Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alexandra and I got up off the floor, I asked the girls, "How about a drink ladies?"

"Good idea," Alexandra replied. "Champagne anyone? I had room service send up four bottles of Dom Perignon Rose Limited after Dan bailed out."

"Doesn't that retail for about three hundred and fifty a bottle," I asked Alex.

"Sure does," Alexandra replied.

"And it's a lot more than that here in the hotel," Alex added laughing.

"And Dan's paying for...," I started to say.

"All of it! Every god damned dime," Alex said, cutting me off.

"Talk about hell hath no fury," I said.

Now laughing, both Alex and Alexandra replied, "You're damn straight!"

As I began to pick up my clothing that was strewn about the room, Alex stopped me.

"I'll do that, Jack," she said. "Why don't you go rinse off, Honey, while I pour the champagne?"

Honey? Did Alex just call me honey? She was looking at me like a love-struck schoolgirl. Alexandra saw it too and smiled.

"OK, thanks, Alex," I replied. "I'll only be a minute."

As I headed off to the shower, I heard Alexandra and Alex begin to whisper.

I lingered in the shower for about fifteen minutes, letting the hot water relax me. The shower was huge, you could have an orgy in here, I thought to myself. I heard a knock on the door to the suite shortly before I turned the water off. A few seconds later I heard Alex's voice.

"Just a minute," she said. "Quick, Alexandra, get back in the other room, you're naked...! Coming..."

As the door opened, I heard Alex speak again.

"Thanks," she said. "Just put it over there."

After a few minutes of some rustling Alex said, "Please take all this to be laundered. Have everything back at 5 AM Tuesday morning, no earlier or later. Oh, and put a hundred down for your tip."

"A hundred dollars," a male voice replied. "Are you sure Ma'am?"

"Oh I'm sure," Alex replied, "and I'm too young and single to be a Ma'am."

"Thank you SO much Ma'am, ah Miss," the male responded.

The door then opened and closed.

As I left the bathroom wrapped in a towel, I saw Alexandra sitting on the bed in the adjoining bedroom. Her feet didn't even reach the floor. "Wow, that's a high bed, and a four poster too," I thought.

Seeing me, Alexandra said, "My turn to rinse off... enjoy your shower, Jack," she asked.

"It was quite relaxing," I replied.

"Well," she responded, "Don't get too relaxed. Alex and I are just getting started with you."

"Oh, I won't," I replied.

As I entered the main part of the suite, I saw Alex sitting on the couch, wearing a long black silk robe that hugged her body tightly, down past her thighs. It looked like it was painted on her. Her smile lit up the room as she saw me. I immediately noticed my clothes were nowhere in sight and my carry-on was next to the club chair adjacent to my laptop bag.

"That's some high bed in there," I said to Alex.

"Yeah...," Alex replied smiling. "Alexandra asked the hotel to put an extra box spring underneath, to raise it up."

"Why would she want to do that," I asked.

Alex laughed and said, "Think about it, Jack!"

"Hey, Alex, how did my carry-on bag and laptop get here," I asked her.

"Oh, I had the bellhop bring them down from upstairs," she replied.

"But you don't know my room number," I said.

"Oh that was easy, Jack," Alex replied. "I called the front desk, described you, said that your last name was Reilly, and told them you needed some heart medicine that was in one of your bags, and could they please bring them to my room right away. The clerk remembered you from when you checked in. They were very prompt!"

"Aren't you the clever little minx," I told Alex.

She giggled and said, "I like to think so!"

I walked over to my carry-on bag, picked it up, and noticed it was unusually light.

"Did you unpack this," I asked her.

"Only your clothing," she replied.

"Where is it all, in the other room," I asked her.

"No," she said, "with the clothes you wore today."

"And where might that be," I asked.

"Laundry service," she said firmly but playfully. "Except for your ties, they're in the bedroom... you have some very nice ties, Jack! Oh... and I remembered to take the condoms out of your suit jacket pocket. They're on the table by the door. Might as well get your money back, since you're not going to need them and they aren't even open yet."

"But the clothing in the carry-on bag was clean," I said.

"Oh, you'll have it all back first thing Tuesday morning and they'll be twice as clean," she responded.

"Tuesday morning, Alex," I said. "What am I supposed to wear to get back to my room later, or for that matter, anywhere, until Tuesday morning?"

"What room," she asked.

"My suite... upstairs, on the top floor," I responded.

