Wearing the Pants Ch. 05

Story Info
Training Begins.
2.1k words
4.2
9.7k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth part of my story, Wearing The Pants.

Please read the 1-4 part to understand this part better.

I woke up at around ten o'clock in the morning and didn't find Priyanka on the bed.

I get up from the bed and walked towards the living room to find Priyanka.

As I entered the living room, I saw Priyanka sitting on her sofa, fully naked drinking a cup of coffee while Sunil was kneeling as a foot stool for her.

"Good Morning, Priyanka," I said.

"Morning baby," Priyanka said.

"What's today's plan?" I asked.

"Get freshen up, Slut will serve you breakfast on bed and then we will proceed," Priyanka said.

"Cool," I said.

"Don't wear anything," Priyanka said.

"Just give me half an hour," I said.

"Take your time," Priyanka said.

I was so excited to start my training that I rushed to the bathroom and freshen myself up followed by having a bath and dried myself with a towel and came back to the bedroom where Sunil was kneeling with my breakfast. I ate a little and went to hall to Priyanka leaving my plates and glass for Sunil to clean.

I sat next to Priyanka, naked.

"Slut, get in here," Priyanka shouted.

Sunil immediately crawled in the living room and kneeled next to us.

"Let's begin darling. He will our subject of your training," Priyanka said referring to Sunil.

I was very excited.

"First lesson of the day is confidence. Always have your head strong up. Men can't handle a woman who is strong enough to look into their eyes. They surrender to strong woman," Priyanka said.

Priyanka grabbed Sunil's collar and brings him closer and stares at his eyes. Sunil breaks the eye contact with her after few seconds and started looking down.

I realised that I was not confident enough while convincing Harry.

"Second lesson is always break them mentally and emotionally first," Priyanka said.

I kept looking at Priyanka and was carefully listening to her words.

"Tell me slut, why you do everything I say?" Priyanka asked Sunil.

"Because Mistress, I am week and submissive who should be controlled by a superior being like you," Sunil said.

"How much inferior you are and how much superior I am," Priyanka asked Sunil.

"Mistress, I am merely an object born to serve and do whatever you, being the most superior goddess commands," Sunil said.

"What we both deserve, slut?" Priyanka asked Sunil.

"Mistress, you deserve all the pleasure, happiness, money, fame, respect and what not as you are the most superior goddess and I only deserve to fulfil your commands and all the pain and suffering you provide," Sunil said.

Do I provide you pain and suffering, Slut? Priyanka asked Sunil.

No Mistress, You bless me with these as I deserve them and it's essential for me to learn my place," Sunil said.

"Good going slave," Priyanka said.

"Thank you Mistress," Sunil said.

"Now tell me what you are and your purpose in life?" Priyanka asked Sunil.

"Mistress I am just a property owned by you, and my only purpose in life is to do whatever you commands," Sunil said.

I was so shocked to hear Sunil's answers.

"See, He knows very well that how superior I am and how inferior he is," Priyanka said to me.

"Priyanka, you have trained him in that way. I don't think Harry will ever be someone like him," I said.

"He will be. I noticed a thing in Harry's eyes which you didn't," Priyanka said.

"What it is?" I asked.

"Harry knows very well that you are the best he can have. He knows that he can't get anyone better than you but you can have any men in this world," Priyanka said.

I blushed and said, "Thank you"

"That will be the main point in breaking him," Priyanka said.

"I didn't get you," I said.

"Relax, I will teach you. Results will be in our favour tomorrow," Priyanka said.

Happiness can be easily seen on my face hearing this.

"Next lesson is men thinks with their dicks, not with their brains," Priyanka said.

I nodded.

"Control the dick, control the man," Priyanka said.

"I haven't let him cum from four years and yesterday was the last orgasm of his life which I let him, had it to trap Harry," Priyanka said.

I was clearly understanding Priyanka's idea to manipulate the men mentally and sexually. I was learning new things about men psychology.

"Follow me, both of you," Priyanka said and walked.

I walked behind her whereas Sunil crawled behind us.

She let us to the basement where she had made a dungeon.

"Now, we will have physical activities here," Priyanka said.

"Slut, get a whip," Priyanka said.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and crawled to bring a whip.

Meanwhile Priyanka taught me about how to carry the first tasks.

Sunil returned crawling with a whip in his mouth.

Priyanka goes and sits on a throne.

'Start babe," Priyanka said to me.

I started thinking but Priyanka interrupted me and said, "Go girl, do it as how I told you,"

"Okay," I said.

"Slut, beg me to make you my slave," I said to Sunil.

Sunil immediately started kissing my feet, legs and thighs and keep on saying, "Please Mistress Kirti, Please make me your slave. Please make me your slave,"

Sunil keep on kissing my lower body and repeating his words. He kissed my feet, knees, thighs and ass cheeks.

"Not good enough, on your four, now," I said.

Sunil immediately get on his fours like a dog.

I raised my whip and landed it on Sunil's bare ass and back.

I whipped him for good two to three minutes. He cried and screams like animals. His screams really made me wet.

"Aaah, eeeh," Sunil screamed.

I laughed and Priyanka was enjoying the show.

"Try to beg again," I said.

He again started kissing my thighs and said, "Please use me as your property, You own me, You are the most wonderful goddess. I can't think of anything other than serving you,"

I was in extreme power rush experiencing this. It was both, physically and mentally breaking him. Priyanka was a devil.

