We Meet For A Second Time

Story Info
The horny cutie we brought home wants to come over again...
2.2k words
3.58
17.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A handful of days had passed since the three of us had woken up, limbs tangled together beneath some heavy blankets in my room. That was the night my gf and I took you home with us after a few tantalizing hours, flirting late at the strip club.

You two decided you both wanted a private show back at my place. I remember taking a few minutes choosing the music I planned on stripping to. You both sat close together on the couch and watched me while the music played. I took my time- feeling both of your eyes on my every movement with growing, undisguised hunger. I reveled in your combined attention-quite hot on the increasing amount of my naked skin. It turns me on so much just knowing I'm turning you both on.

Eventually my steady, teasing progress brought me up to the edge of the couch-very close to you both. I had only my unbuttoned jeans and boxer-briefs on as I flaunted and gyrated my body right in front of the two of you. I then noticed (with great pleasure) your hand between her legs, covering her mound as you rubbed and fondled her pussy- while she too had her hand firmly rubbing the wet spot between your own semi-spread legs! It was SO incredibly sexy- watching you both positively shivering with arousal, rubbing each others damp mounds and moaning softly while you both watched me slowly dance as take off my clothes. Not long after both of you had a hand between the others legs, ALL my pieces of clothes were left around and you both had to have your hands and mouths on me.

That amazing, sensual night continued on hours into the early morning. Since that lovely night, you and me kept texting back and forth and eventually things got to the point that you were on your way to my place a second time. I was very excited that you were coming over again. The texts you sent excited me, the things your words formed in my mind excited me- knowing the intentions and explicit, intimate details made me so fucking horny for you. We hadn't quite fucked the night you let us take you home, and we both were keen to change that!

You pulled into my driveway and we pretty much immediately headed for the privacy of my room. My room was pretty dark so it was somewhat difficult to admire your straight, dark hair or the way I helped tear away nearly all your clothes- leaving everything to the eye and nothing to the imagination. Despite the low light, neither of us had any issue finding the others' lips with our own as we eagerly made out.

Our bodies converged into a single heated mass of groping hands and excited mouths. The sounds became little more than our heavy breathing, the rustle of our clothes being removed and discarded and soft moans of pleasure or sharp gasps of satisfaction.

I pulled my mouth away from yours to suck in air and tear the socks off of my feet. Taking full advantage of the break in our escalating make-out, your fingers immediately moved to undo the button and zipper of my jeans. Your small hands trembled with desire and anticipation, though easily managed to peel the top of my pants apart- giving you a preview of the bulge desperately straining against my final layer of clothes.

Getting even more turned on as I watched you practically rip my pants open- revealing the prominent outline made by my hard cock- I pulled my shirt off- sending it into darker corners of my room- suddenly realizing you were quite overdressed for my liking. I needed to get your clothes off of you- wanting to feel your soft, naked skin against mine.

Watching intently as my hands moved to help yours, seemingly of their own independent desire- as both of us practically yanked your top off of your body. Again I dragged my lips across yours letting the tip of my tongue trace a wavering, hot line along your full bottom lip as your fingers darted behind your back-unhooking your bra and freeing your amazing tits. Your hands moved between us, groping and fondling the front of my boxers- straining to contain my swollen cock. My mouth pressed back into yours while my hands squeezed and lifted your hefty breasts- making you moan into my mouth. Using the strength of my arms, I pushed you backward and down until we collapsed with both your hard nipples pinched firmly between my fingers. Your sexy moans of satisfaction were hardly muffled by my teeth playfully biting your lower lip and your hands found my stiff cock straining to break free.

Our tongues explored each others lips, playing over the others dancing tongue, as our heated make-out reached a frenzied plateau. I held the back of your neck in one hand while the other quickly undid the button on your pants- then steadily pulling down; unzipping them fully and preparing to pull them off your smooth legs. I could feel both of your soft, small hands grasping at the tent bursting from my undone pants up across my stomach-aimed further up my body. As you let out a moan that sounded full of lust and pleasant surprise, I felt the fingers of both your hands gripping the shaft of my cock through the boxers. My mouth opened in a silent moan and eyes grew wide before rolling back into my head a few seconds- as I felt the deliberate rubbing and grasping of your hands over every inch of my swollen member. I moved my hand from behind your neck to push my body up, and began pulling the last items of clothes down over my legs- with a little help- as your hands gripped my clothes and took over removing them. I felt the hard shaft and swollen head slap against my body- released from its confines and nearly smacking you in the face. As I lowered my naked body down toward yours- I heard you utter a sexy moan of approval- your eyes glued to my cock, unconsciously licking your lips. Moving up until our lips again pressed into each other, I was pleasantly surprised as our legs entwined and I now felt nothing but your warm, soft skin against mine- we were naked, tied up in a hot make-out. I cupped one of those huge tits and squeezed and lifted as I broke our kiss. I sucked your perfect, firm nipple into my mouth, flicking the blade of my tongue back and forth over it- and gently bit down playfully. Fingers kneading your other breast, pinching and slightly twisting the firm nub of your other perfect nipple- before moving my mouth to the second one and sucking it between my teeth as well.

