Wearing the Pants Ch. 04

Story Info
Challenge accepted.
1.9k words
4.1
7.1k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of my story, Wearing The Pants.

Please read the 1-3 part to understand this part better.

I was very excited and hopeful for today's dinner at Priyanka's house. I was hoping and praying desperately that Priyanka does her magic.

I wore a black dress with little nude makeup, a diamond bracelet and a ring. I wasn't wearing any bra or panty.

Harry entered the bedroom as I fetched my purse to leave.

"Oh my god! Someone is looking like a queen," Harry said.

I blushed and said, "You better bows down to your queen then,"

"King don't bows down to anyone. They lead," Harry said.

"Let's go," I said and we walked towards the car. We get into the car. Harry drives it. I gave him the directions to Priyanka's house.

We reached Priyanka's house and parked our car in her bungalow and gets down from the car.

We reached the main door and pressed the bell.

Soon, The door was answered by Priyanka. She was wearing a white knee length dress with black heels. She was looking hot as fuck.

"You look magnificent," Harry said.

"Thanks," Priyanka said.

Priyanka welcomed us inside and made us sit on the couch in the living room.

Harry was continuously staring Priyanka. His continuous staring was clearly stating that he was really impressed by Priyanka's look which was a good sign for our plan.

"What will you like to drink?" Priyanka asked.

"Anything," I said.

"Harry, Is scotch fine?" Priyanka said.

"Yes, Scotch will work," Harry said.

Priyanka claps her hands and said, "Get your lazy ass here,"

Within fraction of seconds, Sunil entered the living room, naked, crawling on fours at a high speed.

Sunil bows down and kissed my heels and said, "Greetings Mistress,"

Sunil then kissed Harry's shoes and said, "Hello Sir"

Harry let out a huge laughter and said, "Seriously, This Guy is such a wimp. I thought, You were joking,"

Harry continues laughing passing humiliating commands on Sunil.

"Harry," I said indicating him to stop.

"No problem babe, He loves to get humiliated," Priyanka said to me.

I smiles awkwardly. Priyanka gave me look of relief as she wanted this to happen.

"Get three large pegs of scotch with snacks and cigarettes," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and crawled back to the kitchen.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry asked Priyanka.

"Sure, go ahead," Priyanka said.

"Why you live with such a weak submissive?" Harry asked.

"I don't. He lives with me as my property," Priyanka said.

"You also might need real men to satisfy you," Harry said.

"Woman don't need men. Men need woman. I also have many men for any stuff, just a call away," Priyanka said.

"Yes, right, who will says no to a girl like you," Harry said, clearly flirting with her.

Sunil returns walking with two trays. One tray had three glasses with a bottle of scotch, ice bucket, water and club soda bottles, cigarette boxes, lighter and ashtrays while the other tray were filled with different types of starters and cutleries.

Sunil kneeled in the centre, made our drinks according to our preferences and served us drinks with food.

I had a light, standard peg while Priyanka and Harry goes for triple amount than mine. We Cheers our glasses while Sunil kneeled next to Priyanka.

We finished our drinks while chatting about random stuffs and Sunil was worshipping Priyanka's feet the whole time.

Harry and Priyanka repeated their drinks many times while I had only one.

"I am done," Harry said after his fifth drink.

"Let's have dinner," Priyanka said.

"Can I know where is the washroom?" Harry asked.

"Here," Priyanka said.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"I have my human urinal here, you can use him if you want," Priyanka said referring to Sunil.

"Seriously!" Harry said.

"Yes," Priyanka said.

"But I am a straight guy so don't want to put my dick in a man's mouth and don't want to get naked in front of everyone," Harry said.

"I have the solution for your both the problem," Priyanka said.

"What it is?" Harry said.

"You can pee in his food bowl so he can drink that it and to remove your consciousness, I will also get naked and pee in his bowl before you," Priyanka said.

"You will show us pussy?" Harry asked in utter shock.

"Yes, only if you agrees to pee in his bowl in front of everyone," Priyanka said.

Harry hesitate a little but finally said, "Ok! Deal,"

"You don't have to do it, babe," I said to Priyanka.

"Now, None of us can back out, babe," Priyanka said.

"Get your bowl," Priyanka said to Sunil.

Sunil got up and left and came back crawling with a dog food bowl in his mouth.

"Hold it here," Priyanka said pointing towards her pussy.

Sunil immediately holds the bowl below her pussy.

Priyanka slides up her dress and revealed us her beautiful pink pussy. She was not wearing any undies.

"Wow!" Slipped out from Harry's mouth.

Priyanka blushed and let out a stream of her golden nectar into the bowl. Priyanka half filled the bowl.

"Clean me," Priyanka said.

Sunil immediately puts the bowl down and licked the remaining pee from Priyanka's pee hole.

"Your turn," Priyanka said to Harry.

Sunil immediately gets the bowl to Harry.

Harry hesitate a little but finally, unbuckles his belt followed by his denim and undies.

Harry took out his erected dick and Sunil lifts up the bowl. Harry let out a stream of pee into the bowl, dropping some of the pee on the floor due to his miss aiming. As he finished emptying his bladder, Sunil placed the bowl on the side licking the pee dropped on the floor.

