All Comments on 'Weak in the Knees Ch. 05'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

Wow, this was an emotional chapter, and most of that was geared toward anger. First, like Zach's family and friends, I also thought the kidnappers got off far too easy. Life in prison would have been too lenient considering the possible damage that could come from putting Nadya through that kind of trauma during her formative years. Of course, part of that feeling probably comes from you writing her one of the most adorable babies ever. And then there's Daniel, who I didn't think could be anymore detestable than he already was. Well, you definitely proved me wrong there, but at least he did get what he deserved and hopefully he's out of the story for good now. Once again, I'm left wondering where this will go from here and looking forward to finding out. Great chapter!

BlowPopJBlowPopJ2 months ago

Glad Daniel is out of everyone's life and he definitely didn't deserve Brielle. Looking forward to the public apology.

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy2 months ago

I'm hoping Zach and Diego can have a chapter or two without any drama and just some love and great sex! They deserve it!

Cane23Cane232 months ago

Very dark and depressive chapter. This should really be the bottom line for Zach. Facing his lines and disability, this is the moment to face the problems, accept his condition and do everything possible to make his life worth of living. All this is so sad and reactions from the family can be understandable. Poor Zev, no father should live to see both sons disabled and suffering. It must have been devastating.

I knew Daniel has yet to do some damage, but this was too much. I can understand Zayne's disbelieve, 'who is this man (Daniel)'? We knew he is selfish and narcissists, but this is evil. Wishing death for a child and then fighting the ill man, there is not enough words to describe such character. Public humiliation might be the strongest punishment for such person although it looks like that he got away easily. He should stay alone and miserable...while the twins should have better days ahead. There is not greater punishment for such misery of man than success of his opponents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES