Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel it, Jack," Alex yelled out. "Keep cumming!"

My orgasm went on for nearly a minute. I tried to pull out afterward, but Alex stopped me.

"Don't pull out yet, Jack," she said. "I want to feel you inside me for a little longer."

I stood there, with my cock still deep inside Alex for several minutes. I was amazed that I was still as hard as I had been when we started.

Alex looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Now, Jack... fuck me!"

I began fucking Alex again, as I had done before, long slow thrusts, with the entire length of my cock. We kept at this pace for probably ten minutes. Alex's moans were growing louder and faster. I began to speed up. She was soon letting out deep throaty moans with each of my thrusts as my balls slapped against her clitoris at the very moments the tip of my cock was at its deepest inside her. As I reached around with my right arm to grab her right breast, I suddenly had the feeling we were being watched. But there was no one else in the room, so I figured I was just being paranoid. That's the nature of my business. As I started to squeeze her perfect firm breast and rub her hard sensitive nipple between my thumb and forefinger, Alex yelled out.

"OH YESSSSS JACK," she cried.

I then moved my left arm around her and started to gently stroke her clitoris with my middle finger.

"That... will... make... me... cum... Jack...," she panted between my thrusts.

"That's the idea," I said to her, as I began pumping harder and faster. Her voice was a nearly constant moan at this point as I felt my own excitement surging.

"YES...! YES...! YES...! OH... OH... OHH... OHHHHH... OHHHHHHH...," she yelled as I fucked her for several more minutes.

Suddenly, I felt her pussy start to tighten around my cock. I knew she was about to climax. I plunged my cock deep inside her and withdrew it only half an inch or so. I repeated this over and over until I felt myself about to explode. As I began to climax, I pushed my cock deep into her pussy as far as I could and held it there. Feeling the first powerful throbs of my cock, now deep inside her, Alex reacted.

"OH GOD JACK... I FEEL YOU CUMMING... I FEEL YOU CUMMING...," she yelled.

At that instant, Alex too began to climax

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...," she howled.

The orgasmic contractions deep in her pussy squeezed and released my still throbbing cock over and over. My own orgasm seemed like it would never end. Alex continued moaning loudly, thrusting her hips in order to keep my cock moving inside her. I grabbed her hips and made one final thrust deep into her as she continued to moan. With my still hard cock, throbbing inside Alex, I reached under her arms, lifting her to a standing position, and with my arms crossed over her chest I gently cupped her breasts. I began to softly kiss the nape of her neck and shoulders.

"Mmmmmmmm... that was incredible, Jack," she cooed.

I suddenly felt two soft hands on my own shoulders, and warm soft lips on the back of my own neck.

"Yes, Jack, that was incredible," a sultry female voice said.

"What the...," I started to say."

"Shhhhh...," the other woman said. "Knock, knock, Jack."

"Who are...," I started to ask.

"Opportunity, Jack. Opportunity," she said, cutting me off.

"Oh, hi, Alex," Alex said. "What do you think? Is he a keeper," she asked her friend.

"Most definitely," the other woman replied as she continued kissing me.

"Oh, Jack, I'm sorry. The woman behind you is my friend Alex."

"Call me Alexandra, Jack. It will be less confusing," the woman behind me responded.

"She asked if she could watch... you know... to see how you... performed," Alex said to me.

I was speechless. Alex's business deal that went south, the tears, the ménage à trois conversation, was it all just a setup to get me in this room with both of them?

"Maybe I should get my cock out of you Alex, and be properly introduced to your friend Alexandra," I said.

"You're right, Jack," Alex replied as she slid my cock out. I couldn't believe it; I was still rock hard.

"Wow! Look how hard he still is, Alex," Alexandra said.

"I told you," Alex replied. "And he's already climaxed twice inside me!"

I turned around to see who this other woman was. As I did, Alex introduced her to me.

"Jack, this is Alexandra. Alexandra, this is Jack," she said.

There, in front of me, was this slim blonde, with long willowy hair, the other Alex. She was wearing a full length, see-through black robe, and totally naked underneath. Her breasts looked like Olivia Wilde's. Alexandra's nipples were much larger though, and darker, positioned a little lower on her small B-cup breasts. Her pussy was shaved bare. Her slender but still curvy figure was magnificent.

"Hi, Jack," Alexandra said.

"Hello, Alexandra," I replied. "Have you been here the whole time?"

"Yes, I have, Jack. I'm so glad Alex found you, after what happened earlier," she said.

