We’re All Going on a Summer Holiday

Story Info
Sometimes watching is the best sex.
1.8k words
3.92
3.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKDons
MKDons
50 Followers

In 1995 I graduated from university and had decided to celebrate my slightly disappointing 2:2 in History by going on holiday and for some reason and opted for a holiday in Romania at a resort on the Black sea coast called Mamaia.

The hotel was fine; basic shall we say. The room was clean and the food was indifferent. The staff though were friendly enough but unfortunately their limited English and my non existent Romanian meant I found it hard to communicate and get any answers to my questions like; where can I change money? Are there any taxi's around here? And where can I buy toothpaste? And so on. But it was cheap and the weather hot and the Black sea was warm.

One day satisfied with my tan I decided it was time to strike out and explore the environs a bit. Standing at the central bus station I mentally tossed a coin and settled on taking a coach to Brasov which was a good distance away in the foothills of the Carpathian mountains and thought that might be interesting. According to the timetable we should arrive at about noon so I planned to spend the afternoon exploring the countryside get some decent photographs and then at about 5 or 6pm take the bus back.

It was a hot sunny day and I tramped through the forest up the hills and walked along the riverbank taking lots of pictures and by about 3:30 I started to get really hungry and I slowly walked back to the town and found a place to eat. The meal in the cafe was terrible, so was the coffee and the beer was warm. Very disappointing.

But worse was to come. When I tried to find out what the times were for the coach going back to my resort I eventually discovered from one local, who had a smattering of English, that there would be no coach back today! I would have to wait until the morning. That was a hell of a shock I can tell you and the news left me nonplussed. I had obviously not read the timetable carefully enough (that asterisk had clearly mention something!) Tomorrow morning! Shit! I went back to sit at the cafe and tried to think about what I was going to do and by late afternoon I still hadn't managed to come up with a plan and so I was at my wits end.

I was wandering around aimlessly resigned to the fact that I might have to spend the night on a park bench when...turning a corner into the town square I saw it, A parked bus! I was surprised and delighted but also puzzled because I had been told that there would be no buses today and yet, here it was. True it didn't look like the the regular scheduled service for the very obvious reason that it was a rickety old beast only held together by sellotape and string and it was astonishingly filthy caked with dust and grime that must have been there since the birth of Jesus. But on the other hand it was a bus and it just might save my bacon.

I walked up to it and saw some locals standing around and I assumed they were waiting to get on. I asked them if it was going to Mamaia? One or two nodded their heads. I cheered up immediately. With a lot of arm waving and gesticulating with my hands I tried to find out if I could get on? They looked puzzled. They obviously didn't understand. I decided that the best thing for me to do was wait for the driver to turn up and ask him.

When he did I asked if he was going to Mamaia. He nodded. Pointing to my chest and pointing to the bus I asked if I could get on. To my relief he said yes. I didn't waste any time in hopping on. I took a window seat opposite the exit doors halfway down the bus. Gradually the bus started to fill up and a huge middle aged woman took the seat next to me and after about twenty minutes the bus set off. It became obvious after a while that as I had suspected this was not a regular local service but was a bus provided for the local people who worked on the local farms because it very soon left the main road and started to bump along rutted country lanes stopping to let some passengers off and let others on. The bus was soon packed with big and sweaty agricultural labourers in their grimy clothes..There were a few women but mostly it was men who all seemed to look the same: dark, tanned and very hairy The bus rattled along noisily bouncing painfully over each bump as it didn't appear to have any shock absorbers.

I hadn't noticed them at first in the crowded bus but at one of its stops the bus had picked up a young couple who were obviously tourists like me. Because like me they didn't look like the locals but the big give away was that I heard them speak English. They were standing on the steps that led down to the exit doors. He was a tall quite skinny bloke with hair tied into a pony tail. The girl, who I assumed was his girlfriend, was an absolute stunner. She was a magnificent blonde with a very shapely figure. She had the face of an angel and the body of a Greek goddess. She was wearing a white blouse knotted at the front and a black mini skirt. She looked amazing and her wardrobe made certain that you missed nothing.

The bus was very crowded and it was standing room only and every time it stopped there was a lot of pushing and shoving accompanied by shouting as people got on and off. During one such melee the young couple had become separated and the young man found himself pushed towards the back of the bus. He called out to his girlfriend to ask if she was okay and she replied that she was fine.

I looked through the knot of bodies to check as well and she did seem fine. She was standing on stairs to the exit in the middle of the bus with her back against the partition. I tried to catch sight of her through the heaving throng because she was a real knockout but I had to be careful as I didn't want the woman sitting next to me to notice that I was staring and perhaps get a telling off.

Every now and again when the crowded cargo of the bus shifted slightly I managed to catch a glimpse of her. She really did look marvellous and admired her curves; her full breasts, her rounded hips her sexy firm bottom and her long straight legs. They were perfect, very shapely and elegant. But I wasn't the only one who thought so it turned out because the next time I caught a glimpse of her I saw a grubby hand on her thigh.

My heart missed a beat I can tell you and I waited for the blonde to spin round and slap the man's face and start screaming. But nothing of the sort happened. I looked round to see if her boyfriend had noticed but of course he hadn't, and how could he? He was miles away. I turned back to get another look at the blonde and the hand had now been joined by others. One lifting her mini skirt another was sliding up her thigh between her legs and another hand was worming its way under her blouse. My head bobbed and weaved as I desperately tried to keep her in my line of sight. They were openly pawing her and yet she still did nothing. Maybe she was afraid to or maybe...? As luck would have it my view of her was blocked by some big fat bloke at that very moment! Then the bus came to a stop. The doors opened and several passengers, including the big fat bloke got off.

The bus started moving again. It was hard to see anything among all those bodies but every now and again I managed to catch a glimpse. The light in the bus wasn't great and the bus shook us about as it bounced down the lane. A man standing behind her had his hands inside her blouse and was mauling her tits while another man standing in front of her was pressing himself against her and gently thrusting into her and there was no mistaking that the beautiful blonde was being fucked. The other men meanwhile were standing around murmuring noisily impatiently waiting for their turn at her. The beautiful blonde wasn't doing anything to stop them. Her face was turned away resting on the left shoulder of the man behind her so I couldn't see her face but she surely couldn't have enjoyed being groped by all these grubby and smelly agricultural labourers.

The bodies in front of me shunted back and forth like bottles in a crate and as luck would have it my view was blocked again. I got to my feet and pretended to stretch and tried to casually turn my head to see if there was anything to see. All I saw was her contorted face her eyes tightly shut as she bit on her lower lip. The man who had been standing behind her had moved away and the blonde now was backed up against the partition and was being slowly fucked by a big bronzed brute who boasted several days growth of beard and several layers of grim on his face. And while he was busy getting his end away I saw that with one free hand blonde was stroking some other lucky blokes cock. They were trying to be discreet but half the bus must have known by now what was going on so I have no idea how many times she got fucked but it must have been four or five at least, probably more. The only one who didn't know what was going on was her boyfriend sitting at the back and looking out of the window (and the bus driver).

Anyway gradually the press of bodies eased as more and more people started to get off and her boyfriend suddenly stirred into life and made his way back towards her to tell her that they were getting off at the next stop. I saw them walk down the steps and get off the bus and stand at the side of the road. The blonde from what I could make out didn't look worse for wear if a little unsteady on her legs after her ordeal. The doors of the bus clanged shut and the bus staggered off again.

MKDons
MKDons
50 Followers