WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Sam. Will you be coming to the beach with us this afternoon?"

"Yes."

"Talk to you later then. Thanks."

When everyone went to the beach, I went with them. This was the largest and most famous of the nude beaches in the Caribbean. Saint-Martin had one of the largest populations in the Lesser Antilles and it seemed a lot of them enjoyed going to the beach. I tried to think what day of the week it was. Holy shit, it was Saturday the nineteenth; no wonder so many people were at the beach. Tomorrow we went home. Where had the time all gone? It was certainly the most memorable week I'd ever been part of.

What was amazing is I'd been part of a lot of great adventures since Marcia agreed to be my sex slave if I lost weight. Starting at Christmas when she first submitted, the Dom/sub convention in Las Vegas, sharing her with Morris, the auction in Los Angeles and now the cruise. I had enjoyed two women on my free pass list, nearly a third celebrity as well; was having my first child with Brianna; and pretty much involved in a ménage a cinq for half a cruise. My mouth and cock still sore from satisfying all four of them for one night. I was quite blessed.

"Penny for your thoughts, Master?"

"I was thinking. All that's happened since you forced me to lose weight. All the changes, the blessings, the love I feel for you, the adventures we've found ourselves in. I can't believe it all happened, but it happened because you wanted me to go on a diet. It truly has been the World's Best Diet Plan."

"You don't regret any of it?" Marcia asked.

"How could I. It's been a magical mystery tour of sexual delights and I've gotten to share them all with you. You are the anchor holding it all together. Despite everything, I love you more than ever and I feel you love me more as well. Am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong, Master. I love you so deeply, my heart could burst."

"Do you regret anything?" I asked.

"Only that we didn't start this life together earlier. Why I waited so long."

"Maybe we wouldn't be ready for this any earlier," I said. "If it happened earlier, would we have met Brianna? Would we be having a child that's as much yours as it is mine? Would I have been willing to share you when I was unhealed from my first marriage? I think things happen for a reason. This happened at the perfect time in our lives for this to work out as it has. I can't even regret when we started. It's worked out perfectly for us."

"Is your mouth capable of accepting a kiss, Master?"

I pulled her into my embrace, squeezing her so hard that she had trouble breathing, kissing her gently on the lips. I tried slipping her a little tongue, but had to stop.

"Ouch. Still not ready for that."

Marcia laughed and it was music. I kissed her lips, her forehead, her eyes, her cheek, her neck, her ears.

"Careful, Master. You're making your little slave hot again, and you know what that means."

I stopped. No fool I. "I'm stopping. I'm stopping. Even if my mouth weren't sore, my cock would be. It became painful to cum last night."

"I didn't realize we worked you over so hard."

"I never realized fucking could hurt so much. Who would've thunk it."

"I hope that you're recovered enough to play a little tonight. It's our last night all together."

"If I can't, I'm sure you'll manage to get along without me."

"But it won't be nearly as much fun."

Evelyn approached again and asked if I could talk now.

"Sure. I notice that you don't have your leash and collar today."

"He might have forgotten or maybe he just doesn't care anymore. That's what I want to talk to you about. Maybe I could talk to both of you?" She asked.

"Okay, why don't we walk down the beach. We can collect seashells," I said smiling.

"I don't think I need any more seashells. William fucked my ass twice last night. I'm about seashelled out," she said, smiling back.

******

Evelyn Submits

We walked down the beach and I asked Evelyn what she wanted to talk about.

"It was a good night last night, at least I thought it was. We had sex almost all night long. Everything I've done this week I did with him last night, and he seemed to enjoy himself, but he's still non-committal about remaining together. I'm not sure what else I can do. I've signed the new prenup, I've told him I won't cheat on him anymore. I've submitted to everything he wanted me to do. I'm stuck. What else can I do?"

"You still haven't figured out why you were unfaithful. Did you want Bill's attention? Was there something missing in your life?"

"Get his attention by sleeping around? That would be pretty crazy wouldn't it. It gets his attention, but all the wrong kinds."

"Have you thought about what I asked you? How you spent your free time and how it led to your infidelity?"

