Wearing the Pants Ch. 03

Story Info
Convincing Harry To Be My Slave.
1k words
4.2
7.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of my story, Wearing The Pants.

Please read the first and second part to understand this part better.

I reached home, parked my car and entered the house. I saw Harry lying on the sofa having a beer and watching a cricket match on television.

"Hi babe, How was your night out?" Harry asked.

"It was good," I said.

"You want a beer?" Harry asked.

"No, I am good," I said and went to the bedroom for having a bath.

Harry was behaving very sweetly which he usually don't after a fight or argument.

I entered the bathroom, had a bath and return wearing only a bath robe. Harry was sitting on the bed when I came out of the bathroom.

"You match is finished?" I asked.

"Spending time with my wife is more important for me than the match," Harry said.

That was sweet. I blushed.

He walked towards me and grabbed me from back and started kissing my neck.

"I love you," Harry said.

It was clearly stated that he was horny.

"Harry, stop" I said.

"Let me make love to you," Harry said.

"Harry, I want to talk to you," I said.

He stops and said, "Ok, What it is?"

I think for a moment about how to start and said, "Harry, I was at my friend, Priyanka's place and she and her husband lives in a female led marriage,"

Harry laughs hearing this and said "Her husband might be a pussy, following her wife's commands,"

"Harry, I think we should also gradually be in female led relationship," I said.

Harry laughs even more loudly and said "Baby, look at me, Do you think a real man like me will follow orders?"

"Harry!" I said.

Harry gets his lips on mine and kissed me and interrupted my talking.

"Baby, I am telling you this last time that I wears the pant in this relationship and always will. Don't ever bring this stupid female domination shit again. It will be good for you," Harry said.

I said nothing. My heart sank. Harry grabbed me and throws me on the bed and gets over me.

Harry started kissing my lips and neck. I laid down on bed letting Harry continue. I was thinking about the ways to talk to him but I couldn't think of anything. I desperately want to live my life as Priyanka.

Harry untied the knot of my bath robe and removed it. I was fully naked from inside the bath robe which makes Harry more horny.

Harry kisses me, plays with my boobs by pressing and sucking them. The foreplay continues for more ten minutes.

Harry grabbed my legs and pulled them up and started spanking my ass with his hands.

The sound of my ass spanking is similar to the sound of slaps, Priyanka gave to Sunil so it reminds me of that slapping incident. Its results in making me wet.

Harry, after spanking my ass for good two minutes, stretches my legs and said "See, You became wet after receiving my spanks and you want to dominate me," and laughed.

I didn't said anything.

Harry removes his shirt followed by his denim and underpants. His dick was well erect. He placed his dick on the opening of my wet pussy. I let out a soft moan.

Harry thrust his dick into my pussy. I moaned even louder. He kept on thrusting his erect dick into my pussy. I keep on moaning and slowly my moaning were changed into screams.

Finally, after fucking me good for around twenty minutes, I cummed and covered his dick in my juices but Harry doesn't stop fucking me as he hasn't cummed yet. Soon after, he made me cummed again and took out his dick from my pussy and brings it near my mouth.

"Open your mouth," Harry said.

I opened my mouth and he puts his dick inside my mouth.

"Suck it, baby," Harry said.

I sucked it good, tasting my own juices and he grunts and releases his cum into my throat.

I swallowed every drop of our cum and took it out from my mouth.

"Suck it clean, baby," Harry said.

I licked and sucked Harry's dick licking and cleaning the remaining cum.

He lied down next to me.

"That was so good," Harry said.

Harry leans towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, can I ask for something?" I asked.

"Anything, my love except your stupid domination games," Harry said.

"Can we go for dinner at Priyanka's house tomorrow," I asked.

"So Priyanka will convince me to be your slave," Harry asked.

"No, baby, I just want you to meet her and her husband. I am only asking for a get together," I said.

"I don't want to meet your friends, Babe," Harry said.

I leaned towards him and grabbed his dick and said "Please baby, I always meet your friends. You can't agree to mine such a small request,"

"Fine!" Harry said.

I was happy as Priyanka was my last hope.

"I can also humiliate that wimp there," Harry said and laughs.

"Yes baby, sure," I said.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and messaged Priyanka.

I wrote, "Hey Baby, Can I ask for a favour?"

After ten minutes, I received a message from Priyanka.

I read, "Hey baby, Sure, Tell me what it is?"

I sent an another message "I tired to convince Harry for a female led relationship but he laughs it off. Will you please help me out? I know you can,"

I received her another text instantly that says "I can baby and I will. You don't have to worry,"

I sent an another text, "Thanks babe. Dinner at your place, tomorrow?"

I received her text, "Done, Eight P:M, My place,"

I texted back, "Done"

I placed the phone on the table and shifted my attention to Harry who was busy in playing games in his phone.

I hugged and cuddled him with the last hope in my heart as Priyanka.