All Comments on 'Webcam Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Can we get some more of this duo please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes, more please! Continue the show!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More true than ficticous

As I have aged and enjoyed candid conversations with close friends and relatives, I find a lot of them have partaken in the forbidden fruits or lament having had the opportunity in the past without doing so. I have one set of close friends (brother/sister) that now live together as older man/wife...she reverted to her maiden name! Both have children from prior marriages and the children seem to be ok with things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great beginning

I sure would love for you to carry on this great story and tell the rest of the tale of their online shows , plus how they became lovers that couldn't live apart from each other.

You could also include that they let their perants know about their love affair and that they want to be together for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel Please

Please write about that shower and the next couple of shows.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
It can't end here, can it?

You've set the stage, and even included a teaser. I definitely would like to read more about the siblings and what they get up to.

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76almost 9 years ago
Excellent

I agree, bring on the sequel!

erwangerserwangersalmost 9 years ago
More please!

Agree with the others, more please!

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 9 years ago
Hot and Sexy

I am with the others who want more. He needs to get into her ass instead of a dildo.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 9 years ago
MORE MORE

Good story keep it cuming. Thanks

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 9 years ago
un fucking believeable

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Very well written,,,,,kept me interested and wet,,,,,thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great stuff!

Great stuff as usual... hopefully there are more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot hot hot!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Darn good!

At least one sequel would be good, if you want to, of course. No suggestions, I'm sure you have good ideas of your own.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 9 years ago
I'm still panting!

Wish I had an older sister to make pictures with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dwamn!!

Best story ive read in a long while. You didnt wait too long to get to the good stuff. It was very realistic and relatable. Please dont stop writing, for you have serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice story. Looking forward to part 2 soon. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty Good

A sequel would be great and I really enjoyed your story and like someone said before me one of the best stories I've read as of lately you should keep writing!!

sloopbsloopbalmost 9 years ago
We need more chapters!!

A great story. A good build up to the action and a tantalizing tease of more adventures to come. Perhaps a little bondage is needed next?

Please keep writing.

TwixleTwixlealmost 9 years ago
Hot and believable

Love the story because of the dude's pretty realistic attitude towards everything. The sister was clearly plotting to fuck him from day one, the suggestive writing made that clear. He's dialogue and reactions to her aggressive advances seemed really believable , it was easy to imagine a guy in that situation being torn between the social taboo and the financial/sexual benefits. Also, I was glad there was no outrageous description of his cock size. If the story is about a normal dude he should have a normal cock in most cases so I was a relief to see that here.

One nit pick could be that the sister is overly keen to jump straight into sex in their first show. With him being so reluctant I thought she work up to it a little slower than she did but I guess the story paints her as an assertive nympho. Keep up the good work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 9 years ago
Same as all who have commented already

Though I must say <sloopb> suggestion gets my full support.

Love a bit of bondage in there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel.

Yes, a sequel is needed. Possible ideas: Anal with sister. Threesome (M/F/F or M/F/Trans) with sister's "modeling" friend.

A good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

yes, a motherfucking sequel is needed! god damn, this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking awesome story!

Fantastic sexy writing! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It !!

More Please !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I rather liked it.

The idea of the couple further exploring their sexuality together is good but I really fail to see why some on here always insist on bondage and the inclusion of multiple partners.

Why cannot they expand into a loving relationship? There are far too few love brother/sister stories on here. Maybe add in that the sister only started caming after she saw her brothers add. Only using it from day one as a way to seduce him. Taking that additional month to build a small fan base so it would see more legit to him.

wolf182wolf182almost 9 years ago
love it.

nice little fantasy. I've often wondered where the 'stunt cocks' in some of the cam girls' vids/rooms come from. And how extra kinky it would be if they were brother/sister. Might there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic story!!

Part two coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great story can't wait for another part

MattAkerMattAkeralmost 9 years ago
Wow

One of your hottest stories so far! Absolutely love it, and can't wait to read more. :) Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.

DutchersDutchersalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Am I the only one that wants- no, needs a sequel? Absolutely incredible.

crazykindacrazykindaalmost 9 years ago
Wow

That was so hot I am so damn wet now. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
impatiently waiting

Where is Number 2 and 3. Excellent work

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Just WOW !