I could feel the slickness of your little mound, and I had to taste you.

Between heavy breaths I hungrily sank my teeth into the soft plumpness of your bottom lip. The upper half of one of my palms rubbed across the hot area between your legs. I love how fucking wet you are. My mouth waters as my other hand squeezes one of your voluptuous tits, lifting upward, away from my face- currently moving down your torso. My mouth hovers inches above your juicy pussy for a mere instant- pausing to inhale immediately before I press my lips into the skin barely to the right and left of your slit- planting deep kisses. I can feel the heat from your legs on either side of my head, but my main focus becomes applying firm yet gentle suction with every open-mouthed kiss I plant on your the hot lips of your pussy. I press my lips more firmly into your delicious mound, dragging my mouth upward, until the arrow-like tip of my poised tongue knifes out of the opening my lips have formed- spreading your smooth lips gently and making the throbbing nub of your clit an easy target.

I licked your clit fiercely, using the tip of my tongue quickly up-and-down- thrumming your sensitive nub relentlessly. Between moments of focused licking on your yummy clit- I enjoy firmly pressing the flat, wide surface of my tongue against your wet slit- sliding it inside you as far as it will go- then licking from your juicy pussy deliberately upward to your clit once more- finishing with my lips applying intense suction with a deep, passionate kiss.

My lips make that smacking sound every time my mouth reluctantly separates from devouring you- punctuating the stretches of time my tongue dances on and against your clit.

Your hands claw at my head, back and arms currently snaked around your smooth legs. You can't take it anymore- you're done waiting and need me inside you. With slight reluctance I cease eating you out and move my body up, positioning myself ontop of you. My arms lift your legs a bit, bringing our lower halves into alignment. Your eyes are intense, and full of desire and pleading with mine to slide- or shove- every rigid fucking inch of my hard cock deep inside you.

The swollen head of my prick presses against your slick opening. Both our breaths catch and hold. My hips push forward causing the head of my cock to enter your tight cunt. I'm aware of your smooth thighs against my shoulders as I'm pushing my thick member inside you, inch after inch- filling you and stretching your pussy wide to accommodate my throbbing meat. The only sound becomes a shared intake of air- as we gasp from the intense pleasure of feeling me inside you.

I flex my cock, making the rigid shaft expand and grow inside you- further filling up that tight little pussy - which elicits a ragged moan from deep within you. You're all but dying for me to fuck you hard, wanting so badly to feel my meaty cock pound your pussy- pound you into complete oblivion! Every second torturous, waiting and willing me to slam inside you over and over- so deep and fast over and over until you feel me explode filling your dripping pussy with shot after shot of my cum.

I press my lips into yours in a deep, rough kiss- your teeth finding my bottom lip toward the end. I withdraw my hips, leaving only the swollen head of my cock inside you and delight in your sharp moan when my hips slide every inch inside you. My hands grip both your ankles before spreading your legs wide and upward even further- turning your hips even more open to me as I repeatedly pull back until you think I will actually pull my entire dick from inside you only before a split second to feel me flex as my cockhead swells just as I shove every bit of myself deep into you. Again and again- your moaning increases with your levels of pleasure- the perfect bliss you crave, that gets your delicious little pussy dripping wet- my cock that you love- fucking in and out again and again and again all for you. Just for you, Kyrsten. You gasp for air feeling my body come forward until every single bit of my fat cock is shoved deep inside your little pussy and again and again as you feel my balls slap into upturned ass with every thrust.

Suddenly a pause in my unrelenting rhythm. Your eyes are rolled back and closed but feel my hungry lips against yours. You breathless but kiss back with every bit that you can. I slide my cock completely from inside you, causing you to feel empty, but immediately I flip you over after ending our kiss. Pulling your ankles roughly back until your plump ass is pressed against me -- you feel the rigid shaft of my fat cock between your ass cheeks- rising up along your ass crack. I grip your hips yanking your body backward into me tight before pushing the center of your back down until you are face down, ass up. We both know how badly the other has wanted this, baby.

You feel my fist behind you, gripping my shaft while also feeling my other hand in your hair. A hoarse moan escapes your lips as you feel my dick slap your ass once, twice. Your face is pulled away from the bed- my hand firmly gripping your dark tresses, tightly wrapped two or three times around my tight fist. My hand grips my fat cock and presses the swollen tip into your wet count- firmly holding your head far enough back for me to see the beautiful lust and passion in your amazing eyes. I order you to cum on my fat dick, Kyrsten- as you scream in pleasure- feeling me slam my entire length into you deeper and harder than you've ever known. Your gushing pussy is pulsing and squeezing my fat cock as my hips are smacking into your ass cheeks so fucking hard- your continued screams as you feel my ballsac slapping against your throbbing clit again and again. Your cries escalate into a single, prolonged scream as my body slams into yours over and over- before my own cry of ecstasy reaches your ears and my hand releases its grip on your hair- collapsing ontop of you- thrusting firmly inside you roughly a dozen or so times. You feel every spurt of my massive load, shooting rope after rope of my cum deep inside you until only the panting of our labored breathing and the slippery pressure of our slick bodies pressing against eachother slowly fade away- into exhaustion.