All Comments on 'We Find Our Perfect Home'

by yooper

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

My heartfelt thanks to the author for the very 1st sentence of this, apparently long-winded story that said in part, "My wife Kim and I were a polyamorous couple". That saved me from investing any time at all on what I am sure is just 7 pages of the husband sucking other guys cum out of his slut wife's filthy slit before he finally starts drinking right from the tap and other cuck bullshit.

yooperyooper23 days agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

My first inclination was to delete your uninformed comment. Clearly, you did not bother to read this story, and that's fine; you are free to do what you want. But don't criticize a story or say what is in it without reading. The scenario you attribute to this story, and by extension, to all the stories in this series, does not happen.

I realize the author of this comment is unlikely to read this response as they hid behind anonymity with their criticism. It's easy to do that. It's allowed. But maybe you should read the story before criticizing it for elements that do not exist.

Respectfully, Yooper

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous