All Comments on 'Watching Pt. 02'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Oh my, femdom. I get the feeling that that's the last we'll see of Leo, at least in his dominant role. I've now got visions spinning around in my head of Hailey wearing a leather corset and holding riding crop. Back in August when I was still anonymous, I wrote that I didn't know why you'd need to continue this story but that I'd love it if you did. Well, you did, and you've exceeded my expectations about where this ***** story could go and now, after that last sentence, I can't wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As always, cool to read more from you!

Also happy for the "pretend date" described there, it felt great!

Looking forward to read more from you!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Wow, wow, holy fucking wow! This story didn’t disappoint and is a must read! The action and scenes were fantastic as well as the dialogue. I was really pulled into the emotion of the story and the eroticism lasted from start to end. The ending was fabulous as well, as I’m left to believe the next chapter will move on to Hailey becoming dominant as we head off into the excitement of femdom…and I can’t wait. Please oh please, let that story come real soon.

MVP6…you are very good at this and the Watching series has become one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing your talents and stories with us. You are appreciated!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVP6@MVP6
I enjoy reading and writing short stories

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Watching Previous Part
Watching Series Info