"What exactly happened earlier? Everything in the bar, was that just to get me up here with the both of you," I asked, turning to Alex.

"OH NO, Jack! No. Dan really did skip out. And then we got to talking, and you were so nice, and...," Alex said as her eyes started to tear up.

"Hold on a second, Jack," Alexandra implored. "Alex is telling you the truth. Dan was supposed to be here. Then he called Alex and cancelled again, and... well... here you are."

"Who the hell is Dan?," I asked.

"My now EX- boyfriend," Alex said, as she began to cry.

"Your boyfriend," I responded incredulously.

"EX-BOYFRIEND... as of this afternoon," Alex quickly replied as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Yes, and it's the second time he did this," Alexandra said.

"So it wasn't a business deal that fell through today," I asked Alex.

"No, Jack," Alex replied. "You just assumed it was a business deal. I was too embarrassed to tell you what it really was. It was supposed to be our first ménage à trois today, with Alexandra and I and Dan."

"And when you said you almost did... twice, today was going to be the second attempt," I asked.

"Yes," they both replied.

"So why me? Why did you involve me in this?," I asked Alex.

"Well...," Alex started to say.

"Because you were so nice to her," Alexandra interrupted as she hugged Alex.

"Yes," Alex continued, "and you and I got to talking, and the more we talked, the more I knew that I wanted to be with you tonight."

"And when Alex called me," Alexandra said, interrupting Alex again, "and she told me what happened with Dan, and she said she met a really great, sweet, compassionate, highly fuckable guy... I asked her for your picture..."

"And well," Alex went on, "one thing led to another, and..."

"And you two decided to see if I was interested in a ménage à trois," I interjected.

"Yeah, sorry Jack," Alex said sheepishly. "Please don't be mad at me."

"She didn't mean to hurt you, Jack, or deceive you," Alexandra added.

I broke out into hysterical laughter. Both women looked at me dumbfounded.

"Are you upset, Jack," Alex asked.

"That depends, Alex," I told her.

"Depends on what, Jack," Alex asked.

"Were you really planning on asking me to spend the night, with you," I asked Alex.

"Yes, I was, Jack. You were my Prince Charming this afternoon," Alex replied.", I really wanted you to fuck me!"

"Then I'm not upset, Alex," I said.

Breaking away from Alexandra, Alex rushed toward me and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"Awwww Alex, you're such a romantic, sweetie," Alexandra said.

I put my hand on Alex's cheek and kissed her forehead.

Looking at her tear streaked face I told her, "But I think you really smeared your makeup this time."

"I know. I'll go clean it up in a minute," Alex replied. After an awkward pause Alex said, "Soooo... Jack, about the ménage à trois... I know it's a little after the fact... but..."

"You two are still up for it," I asked.

"OH HELL YES," they both replied.

"Well, opportunity did knock," I said.

Alex squealed in delight and gave me a hug that hurt my ribs. After Alex released me from her hug, I noticed Alexandra was staring at my still hard cock.

Turning to Alex she said, "Looks like you win, sweetie!"

Alex quickly put her finger up to her lips in a shushing gesture, thinking I didn't notice.

"Won what? I asked.

Scrambling for words, Alex said, "Oh... it's... ah... nothing, Jack. A little joke between Alexandra and I."

Alexandra replied, "Oh yeah, Jack... just a little girl humor."

Alexandra then spotted the wedding band on my finger.

"You're married, Jack," she said. "You didn't tell me he was married, Alex?"

"Calm down, Alexandra," Alex replied. "He's not married. He just wears that thing so people will think he is... oh hell... it's a long story."

Alex grabbed my left hand, slid the ring up and showed Alexandra.

"See, no white line? Not even an indentation from the ring." Alex said. "You know I'd never get involved with a married man, Alexandra!"

"Well, some women would, in a heartbeat," Alexandra replied. "Wedding rings are like a dinner bell to them. They see a married guy and figure they can get some fast action with no strings attached."

"I don't know anyone like that," Alex responded, "Do you Alexandra?"

"Well... no...," but there are women like that, especially younger women, "Alexandra replied.

"Funny you should mention that Alexandra," I said. "This extremely pretty and chesty little early twenty-something brunette working in the gift shop didn't seem interested in giving me the time of day, until she saw my ring. Then she actually started flirting with me."

"See, Alex," Alexandra replied, "I told you so."

"Are you sure she was flirting with you, Jack," Alex asked me.

