Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated, not sure if this was a trick question or a proposition.

"Well, would you, Jack, engage in a ménage à trois with two women you had just met," she asked again.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would, in the right situation, and if opportunity knocked," I answered.

She smiled and said, "Excuse me Jack; I'm going to run to the ladies room. Order another round would you please. I'm having Scotch on the rocks."

As she got up and turned to leave, I noticed her ass for the first time in that tight skirt, it was perfect. The bounce in her firm beautiful breasts, as she walked away, was subtle but noticeable.

Returning a few minutes later, she said to me, "I called Alex, she said she may come down. Hey, could I get a picture of you for my photo album? I like to have photos of nice people I meet."

"Sure, I guess," I told her. "You're not going to post it on social media are you or anywhere on the internet?"

"No," she replied. "These will be my private personal pics."

"Shoot way," I told her.

"Great, stand over by the window please, next to that column," she said. As I stood up to move, she told me, "Oh, and please put your jacket on too."

As I walked over to the window, she began taking pictures of me, and posing me.

"Turn to the left... now to the right... OK, one more from the front. Thanks Jack!"

I walked back towards my seat and asked her where the restrooms were. She gave me directions and I headed out of the bar. I could see she was texting someone as I left, and assumed it was her friend Alex.

I got back to the bar in a couple of minutes, and Alex was still texting. As I approached her, she put her phone face down.

"Everything come out alright," she asked smiling.

"Yup, no plumbing problems," I replied.

"Well that's good," she said. "Jack, I hope you don't mind, but I sent my friend Alex the pictures I just took of you. She was curious as to what kind of man could keep me in a crowded and noisy sports bar for so long."

"What was her reaction," I asked.

"She's jealous," Alex replied giggling.

"I guess I should take that as a compliment," I asked.

"Oh hell yeah! My friend Alex is very particular about men," she responded.

Just then, she received a text message. I could clearly see it, it read 'OH YES!!!!!...,' before she hurriedly flipped her phone over, face down. Alex smiled and turned toward me.

"Jack, please think carefully about this before you respond, OK...? When did you first notice that I wasn't wearing a bra," she asked.

"I noticed as soon as we introduced ourselves, when I shook your hand," I replied.

She smiled and said, "I know you did, Jack! Thanks again for being so honest." She then reached out and took my right hand in hers and asked, "Jack, can I be frank?"

I nearly laughed. "Well, the ménage à trois question was pretty frank," I replied, "so I think there's not much you can say that will startle me at this point."

Continuing she said, "Look Jack, my day started out with great expectations, and it all fell apart an hour ago. I've had an emotional roller coaster ride this afternoon and you were so kind and understanding. What I'm trying to say is...," she hesitated, searching for the right words.

"Go on, Alex," I told her.

"I really need to... I really need, I mean I really want...," hesitating again.

"Just say it, Alex," I said.

"I... I... really don't want to be alone tonight, Jack. I was thinking that maybe you and I could, you know... take care of each other in that special way," she asked. "I desperately want you to fuck me, Jack."

She was looking into my eyes for any sort of positive reaction. I hadn't planned on hooking up with anyone on this trip. It was supposed to be a flight to L.A., a meeting with Stu the next morning, a drink with Dave, and a flight back. Now here I was looking into the wanting eyes of this beautiful young woman who had just asked me to fuck her. My mouth engaged before my brain did.

"I'd love to spend the evening with you, Alex," I told her.

Her face lit up with a huge smile and she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

She then whispered into my ear saying, "I hope you're not too tired from your trip today, Jack, because you're not going to be getting much sleep tonight."

What was I thinking? I was fifteen years older than her, old enough to be her father, biologically at least. Yeah, everything still worked fine, but an early thirty-something? Too late now, I already said yes. I didn't even have any damn condoms.

She reached into her purse, removed a diamond shaped blue pill, then handed it to me discretely.

"Take this and meet me in my room in twenty minutes, Jack," Alex whispered.

I knew the shape from ads, it was an ED medicine.

"I don't think I'll need this, Alex," I told her.

"Oh yes... yes you will," she replied smiling.

As she gathered up her phone, her friend's blazer, and then her purse, she pulled my handkerchief out of her purse. It had been refolded, but was fuller, there was clearly something inside it. She placed it in my lower left jacket pocket.

