We Three Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth and the guys move to the bedroom.
3.7k words
4.26
12.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the incredible night I call We Three. For context, you may need to read part one. I broke it up because of the length of the story. I hope it doesn't mess up the flow too much.

Aaron led me and Dale upstairs to his bedroom. It was a huge master suite with simple décor. There was a large bed in the center of the room, a dresser and night table and an Esse chair which kind of intimidated me. They walked me to the edge of the bed, turned me and backed me till the edge met the back of my legs. Dale was on my right and Aaron was in front of me. They just stood there, staring at me so I covered myself, having a moment of bashfulness in the silence of their appraisal. I blushed, looking back and forth at each of them staring at me. I wondered if I could go through with this. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do specifically, but I was high enough not to over analyze it. I knew what they wanted, just not how to go about giving it to them. I was praying they would lead me enough so that I wouldn't embarrass myself.

God help me, I wanted them. The opportunity was, you know, something that may never happen again in such a perfect situation, with two men I cared for so strongly for. But right then I was scared, well no, nervous is more accurate. Aaron pulled my one arm down from where I attempted to cover my breasts and then moved the other one that was covering my manicured mound. The cool air hitting the once warm crevasse sent shivers through my body and a tingle as the blood rushed to the surface.

Aaron smiled slightly as he held my arms out to look at me. Feeling awkward, the scarlet on my body deepened. Both of them surveying every inch of me was intoxicating or was it the weed I wondered. Whatever the reason it was working and my body was softening at their gaze.

"Kitten you're so beautiful," Dale said softly and deeply next to my ear. I shivered.

Aaron took a step back never taking his eyes off of mine. "We never thought you would go for this. We wanted you for so long."

Dale came closer to the side of me and his hand reached out to my stomach gently squeezing the flesh of my belly with a sweet moan of approval. I felt this deeply. My mouth watered, my jaw clenched and my heart ached. He rested his forehead on the side of my head as he made another pass. Deeply and audibly he inhaled. I could feel his rigid member pressing against my hip. With his other hand, he grabbed my butt. I struggled to steady myself against his pulling, pushing and squeezing which was stronger than he was aware. My body prickled with goosebumps making my nipples very tight as another wave of blood rushed through my body. They smiled as my skin turned to crimson.

With a giggle, I warned, "Moose, careful honey. I'll fall over."

He looked up at me with dopey eyes. His voice now deep and gravely he replied, "I want you."

"And you will have me but just don't break me first." I smiled.

I was still looking at Aaron but I noticed I was far less nervous, arousal taking over. Aaron noticed too and his eyes darkened. Dale's hand continued to wander up to my breasts. Then he stepped behind me and pressed his body against mine. I could feel his hardness against my bum and liked the fact that I had made him that way. I leaned my head back against his chest, thankful he was there, solid, behind me. Both of his hands were cupping my breasts; kneading and pinching as he kissed and bit my shoulder.

I was breathing heavily. I felt light-headed, but not enough to pass out. I liked it. I couldn't take my eyes off Aaron. He really was gorgeous. He was confident, sure, capable and now naked in front of me. Dale's hands slid down my sides, firmly, down to my waist. He squeezed handfuls of my fleshy curves and I could hear his teeth grind. I exhaled, anticipating where his hands were headed next. Both of his hands rode down over the feminine curve of my hips and down to my mound cupping it roughly, pulling at my ample flesh and slightly lifting me off the ground. I gasped I was so turned on. Aaron leaned in to kiss my breasts. His mouth went straight for the nipple while his hand gripped my other boob. Again, slightly rough, but not mean, more primal. They knew me, but how did they know what I would like? I don't remember giving them specific intel, however, they were doing everything right.

While Dale's hands were on my pussy he played; pulling and pawing. I was so swollen and wet; it didn't take much for his fingers to become very wet. Aaron continued onto my other nipple. Biting and pulling my nipple in his teeth; taking almost my whole pert breast in his mouth. Then he continued up to my neck; kissing, biting and sucking. The skin all over my body was getting pulled and pawed at. Bitten and sucked. The pain was lingering but sweet. My legs were threatening to give way.

