We Three Pt. 03

Story Info
Conclusion to a hot night between three friends.
1.7k words
4.65
7.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third and final instalment of We Three. Although a sweet little number, you may need the previous two parts to follow along like the rest of the class. Please enjoy.---

Aaron stroking his penis at the end of the bed as Dale and I collected ourselves and caught our breath.

Dale moved to one side. "Come here Kitten," he said padding the spot in front of him. I crawled up to him and positioned myself as little spoon. Aaron moved up beside me and smoothed the hair from my face. I was still trembling through the aftershocks and appreciated the rest, as well as the tenderness from them. Dale's arm snaked around my waist. Aaron and I smiled at each other. He reached out to my face, his body pressed against me and kissed me deeply. Our tongues slowly seeking each other out. My nipples stiffened against his chest and I could feel the blood building from deep inside me.

Dale's slight chubby erection was nudging my bum as he ground himself against me. His hand on my hip, fingers gripping me, holding where he wanted me. He growled in my ear and I could feel him breathing on my neck. He was holding me so close. Shivers cascaded down to my toes. I let out a breathy moan.

Aaron's hand caressing my arm slightly. Following down to my fingers, entwining his with mine. We were still kissing, when his hand moved to my breast. I slid my fingers around the nape of his neck pulling him tight as I kissed him harder.

Dale grew more aroused rubbing against me and sucking my neck; grabbing and squeezing the flesh of my hips. He more than anyone, hinted often about my curves. I knew then that he craved them.

Aaron lifted my leg to his hip and positioned himself so he could be inside of me. While still kissing me, he slowly slid into me inch by inch. I pushed his mouth to mine harder and moaned as my breath caught in our mouths. He moved slowly as I stretched to accommodate him.

I closed my eyes feeling secure and cared for between the two of them. The heat from their bodies and the fact that we were all naked aroused me, but the gentle touching and caressing tempered it.

I began to rock back and forth against Dales burgeoning hard-on. He reached down between me and Aaron and began slow circles on my clit. I pulled my face from Aaron and lean back against Dale as he bit my shoulder.

"Ahhhhhh," I sighed.

Dale growled again and started fingering my ass with his now wet fingers. I was already relaxed as he messaged me. Rocking back and forth on Aaron with Dale's finger teasing my anus. I was getting close. Aaron saw this and began pinching and twisting my nipples.

"Yes, Yes, I'm gonna cum," I moaned. Dale moved closer, kissing my shoulder, and slid his arm under me and around to pay attention to my clitoris again.

"Oh wow, that's, ah gawd," I tried to speak but I was so close and the sensations were so intense. Aaron pistoning in and out of me steady and consistent, kissing me deeply and playing with my nipples gently then rough, then back again. And Dale playing with my rosebud and my circling my nub. I couldn't take anymore. Was coming apart. Shattering from inside. All of my muscles tensing.

"Oh Dale, mmmm I, uhhhh, Aaron, yessss, I,"

"Cum Kitten. Cum for us." Dale said, circling faster and firmer. My body flinching with every, single, pass. "CUM NOW," he growled in my ear. And with that, I came. Crying out as Aaron's body pressed against mine as the shuttering rippled through me.

After a moment I managed to breathe again and he continued sliding in and out of me. kissing my face as I shook with pleasure. Dale reached around me and pushed on Aaron signalling that it was his turn, so Aaron withdrew from me.

Dale sat up and moved me to straddle his lap. Lowering me onto his now fully erect penis. My body was so incredibly sensitive that I was shivering. He held me so that I could slowly adjust to his size. I gasped a little and wrapped my arms around his neck for support. I felt so weak as he nuzzled that spot behind my earlobe that drives me crazy. How he knew I had no clue. I turned to see Aaron watching and stroking himself. I smiled. His lazy strokes and the way he twisted on his head was such a turn on.

I turned back to Dale and closed my eyes as I was lowered onto him; circling my hips, revelling in the fullness. He grabbed my bum and pulled me to him. Moaning and groaning as he pulled in and out of me. I felt like crying it felt so good.

