WBDP - Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I'm honest, being tied down probably made me harder."

"Then you two don't want to be thinking of this solely in terms of Sandy being your sex slave. Maybe you need to be Sandy's sex slave. In actuality; unless you're going to make some lifetime altering choices right now, there's no reason that you can't play around with this a little each way, see which way fits you two more. Don't copy Marcia and I. Find your own way, what gives you the most pleasure and satisfaction. And even if you find that you like a certain role better, doesn't mean you can't swap every once in awhile just to mix things up."

"You'd swap with me, Sam?" Marcia asked.

"In a heartbeat," I responded. "Not during my playtime, of course, but any other time you want to give it a try."

"Denying you your orgasms. That might be kind of fun. I'm going to think about that for awhile."

Grant and Sandra looked at each other for a little while, speaking volumes while not speaking.

"Talk it over. Communication is going to be very important, no matter what you decide. You don't have to make any decisions today, or even this trip. This is your journey. You may find that you don't want to play these games at all. There's nothing wrong with that. If your marriage is sound, you love one another and the sex is good, there may be no reason at all to change. Sandy, you can give Grant a blow job on this ship without either one of you being someone else's sex slave. Grant, if you want to bend Sandy over the table and take her in front of everybody, you won't get criticized by anyone here, except perhaps Evelyn. As far as I'm concerned, she doesn't count. She's a sour bitch and I'm sorry that Bill married that shrew."

They got up and held hands.

"One more thing," I added.

"What's that?" They asked.

"We are supposed to have a fun time on this trip. This is a real chance to unwind. If I were you, I'd lose the clothes. Considering the rest of this ship is going to be nude, except for the obvious time or two ashore; you're just going to look out of place. Neither one of you looks bad naked. Give it a shot and really let loose. Being naked is very freeing."

Sandy looked around at the rest of us, relaxed, laughing, enjoying ourselves and stripped off her bottoms. "Thanks, I think I will."

"Cute pussy," Marcia said, laughing.

"I think so," Grant said stripping off his speedo. "I like it a lot."

"Don't we all," I said. "I mean pussy in general. Put lots of sun screen on the white parts. Lots. When you're done with that, come back and join us."

They took their suits and left to put them in their cabin and get oiled up.

"So you might want the opportunity to turn the tables on me," I said.

"I've never considered it before, we fit so well together as is, but thinking on it now; yeah, I'd give it a try. Get some of my own back. See how well you respond to having your ass paddled or wearing a butt plug. Fuck yeah."

"Well, until that day happens, I've got a little something for you," grabbing my cock, quasi stiff from our conversations with the Edgerton's. "Stand, spread your legs, bend over and grab your ankles."

She leapt to obey and when she was positioned, I grabbed her hip with my left hand and rubbed my cock in the wetness of her folds with the right. As soon as I was fully hard, I slid my prick up her warm welcoming cunt. Holding her hips now with both hands, I started thrusting hard and fast into her liquid core, enjoying the sounds of her arousal. Taking my thumb, I pushed against the jeweled end of her plug, pushing it deeper, then releasing and her position would push it back out where I could repeat the process.

"Master, you're going to make your slave cum again. Please let me cum."

"Not now little slave. Hold on. I want you to cum with me."

"Master, I'm so hot, so aroused, I'm not sure I can wait. Please let me cum."

"Wait for me. Wait for me. Don't you cum little slave. Hold it."

"I can't, Master. I can't. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

"Wait!"

"I'm cumming, Master, I'm cumming! Please forgive me! I'm cumming."

I felt her cunt clamping down on my cock as she released, her spend seeping out around my prick as the muscles of her sheath massaged my tumescent organ. Damn, that felt good.

"You will be punished, little slave," I said, fucking her harder and faster, clinging to her hips so I wouldn't shove her over. She was so slick, it was like sliding into a buttery tunnel.

"Yes, Master. I should have waited. I'm sorry. Cum in me, Master. Cum in your little slave. Fill me with your seed."

I glanced over and saw Brianna and Monique lost in a fevered sixty-nine, our little fuck fest having aroused them to seek relief. Jesus, I couldn't take any more stimulation and lost it, my cream spewing from the head of my prick and into her clasping sheath, and a big moan escaped my lips as the voracious vacuum of her sex consumed my cum.

"Take it slave. Take my cum. Fucking take it."