"I have. There are many social functions I attend as his wife. Some charitable boards I sit on, parties I attend. Most of those are without William. His work keeps him very busy. Sometimes I would meet men at these functions and I'd think, 'why not. William isn't here'. It didn't mean anything to me. But I can't even say I did it out of boredom. My life tends to be busy with those charitable things, shopping, traveling. William is attentive to me when he's home. He usually takes me with him when he travels. I know he's not sleeping with his personal assistant or his secretary. He had no more time for them between work and time spent with me."

"Remember, he doesn't trust you. What can you do so that he knows you're not out of the house to be with other people?"

"I could stay at home. Give up my charitable works and just stay at home. Then I really would be bored. There's nothing to do, the cleaning staff takes care of everything."

"If you stayed at home, how would he know that you're not slipping out for some afternoon delight with some man, or doing the dirty with your personal trainer or yoga instructor, the tennis coach or any of the dozens of other people that serve the rich?"

"I could swap any of the male staff for females. Maybe wear a GPS tracker. I really don't know."

"Let me ask you something that may seem a little off topic for a moment. You spent a lot of this week in some unusual situations. Being naked, being spanked, having sex often and in front of others, being led around in a leash and collar, made to orgasm in public. Many people would consider it shameful and disgusting and unbearable. How do you feel about everything that happened?"

"I was ashamed when it first started, maybe more ashamed everyone knew I'd cheated on my husband. I thought I deserved it, though, and I should be thankful he wasn't throwing me off the ship immediately, divorcing me as soon as he could. Later it became something I had to bear."

"No, I want more than that. How did you feel about the things themselves? You're naked in public. How do you feel about that?"

"Everyone else is naked as well. It's a nude beach."

"Have you been to a nude beach before?"

"No, not until this voyage."

"So what's it like for you now? How are you experiencing it?"

"I've enjoyed it. It was unnerving at first, but it's enjoyable, quite freeing, actually."

"What about your spankings? Aside from the immediate pain, how did you feel?" I asked.

"Ashamed at first, not only because of why I received them, but because people watched me squirm as he spanked me. It was lewd. They barely bother me now. Honestly, a spanking leaves me aroused. I want William to fuck me when he's finished."

"When William would fuck you in front of others, how did that make you feel?"

"I was happy he was touching me at all. I was proud I could arouse him enough to fuck me in public. I was happy he was fucking me instead of Marcia, public or not. I needed to be the one pleasuring him, not her."

"And sucking his cock in public?"

"I was scared of getting caught, but there was a forbidden thrill about doing it openly. When Gigi caught me, I felt I would die of mortification, but she didn't care at all I'd been sucking cock. Maybe she's used to things like that. I think I climaxed when he was cumming in my mouth, but it's mixed up because she arrived and I didn't have time to evaluate it."

"How about being led around in a collar and leash?"

"I started out ashamed, but lately, it doesn't bother me. I even enjoy it a little."

"Taken as a whole, the last four days, would you say that you enjoyed everything, that you found unexpected pleasure in all that's happened to you, or has it all been a disaster?"

"I've found unexpected pleasure. If it weren't for my fears regarding William, I'm totally surprised at how good all of it made me feel."

"What you describe is typical sex slave behavior and response. I believe you are a closet submissive, Evelyn. Do you remember me saying I was involved in an experiment, observing your behavior, trying to figure you out, but I couldn't tell you because you were the subject of the experiment."

"Yes."

"You have to come to this conclusion yourself. It can't be forced on you from the outside. It was suggested to me that my first wife was a submissive and that she slept around because she needed a Master and I was not the Master she needed me to be. Her sleeping around was either her looking for a Master or a cry for attention so I would finally take her to task, turn her into my submissive. She said she loved me. I never did anything to hurt or mistreat her, nothing that should have caused her serial infidelity, but she did it anyway. Her father was demanding and an emotional tyrant, but he was clearly the head of her family, and maybe she was looking for someone more like her father, because that's what she knew. I wondered if the same might be true about you, not the father part, but that you desired a Master. The fact that you so blatantly started sleeping with Jimmy, not trying at all to hide it, came when you found yourself on a ship with two Masters and a Mistress and four sex slaves. Subconsciously, you might have craved submission for yourself, but could not express that desire to anyone because you were unaware of your need."