I looked into his eyes when he whispered in my face, "Fuck Elisabeth you feel incredible. Kiss me," his eyes so full of desire. I kissed him and whimpered into his mouth. He got us into a rhythm and I could feel his tension grow and his pace quicken.

I spoke softly in his ear as he embraced me, "Oh Gawd Dale, you're driving me crazy. You feel so good inside of me. Filling me so completely. I want to do this all the time. Your incredible."

He squeezed me tighter in his arms. Aaron reached over and had got some lubrication from somewhere. His hand and fingers were slick on my ass. He inserted his finger in the motion of Dale's thrusts. I gasped and felt Dale twitch beneath me. He growled again. Moving fast yet steady. Aaron was sliding freely back and forth inside of me as well.

I sensed that Dale was ready to let go and it was so intense. I struggled to remember anything feeling so good, ever. I whispered to Dale privately again, "Come on honey, cum inside me. I want to feel you cum deep inside of me. Please? Please come for me". Then I kissed him passionately. I knew the begging would bring him and he gave me an intense bear hug while he came. Growling into my neck. Jerking as each pass of orgasm hit him. When he was done he was panting in my neck and still holding me tight.

Aaron took me by the wrist with no resistance from Dale who collapsed on the bed where he was. He led me to the end of the bed and asked me if I would bend over it for him. We were both on our knees as he moved closer behind me. I could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against me and felt his finger pressing against my anus. His fingers were very slick he had applied more lube and was planning on anal play. He leaned over me and spoke softly into my ear.

"Hey Beth I'm going to take your bum, are you OK with that?"

I looked at Dale when I responded. "Yes sir, take my ass please," I spread my legs wider and reached across the bed toward Dale, exhaling, resting my chin on the bed while I looked at Dale.

I breathed deeply as Aaron slowly pressed the head of his penis in circles against my opening, relaxing me. I moaned at Dale. With a little pressure, Aaron moved into me a little at a time giving me time to expand to fit him. It took my breath away. I inhaled deeply gripping the bedsheets. "Oh, God," I said and I started pushing into him.

Dale was watching intently still not completely flaccid.

Aaron grabbed my hips and with his body pressed against mine, he

slid in and out of me with just the rocking of his pelvis. He kissed and bit my shoulder and my back as he started building up a rhythm, smoothly gliding in and out of me. Both of his hands reached around me and were rubbing my lips. Sliding on either side of my clit. Wet and slippery, his fingers took turns circling my nub; one then the other, then the other, back and forth and his hips rocking him in and out of my ass. He spoke in my ear. "Cum baby, cum for me I'm gonna come in you so hard."

"Yes, I'm gonna cum." I told Dale. "You want me to cum for you?" I moaned "Do you?"

"Cum for me now", they both said in unison. And with that, I was undone. I buried my face into the bed trying to suppress my cry. Aaron was jerking softly as the last remnants of his orgasm washed out of him. He collapsed on my back and held me as he caught his breath.

Aaron got up and lay down on the bed as I took my leave to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I returned to find the two of them asleep on either side of the bed. After setting the alarm, I crawled up between them and tried to find my place under the covers. Dale grumbled something and slid his arm around pulling me close as little spoon with his big arm. Aaron was asleep, but in his sleep, he reached for me with his leg and his hand grabbing mine.

And that was it. We lay there and fell asleep. I woke up about half an hour or so before my alarm, to two lumbering men snoring softly. They were both deep in sleep and still pressed against me. Only now I was buried in Dale's big chest and Aaron was nuzzled against my back his arm draped over my waist. I whispered to Dale that I had to get up. He didn't hear me. So I shook him a little and tried again. His eyes opened slightly and he smiled.

"Morning sunshine."

"I have to go," I said.

"No. You're not going anywhere," He said as he wrapped his arms around me tighter. He kissed my forehead and mumbled,

"Please stay Kitten. Just a little longer," he said kissing me softly on my mouth.

I obviously couldn't move so I giggled a little and gave up for now.