When my own pulsations eased and I started to shrink, Marcia turned and sucked me down, cleaning the remains of our release from my shrinking prick and balls. When she finished, she remained on her knees awaiting her punishment.

George was at the helm again.

"Say, George. What do you have around here that can be used to punish a recalcitrant and unrepentant slave?"

"Well," he said, "she can always be secured to the mast. I've done that more than a few times. But midships where the Bimini cover is, has several tie points where punishment can occur. That's where I usually punish my own slave. Dina can show you. She's very familiar with the finer points of the station."

"Run to our cabin and get your whip, little slave, and be quick about it."

"Yes, Master." She scampered off, a bounce in her step.

I waited until she returned before asking Dina to lead us there. Monique and Brianna followed. Brianna remembered well her own punishments at my hand and wished to see me visiting the same on Marcia. Dina showed me several suspension points on a sturdy timber reaching between the cabins, as well as tie points on the cover frame as well. I secured her wrist cuffs to two widely spaced points, then her legs as well, spread wide and leaving her pussy open and vulnerable. Grant and Sandra were walking back aft and saw us all and stopped to observe.

"For cumming without permission, you will receive 25 strokes to your backside and 25 strokes to the front. Maybe that will teach you to refrain from climaxing without my permission."

"Yes, Master."

I highly doubted it. My little slave enjoyed her punishments too much and would likely cum at her first opportunity, the next time I asked her to delay her orgasm. She loved to cum. I started at the back, ten easy strokes to get warmed up and to warm her up as well. Moving to the front, I gave her ten more, spread from the tops of her breasts to the front of her thighs. Light red lash marks crisscrossed her flesh. Returning to her back, I gave her an additional ten, slightly increasing the intensity of my strokes. Returning to the front, I delivered the first five on her breasts and tips, the nipples swelling to hardened peaks from the attention they were receiving. I then dispatched the next two to her flowering cunt, the folds parted from her arousal.

"Master!" She cried. "I'm going to cum, please let your slave cum."

"Cum for me, little slave. Cum for your Master," lightly sending another swat between her legs, caressing her cunt with the lash from her clit to her asshole.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Master. You've made your slave cum."

Traces of her release trickled down her leg. I delivered the next two quickly while she was still in the throes of her orgasm. She squealed and jumped as each one struck, echoing the one that sent her over the edge. I returned to the back and gave her the last five there, the last one passing between her legs so that the tips delicately played with her inner lips and clit, causing her to flinch again and go into further paroxysms of pleasure.

"Master, I'm still cumming. I'm still cumming. Oh, fuck!"

I sent the last five onto her panting breasts, arched and taut as she squirmed and released below. Finally, her spasms stopped and she hung limply from her ties, her pussy throbbing gently from the fierceness of her climax.

"Monique," I said. "Perhaps you could apply more sunscreen to my slave while she's recovering? If she needs to cum again as you're doing so, let her."

"Yes, Master." Knowing as I told her that she'd ensure my little slave came again.

She got some more lotion and slathered it onto her bare skin, paying close attention to her breasts and mons. Dina, Brianna and I walking back to the aft of the ship. Grant and Sandra stayed behind to watch for a bit, interested in seeing what occurred. When they finally joined me, I asked if my slave had cum again.

"Monique made sure that she did, Sam. She was fucking Marcia with her fingers."

"Good," I said. "A slave needs to cum often."

"You don't mind if someone else makes her climax?" Grant asked.

"Not women. They don't threaten me."

"How long will you leave her there?" Sandra asked.

"About an hour, I think, a little while before supper. She'll appreciate being displayed for all to see. She'll probably need another good fucking when I let her down."

William came aft a short while later.

He asked about Marcia, "Why are you leaving your wife tied and spread-eagled amidships? Are you sure you should be doing that?"

"It makes her aroused. When I let her down, she'll need to cum so bad she'll be begging for sex. She's a bit of an exhibitionist and being displayed really revs her motor. If you asked her, she'd tell you she wants to be there."

"I did and that's exactly what she said. If I did something like that to Evelyn, she'd be ready to scratch someone's eyes out, mine probably. I'm not sure that anything arouses her. I couldn't help but notice the jewelry she wears."