"You think that I want to be dominated? That I need a Master and that's why I fuck around?"

"It's one explanation," said Marcia. "You yourself haven't offered any other explanation. We've asked repeatedly."

"Because of your upbringing, the values society imposes on us, you couldn't admit, even to yourself, what you wanted and needed," I added. "Everything Marcia and I have pushed on you, with Bill's compliance and help, was designed to test that theory. The fact you found enjoyment in the experience rather than abhorred it, seems somewhat convincing to me. I believe you not only tolerated these tests, but enjoyed them. The only fly in the ointment is Bill's continued concern for your future fidelity. That's what I heard you telling me."

Marcia said, "It is not enough that you are submissive. If you are, you will still need a Master. Knowing you are submissive and that it's the root of the behavior is not enough to correct it. Bill needs to be the Master that you require. That's going to be difficult for him. He's operating under the same societal beliefs and structures that made it hard for you to admit to your submissiveness. He is not used to striking a woman or forcing her to orgasm. A submissive without the corresponding Master will still seek her Master. That leads to more infidelity. As we tested you for your submissiveness, we've pushed Bill to be a Dominant. We wanted him to spank you, to whip you, to push your sexuality. If he can't be your Master, you will lose him anyway. He still needs to know you will be faithful. He can't abide anymore of what's gone before; it will break him. My Master knows."

"This is all pretty hard to come to grips with. I've never considered myself submissive; as a sex slave. It's crazy."

"Any crazier than sleeping around on a husband that you claim to love?" I asked.

"You think this too, Marcia? That I subconsciously want to be a sex slave?"

"I think George and Brianna also believe it to be true. We can't say for sure," Marcia said. "Like my Master says, this is something you need to realize on your own. We have no other, nor better explanation. I accidentally discovered my submissiveness. I had no conscious knowledge of any desire to be submissive. In fact, my job requires the exact opposite of submissiveness. Maybe, only my love for Sam, knowing how much he'd been hurt before, kept me from making the same mistakes you made. Maybe the reason I offered my sex slavery for his losing weight was my subconscious telling me to try it."

"So you think if I submit to William, it will repair my marriage?"

"I can't say that for certain. First, is it something you want to do? You must explore your own heart, mind and soul for the answer. I'm only guessing here; a blind man making stabs in the dark. If you do, it requires your full commitment. You can't play around with this like Grant and Sandy. They have a stable relationship and you don't. Secondly, he doesn't trust you. He needs to believe in you. You have to give him something he can believe in and soon, which isn't your word alone. There has to be something more," I said. "You know him better than anyone else. You know how you reached this stage of your marriage, how you arranged to be with others. It's going to require more than your submission would be my guess. How are you going to make him feel safe? That's the question you have to answer."

"Evelyn, my Master is being very serious," Marcia said. "This is not a game. There has to be rules. As the submissive, you will establish what those rules are. What are your boundaries? What are you willing to do and what will you refuse to do? For me, it's no shit or piss games, no golden showers, or anything similar. No public humiliation putting me at risk with my employer. When we're off on vacation, those rules are looser because we don't know or care about the people involved or the people we do know are like us. This would be harder if we weren't with George, Dina, Brianna, Monique and Chantelle. We knew what to expect with them. Grant and Sandra started out stiff, but loosened up. If everyone else on the ship was like you were at first, we wouldn't have felt as free to experiment. Most of the things you've seen us do on this vacation, we never do where we live. I won't be nude in public, or punished in public. I won't have sex in public. The rules are there for my protection. It's why I have a safe word. It's like a prenup for the rich; to protect them from people who don't love them and only want their money. The rules protect me from someone who only wants to cause me pain and is not concerned for my needs and best interests. I love and trust my Master with my life. I would not do this with someone I did not trust."

