Was She Making Up for Lost Time?

Story Info
Michelle enjoys my friend and I.
1.8k words
3.69
2.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munch01
Munch01
8 Followers

We high-fived each other, me in her glorious pussy and 'Meat' was inside her mouth. The slap the signal as all three of us simultaneously started our orgasms.

I was sitting at home that night pondering life and all its hurdles. I had been single for a while now, not without company, but just not dating. My friend, Pete, had called and wanted to catch up. As I was off duty for the next couple of days, I suggested he come over anytime.

Not sure as to when he would arrive, I figured we could just go to the local bar and have a few drinks as I did not have any alcohol at home.

Looking out my window, a familiar car drove down my long driveway. It was Michelle's white BMW. I recalled our last interaction, at her partner's birthday. Michelle was pissed at his antics that night and we ended up in a toilet stall with me pummelling her from behind.

Michelle alighted from the car still in her uniform, looking resplendent as usual. Her glorious tits stood out in the tight light blue uniform shirt. In her hand was a bottle of Scotch.

She did not look happy, a little forlorn. Opening the door, I could see Michelle had been crying.

I immediately hugged her at the entrance. We sat down and talked. She and Theo had split, she found that he was indeed sleeping around and had been for many years. She kept saying how she could not believe she did not see the signs earlier.

She was starting to cheer up as I tried to calm her down by making jokes and being silly. I mentioned that a mate, Pete, may be coming over for a drink. She just smiled. We hadn't even noticed that we had nearly emptied the bottle pretty quickly. Jokes helping, Michelle was laughing now. Her demeanour had changed, she was more relaxed. She was even critical of Theo and his manhood. We both laughed and continued until the bottle was gone. She then suggested going to the bottle shop and grabbing some more, "Just in case your mate does turn up," she smiled.

I jumped into her car, deciding to drive as I knew I could get out of it if we got pulled over. Driving down the road, Michelle spotted a parking area and suggested we pull over. My mind wondered what she had in mind. It was a very dark spot. She reached over and passionately kissed me. I was thinking the drink may have taken some effect. Her hands moved all over me. I was starting to get hard as another car turned up. Not wanting to be disturbed, hardon disappeared, and we left towards the bottle shop.

The attendant came to the window, we ordered some beers, Scotch and some soft drinks to mix with the Scotch. Even though I was talking to the attendant, his attention was elsewhere. Michelle was seated side saddle in the passenger seat, her uniform skirt had raised and was high up on her thighs. His eyes wide leering at her. I had to snap him out of it, though I could see his disappointment. I laughed at Michelle, she looked at me and she laughed as well.

"You are teasing him, aren't you?"

She smiled, "So he can look but not touch. Maybe."

It was a different Michelle from the person who had arrived only hours earlier.

The drive-thru bottle shop attendant deliberately took the items to Michelle's window. As she handed him the money she held onto his hand a little longer than she needed. I could see she was enjoying the tease. She really had me flabbergasted when she undid her seat belt, slid back the sunroof, crawled up and stood on the seat with her head out the gap. When the attendant returned to the car with our change, Michelle stood half out of the roof. His smile was prominent, as he handed her the change. Michelle took the money in her hands dropping it on the seat. She turned and faced him again lifting her shirt and displaying her gorgeous mounds. Her bra was not capable of completely holding those superb tits. I laughed, dragged her back into the seat and quickly drove off. I saw the attendant still standing there with a massive smile on his face as we drove off. Michelle was uncontrollably laughing.

"Well you have cheered up," I smirked.

We drove back to my house, and the laughing never stopped. In my driveway there was another car, it was Pete, he had just arrived.

We entered the house, bottles in tow, and Michelle was still amused at her antics. I introduced Pete, advising Michelle that he is known as Pete or more commonly 'Meat'. I went on to explain. Pete was a big guy, he worked out at the gym every day and had a very muscular body. He would say things that many found incomprehensible, and then he would just laugh about it.

"I might not be real smart, but I can lift heavy weights," he interrupted.

"Hence we call him Meathead, or 'Meat' for short." I continued, "He loves it as so many women are curious about his nickname and he plays on it."

Michelle looked him up and down, "Ok, 'Meat' huh, is that just for the muscles?"

Meat started smiling, "You will have to find out." He smirked as we all sat down on the lounge chairs.