Dale kissed my back and slid one of his hands down to my ass. He was grinding his teeth again while caressing and squeezing my backside and stroking my clit with his other hand. Biting my shoulder and back, he was working his way down my body. Gently he kissed and roughly sucked down to my voluptuous hips. He slid his hand between my cheeks to meet his other coming from the front. I started to rock my hips back and forth, holding his strong shoulders as I pressed myself firmer on his hands.

Aaron made his way to my mouth and kissed me passionately, his hands on either side of my face; his tongue searching frantically for mine. He grabbed the hair at the nape of my neck and kissed me very hard. I remember feeling pain in my lower lip. I think he bit it or just sucked it hard, can't be sure. My head was cloudy and it was hard to concentrate on Aaron because of how Dale was touching me and it was hard to let go with Dale because of Aaron being so eager.

I decided a little control was in order or else I would become some sort of Zombie sex toy which wasn't gonna work for me. So I reached down for Aaron's penis. Damn it was hard. I smoothed my hand up and down the hot skin as I moaned loudly from the feel of Dale's strong hands on me. His fingers were all wet and slippery with my juices. I could smell me. His fingers were in me and out of me; just sliding all over the place as he kissed and bit my fleshy ass. He must have been on his knees I figured.

I cupped Aaron's balls and wanted to feel them in my mouth. I bent over, exposing my inner thighs and opening my pussy to Dale, inches from his face. I could feel his breath.

"Oh God yes Kitten. Damn, that is fucking hot," Dale cooed in a bassy breathy whisper. I shivered at his praise.

Aaron stepped back and allowed me better access to him.

"Come on Beth, take me in your mouth," Aaron said smoothly and softly. My pussy twitched at his words and Dale felt it.

"Oh, she liked that Aaron. Keep talking," Dale smacked my ass hard enough to leave a mark.

I tilted my head, and with one hand on Aaron's stomach, I bent to get his balls in my mouth. Sucking them both in one at a time; he shook. Then I took his penis into my mouth as best as I could. Sucking up and down, hiding my teeth behind my lips, tightly locked on him. He was so large it didn't all fit at least not from this position. So I focused mostly near his head.

Dale slid his hands up my thighs to my butt, and up over it. Then he reversed. His fingers lightly feathering the lips of my pussy as he passed. I wiggled my hips trying to tell him I wanted more. But he knew.

"Calm down Kitten, not yet," Dale said firmly. He was trying to calm me but it just frustrated me more.

I was thoroughly enjoying Aaron in my mouth. His fingers entwined in my hair, guiding my movement on his rod. Rocking his hips as he slid in and out of my mouth.

Dale held me in his steel hard grip as his tongue investigated my ass, his tongue pressed against the tight little opening. As he pressed he growled and I could feel the resonance deep within me. His grip tightened even more with his long strong fingers leaving marks on my ample flesh. I surely would be bruised in the morning.

Aaron grunted as he forced himself more deeply into my mouth subconsciously.

"Uh," He grunted. "Fuuuck. Take it, Beth. Take it all," Aaron spoke intermixed with grunts and moans while he forced his cock into my mouth causing me to gag slightly as it hit the back of my throat.

My knees caved. Dale grabbed me around the waist to stop me from falling and lifted me onto the bed. Aaron exhaling frustratingly as my mouth left him. Dale positioned me across the bed on my back as Aaron walked around to the opposite side and with some pillows, propped up my head. Then he climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. He lowered slowly with his cock hanging straight out and like Pavlov's dog, I licked my lips. I put my arms up over his thighs and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I pulled him back to get to his balls again. I wasn't finished, and I wanted more. He wriggled up a little further so they could hang down into my mouth.

I rolled them in my mouth, sucking and pulling gently, letting them drop back down. I was close to, but couldn't quite reach his anus. I licked long, languid strokes from where I could reach, to his balls meanwhile constantly stroking the head. He groaned. He realized what I was attempting to do so he angled his pelvis and spread his legs slightly so I could reach his ass. I pressed my tongue hard against his tight ass hole, tempting it to open to me. Over and over again, licking him to relax him as I pressed deeper into him. He was stroking himself and moaning loudly as he grunted.

"Fuck Beth. That's so fucking hot," He said. I could feel his legs tense and his breathing quicken.