"Take the pill now, please," she said.

I quickly washed it down with my Scotch.

"Good! Now, my room... in twenty minutes... exactly," she told me.

As she turned to walk away, I said, "But I don't know what your room number is."

Turning back around toward me, Alex said, "Check your pocket, Jack. Oh, and don't worry about the tab. It's on Dan. He paid for the suite, and everything's being billed to the room."

Then she left. I checked my watch. It was 4:45.

As Alex turned the corner out of the bar I reached into my jacket pocket. Unfolding the handkerchief inside, I felt a piece of paper and a cardkey. But there was something else in there as well. As I tried to discreetly remove the other object, I realized what it was, a silk thong. Looking into my pocket I could see it was red and had a see-through front panel. The paper had her room number on the top of it and a note that read, 'Price of admission Jack - Where did I take my thong off?' I thought about it for a moment. It would have been too easy to assume she removed her thong when she went to the ladies' room. Did she do it in the bar, when I went to the restroom? Either way, I guess she was pretty damn sure that I'd say yes. I slowly finished my drink, all the while watching the clock. At exactly 4:55, I got up, left a twenty for the bartender and headed to the gift shop to buy condoms. Alex was thirty-two and I'd bet my life that she was pretty damn fertile. I couldn't risk getting her pregnant. After entering the gift shop, I searched in vain for a small box of natural condoms.

"Can I help you find something, Sir," asked a very pretty, large busted little brunette, from behind the counter, in a clearly disinterested tone.

"Do you have these lambskin condoms in something less than a 10-pack," I asked her, holding the box up in my left hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir," she replied, now smiling brightly at me. "We're out of stock on the lambskin 3-packs, they're a real big seller. We have 10-packs only at the moment. But we should be getting a delivery anytime now. Are you and your wife staying long?"

She had clearly noticed my wedding band.

"Thanks," I said to her. "I'll just take these."

"Listen," she whispered, "Don't tell anyone, because I'm not supposed to do this for hotel guests, but if you get a second box, I can give you the employee discount... half off the second box."

She was now smiling at me in a clearly flirtatious way, leaning her more than ample chest well out over the counter, and playing with her bowtie.

"I think ten is more than enough," I told her.

"OK, do you want to charge this to your room, Sir," she asked.

"No thanks, I'll pay cash," I replied.

As I went to pull a fifty out of my wallet, my cardkey fell on the counter.

The pretty brunette picked it up, turned it over and handed it back to me.

"Here you go sir," she said, "I hope you like the room. Be sure to swipe the card in the elevator, otherwise you can't get to your floor."

"Thanks," I replied. "The desk clerk already told me."

As I paid her and started to head out, she remarked, "You and your wife have fun, sir!"

"I'm sure I... we will...," I said as I struggled to read her name tag, "ah... Julia."

I quickly stuffed the box of condoms in my suit pocket and went immediately toward the elevators. It was 5:01. I pushed the UP button and waited. The elevator finally arrived after what seemed like an eternity. Now in the elevator, I began to question my decision to fuck Alex. Within a minute, I had arrived on Alex's floor, and I hurried down the hall. I got in front of her door at exactly 5:05. The 'Do Not Disturb' card was on the handle. I put the cardkey in the slot and the light turned green. As I turned the handle and began to push open the door, it suddenly stopped. The privacy chain was on.

I stood outside for a moment, with the door cracked open and decided to knock.

After a few seconds, I heard Alex's voice, "Right on time, Jack. Sooooo, where did I take my thong off?"

I paused, and told her my suspicion, "At the bar, while I was in the restroom?"

"You don't sound very sure, Jack," she replied giggling.

"Oh I'm sure that's where and when," I responded.

"Well guess what, Jack? You're right! Close the door and I'll unhook the chain," she said gleefully.

In a few seconds the door was open, and she yanked me inside, slammed the door shut, and then quickly hooked the privacy chain. She threw her arms over my shoulders, pulling my head toward hers and began to kiss me passionately, her warm tongue probing deep into my mouth. I reciprocated, then sliding my hands down her back, I grabbed her barely covered ass and pulled her tight against me, all the while our tongues were busy exploring each other's mouths. As we continued to kiss, she removed her thong from my pocket and slid my jacket off, throwing it onto the floor.

She then undid my tie saying, "We might need this later."

