We Three Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron's hands had started to wander down the rest of my body but I was distracted, my entire focus was on Dale and how painfully slow he was getting undressed. His pants and underwear were over his hips now and they were pulling his penis down. I could see his thickness and the veins popping, already very hard. I swallowed not so subtly. He smiled but I saw it only peripherally, nothing was gonna make me miss the spring. I fricken loved the spring. I think I even held my breath; conveniently too because Aaron's hands had slid down and cupped my mound. I could feel my juices dripping onto his palm and how his fingers deftly slid around and inside my wet, puffy lips.

And there it was. Dale sprung from his pants, glorious and firm. At the same moment, Aaron grabbed my pelvis bone roughly with his two fingers inside of me. I moaned. Well, I think that's what caused me to moan.

I looked up at Dale. He nodded. I sat up not fully aware of doing so and licked my lips, trance-like focused on his eyes. He smiled again stepping out of his pants and toward me while slowly stroking his thick member in his huge hand. I slid off the couch and onto my knees before him. Still looking in his eyes, asking for permission. I was vaguely aware of Aaron getting off the couch behind me. I wrapped my fingers around Dale and opened my mouth wide to accept him. I took him deep into my mouth all at once and slowly sucked when he withdrew. When I heard Aaron's zipper I turned to see him getting undressed; still holding Dale, stroking his hot, hard shaft.

I wanted to watch Aaron take his clothes off too, even though I knew what his penis looked like. I had seen it before while he was exiting his shower one Sunday. Although I tried not to look, I am human and in fact, I got a pretty good look at his butt too. However seeing him there like that, in this context, gave me butterflies. He took less time undressing and once he was completely naked he stood beside Dale.

Dale who we called moose, for obvious, reasons stood 6'6" at least, maybe taller and he weighed about 300 to 350lbs, much of which was muscle. Although he was muscular he didn't have refined definition and he had a roundness to his belly. If one wondered my type, it was Dale completely. His hair was brown cut high and tight and his eyes were so brown you couldn't make out the pupil. He was Cree so he had a strong brow line and a prominent nose and was simply hot as hell. Aaron was only about 4 inches shorter than Dale and was a redhead with a slim, toned and freckled physique. He had deep blue eyes and a red goatee. He was gorgeous. I felt incredibly lucky to be looking at these two incredibly sexy men.

I reached out for Aaron, without hesitation, and took him completely as well. He was comparable in size to Dale so I wasn't able to take all of him in my mouth either. Slowly I sucked in and out. Taking turns enjoying the feel of their penises in my mouth. The warmth and firmness, my tongue tracing the ridge under each head. My hand pulling the skin on their shafts taut as my tight lips created slight friction as I sucked slightly harder letting the end go with a bit of a pop. They were watching me with concentration and seriousness. Was I moaning or was that them I wondered.

Dale reached under my arms and lifted me to my feet. He reached around behind me grabbing my fleshy bum, squeezing as he pulled me to him roughly. Looking down at me he asked quietly.

"Are you sure you're OK with this Kitten?" His voice so deep and breathy, I melted and all I could manage was a nod. Dale always called me Kitten and even though the others sometimes used it as a nickname, it hit me differently when he said it.

"Really sure Beth? We can stop at any time," Aaron chimed in as he stepped closer and put his hand on my face. The two of them were so close to me, so intimate, I didn't want anything more at that exact moment than to be with them.

"Are you sure you both want me? It's gonna change things ya know?" I said weakly as I looked at both of them. Dale looked to Aaron and back at me with a smile.

They chuckled as he responded, "Uh, you can see we want you knucklehead. As for changing things, I think we can handle it. We're willing to try anyway."

Aaron agreed, "Ya and try and try and try, all night if we have to."

Then it was my turn to laugh. Aaron took my hand, kissing my fingers as we headed for the stairs. Dale smacked my butt, hard, and followed us after locking the front door.

12