"Holy Fuck your gonna make me cum already," He said with a bit of shock in his voice. I continued licking and probing as I moaned loudly into his ass.

"No, no, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop!" he shouted as he lifted up and away from my tongue. After a moment to calm himself, he lowered back down again with his penis being the only thing near my dangerous tongue. I began to lick up the length of him slowly.

Dale's hands had been rubbing up and down my thighs and he spread my legs while he watched me rimming Aaron. This was turning him on. Although I was barely aware, I could feel his hands rubbing me harder with each passing minute. Suddenly I was startled by Dale's mouth on my thigh. The anticipation of his mouth on my lips growing as he worked his way up my legs. Kissing, biting and sucking inch by inch. It was so hot. I was moaning and squirming aching for deeper touch. I couldn't concentrate on Aaron how I'd like. I was so distracted, floating in wave after wave of sensations. The smells of bodies, the moans and groans; the breathing and the wetness of his kiss. I was so aroused I thought I might cum. I paused, mid-lick to pay attention to Dale's mouth and its proximity to my pussy. He looked up at me with a very intense expression that was verging on anger.

"Don't stop. Just keep doing what you're doing and quit squirming or I'll stop," He paused waiting for a reaction. "Well?"

Instinctively I knew what he wanted. Even without ever discussing it, Dale had always drawn the submissive in me. I reply, "Yes sir," He nods his approval "Good girl," I shiver.

I continued licking Aaron; up to the tip now, tracing my tongue around the ridge. Flicking and licking the sensitive underside. He groaned. Dale's hands started pawing and petting my folds in long slow strokes. I tried to suppress rocking my hips but was struggling. I was so wet and could feel myself getting wetter as his fingers opened me. Slowly I rocked to the stroking. He pushed down hard on my thighs with his biceps.

Clearing his throat purposefully. "Steady Beth!" He barked my actual name and it made me flinch.

Dale's fingers slid up and down my outer lips; repeatedly, consistently, driving me crazy. I took the head of Aaron's cock in my mouth and sucked just the head as my hand stroked him in the same rhythm that Dale's fingers stroked me. Aaron rocked his hips to meet my hand. I reached my hand under his balls to play with his anus again.

It felt so good. Aaron looked over his shoulder at what Dale was doing and reached for my nipples. Pinching and pulling at them hard turning them a deep red. I took his cock deep into my mouth and sucked him back out, over and over again. He obviously loved it because he got much more vocal.

Dale's fingers were so close now and each time they grazed over my clit, a bolt of electricity shot through me and my hips moved slightly. He had a finger on either side of my clit, rubbing up and down with just the right amount of pressure. I was beginning to crave penetration so badly I was getting frustrated. I moaned from the pleasure of Dale's teasing.

I looked up to see Aaron concentrating on my face and aroused at my arousal. He moaned and in a husky breath asked; "Fuck Beth, you are so hot and bothered aren't you? Eh, honey? Do you want Dale's mouth on you? Huh or maybe his thick cock inside you?" He then let his head fall back as he moved my head the way he wanted me to on his swollen manhood. His hips rocking forward and back, going deep, then pulling out. I could hear the slurping noises and it was turning me on. I concentrated on sucking harder. I could feel him building. I stopped to lick my fingers and reached under between his legs and began playing again. Pressing and flicking my wet finger against the opening. He was pumping into my mouth faster and with each thrust, my finger went deeper and deeper into him.

Dale stopped to watch, his hand resting fully on my mound. Aaron was quite wild, grunting and groaning, both of his hands were on my head essentially fucking my mouth as my finger rubbed his gland. I moaned onto Aaron's penis. I loved how turned on he was getting. My mouth watered and I felt a deep warmth rise from the soft space between my legs. My toes clenched as I mewled softly. In the next moment as if on queue, he let go with what one can only describe as a roar and a final deep thrust into my mouth with my finger deep in his ass. He filled my mouth and I struggled to swallow his load as some seeped around the corners of my mouth. I held my mouth still and let the last of his jolts dissipate before releasing him. He was breathing heavy and slowly rose to get off of the bed and that's when my thoughts drifted back to Dale.