"'Sam's Slave' is what it says. She's my sex slave for the next..." I glanced at my watch, "Four and a half days. Grant and Sandra were asking about it earlier. It's a bit of a story. I might tell you about it sometime, but for now, let's just say she made an agreement and found she liked where it went. Speaking of Evelyn, where is she. Doesn't want to come back with all the pervs?"

"She's back in the head again. Complained about a headache, maybe a bit of seasickness, went to take some pills. I'm sorry about her attitude. I brought her on the trip hoping that she'd let loose a little, relax, maybe get into the mood for a little sex. Things haven't been going well lately and I thought a change of scenery might be just what we needed. Sorry again. I don't mean to burden you with my little problems. It's not happening the way I'd hoped though."

"I came on this trip for the sex, the nudity, the fun. You just can't do this stuff around home. This seemed the perfect place to relax and have a good time. My wife agrees with me. I'm going to check and see if Chantelle would like some help cutting up stuff for supper. I've had enough sun for awhile."

I went down to the galley and she wasn't there. Maybe she went to the reefer for provisions. I stepped through the galley toward the storage lockers and saw Evelyn on her knees, sucking Jimmy's pole. I don't think they saw me and I slipped back into the galley. Chantelle came through the same doorway a couple minutes later, carrying a small box of vegetables.

"Were they still going at it when you came through the storage room?" I asked.

"Yes, disgusting, is it not. She calls you and Marcia perverted for making amour, husband and wife, then sucks the cock of a lowly crewman while her husband is bereft of companionship. Two-faced pute."

"Yes, she is a two faced whore and a hypocrite besides. Don't tell anyone else yet. Maybe Bill can use this to get out from under her. Let's see what happens."

"Oui, monsieur."

"Would you like help carving up vegetables again, Chantelle."

"Merci. If you would be so kind, cut the ends off this asparagus, and chop these carrots, si vous aimez."

I helped her while she talked about her family, growing up in Guadeloupe, helping her father with his fishing and what decided her become proficient in Tae Kwan Do. When I was done, I took a carrot and went back to Marcia. Monique had stayed with her to ensure she kept getting sunscreen and that she was holding up well in her position.

"Good afternoon, little slave. How have you enjoyed your time being displayed for the guests and crew?"

"I'm terribly aroused, Master. The crew mostly ignored me, but William came by a couple times. He asked if I wanted to be let down. Grant and Evelyn spent a lot of time with me, asking more questions about my status as sex slave, if I really enjoyed it, was I aroused at being displayed. Monique told them to touch my sex and my arousal would speak for itself. They asked me if I could and I said my Master wouldn't mind, that he is as happy to display me as I am being displayed. They were shy about it, but first Grant, and finally Sandra touched me."

"What happened then?"

"I wanted to cum and Monique gave me permission and I climaxed while they watched me."

"My little sex slave, so predictable. Do you see what I brought for you?" I asked holding up the carrot.

"Master, are you going to..." Her voice tailed off.

"Yes, little slave. I'm going to fuck you with it."

I inserted the thick part of the carrot in her cunt and began thrusting back and forth. Her breathing changed as I triggered her excitement. Her legs spread wider and she thrust her hips at my hand, trying to fuck herself faster. A flush spread over her breasts and her nipples puckered as her stimulation spread. Trickles of her lubrication ran down her legs as her passion increased.

"Master, I'm going to cum. May I please cum. Please."

"Cum for me, little slave."

Her body went into rictus, the muscles of her arms and legs standing out as she took her pleasure, spasming over the vegetable in her cunt. I pulled it out and took a bite, savoring her sweetness. Releasing her legs, I pulled them around my waist and plunged my cock into her waiting heat and began to fuck her mercilessly. Driving to the back of her pussy, I pistoned back and forth in my lovely lady, claiming her body as my own again until I released, sending a flood of my cum into her.

"Please let me cum, Master. I'm going to cum again."

"Now, little slave. Cum for me now."

After we both recovered from our exertions, I released her hands and she sank down to clean my cock like the good little slave she was. Pulling her to her feet, I walked her aft just as they rang the dinner bell.

For supper, Chantelle had prepared a small roast, sliced thin, and asparagus tips with béarnaise sauce, glazed carrots, escalloped potatoes with a light chocolate mousse for dessert. Once again, I praised her cooking. I asked where she learned to cook.

"My maman. She was a cook at a French restaurant when she was young. She left after meeting my father and having their first child. She taught all of the girl children to cook. It is why I say she is the best."