Drinks started flowing, as was the laughter and general banter. Michelle now had completely snapped out of her doldrums. 'Meat' wanted to know how we knew each other. We went on to explain the first night we met, at her work Christmas Party, how we ended up getting caught smooching in a kitchen area and were escorted out by security, then how she had spent one night with me here, and how we bumped into each other again at the local bar that her partner was having his birthday gathering at.

'Meat' seized on that bit, " Partner you say?"

"Now Ex!" Michelle replied with a big grin.

I could see his attention growing, combined with the fact he was not so subtly staring at her massive chest.

"Are those real?" Pete brazenly questioned.

Her reply floored me, laughing as she mimicked his earlier response, "You will have to find out for yourself."

"Just like the bottle shop attendant did, hey Michelle?" I quizzed her.

Pete wanted to know more about that, she had him in rapture as she relayed the earlier incident.

Not sure where this was going I went back to the fridge to get more drinks. Upon return, 'Meat' had moved over next to Michelle and was doing his best to charm her into proving they were real.

Even I was embarrassed by her next statement. "You show me yours and I will show you mine."

The drinks had now taken hold with both of them flirting openly in front of me. I wondered as I laughed out aloud, " Do you two want to be left alone?"

Michelle sculled her Scotch in one mouthful, "Do you feel left out?" slurring her words looking directly at me. "I have two of them, "directing our eyes to her massive jugs.

It didn't take long, both 'Meat and I had her breasts released and in our hands or mouths. I rolled her nipple with my tongue, feeling her squirm as I did so. 'Meat' had a nipple in his mouth and his hands wandering down from her chest. His fingers slowly disappeared under the top of her skirt. I heard a moan as he reached the desired location. I sat back and watched as his hands danced under her skirt, Michelle enjoying the moment. I grabbed her right hand sliding it down onto my crotch. She palmed my covered cock, again moaning in delight. 'Meat', meanwhile, had her twitching up and down.

Michelle retrieved my dick out of my pants, her fingers rolling up and down the length. Her shirt and bra had now been discarded, her skirt was next. "Meat" removing it slowly down along her thighs. Her wet panties show the remnants of his endeavours. She was wild, drunkenly wild. She pushed us away from her, stood up and rolled her skirt completely off. She was standing there, almost naked. Her black panties, and black stockings look amazing, only beaten by those magnificent globes. So straight, tight and massively proud.

I stood as her hands pushed my trousers down my legs, I quickly disrobed the trousers followed closely by my shirt. 'Meat', not be outdone, had stripped himself bare whilst seated and was displaying his hardon for Michelle to admire. Not very long, but very thick.

'Yep, Meat it is," Michelle quipped.

Michelle lowered her panties, her sliver of hair predominately showing. Lowering herself to her knees, she leant over toward me, playfully removing my underwear.

"Two big dicks, just for me!" she smiled alternating looks between us.

Her lips slightly opened taking in my hardon slowly. She kept looking at 'Meat', now proudly fisting his cock up and down. She then started to do the same to him as I watched on.

It dawned on me, it was only hours before that she had arrived emotional, and now she is sucking our dicks for all she could.

On her knees, she crawled over to 'Meat'. Her hand now replaced his and was fully taking him all in her mouth. Her butt sticking out demanding my attention. I started kissing her butt cheeks, whilst at the same time sliding my fingers up and down between them. My fingertips danced on the star of her butthole. Her arse was gorgeous.

I slide my tongue down to her pussy, the drenched lips and delectable opening begging me to continue. 'Meat' now had his hand on her head, pushing her down as she swallowed him whole. I heard her gag amidst a moan of pleasure. Raising myself and kissing her back, I guided my dick into the now pulsating cavern. Little by little I inched inside. I could feel her tightening from within. Her impulsive clenching was getting more and more intense, and I felt myself rising to my limit. I knew I would not last long.

Watching her sucking 'Meat' so skillfully and my dick ploughing in and out I raised my hand to Pete, high-fiving him. We both smirked.

The slap was the signal, and I lost my load inside her, 'Meat' to letting loose, whilst Michelle was swallowing his cum, with my dick erupting inside her, she spasmed herself drenching my dick.

I pulled out, my seed spilling all over the floor and her legs. Nothing came from her mouth as she released 'Meat', she took his all. With the three of us cuddled up, I thought to myself that Michelle was either making up for lost time or desperately wanted Theo out of her head.

'Meat' just looked at me, Michelle rested her head in his lap whilst I was snuggled up against her. Moans gone, all of us breathing heavy when we all laughed at the same time, "Wow".

Munch01
Munch01
8 Followers