"Ohhhhhhh, you mean your former suite," she said. "I told the hotel front desk you didn't need it since you're staying here with us. I said there was a mix-up, with the bad weather and all, and your wife Terri mistakenly booked you a separate room. They were very understanding. I told them that if they couldn't rent it tonight, to put it on Dan's bill. They told me they had a waiting list for it, since so many people are stuck in Atlanta. They were very grateful to have the room back!"

"But, Alex," I started to protest, "now I have no clothing, and won't until Tuesday. What am I supposed to wear between now and then?"

"Honey," she started to say patiently, "You're not going to need any clothing for the next four days. Do you understand?"

I was totally confused at this point. I tried to speak. "But I...,"

"Shhhhh," Alex said. "I told you earlier, Jack; things always have a way of working themselves out."

Alex then stood up, walked over to me, put her arms around me and kissed me in a way I hadn't been kissed in a very long time.

"That was very nice," I told her afterward.

"Yeah, it really was, Jack. Come, let's sit down," she said.

As we sat on the couch, I asked her, "Did you really tip that bellhop a hundred bucks?"

"Yup!", she replied giggling.

"And Dan is...," I started to say.

"Yup! Dan's paying the bill," she replied.

"I guess he really fucked you over, huh,", I asked.

"In ways you'll never know, Jack," she replied. "Things weren't good with us, sexually, for a very long time. I was about to break it off four months ago. He thought the three-way might make our sex life more fulfilling. Turns out he only wanted to fuck someone else, and he ended up being too afraid do it in front on me. Alexandra told me he called her while you and I were talking down at the bar and asked her to come over to his place tonight, alone. That was right after I had told Alexandra that he bailed out again. He wanted to fuck her."

"What a prick!", I said. "What did she tell him?"

Alex replied, "She said that if she ever saw him again, she would cut off his three-inch dick!"

"He really doesn't have a three-inch dick? Does he?", I asked.

"Well more like four and a half inches," she replied laughing. "And it's fat, as big around as my wrist. He could never fuck me like you did over the chair. He barely got it inside me when I was on top. And to think he wanted to try anal on me with that thing."

"Ouch," I said.

"Ouch is right," Alex replied. "I told him no way! And he's not circumcised. I hated that giant foreskin of his in my mouth. And he couldn't lick my pussy to save his life. I mean, most of the time when we had sex, I'd have to finger myself afterward in order to have an orgasm."

"Why did you stay with him if the sex was so bad?", I asked, "You seem like someone who loves good sex."

"He was actually very good to me in many other ways, so I put up with the bad sex," she replied. "He only wanted Alexandra because I had told him that she always wanted to try anal sex."

"But not you," I asked her.

"No, I never really had any interest," she responded. "And besides, his cock was too fat. What about you, Jack? Did you ever do that for a woman?"

"Never," I told her. "No woman ever asked me to either."

"Well, Alexandra will have to make do with her toy all weekend," Alex said.

"Toy...," I asked. "What toy?"

(Whispering) "I probably shouldn't tell you this, Jack," she said.

"What's that, Alex," I very quietly asked.

"Well," she started whispering, "Alexandra told me that when she pleasures herself, she likes to use different toys in her ass. She says it drives her wild."

"So that's why she wants to try anal," I asked whispering.

"I guess so," she quietly responded. "What do you think she was doing while we were down at the bar? She brought a fat dildo and plenty of lube with her to get ready for Dan's fat little dick. I'm sure she would have been disappointed though."

"Why is that," I asked.

"I told you before," she said. "Dan would barely get inside me, even when I was on top of him. I know Alexandra has a slimmer ass than I do, but I don't think he'd be able to actually enter her with more than the just the tip of his chubby little dick."

"Too bad for Alexandra," I replied.

"Oh, she'll be fine," Alex said. "She's got her toy. And just to let you know, don't open the middle right drawer in the desk over there. That's where she has everything."

"Thanks for the heads-up, Alex," I told her.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, Jack," Alex said. "Your ticket to L.A. on Tuesday, that's been taken care of!"

"You booked me a flight to L.A.," I said, somewhat surprised. "How did you do that?", I asked.

"I called the airline," she replied. "I told them to switch the two first class tickets Dan and I had to Rio on Wednesday, for two first class tickets to L.A. from Atlanta on Tuesday, and back to Atlanta on Saturday. Then you have a flight back to Charlotte Sunday night. We just need to change the name on the reservation to yours by Monday."

"Two tickets," I said.

"If that's OK with you, Jack," Alex asked sheepishly.

"Let me see...," I said. "A few days on the west coast with a beautiful blonde... twist my arm."

"YESSSSS," Alex replied.

"Alex, how did you know my week was open," I asked her.

"I didn't," Alex responded laughing.

