Waspmania Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie finds her new Mommy - Hope.
930 words
2.96
6.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the events of "Avengers: Endgame," Hope Van Dyne had been looking for a new purpose. She missed her mother, Janet, but knew that she needed to move forward with her life. That's when she thought of Cassie Lang, the daughter of her friend and fellow superhero, Scott Lang (aka Ant-Man).

Hope knew that Cassie had shown interest in becoming a superhero herself, and with Scott's recent retirement from the superhero game, Hope saw an opportunity to pass on her skills and knowledge to the next generation.

She reached out to Scott and asked if Cassie could come and train with her. Scott was hesitant at first, worried about the dangers of the superhero lifestyle. But Hope promised to keep Cassie safe and to teach her everything she knew.

Cassie was thrilled at the opportunity to train with Hope.

Both of them assembled in the training ground in their superhero costumes. As Cassie continued her training with Hope, she began to feel a special bond growing between them.

At first, Cassie was hesitant to bring up her feelings to Hope. She didn't want to make things awkward between them or risk ruining their relationship. But as time went on, she realized that her feelings were too strong to ignore.

One day, as they were taking a break from training, Cassie worked up the courage to speak to Hope about how she was feeling. "Hope, I don't know how to say this, but...I feel like you're my mother," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Hope looked at Cassie with surprise, but then a warm smile spread across her face. "Cassie, I may not be your biological mother, but I care for you just as much as if I were. You're like family to me," Hope replied, placing a comforting hand on Cassie's shoulder.

Cassie asked Hope, "Mom, is it okay if I keep calling you 'Mom'? It just feels natural to me."

Hope smiled at Cassie, feeling a sense of warmth and love in her heart. "Of course, Cassie. I love being your mom," she replied, with a soft smile.

Cassie smiled back, feeling a sense of comfort and safety with Hope. But then she paused, and said, "Actually, Mom, can I call you 'Mommy' instead? It feels more personal to me."

Hope's heart swelled with love at Cassie's request. "I would love that, Cassie. 'Mommy' sounds perfect," she said, her voice full of affection.

Cassie asked Hope, "Mommy, do you think it's weird that I call you 'Mommy'? I mean, I'm getting older now, and I don't want other kids to think it's childish or anything."

Hope looked at Cassie with understanding in her eyes. She knew that as Cassie grew older, she would encounter new experiences and challenges. "Cassie, you think a lot, but it's up to you to decide how you want to address me. If 'Mommy' feels too childish or uncomfortable for you, you can call me 'Mom' or whatever you'd like. What's important is that we have a strong bond and respect each other," she replied, placing a comforting hand on Cassie's shoulder.

Days later, As they walked away from a scene after defeating a minotaur, Cassie noticed that Hope was limping slightly and seemed to be favoring one leg. Concerned, she spoke up.

"Mommy, are you okay? Did the Minotaur hurt you?"

Hope suddenly flinched and stumbled a bit. Cassie quickly grabbed onto her to prevent her from falling.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Cassie asked, looking at her mother with concern.

Hope grimaced in pain and pointed to her torn suit at her thigh, revealing a small bite mark on her thigh. Cassie recognized it as the bite of a venomous snake.

"Mom, we need to get you help right away," Cassie said, feeling her heart race with worry.

Hope looked at Cassie and said, "Cassie, I need you to listen carefully. This is a rare and dangerous situation, and the only way to save my life is for you to suck the poison out."

Cassie hesitantly asked, "yes, anything for you. But Mommy, you need to undress."

Hope in pain, moaned, "Do it."

Cassie zips down Hope's suit revealing a pink bra cupping her round breasts. Cassie, trying not to be distracted, quickly got Hope out of her suit.

Her eyes lingered at Hope's curvaceous and toned body.

Cassie carefully analysed full extent of the snake bite on her thigh. But Hope's pink panty was a huge distraction. The shape of her fluffy pussy was too delicious to ignore.

Hope asked, "what do you see, Hope?"

Cassie replied embarrassingly, "nothing, mommy."

Cassie got back to the wound. The wound was deep, and there was a noticeable discoloration around the bite site, indicating the spread of the venom.

Hope winced in pain as Cassie inspected the wound, and she realized that they needed to act fast to prevent any further complications.

Cassie knew what she had to do, but the thought of sucking out the venom with her mouth made her queasy.

Hope's life was on the line, and there was no time to waste. Without hesitation, Cassie leaned in and sucked the venom out of Hope's wound. Cassie's pink lips speedily sucking Hope's thick thigh.

Hope winced in pain, but Cassie kept going, knowing that this was their only chance to save her. She sucked out as much venom as she could before spitting it out onto the ground.

Cassie, entranced by thickness of Hope's thigh, began to lick it passionately.

Hope felt a little uneasy, "Cassie?"

Cassie sits up, "Mommy, let me."