All Comments on 'Wearing a Collar for my Bestfriend'

by ZSCHUVXOYNT

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitover 1 year ago

A fantastic story. I absolutely loved it. I do so love SPH, CBT, and femdom - i do hope there's more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dam she had a boyfriend and he just lost his room and freedom

ZSCHUVXOYNTZSCHUVXOYNTover 1 year agoAuthor

thanks AHurtingUnit. reviews always encourages me to write more.

imacmsteignimacmsteignover 1 year ago

Very good, thank you. Looking forward to what you do next.

subm_nysubm_nyover 1 year ago

Very nice start to the story. Can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue writing

ZSCHUVXOYNTZSCHUVXOYNTover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the good words guys, they really mean a lot! I'll be dropping my next story in a couple days now, hope you'll enjoy it!

Ak610Ak610over 1 year ago

Please continue this story if you can. This is Awesome!

slimeyslimeyover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. I'm especially a fan of pet-play, but your ball-crushing scene reminds me of the last panel from "[Knave] New Socks 3". I can imagine the devotion and desperation in the dudes eyes. Honestly, I hope you revisit this story concept again and take things a bit slower.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, but the announcement of involving her boyfriend destroyed it nearly all. Pity, but thats a no go for me, no gay action and no serving other males, no way!

ZSCHUVXOYNTZSCHUVXOYNTover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, guys. @LeoLewinsky, hang in there ig, better things to come. @slimey, that strip has been a deep inspiration for CBT stories, I have at least 2 stories that take heavy inspiration from New Socks, one being directly about a brother buying new socks for her sister and getting busted. More on that later, but the resemblance with this one was definitely subconscious as the plot has entirely something else going on. Looking forward to revealing more in the coming days (if I get some break from my work that is!).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would so love to see this continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous