We'd Better Go Up to My Flat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Olivia started to play with my 'equipment,' inflicting several, and not so gentle either, squeezes upon my balls as her other hand started to rub up and down upon my member. Slowly, very slowly at first, but gradually Olivia ramped up both the speed and intensity of her action. And just as she had stated, all too soon that point approached, far too rapidly, and I was powerless to resist as Olivia pushed me beyond. Cum shot out of my cock, covering both her hand and my chest. "Em, not bad Darling, but the next time you shoot your load, it's going to be inside of me!" As I lay there panting and just managing to breathe through my nose, my captor at least had the decency to fetch a flannel and towel, and wash away the product of her handiwork!

And her next move was very welcome, from my point of view, as her next task was to remove my gag. She undid the belt over my mouth and then took out the soaking wet pair of her panties that she earlier placed in there. Time for another of her 'trademark' passionate kisses, after which she declared. "Another thing I like to do whilst shagging is plenty of snogging Darling! Bit difficult if your mouth is stuffed full of my panties, don't you think?"

"Well give me a real snog now then, Olivia!" I challenged her, and boy, did she respond? Grabbing hold of my head, holding it firmly she unleashed her lips upon mine with a passion that I really hadn't believed she possessed! When she finally released me from that oral embrace, with me beginning to fear it would never end, which was to be honest only a concern because it was beginning to become difficult to breath, she challenged me in return with, "that good enough for you Darling?"

"Oh yes, Olivia, more than good enough."

As she teased and tickled my helpless body, time was passing and my 'batteries' were becoming re-charged, as it were. Olivia noted with joy the hardness return to a certain part of my anatomy. "Well then Darling, it's beginning to look as if it's time for part two of our adventures." And her hands wandering all over that certain body part didn't exactly do anything to discourage the process she had wished for.

Patient that she was, she continued that teasing for several minutes until my cock was really hard, then Olivia climbed aboard and started to shag me, with the utmost vigour. Accompanied by, just as she had promised, plenty of passionate kisses, or snogs as she'd referred to them. Naturally this all began to ramp up the excitement levels in both of us, she was becoming hot, and I even hotter. And, being the experienced sexual animal that she was, Olivia managed to stop me from climaxing until she was ready for her own to occur, finally her muscles clamped onto my cock in such a way as I could hold back no longer, and I shot my load into her womanhood, just as her own orgasm gripped her!

With both of us screaming and shaking it was several minutes before either of us could manage to speak. "Oh Darling, you are now utterly mine, and there's a lot more of that to come, before I even think of releasing you from this bed, and from my bondage!"

"Please Olivia, please NEVER untie me!"

12