"Trust me, Alex," I replied, "At my age, I know immediately when a woman starts to flirt with me."

"Really, Jack," Alex said laughing. "OK, I remember the exact moment I started flirting with you downstairs in the bar. So, tell me, when was that?"

"When I complimented your ring," I replied. "You put your hand between your breasts to give me a better view and told me to move closer... and when I complimented your blouse, you pulled it tight across your breasts, and pushed them out. As you started playing with the placket, your nipples hardened."

Stunned, Alex stammered, "No... wait... it was long after that..."

"You're partially right, Alex," I replied, "You started consciously flirting right after we talked about our jobs, but what you did earlier was subconscious. You just didn't realize you were doing it."

"Oh my God! I'm so embarrassed," Alex said, looking at me dumbfounded and laughing.

"And I did catch that glance and smile you threw in my direction when I first walked into the bar," I told her.

"How the hell did he see that," she whispered to Alexandra. "He didn't even make eye contact with me!"

"Don't be embarrassed, Alex," I told her. "It worked, and now here we are."

"Damn, Alex," Alexandra said, "He's read you like a book, sweetie!"

"Yeah, it did work, didn't it," Alex said as she smiled. "And I'm so glad you're here, Jack."

"So am I, Jack," Alexandra said.

"Sooooo..., Jack...," Alex said, "How pretty was she... the busty girl in the gift shop that you were flirting with?"

"She was doing all the flirting," I replied. "I didn't reciprocate. My mind was pre-occupied with a certain beautiful blonde the whole time."

"You're so jealous, Alex," Alexandra said laughing.

"I'm not jealous... I was just curious... about what she looked like," Alex replied.

At that moment, Alexandra noticed my semen dripping from Alex onto the carpet and running down the insides of her thighs.

"Holy shit, Jack," Alexandra blurted out laughing. "Are you part racehorse? Look at all that cum!"

Looking down at the puddle on the floor between her legs, Alex commented, "And I almost let you cum in my mouth before, Jack. Now that would have been a surprise. Wow!"

"Apologies ladies," I said. "I do cum a lot."

Alexandra was now sucking the tip of her finger, and looking at Alex's thighs, glistening with my semen.

"Mmmmmm... don't apologize, Jack," Alexandra replied. "I just hope you saved some for me."

"Looks like I need a shower," Alex said. "He's all yours, Alexandra... but only for fifteen minutes."

With Alex heading off to the bathroom, Alexandra commented, "That was quite a performance, Jack!"

I asked Alexandra, "Did you see everything Alex and I did?"

Smiling, she replied, "Yes, Jack, everything!"

"But how," I asked her. "You weren't even in the room."

Alexandra led me back over in front of the club chair and told me to look through the open door behind me and into the bedroom. There was a full-length mirror in the corner on the far side of the room, at a forty-five-degree angle.

"I just laid on the bed in there," Alexandra said, "and saw everything. All you had to do was look over your shoulder, Jack. But Alex and I were pretty sure she could keep your undivided attention."

"Well you two were right about that," I said.

I noticed Alexandra was again staring at my hard cock.

"I guess I should slip out of this robe if I'm going to take advantage of that cock of yours," Alexandra said in a very sultry voice.

"Got anything particular in mind," I asked her as she took her robe off. Her body was stunning. She stood about five feet six inches, but her proportions made her appear taller. She approached me and placed her hands on the sides of my head, she drew me down to her left breast. Her nipples were not yet hard as she brought my mouth near to the left one.

"Nothing gets me wetter than having my nipples sucked," she said.

I put my tongue out and began to circle it around her areola. She inhaled deeply and pushed her chest out. I began to circle my tongue closer and closer to her hardening nipple as she moaned. As I started to circle the perimeter of her nipple, she slid her right hand down between her legs and started to finger herself. I flicked my tongue across her nipple several times and she started a soft staccato moan. I quickly moved over to her right nipple, repeating the same things I had done on the left one.

"Oh god, Jack," she gasped.

I took her right nipple in my mouth and began to gently suck on it.

"OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS," she panted.

I began to massage her left breast with my hand, while sucking harder on her right one.

"OHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHH...," she moaned softly.

As I started to suck on her left breast, she lifted my head and looked me in the eyes.

"I want your cock inside me, Jack, now," she whispered.

"How do you want it, Alexandra," I asked her.

"Get on the floor, Jack, on your back," she said.