Once again, I fed my slave who knelt beside me, feeding her morsels of food with my fingers. And once again, Evelyn took one look, snorted in disgust, grabbed her food and left, Bill going with her, though dragging his feet. I don't know if she was eating in her cabin or just on the open deck, but I didn't care. The béarnaise sauce was exquisite and when finished with the meal, I found myself wiping little dabs of it on Marcia's nipples, just to lick and suck it off. When she became aroused and I tired of that, she smeared a little on the end of my cock and tasted 'penis avec béarnaise'. Of course, when properly stimulated it became 'penis and balls avec béarnaise', and finally 'cum avec béarnaise', which she swallowed as avidly as she had the steak and asparagus.

I was not the only one latching onto the béarnaise idea. I think it was also an ingredient in Brianna's and Chantelle's pussies as Monique tongued them, Captain George's cock when Dina fellated him as Louise guided the ship. Even Grant and Sandra seemed to be having a bit of fun with sauce on body parts although they rapidly went to their cabin when it came time for the finale to their play; still too shy to engage in public sex. Even without them and with a nice breeze, the air was heavy with the pungent odor of sex completed.

After George had climaxed in Dina's mouth, he took the helm again. We were getting close to Guadeloupe. The crew took down the sails and George started the diesel, motoring to an anchorage near Pointe-a-Pitre.

The four of us helped Chantelle clean up. We wanted her to join us in our cabin as soon as she could. Before we all retired, I had one thing left to do. I went to William's cabin and asked him to come aft, then Grant's, although when he came, Sandra came with him. I asked Brianna to join us as well. Both Brianna and I had our delicious slaves with us and we all went up to the Captain before I proposed my plan.

"The reason I asked you to meet with the Captain is I'd like to make a proposal to all of you. Chantelle is from Guadeloupe and came on this trip to spend some time with her family. They are having a big gathering tomorrow, a blow out shindig with lots of food and music and fun. The entire ship is invited. Her mother is the one who taught her to cook and I'd expect you'll come away stuffed to the gills. They really want all of us to come. Now normally, we'd spend just the one day here in Guadeloupe and leave first thing day after tomorrow. But I'd like to give Chantelle more time with her family. What I'm suggesting is that we spend an extra day here, maybe sailing around Guadeloupe, then head for Antigua a day later. That would give Chantelle an extra day with her family who she hasn't seen in two years, some longer. But it's not just my cruise. You paid money for this, so it's not my decision. But I think if the guests all agree, the Captain will have no problem adjusting the itinerary."

Our group had no problem agreeing to the proposal. William, Grant and Sandra looked at one another for a moment, then they all shrugged and said, "Why not?" George nodded. "Aye, sounds like fun."

Chantelle burst into tears, she hugged me and kissed me, exclaiming "Merci, Monsieur Sam, Merci. You are so kind to think of me. Merci."

"Don't just thank me, Chantelle. They all agreed to stay an extra day. Thank them all."

She laughed and ran from person to person, her tall, naked form hugging each of them and giving each a kiss, "Thank you, thank you. You're too kind, thank you." George slipped her a little tongue but she didn't mind and deepened the kiss. "Thank you all. I appreciate this so much. Merci. I will not forget your kindness."

"What time would your family want us all to show up, Chantelle?" George asked.

"Papa will have two or three vehicles waiting for us by the pier at Montauban, about .8 kilometers east of the Casino de Gosier and La Creole Hotel at 9:00 tomorrow morning. Do you know it?"

"Aye, I'm familiar."

"They will give everyone a ride to my family's home which is not far away. They will bring us all back to the pier at the end of the party."

"Sounds like a done deal to me," I said. "Thank you all so much for agreeing to this. I very much appreciate it as well." I shook the hands of Grant, Sandra and William before they went back to their cabins.

Chantelle was still bouncing around, elated to have an extra day with her family. When we got back to our shared cabin, she grabbed Brianna and threw her to the bed and buried her face between her legs. Marcia and I climbed into the bed as well and enjoyed the unbridled enthusiasm of her passion. I held Marcia loosely, kissing her occasionally while leisurely stroking her naked ass. Brianna started squirming and soon succumbed to the ardent licking of her sex slave and released in a powerful orgasm accompanied by her usual cries of passion.

1...678910...35