Watching, Teasing

Story Info
Her words are stronger at restraining him than any rope.
1.5k words
4.1
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

My second effort is a short story I wrote between working on longer stories. While I understand the passion of the community I please ask that any feedback is constructive and not abusive. Any negative feedback will not be read. I do encourage constructive feedback on my work, via the comments or DM's as I want to be able to grow within a positive community.

Fingers crossed, MrJ.

....

I stand beside the bed watching you as you lay across the top of her, both of you only wearing satin underwear. Your velvet skin rubbing against hers, sending tingles though your body. Her full round soft breast close to your mouth. Your legs straddling one of hers. With naughty eyes looking at me you slowly lower your mouth and take her nipple between your lips. As you slowly taste her she lets out a low, calm sigh. Your eyes let me know that you want to make me beg.

You have made me stand beside the large flat bed while you undress first her, then yourself. You make me stand watching in my jeans and shirt. I am free to move around the bed but cannot touch it and cannot undress myself.

The pure restraint of you telling me not to is stronger than any rope could be.

You slowly close your eyes as you take more of her nipple into your mouth, cupping the outside of her large soft breast to hold it still. Her heart starts to race, as she takes in a deep lungful of air and moans louder.

'Hmmm.' I hear you moan as her nipple hardens in your mouth. You feel the soft velvet touch of her body under yours as she starts to squirm. You slowly open your eyes to look at me again, this time opening your mouth to show me how you are gently holding her large, pink nipple between your teeth.

My mouth waters, my heart races, and my cock throbs in my jeans.

Her hands slide over your shoulders, the tips of her fingers tingling the surface of your skin. With each slow movement of her fingers, tiny electric shocks fire down your spine to the most sensitive part of your body to the red birthmark on the small of your back. With each shot of energy into this spot your hips try to make tiny thrusts. You resist showing me the effect of her touch that I know so well.

You slowly pull up on her nipple, stretching it from her breast with your teeth.

She squirms and sucks in another full lung of air with excitement. The soft touch of her fingertips on your shoulders turns to clawing of her nails into your skin.

You want to feel the sensation of rubbing your wet pussy against her thigh, but do not want me to know how much you desire this. You strain with the urge to grind down onto her. Your mind is telling her to lift her leg between yours so you can rub against her. But you will not say it. You will not let me know you want it that badly.

As you move from one breast to the other, I slide my hand into my pocket to adjust my growing cock. Without looking at me you give me an "uh, uh, arhh.' Almost moaning out the command. I stop and return my hands to behind my back.

You take the full soft flesh of her other breast in both hands, gently squeezing so her breast bulges out the top of your hands. Her breathing shudders as your wide-open mouth takes the sensual flesh of her breast in one gulp. She lets out a low squeak as you suck more of her breast into your mouth. Her hands dig deeper into your shoulders as your tongue pushes into the flesh of her breast as it fills your mouth.

My mouth is watering so much I fear I may drool down the front of my shirt as I watch you savor her fleshy breast. My cock is throbbing harder, wanting you more.

As you suck gently on her breast, she slowly releases her tensed, claw-like fingers from your shoulders to let her hands run down the backs of your arms. The pads of her fingertips running over the soft skin on the back of your arms sending shivers up your spine. I can see the effect, as veins of goose bumps cris-cross your back. Your back arches without control as your pelvis pushes into her. You whimper through the flesh of her breast, knowing you did not want to show me this level of pleasure, but your body betrays you.

As you release her breast to come up for air, she lifts her thigh up between your legs and takes hold of the back of your arms with a firm grip. Your body loses control for just a moment as she wants for you. She slides your body up over hers until your lips are moments from touching. You can feel the anticipation in her breaths as they caress your lips. Slowly, she turns her head and lips to within a minute distance to your lips. You lock your full lush lips against hers. Her tongue slides into your mouth, wrapping around your tongue as she pulls you into her desire.

You lose control as one of her hands wraps around your shoulder while the other slides into the back of your hair holding your lips tight against hers. As she holds your head her fingers slide through your hair. You feel her touch on the back of your scalp sending charges of energy to your pussy.

You need to feel her touch your pussy. You thrust your hips hard into her leg until you feel her thigh push against your pussy lips. As you start to grind against her leg you hear me groan with satisfaction. You know you have given me what I want, but your want is more in this moment.

As you grind your pussy into her, you feel your underwear fill with your hot wetness. Her tongue draws you into her mouth to feel her desire. She half breaks your kiss, breathing heavily with the passion of your embrace. She bites your bottom lip gently to tell you she does not want to stop. She wants to feel your body, hot against hers. You kiss her hard and passionately. Your lips mashing with hers as your tongue tries to taste her.

As you kiss, she starts to rub her leg into your pussy harder to increase the sensation of you grinding into her. You can feel the passion building, the tension in your body.

I watch as your bodies melt into each other. I can feel the tension created as your skin rubs against hers. I watch as her hand slides from around your shoulder to your lower back, pushing on your red birthmark to force you into her thigh.

You break your kiss and lift your head to gasp for air. She licks your neck and bites your collarbone as your body tenses. You thrust your hips up and down her thigh to increase the sensation as the first wave of orgasm rolls over your body.

I listen as a guttural groan comes from your throat. Your body tenses and shakes as the woman below you nips her way down your chest to your breasts.

You do not let the sensation of the orgasm subside before thrusting on her thigh again. She holds you up to take your breast into her mouth as you pant for joy into the next level of climax.

"Oh fuck, oh God. Oh fuck, that feels so gooooodd," you scream as she brings on another intense orgasm.

Before you realise, she flips you onto your back, legs spread. As you lay there, one hand on your forehead wondering why you did not do this earlier. She pulls down her underwear to reveal her ginger red manicured pubic hair. She climbs over you with her thighs either side of your face and lowers herself onto you.

"Now find my clit," she whispers.

As you do, she lowers her face toward your wet satin underwear. Through the soft fabric she finds your still swollen and very sensitive clit. Usually if I find your clit after intense stimulation, your hips would buck in protest because you are too sensitive to touch. But she knows how to touch you. Gently she rubs your clit with her tongue through the damp fabric. She guides you as you find her clit and repeat her movement.

I watch as you both slowly, orally bring each other to a heightened level of arousal. Then you take a risk. You slide one finger into her vagina and curl it forward. You feel the rippled layer of flesh inside her. It is swollen and hot. You stroke it as you gently suck her clit into your mouth.

Her body tenses and she pushes her face into your pussy as she moans loudly. You feel her vagina spasm hard on your finger to the point you are only able to move just the tip of your finger. But this much movement on her G-spot is enough to make her body shake as she lays on top of you.

I watch as you both orgasm together. Her intense energy bringing on your second climax.

I watch with my cock hard in my pants, just a little pre-cum soaking into my tight underwear.