I laid down on the carpet as she positioned herself over me. Looking up at her, I could see the orchid like shape of her inner labia. Hers were much larger and more well-defined than Alex's were. She was clearly very wet already.

"Don't you want me to put on a condom," I asked her.

"No way, Jack! I want to feel you cum inside me," Alexandra replied. "I can't get pregnant."

As she lowered herself down, she took hold of my cock and positioned it as if to enter her. Her breasts looked incredible from this angle, her nipples were now rock hard, and protruding nearly half an inch, and her areolas were slightly enlarged as well. She lowered herself a bit more and started to move the tip of my cock over her clitoris, moaning softly as she did so. After nearly of a minute of rubbing my cock over her clitoris, she put the tip of it inside her and slowly began moving it in and out of her. She did this for a good five minutes, moaning ever so softly. Soon, my whole cock was covered in her juices. I was getting so aroused by the ongoing stimulation at the tip of my cock; I thought I would climax within seconds. Then, without warning, she slid all the way down on my cock, planting it deep inside her. She moaned very loudly as I fully penetrated her. Then she began riding my cock, nearly taking it completely out of her each time she moved up, and her moans got slowly louder. I was doing everything I could not to climax when she tightened down on me and began to wildly fuck me. She placed the tops of her feet across my shins to pin my legs and held my wrists to the floor as she violently drove my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I started climaxing almost immediately. Feeling my semen shooting into her, she tightened her pussy even more around my now throbbing cock and continued to ride me.

"I... want... every... drop... Jack..., every... drop... of... your... cum...," she said between her moans of pleasure.

I was to the point where I couldn't take anymore stimulation.

"Gotta... stop... Alexandra...," I told her.

"Not... yet... Jack...," she said as the overstimulation of my cock was becoming extreme.

"Please... Alexandra..., stop...," I told her.

"Almost... there... baby..." she answered. I was just about to push her off me as she climaxed."

"I'M CUMMING," she screamed, "OH GOD... OH GOD... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I'M CUMMING, JACK!"

She wailed loudly as she continued to climax. I was sure guests in the adjacent rooms would think someone was being killed in our room. Alarmed by the intensity of Alexandra's orgasmic screams, Alex came running from the shower, dripping wet.

"Oh my god," Alex said. "Is she alright?"

Alexandra had collapsed on me at this point and was softly moaning and panting heavily.

"She's fine, Alex," I said, assuring her. "I however, may be out of commission for a while. Damn can that woman fuck!"

Smiling, Alex said, "She told me she gets really loud sometimes when she climaxes. But I had no idea she would be that loud."

Regaining her senses, Alexandra looked at me.

"Baby," she said, "you're the only man to ever last an entire first fuck with me and make me climax too." Looking at Alex now, she said, "Oh yeah, Alex, he is most definitively a keeper."

Alex smiled at her and replied "I know he is. Let me go dry off. And Jack... when I get back... I hope you're ready for both of us."

As Alex ran back to the bathroom to get a towel, Alexandra lifted herself off my cock and let my semen drip from her pussy onto my stomach. She worked the last drops out of her pussy with her fingers and then turned around above me, like she was ready for some sixty-nine action. With her tongue out, she started to lean down to begin licking up my cum. I gently grabbed her shoulders to stop her.

"Sorry, Alexandra," I said, "Alex first."

Clearly disappointed but understanding, Alexandra picked her head up and said, "How did I know you'd say something like that, Jack?"

From the side of the room, and now wrapped in a bath towel, Alex replied, "I told you he's a gentleman, Alexandra."

With that, she walked over to us, removed the towel, and wiped all of the semen off of my stomach.

"Why did you do that," Alexandra asked. "He was saving it for you."

"No offense, Alexandra," Alex replied giggling. "But I want it straight from the source."

"I understand, Alex," Alexandra replied. "But at least let me have the honor of tidying him up?"

"Deal," said Alex.

Alexandra then moved her head down and took the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat. Her nose was firmly between my balls as she gently sucked my cock and began to swallow with my cock in her throat. The sensation of her throat around my cock, swallowing, was remarkable. Alex stood there, mouth agape, and in awe, watching what Alexandra was doing to me. As Alexandra began to moan softly and slowly started moving her mouth up and down the length of my cock, Alex interrupted her.

"Ah, Alexandra," she said. "I think you've done enough tidying for now!"

Taking my cock, which was still hard, out of her mouth, Alexandra replied, "Sorry, Alex, I couldn't help myself."