"So you have some very important decisions if you are considering this. Are you willing to be a submissive? Do you want to be Bill's submissive? What rules do you establish for yourself? How does William trust you again. If you come up to the answers to those questions, you might know what to do. I will make one other suggestion to you. Bill can't force you to be a submissive. That would be illegal in the same way that normal slavery and sex crimes are illegal. Anything you two decide has to be with the consent of the other party. You can't force him to be your Master any more than he can force you to be his sex slave. You both need to enter into this with both eyes open. If you're serious, if this is something you decide to do, do it in public, do it with witnesses, do it in a video or sign a document with the rules you've established. That way, there's no question about what each of you agrees to. Do you understand?" I asked.

"I see. That is a lot to consider, isn't it?"

"More than you probably realize at this moment," Marcia replied. "Our relationship changed in profound ways once we started down this path. It all worked out, and been good for us, for our relationship, but it could have gone horribly wrong any number of places along the way. We actually increased our communication for this to happen in a way that made us feel safe. It's the one actual problem you face doing this. Will you be able to communicate with each other given what's happened in the past. Will any residual anger cause you, or more likely Bill, to do something they shouldn't, hurt the other in a way they shouldn't. We've both told you how important trust is between my Master and I. You have to trust William won't hurt you out of anger just as much as he has to trust you to be faithful. Do you trust him that much?"

"That's the best advice we can give you," I said, "and it's still really based upon an assumption we don't know to be true. Search your own heart. Determine what you think is best for you, then let the chips fall where they may."

"Thank you. I have a lot to think about don't I? If it's okay, I'll need to be alone for awhile to consider it all. I'm going to go back to the ship. Will you tell William where I've gone?"

"Of course. Good luck. May everything work out for the best," Marcia said.

Evelyn swam back out to the ship and Marcia and I went back to Bill and told him where she'd gone. He looked around to see where Jimmy was, so it was still an issue for him. Luckily, Jimmy was here at the beach and he relaxed a little. Despite all the problems she'd caused, it was obvious he cared for and wanted to love her. It was awful hard to do right now.

We went back to the ship around 6:30, not to dress, but at least to get the sand off. The dinner bell rang at 7:00 and Evelyn was the only no show. Louise went to find her and found Evelyn in Bill's cabin, but she informed Louise she was too busy to eat now. She promised to have a sandwich and fruit later. Chantelle served steaks, baked potatoes, a vegetable medley and fruit salad. Given George's expressed food proclivities, I think she cooked it primarily for him, but it was outstanding. Perfectly seasoned, perfectly cooked to medium, and lots of extras for the baked potatoes. We were having a nice red with it, a superb vintage.

"Any way I can convince you to hire on the boat permanently, Chantelle," George said. "I'm going to miss your cooking something awful. I sail the waters around Guadeloupe frequently. You'd be able to see your family more often."

"I have flown from that nest, Captain George. I have a new family now, one I love just as much. It would break my heart to leave them. Merci, but I am sorry."

"Do you think any of your sisters might be persuaded to sail with me. I understand all the daughters learned cooking from your mother."

"Oui. Maman taught us all to cook. I am unsure Maman would appreciate all the sex that goes on aboard your ship, Captain. She would be afraid for her daughters."

"My ship's not usually this active. It's you bunch. I've never seen such a group of crazy fuckers in my life. I've seen more sex on this one cruise than I usually see on a dozen cruises. Don't be blaming the sex on me."

We all had to laugh at that. Probably totally true. And I had the sore dick to prove it.

"You can always ask. I do not know what Maman would say. My sisters are both still quite young. I will provide her number."

We finished the meal and Evelyn still hadn't shown up and I guessed why. She was trying to decide what to do and how to go about doing it. Around 8:30, she came out and asked for Louise. She spoke to her briefly and Louise left, then she asked for Marcia. She asked Marcia to get some things from our cabin, then to come back with her to her cabin. Marcia left and went forward after getting whatever Evelyn wanted. I was curious by now as to what might be going on. They were gone about a half hour and when Evelyn and Marcia returned, Evelyn was wearing her collar with leash attached, her wrist and ankle cuffs and carrying the whip I'd given her the orgasm with.