She stepped back, and I saw that she was wearing a very short transparent red silk charmeuse robe that barely covered her ass. She wore nothing under the robe and her hard nipples and perfect breasts were clearly visible through the fine silk. I stood there, bewitched by the sight of her in that robe as she moved over to a plush club chair and sat down in it, and then quickly crossed her legs.

"I'm glad you returned my thong, Jack, it matches my robe," Alex said, as she uncrossed her legs, and started to slowly put her thong back on, in full view of me.

I clearly saw that she had only a small short groomed patch of hair above her clitoral hood.

"I can see that," I replied, and "very nice grooming!"

"I like to keep things neat," she replied as she brought her knees together. "Why don't you take your shirt off, Jack," she asked.

I obliged her, dropping it to the floor where I stood.

"I have to know something, Alex," I said to her.

"What's that, Jack," she asked.

"How did you get that thong off... wearing that tight-fitting skirt, and inside that crowded bar," I asked her.

"Very carefully," she said laughing. "OK, Jack, your turn to take it off now," she said as slid forward to the edge of the chair, motioning me to come closer.

I got on my knees in front of her, slowly spread her legs apart, and then I began kissing the inside of her thighs. She moaned softly as I slowly slid my tongue and lips up and down her thighs, alternating between them. I began slowly removing her thong, sliding it down to her ankles, but not completely off. I pushed her knees far apart and brought my mouth up toward her pussy, sliding my tongue along the inside of her right thigh. As I neared her pussy, I could see her inner labia were small and a very light pink, and her outer labia were almost non-existent. She had a long narrow clitoral hood, with an extensive distance to the opening of her pussy. Her pussy was absolutely beautiful. An oral sex playground. I circled my tongue just below her clitoris and she gasped deeply. As I began to slide my tongue along the length of her inner lips she moaned loudly, then she grabbed my head and pulled it against her pussy. I started flicking the end of her now swollen clitoris with the tip of my tongue.

She cried out, "OH YES, JACK!"

I slowly moved my tongue down, between her inner lips, to the opening of her vagina, and then started going up and down, between her clit and pussy opening, pressing hard against her. Her moans became deeper and louder. I grabbed the back of her legs, just above her knees, lifting them into the air and sliding her ass out over the edge of the chair. As I slid my tongue down again, I thrust it into her, circling it inside her.

She cried out "OH GOD YES!"

I then moved back up and took her clitoris between my lips, sucking it very gently.

"OH JACK! OH GOD JACK," she yelled.

I continued to switch between probing her deeply with my tongue, then softly sucking on her clitoris, and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Her moans had turned to soft grunts as I pleasured her.

After four or five minutes of this Alex yelled out, "I'M CUMMING JACK! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

I immediately began sucking hard on her clitoris as she climaxed. She was moaning wildly now and squeezing my head tightly between her thighs. She got to the point where she couldn't take any more stimulation and instinctively tried to move up in the chair, away from my mouth, but I held her legs up and continued sucking her clitoris as her orgasm intensified. She began to moan very loudly, nearly screaming, as she pressed my head even harder against her. I could barely breathe since my nostrils were hard against her skin and my mouth was closed as I sucked her clitoris, probing it hard with my tongue. Unable to stand anymore of the over-stimulation she was receiving, Alex grabbed my hair and pulled my head away from her.

"OH GOD, OH GOD! OH YES! OH YES JACK," she screamed.

I slowly released her legs, lowering them to the floor. She was still trying to catch her breath as I stood up. Looking down at Alex, I could see her eyes were closed. I had never taken an ED drug before and I had a rock-hard erection. Only one thing gets me hotter than orally pleasuring a woman, and that's listening to her climax. I needed some relief, fast!

I said to her, "It's been a while, and I'm a little rusty, so I hope that was OK."

She opened her eyes, looked up at me smiling and said, "OK? OK!!! That was the best fucking oral sex I've ever had! Where did you learn to do that? My god, I never came like that before."

"I've had a little practice," I told her.

She laughed and noticed my hard cock through my suit pants.

"I guess that pill's working," she said coyly as she reached up and felt my cock. "You know, it's going to let you stay hard for hours, and even after you climax, you'll still be hard," she told me with a very big smile.

"I've heard something like that," I replied.

With that, Alex began to loosen my belt and remove my pants.