That was a great story, but you can't leave it there, it deserves another chapter or two.

Good story line, good characters, plenty of scope for a whole lot more.

Please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Chapter 2 please

rondell347rondell347almost 9 years ago
More...

Marvelous presentation, not seen many stories like this hence the 5 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Landlord

I think the landlord needs to increase the rent again.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

Outstanding and unique storyline and character build up and development. This tale had such a realistic overtone to it! All the detailed content was so well immersed in detail... such as the raw emotions and erotic sex scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

I can't believe this but you have done it again. As I go down the list the stories get better and better, if that is possible ?? THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So fucking sexy!!!!! Need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need to write chapter 2.

Excellent story! I'm sure the next chapter will be even better. I love the fast, but definitely not rushed, buildup. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it all ,can't wait for the next chapters,😍😍

Loved it all ,can't wait for the next chapters,😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Great, realy deservs anothrer chapter. Definatly more please.

john1946john1946about 8 years ago
Great fun

This was a great story. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

Amazing

AngrySexMasterAngrySexMasterover 7 years ago
DEAR LORD PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A PART 2 TO THIS. This was an amazing story to read and I don't want but NEED more from him and Ellary

Vagabond69Vagabond69over 7 years ago
Wow

Great story, original and believable...

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
I reread the story and got just as hard

Great story..what a dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I also vote...

for 2nd & maybe 3rd parts. Bet they'd make major cash if their audience knew they were watching incest...!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
You did it again!

Another Grand Slam Home Run hit out of the park. What more can I say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for a GOOD story

very GOOD believable story. please have a part two and start from the shower both had together and the following sleep together naked and waking up to a welcome morning fuck before breakfast"

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
Part 2? No need but needy!

Or I could reread this HOT story! Truly a TURN ON - what a beginning and pure joy for both!!

jtw0978jtw0978over 5 years ago
Lol

The landlord is greedy. But that was nice are you going to add a few more to wedcam sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe one of those surprises

Involves a butt plug and her little brother fucking her 'til he cums inside her pussy.

There could also be a request for Anal Sex and another where Ellary is suspended by ropes, attached by nipple clips and a clit clip. These are only suggestions. It's YOUR call.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 5 years ago
More PLEASE !!!

we NEED more chapters of this story line !!!! GREAT story !!!!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
No Words

I'm speechless. What a fantastic story, I love the "Thank you greedy landlord" line, it added that bit of humor these stories need. Thank you for another entertaining story.

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Great Story

Love this Story, pleas tell me your working on a part 2!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Very hot

Your story was hot, well written, and I liked the small mystery at the end. Maybe Ellary has another brother tucked away somewhere, and they'll have a threesome? Anyway, obviously a five star story. -- JB Edwards

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
STOP! No Chapter 2 PLEASE!

9 times out 10 you'll crash and burn, ruin the story......

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story what a shame it was not continued, but still 5/5

Masturbatorja24Masturbatorja24almost 3 years ago

Fuck thats hot 💦 wish I had a brother to fuck me that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot. Thanks

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great storyline bringing a brother and sister together in sexual situation that was really really hot. The author is still publishing on Lit so maybe he would give us the readers more of this well written tale. Well done 5+++stars.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam this one needed more.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokiover 1 year ago

Great story and believable as well. My one suggestion is to continue the story in a series format.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(1/3/2022) This was an enjoyable read. You don’t seem to do stories with chapters so I won’t ask. I think it would be rude not to, at least, send their landlord a fruit basket.

BilleyedBilleyed8 months ago

I just need her to glide down his cock after the cam was off!

DexMandrakeDexMandrake6 months ago

Exactly what I wanted in a story! An instant classic!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Oh, damn. What a story. Loved it to the Nth degree. What happens tomorrow night with the additional promises? . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Extremely hot and — strangely — quite realistic. I mean I know it’s fiction but something like that could have happened. I can’t imagine my sister doing anything remotely like that now but… thinking back in time to thirty years ago, when I was 18 and my sister was 20, if webcams and all of that had existed then (the internet was in its infancy in 1994) I can very easily imagine her doing something like that, and getting me involved as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22178 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...