All Comments on 'We Shouldn't Have Trusted Her Pt. 02'

by KRARS13

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35over 1 year ago

I liked this story very much although all the x's had me baffled. First I thought it was typos, but then realized that "x" isn't near the "h" on the keyboard. So, I read the whole story, just substituting "h" for "x". After finishing, since I hadn't read part 1, I went back to that, thinking perhaps there would be some explanation. I found the only mention of it in the comments and the author's replies. Neopronouns??? Completely foreign concept to me so I was more confused than ever.

Despite my lack of understanding of that concept, I nonetheless enjoyed reading it and hope there will be more parts on the way.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Bondage details galore, love that! But confusing to visualize sometimes. How do you go on all fours *then strip? Strip while cuffed to a post? Put on a corset by yourself? But the pacing was breathless, so I tried to keep up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKRARS13@KRARS13
I'm just an internet drifter here with some stories to tell. I'm not truly masking my identity because part of me doesn't care.