"Wow! You have trained him well," Harry said to Priyanka.

Priyanka smiles proudly.

Sunil bows down and get his mouth in the bowl, drinking Harry's and Priyanka's pee.

"Chuck it in one go, Slut," Priyanka said.

Sunil didn't stop and drank the whole pee in one go. He licked the remaining pee from the bowl.

We headed towards the dinner table and Sunil was our server. He served us 12 course meal followed by three types of desserts.

Priyanka was spitting some amount of food in the dog bowl while having dinner so Sunil can have her pre chewed food after we are done.

"When the last he was allowed to cum," I asked.

"I allowed him to cum on our marriage's night, around four years back. I locked him on our marriage's night and he is not allowed to cum from then. I open his chastity cage for cleaning purpose or to change it to smaller ones," Priyanka said.

"Wow! Can we make him cum today," I asked.

Harry looks at me with surprise.

"Why you want to make him cum?" Priyanka asked.

"Yes, Priyanka is right. He is lucky to have a girl like Priyanka to control his orgasm," Harry said trying to flirt with Priyanka.

"Why don't you also give orgasm control to your wife," Priyanka asked Harry.

"No, I am a real man, not a wimp like him," Harry said.

I interpreted them and said, "Leave all this, I want to see how It's like to have a orgasm after four years,"

"Ok, I can't say no to you, Kirti," Priyanka said.

"Slut, see how generous is Mistress Kirti. If you want to cum, beg Mistress Kirti," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said.

"Mistress Kirti, Please allow me to cum. You are my owner and I can only cum if you allow," Sunil begged me.

I felt good having a man begging me to cum. I took it further.

"If I denies it, slave?" I asked.

There was a look of disappointment on Sunil's face.

"Your wish is my command, Mistress. I am happy to accept your any command, Mistress," Sunil said.

"Aww! You are so sweet and well trained," I said to Sunil.

There was a jealousy look on Harry's face.

This whole setup of making Sunil cum was a plan made by Priyanka and seeing Harry's jealous face was a clear evidence of our plan to be successful.

"Priyanka, Please let him cum," I said to Priyanka.

"Anything you say, darling," Priyanka said.

Priyanka was wearing the key to his chastity cage in a necklace. She removes the necklace from her neck and placed the key on the lock of his chastity cage. She moves the key.

"Remove it, slut," Priyanka said to Sunil.

Sunil seems happy and pulls down the chastity cage from his dick and balls. Continuous chastity has shrunken his dick to a very small size and his balls blue.

"Wank yourself and shoot your cum in the bowl, slut," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and immediately start stroking his dick.

His dick got erect in seconds and he shoots huge load of cum in the bowl in minutes. His cum sprinkled on Priyanka's pre chewed food.

"See, how generous is Mistress Kirti. She arranged you sauces with your food," Priyanka said and laughed.

I shared the laughter.

Harry was watching everything in total shock.

"Have your dinner, Slut," Priyanka said.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and bows down his head and consumed Priyanka's chewed food mix with his cum from the bowl.

"Did you forget your manners, slave," Priyanka said.

"Thank you Mistress for letting Mistress Kirti deciding my orgasm," Sunil said to Priyanka.

"Good boy," Priyanka said.

Sunil moves to me and said, "Thank you Mistress Kirti for allowing me to cum,"

I patted his head and said, "Good boy,"

"Such a humiliated bastard he is," Harry said.

"I own him," Priyanka said proudly.

What type of man he is? A real man like me will never get in this position," Harry said.

"Any man can be made a slave," Priyanka said.

"Lol! You wish," Harry said.

"Okay, I challenge you, Harry," Priyanka said.

"Okay, What is the challenge," Harry asked Priyanka.

"You leave Kirti here for one day and you will submit to her day after tomorrow," Priyanka said to Harry.

"Lol! Seriously. You think so and what, if I don't?" Harry asked.

"Then, You can have me as your slave for the rest of the life and use me as you sees fit," Priyanka said.

"What are you saying, Priyanka?" I said.

"Babe, Let me handle this," Priyanka said.

"Challenge accepted, Priyanka," Harry said.

"Challenge accepted, Harry," Priyanka said.

"Don't back off after losing," Harry said.

"A real woman never backs off," Priyanka said.

Harry smiles and said, "Be ready to serve your master,"

"We will see," Priyanka said.

We finished our dinner and bids goodbye to Harry.

Sunil was again locked in chastity. He was busy with cleaning dishes and we went to the bedroom.

"Do, whatever I say for one day and your dream of enslaving your husband will come true," Priyanka said to me.

"Okay," I said.

"We will start your training tomorrow," Priyanka said.

I nodded.

Priyanka removes her dress and undress me too.

I stand quietly letting her taking the lead.

We both get on the bed naked, cover ourselves with the blanket and cuddled each other.

We shared an intimate kiss and went to sleep.

I slept with great excitement for mine tomorrow's training and great hope for challenge's results in our favour, day after tomorrow.