"Won't Dan find out about the flight change," I asked her.

"Nope, not until we're already in L.A.," she said. "All of the airline contact info is in my name. He can't even cancel the reservation, and speaking of Dan, I've got to block all his numbers on my cell phone."

With that, Alex took her cell phone out and blocked all of Dan's phone numbers.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side, Alex," I replied laughing. "I guess I need to get a hold of Terri."

"Ummmm... that's not necessary, Jack...," Alex started to say.

"Why is that," I asked her.

"Well...," she began. I saw Terri's business card in your jacket pocket... when I took out the condoms and..."

"And what, Alex...," I asked her, not knowing if I wanted to hear the rest.

"I sorta texted Terri," she said. "I wrote, 'Jack is staying with friends in Atlanta for the weekend. He already booked a flight to L.A. on Tuesday. Back in Charlotte next Sunday night.'"

"She's not going to believe it," I replied.

"Why not," Alex asked.

"Terri knows I have no friends in Atlanta," I told her. "And she knows I never book my own flights."

"Well, you do now, Jack! So, tell her the truth," Alex replied.

"Did Terri respond,", I asked.

Alex laughed and said, "Yeah... she wrote, 'I'm sure he'll be fine honey. Have fun sweetie, and don't break his heart.'"

"Terri knows me too well," I said. "You were quite a busy girl while I was in the shower, weren't you? What would you have done if I had come out sooner?"

"I had Alexandra watching," she replied. "If she saw you start to come out too soon, I told her to go in and keep you occupied. She really wants to feel you cum in in her mouth."

"Hey you two...," Alexandra announced as she entered from the bathroom, naked. "No clothing 'till Tuesday! Remember, Alex?"

"Hey, that's right," Alex replied. "Let's get this towel off you, Jack."

As Alex removed my towel, Alexandra could see my cock was no longer hard.

"Oh no Alex, it wore off," Alexandra said.

"Don't worry, he'll get hard again," Alex responded.

"Why don't we get this robe off of you," I said to Alex, as I untied the belt and slid if off her shoulders.

"It's champagne time," Alexandra proclaimed.

"I'll get the glasses," Alex said. "Stay here, Jack, make yourself comfortable."

"Not too comfortable, Jack," Alexandra added. "I'm going to give Alex some hands-on instructions."

As the three of us sat on the couch, chatting and drinking champagne, Alex to my left, and Alexandra to my right, Alexandra looked over at Alex and smiled.

"Ready, Alex," she asked.

"OH YES," Alex replied.

"Now you go ahead and start and I'll give you pointers, if you have trouble, OK," Alexandra told her.

With that, Alex slid off the couch, moved over in front of me and spread my legs apart, as she knelt on the floor facing me. She started gently stroking my cock with both hands and it quickly hardened and was now sticking straight up. Leaning in, she took the tip of my cock in her mouth and began gently sucking on it, while swirling her tongue around the tip.

"Very nice!", Alexandra said.

Alex began sucking harder on my cock, slowly taking more and more of it in her mouth. I began moaning with pleasure.

"Listen to him, Alex," Alexandra said. "You definitely have him where he wants to be."

With my cock now as far in Alex's mouth as she was able to get it earlier, Alexandra began to rub my balls.

"OK, Alex, now try to take more of it," Alexandra told her.

Alex tried putting more of my cock in her mouth, immediately gagged, and pulled it out.

"I can't do it, Alexandra," she said. "It's too long."

"Nonsense, sweetie," Alexandra replied. "It's not his length, it's your position. Look, sweetie, his cock is sticking straight up, and your throat is horizontal. The tip of his cock is going straight to the back of your mouth, not down your throat. Of course, you're going to gag. Remember how I did it when he was on the floor?"

"Oh yeah," Alex said.

"Good," Alexandra replied. "Now, Jack, lay down on the couch."

Alexandra got up and I laid across the length of the couch. Alex got on her hands and knees above me, her pussy above my face, and her chin just above my navel.

"Now turn your chin up so you can see Jack's feet," Alexandra told her.

"Okay, I'm there," Alex replied.

"Put your head down near his stomach, Alex," Alexandra said, "and keep looking down towards his feet."

"Got it," Alex replied.

"Now just open your mouth, sweetie," Alexandra told her. "You know the rest! And whatever you do, DON'T pick your head up!"

Alex quickly slid my cock back in her mouth and resumed sucking it. She slowly worked it deeper and deeper into her mouth until I felt the tip enter her throat.

"How does that feel," Alexandra asked her.