Dale's face spoke volumes with his mouth agape and his breathing laboured. He was stroking himself watching me ministering to Aaron. The fingers of his other hand inside me, slowly moving in and out, glistening.

He moved to the edge of the bed and with his arms wrapped around my thighs, he yanked me to him as he knelt before me ready to feast on my pussy.

"Are you ready?" he asked

I could only nod and watch as he leaned forward and took my entire pussy into his mouth. While it was in there he moved his tongue around as though he was french kissing my dripping orchid. The view of his face between my thighs and his gorgeous eyes looking up at me was divine. The sensations rising from my toes were making me dizzy. He was noisy, grunting and lapping up my juices while he moaned and cooed to me.

"Oh my God, you taste so good. You are so fucking hot. Your cunt is so fucking fantastic," etc.

I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled hard once or twice to let him know when I liked a particular move. His tongue was delving deep into me and had an amazing ability to sustain rhythm bringing me close to the edge more than once, all the while controlling my release.

I noticed Aaron lay beside me on the bed watching Dale and me, but mostly me and mostly my face. He was playing with my breasts pinching my nipples harder.

Dale was a master with my clit. The exact right pressure. The right tempo and the right speed. I needed to cum so bad and I had to hold his head as my body reacted without my control against his face. I knew I was about cum, but I couldn't speak.

Aaron started crooning and cheering me on saying, things like "that's it kitten, cum baby, that's it,' Then his mouth fastened on my nipple and I was gone. I bit my lip and held in the scream I was feeling at the extreme sensation. Dale continued thrusting his fingers into me and sucking on me while I rode each wave of orgasm.

Dale slowed down and gave his fingers to Aaron to taste me. I was astonished at how hot that was. My insides tingled again.

"Roll over Kitten it's my turn," Dale said as he went to lay down at the head of the bed, his legs spread, his cock hard, reaching for the sky. I rolled over, got up on all fours and positioned myself between his legs with my ass in the air at the edge of the bed. Aaron moved into position behind me, petting me, and reaching under to wet his fingers.

I stared at Dale for a minute, he nodded and put his hand on my head telling me where to go. He wanted me to start at his balls. I did, licking and probing my tongue deeper between his legs. He lacked hair so his balls and the deeper slipped around in my mouth and under my tongue. I told him to lift his knees. He did and I found what I was looking for. I started on his ass hole and licked all the way up to the tip of his cock in one stroke. Then paused to see if he liked it. He nodded and tilted his hips so I could have better access. I repeated this move over and over again as he relaxed into it.

Aaron was mimicking my move, only he started on my clit and licked up to my tight rosebud. He swirled and swirled around it relaxing and opening it for him. His thumb circling my nub from underneath.

I took Dale into my mouth sucking tightly the full length of him, using my teeth at the tip ever so gently.

"Harder," He said

So I obeyed. And the next time I bit down a little harder and he sucked the air in through his teeth. His eyes closed it was clear I was pleasing him.

Aaron now had two fingers in my vag as he licked my yielding ass hole. His fingers curved downward stroking my g-spot while his thumb rubbed my erect clit. I was in ecstasy. I moaned and began rocking into his hand.

"Yes," I paused from sucking Dale and spoke into his groin. "Yes, Aaron just like that. It's so, good. I..." I trailed off and began to suck on Dale's cock with a purpose. My arousal driving me. Licking my finger I searched out his ass hole and began playing there. I sucked hard on him not worrying about my teeth. His hand guiding my head in his rhythm.

Aaron sees it and plans on making me cum at the same time, he matches Dale's tempo. His finger deeper in my ass and his other hand stroking my whole clit. Inside and out. Licking and biting my ass too. I could barely hold on.

I pressed my finger deeper into Dale and heard him growl as he forced himself deeper into my mouth. I used my other hand to make sure he didn't go too far. I pulled his skin taut and lightly slid faster around the head.

"Dammit, Beth! Fuck you're making me cum. I, can't, hold on."

"Me too, I'm cumming too," I said.

Aaron took to circling my clit with two fingers now only. And brought me to climax at the same moment of Dale's release. He groaned in sync with me; both hands on my head, his head back and my finger deep inside him.

We both paused as the waves crashed inside of us. I sucked him gently until I felt his muscles relax.