Web Series Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sumer let his eyes roam over her body "I might actually have to use my own bed until I can arrange a stage with bed."

Rakul nodded "By the way, how did you like my dress? I know it's not very whore-like but I have ordered two more revealing ones, if you call me for round 2, I promise I will come in a much shorter dress."

"It's a nice dress." Sumer said.

"Thank you, and," Rakul turned towards him and opened her legs "no bra or panties. Full access just like a director needs."

Her bare pussy was smoothly shaved and looked hot. Sumer swallowed. He ate very lightly himself and said "Let's go back."

They walked back and Sumer saw that the guys they passed stared at Rakul then looked at Sumer like they wanted to murder him and steal her. The girls looked at Sumer like there must be something special about him.

As he unlocked the little office, he could feel the sexual tension mount. He led her inside and said "Be comfortable, we'll start in a minute."

"Sure, no problem." Rakul said, looking around "Do you want my dress on or off for audition?"

He swallowed then turned to look at her. "Keep it on for first round, then off for second round." He said confidently, surprised that his voice wasn't trembling.

Rakul said "Oh, I like the sound of that. You are going to do me on the sofa, right?"

Sumer nodded "Yes, sofa is the best."

"Cool. Why don't you sit down and let me show you my whore skills?" Rakul suggested "Then, for round two you can pick whatever position you want to do me in."

"Not a bad idea." He said and sat down on the long sofa.

Rakul straddled his lap and lowered her ass. He pulled her strap off her shoulder and fondled her bare breast.

"Mmm, I was going to say feel free to take control but...well, you are a director, after all."

He leaned in and sucked her breast. She moaned and ground her ass on his lap, keeping her hands near his neck, caressing slowly. He pulled down the other strap also and sucked the other breast. Rakul continued moaning. She reached down and opened his pants. She took his cock out and felt its weight in her hand.

"Wow, that's heavy and big. I love it." Rakul said. She placed it on her pussy and ground on it first then pushed down, taking his cockhead in her tight, wet pussy.

"Ah, mumma, that hurts!" She bit her lip. Sumer continued to play with her tits, squeezing them, sucking them, teasing her nipples with his tongue and let her work her way down on his cock. She was finding it hard going because of the way his thick shaft was stretching her tight pussy but she kept going, slowly taking his big dick in her inch by inch.

"Whores don't get a choice, baby." Sumer said, pulling her close and whispering directly in her ear "Are you a whore?"

"Yes, Sir." She whispered back.

He pulled back and pushed his fingers into her soft, silken hair. He jerked it once, turning her face up, making her look into his eyes.

"Are you my whore?" He said and slapped her firm, hot breast before she could reply.

"Mumma!" She cried out "Yes, Sir."

Keeping her hair in his grip, he slapped her other breast "What are you?"

"I am your whore, Sir." Rakul whimpered with the pain.

Her pussy was getting wetter as he slapped her tits. He placed one hand on her shoulder and pressed down "Take it deeper, whore."

"Yes, Sir." Rakul bit her lip and pushed down taking a few more inches of his cock in her.

"Up and down, baby." He told her "Fuck yourself on my cock, show me those whore skills you were talking about."

"Mhmm, yes, Sir." She continued to whimper and moan but used her hips to move up and down, taking more of his cock into her cunt.

"Ah, mumma!" She screamed as her ass cheeks rested on his thighs and his long hard cock hit her cervix.

"Keep going, baby." He rubbed her smooth bare back and encouraged her "You are doing well. You are a good whore."

She started moving her ass up and down again but within a few strokes her body jerked on his lap and she collapsed on his chest as she came hard. Sumer held her hips and fucked her with his massive cock, drilling her tight cunt hard and deep.

It was a long, intense orgasm and Rakul felt drained from it. She moved her ass again when it was over and was delighted to find that Sumer was still hard inside her. She was loving his cock that felt so amazing in her tight, hungry pussy. This time she moved her ass faster and harder.

She came two more times before he came in her. She rode him hard, bouncing on his lap as he pumped his cum into her.

"Oh, God, you really know how to use a whore, Sir." She breathed in his ear.

"You are a hot whore, Rakul. I wanted to nail you as soon as I saw you." He admitted.

"Thank you, Sir." She smiled "May I eat your cum?"

He nodded. She knelt between his legs and licked his cum from his cock. She sucked him deep in her mouth and continued to suck even after his cock was clean. She got him hard again in no time.

Sumer had her on all fours on the sofa and fucked her from behind like a bitch. Again, she cooperated fully and took his cock deep into her young, tight cunt. From this angle, he could pound her harder. When she came, she collapsed on the sofa, resting her head on the cushion. He kept her hips in his grip and drilled her hard. He exploded deep inside her and it triggered her second orgasm.

Again, she happily sucked him clean and ate his cum.

"That was a mind-blowing audition, Sir." Rakul said when he finally let her up and allowed her to dress.

"You were amazing!" Sumer said.

"Should I come here for round 2 or will you call me to your place?" She asked as she adjusted her dress.

"Probably to my place. I will call you and let you know." He said.

"That's great. Thank you so much for making time for me." She leaned in and kissed him on the lips "I will wait for your call."

Rakul left and Sumer went back to his desk. He was thinking about the three amazing auditions he had done today and how he will pick the leading lady from these three smoking hot girls.

While he was thinking about that he checked his email. There were several needing his attention. He opened the one from his roommate first as it had an attachment. It was a clip from a local newspaper talking about his web series. Sumer was shocked. He read the email. His roommate Karan had said that he had talked to Sumer's ex-girlfriend and she had asked what Sumer was doing. Karan had told her about Sumer's project and she had used that on her vlog, hoping that Sumer would see it and call her back. From there, someone at the paper had seen it and used it to fill a small space on an inside page.

"Any publicity is good publicity, I guess." Sumer thought and opened the email from his module leader next.

This email was just to remind him that he had to submit his project proposal form and it had to be signed by his supervisor first. Sumer didn't have a supervisor professor yet. He could go to one of three professors for this. And as it happened there was an email from each one of them in his inbox right now. He read them quickly and found that all three were interested in his project.

"Must be the effect of that newspaper article." He thought.

He tried to think what he knew about them and who would be the best for his bold project.

Professor Kapoor's husband Saif Kapoor was also a professor and worked on the same campus. But there were rumours that she was non-traditional and had had affairs on campus before.

Professor Arora was going through a divorce and there was a rumour that she had a boyfriend much younger than her that she was sleeping with.

Professor Dixit was the Dance and Drama teacher, so not really suitable for a film project but she was superhot and he could get access to the stage for rehearsals.

[End of Part 1 for LitE]

12