"Mmmm hmmm," Alex responded as she continued to slowly take more and more of my cock into her mouth.

She was sucking on me very hard and driving me insane with pleasure. In a few seconds, she had the entire length on my cock inside her mouth and throat, as her nose stroked my balls.

"Try swallowing when he's all the way in," Alexandra told her.

Alex did so, and the feeling was indescribable. Alexandra had done the same earlier, but the force of Alex's swallowing action around my cock was much more powerful. I tried to move my head up to reach Alex's pussy with my mouth and reciprocate, but Alexandra pushed me down.

"Sorry, Jack," she said, "It's her first time doing this, and she doesn't need to be distracted by you."

Alexandra then started licking my balls and pulling gently on my scrotum with her lips. I was moaning loudly now as the two of them drove me towards my inevitable orgasm.

"He's almost there," Alexandra said. "Remember, as soon as you feel him start to ejaculate, pull out until the tip of his cock is right on the center of your tongue, but keep sucking and swallow."

Alex began rapidly sucking me and I felt my orgasm start to build, and the pitch of my moans began to rise. Alexandra climbed on top of my legs, pinning them down and spreading them apart. She took my balls in her hand and began to rub them.

"C'mon, Jack, cum in her warm pretty mouth," Alexandra said softly.

Alex suddenly forced her mouth down so far onto my cock that she knocked Alexandra's hand away. She held it there and began sucking very hard.

"I yelled out, "I'M CUMMING ALEX! I'M CUMMIMG!"

Alex slid my cock out partially and continued to suck it slowly but strongly and was not swallowing as my cum flooded her mouth. I felt wave after wave of semen shoot out of me and into Alex's warm mouth. I could barely move as Alexandra was sitting on my legs and Alex had my arms pinned with her legs.

"Don't stop yet, Alex," Alexandra told her.

I had been climaxing so long now, that the over stimulation was becoming uncomfortable, but I could still feel semen shooting out of me. Alex suddenly stopped and took my cock out of her mouth, and sat up, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Why did you stop," Alexandra asked. "Look he's still cumming," she said several more spurts of semen came from my hard cock.

Alex just kept her hand over her mouth and shook her head. Alexandra noticed that Alex was now pointing at her own mouth.

"What's wrong, Alex?", she asked.

Alex then pointed at Alexandra's mouth and hers alternately.

"Do you want me to take some of that?", Alexandra asked Alex.

Alex quickly nodded, and they put their lips together. As they opened their mouths, Alex tilted Alexandra's head back and transferred some of my semen from her mouth to Alexandra's. Alexandra quickly swallowed and Alex put more semen in her mouth. Alexandra then swallowed again, and Alex finally swallowed. Alex started laughing immediately.

"My god! There was SO much cum, I couldn't swallow it all at once," she said. "You only got a some of it Alexandra."

"Holy shit, Jack," Alexandra said, now also laughing. "You could have drowned her. That's why you have to swallow while he's still cumming, and not wait until he's done Alex."

"I'll remember next time," Alex told her.

Alex then leaned over and eagerly licked the semen off my stomach that came out after she had taken my cock out of her mouth.

"See, Jack," Alex said smiling, "I told you earlier there would be plenty of time for that. I'm glad Alexandra was here though."

"Me too," Alexandra responded.

Alex suddenly got that schoolgirl in love look back on her face as she leaded over to kiss me.

"That was incredible, Jack," she said softly. "I love how your cum tastes!"

"Oh yeah," Alexandra added.

"And I love how your cock feels in my mouth, and in my throat." Alex said, "Smooth, and long, and SO hard."

"And no nasty foreskin," Alexandra said.

"And no nasty foreskin," Alex echoed, laughing.

"Speaking of foreskin Alex, we had a...," Alexandra started to say.

Alex shook her head quickly side to side signaling Alexandra to stop talking.

"Oh come on, Alex," Alexandra said, "A bet is a bet."

"No don't, Alexandra," Alex pleaded.

"He won't be upset, Alex," Alexandra continued. "In fact, I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy it..., A LOT!"

"What are you two talking about," I asked. "What will I enjoy?"

"Well... you'll see, Jack...," Alexandra said.

Cutting her off again, Alex said, "It's nothing, Jack. Just a silly bet Alexandra and I had."

"It's not silly, Alex," Alexandra went on. "Tell him."

"Tell me what," I implored.

"Well if you won't tell him, Alex, then I will," Alexandra replied.

"Please don't," Alex pleaded.

"You were her first...," Alexandra started to say.

"First what? First fuck? I don't believe that," I said.

"Don't say it, Alexandra," Alex warned her.