Sunil was kissing my ass cheeks but no words were coming out of his mouth.

"Can't hear you begging," I said.

I saw a wicked smile on Priyanka's face totally enjoying the show and touching her wet pussy.

Sunil immediately starts saying, "Please, I totally submit to you. Please accept me as your property while kissing my ass cheeks,"

"Not good enough," I said again.

Sunil understand immediately and again get on four in front of me.

I spanked his ass more brutally resulting in red marks on his body.

"Aaaah, Thank you Mistress," Sunil cried out when I whipped him.

Priyanka walked towards us and said, "Get the licking chair,"

Sunil got up and left the dungeon.

"Now, I show you one of my favourite equipment to torture the slave," Priyanka said to me.

I was very excited.

Few minutes later, Sunil returned with a chair and a wire was attached connecting a remote control and a bulb shaped device at the left leg of the chair.

Sunil placed the chair down.

"Have a seat," Priyanka said.

I sits on the chair. Priyanka stares were enough for Sunil to make the next move. He immediately lay down under the chair.

Priyanka attached the bulb shaped device to Sunil's dick.

"Tapped the remote with your feet," Priyanka told me.

I tapped on the remote with my feet and as I put my feet on the remote. The bulb shaped device lighten up delivering electric shocks to Sunil's dick.

Sunil cried out as his dick was delivered a shock.

"He will eat your ass and you can deliver shocks to his dick while you enjoy your ass worship and the harder you press, more will be the intensity of the shock," Priyanka said to me.

"Wow! I love this, baby," I said.

"Enjoy," Priyanka said and gets back to her throne.

Sunil started kissing my ass cheeks.

"Get your fucking face in my ass," I said tapping the control by my feet.

It delivered a medium intensity shock to his dick which was enough to make him jump.

Sunil immediately gets his mouth in my ass and started eating my asshole.

I enjoyed tapping the control many times while getting my ass worshipped. I enjoyed a lot torturing him this way.

Sunil sucked my asshole so good that I started moaning heavily and I put two fingers in my wet pussy.

I tap the control, the most number of times I can while Sunil increases speed of eating my ass with every tap and my fingers were doing magic in my pussy at a very high speed.

My moaned were turned into screams and they were so loud that Sunil's screaming were not audible.

Finally I cummed and tapped the control again to make Sunil suffer.

"Aaah aah," Sunil cried.

I laughed like a maniac. I was having the best time of my life.

Priyanka came back and asked, "Are you enjoying it?"

"I am loving it," I said.

Priyanka detached Sunil from the chair.

"Get into sissy's clothes and wait for us in the bedroom," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and crawled out from the dungeon.

Priyanka took the box of cigarettes and took two cigarettes from it and we both lit our cigarette. Cigarettes after orgasm is wonderful.

We had our smokes while discussing different aspect of female domination.

We stabbed the cigarettes into the ashtray and went to the bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom, Sunil was kneeling wearing a maid outfit with makeup, lipstick and nail polish applied. He was wearing a bra and panty inside with long hair wig. He was also wearing fake boobs which was 34c in size. He was looking more feminine than us.

Priyanka gets two 10 inches dildos strapon with harness and gave one to me. I wore my harness on my waist and Priyanka had her harness on herself.

Priyanka slapped Sunil's face with her dildo.

I grabbed Sunil's hairs and pushed it downwards. I planted two hard slaps to his face.

I shove my dick in his mouth making him suck it like a lollipop.

"Slut, get naked and get on the bed," I said taking out strapon from his mouth.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said in a girly tone. His tone made me laughed.

Sunil removed his dress followed by his bra and panty and gets on bed on his fours.

Priyanka bring the strapon on Sunil's mouth whereas I get mine strapon on his ass.

Sunil grabbed Priyanka's strapon in his mouth whereas I shoved mine into his ass.

"Aaahmmmm," Sunil moaned with a dick in his mouth.

Priyanka was throat fucking him while I was jamming his asshole with a rapid speed.

"Aaahmm aaaah," Sunil moaned.

Neither me nor Priyanka felt anything as we are fucking him with rubber dicks but it was just a exercise to showcase our power over him.

"Go have a bath and clean yourself. You will be called when needed," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and left the room crawling.

"Your training is finished and tomorrow, you will act as I have thought you and bring Harry on his knees," Priyanka said

"I will try my level best," I said.

"No trying babe. You have to do it at any cost," Priyanka said.

"Okay baby, I will not let your efforts go in vain," I said.

"That's my girl," Priyanka said.

"Baby, I am very tired now and want to have a sleep," I said.

"Okay baby. Good night," Priyanka said kissing my forehead.

"No," I said.

"What happen baby?" Priyanka asked.

"I want to sleep in your arms as we slept yesterday and that night," I said.

I blushed saying that and I don't know why, being a straight woman. I really liked the touch and feel of Priyanka.

Priyanka grabbed me in her arms and we both lay down on the bed

Priyanka kisses me deeply and gradually shove her strapon in my pussy.

"Aah," I moaned.

Priyanka gets in full speed and started fucking my pussy.

"Aaah, yeah baby, I love it," I moaned and screamed like anything.

After getting fucked for good fifteen minutes I released my cum and let out a loud moan.

Priyanka removes both of our strapon and throws it on the floor, cover us in the blanket and made me sleep in her arms.