"Let's lose those shoes lover," she said.

As I slipped out of my loafers, she slid my suit pants and underwear down and off.

Looking up and seeing my erect cock for the first time, Alex said in a surprised tone, "Oh! You're circumcised, Jack!"

"Is that a problem," I asked her.

"Not at all, Jack," she replied smiling.

Her reaction seemed a bit odd, but I quickly dismissed it. She removed my socks and knelt on the floor in from of me.

"You know, Jack," she said. "If you're as good with your cock, as you are with your mouth, you're going to have to get stuck in Atlanta a couple of times a month."

She removed her throng from around her ankles, and then put my cock through one of the leg openings. She made a loop from the back of the thong and wrapped it around my balls and began twisting it. It became just tight enough that I couldn't go anywhere.

Then, taking my swollen cock in her other hand she remarked, "This is a REALLY nice cock you've got here, Jack. It would be a shame not to put it to good use. Let me guess... seven and a half inches? Right? Not too fat either!"

"Well I never measured it but...," I replied.

"Trust me, Jack, I have a very good eye for these things, and oh, guess what? I've had a little oral practice myself! I don't think I can take all of you, but I'll sure try," she said.

Before I could say anything else, Alex tugged on the thong, now wrapped tightly around my balls and the base of my cock, pulling me close to her. She took the tip of my cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue wildly over it. My whole body shuddered. She cupped my balls in her free hand, softly rubbing them.

"You're not going anywhere mister, not until I'm finished with you," she purred, as she tugged on the throng again, pulling my cock deeper into her warm wet mouth, and she began sucking me hard.

She soon had my cock going far into her mouth; but she couldn't take more than about half of it. She was driving me wild. After ten minutes of her passionately savoring my cock, I didn't know how much more I could take before I exploded in her mouth.

"You're going... to make... me cum, Alex," I gasped.

Alex quickly removed my cock from her mouth and said, "Not in my mouth, Jack, not just yet. You'll have plenty of time later for that, I promise. But right now, I want you inside me."

"Let me get a condom," I told her.

"Oh no, Jack. No condoms. I'm allergic to latex," she replied.

"But I've got lambskin," I told her.

"Oh, well then... I guess I'm allergic to lambskin too," she said laughing. "Don't worry, Jack, I'm on the pill, and in case you didn't know, that means you'd damn well better cum inside me!"

She stood up and removed her silk robe, which was tied shut just below her breasts, letting it fall to the floor off of her shoulders. God! Her body was beautiful, really great curves everywhere. Her breasts were even more spectacular than I had imagined. Alex's areolas were small, no bigger than a quarter, and very light pink. Her nipples were the same color and about one third the width of her areolas, pointed slightly upward, and stuck out very prominently, her breasts were beautifully rounded on the bottom, symmetrical and very firm with no sag. They were perfect.

"Well, what do you think, Jack," she asked.

"Absolutely incredible," I replied.

Smiling, she took hold again of the thong, still wrapped snugly around my hard cock, and led me over to the side of the club chair. Alex then leaned over the armrest, her beautiful ass sticking out and waiting for me. Her fantastic breasts were dangling above the seat cushion.

She said to me, "I need you to cum for me, Jack."

What could I do? How could I not oblige a request like that? I removed her thong from my cock and balls, and positioned myself behind her, preparing to penetrate her beautiful wet pussy.

"Spread your legs a little, Alex," I told her.

She quickly did so. As the tip of my cock slid inside her she inhaled deeply.

"Oh yes, Jack... keep going... all the way inside me...," she panted.

I grabbed her hips and slowly pushed my cock deeper inside her. My god, she was so damn tight I nearly came.

"All the way, Jack... I want you all the way inside me," she begged.

I pushed my cock completely inside her and she let out a deep moan.

"Right there, Jack... I want you to cum right there...," she said.

I began slowly thrusting my cock in her tight wet pussy, moving nearly the whole length of it in and out of her. She had gotten me so aroused by sucking my cock, I felt myself about to climax after only a minute or so. I told her I was going to cum.

"All the way inside me, Jack," Alex quickly replied.

I pushed my cock deep into her and began short fast strokes. I started to climax a few seconds later, and then held my cock motionless, deep inside her. Alex immediately felt the powerful throbbing of my cock as I climaxed.