All Comments on 'Wedding Belle'

by Stefani

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That's a very good story

& I love the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just Loved it!

I just love all your stories (especially this one and Chastized...) I come to literotica just to read your stories. This one is certainly the best of the three. Just love the fact how Cindy is physically stronger than her hubby. Please do write a sequel, would love to see how the relatioship developes between Cindy and her hubby. (As a request please let it be true love and don't bring in a third person)

Mistress J

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sequel!

Could not agree with you more Mistress. PLease Stefani can we have a sequel... I am huge fan!

Jenna

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

what a wonderful, thought ot, premise carried to completion story. you are lovely. i wish i could sucj cum out of your clit and fuck your man pussy now. after your surgery, eating your brand new pussy and fucking it would be a dream. good luck darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sequel.......

Oh please do write a sequel... I am a big fan of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More dominance!

Just like my last gf treated me. She could only get off when I rode her strap on. One day, she even gave me a diamond ring. She was the athlete and I was the Nicole Simpson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Drove me crazy

I just loved this story, could see myself as a submissive wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story

I am fairly new to this site but this is by far the best I have read. I will look for more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

Wish I could find a gal like Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent...

Outstanding effort. Straight down the line it never gets off track to where it's going. That is a relief and a joy. The clarity of word & vision is astounding.

Igor_1066Igor_1066over 14 years ago
Just Plain Excellent

The story is well written, tight and focused. But most important for me, it totaly hits my "Sweet Spot". And in this rather small genre covering so many fine gradiations of feeling, that is a rare thing.

Igor_1066Igor_1066over 14 years ago
Just Plain Excellent

The story is well written, tight and focused. But most important for me, it totaly hits my "Sweet Spot". And in this rather small genre covering so many fine gradiations of feeling, that is a rare thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little hard to swallow

While easy to read and fairly erotic, this story was just a little to far fetched to get into. I wanted to jerk off thinkin of him being feminized but couldn't. I wish I could write as well as the author but I also wish the author could write a litte hotter porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bravo!

Well written, Stefani. I was beginning to think eroticism interfered with the brain's language center. But no, articulate erotica is possible.

I admit to a fascination with top women - especially beautiful ones, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reminds me of an idea I had...

Where a man is manipulated and mind-fucked into being feminized until one day he realizes that ain't right. He fights back, secretly at first, then openly once he's made some gains. Perhaps steroids and working out to get a quick jump on things even. Turning the tide on the woman, but then realizing that he doesn't have it in him to be physically, mentally, or emotionally abusive to the woman as she was to him, so he just leaves and moves on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

What a great story! Sure wish my girl was more like cindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
True and amazingly cool

I woke up this morning with my wife lying next to me prodding me with her strap on dildo, telling me to lie on my back before she straddled my chest and had me suck her cock. She told me about how she wanted to have me put on a tight dress, panties, stockings and heels and then get behind me, have me pull down my panties, then she would grab my hips, and just fuck me like she was a man and I was a woman. She also told me that she was going to surprise me one day this week and just grab me unexpectedly, bend me over and fuck me hard. Truth can really be just like fiction if you have a willing partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total junk.

Why on earth would he possibly marry her and why on earth would she marry him. Total, unplausible junk.

Genesis196Genesis196over 10 years ago
Great

I loved it, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not solve your problem and divorce her

Seems like a logical choice, but there's nothing here that makes any sense or was worthwhile spending 2 minutes reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story telling

Another good story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story and very well written. Totally realistic; I and many other men would love to be in his position (literally and figuratively).

joln321joln321about 10 years ago
Wedding Belle

I Loved your story, How you built up to the end. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard to believe he was that submissive.

The stuff that she pulled on him especially the day before they got married should have alerted him to not marry her. He needed to know what their life would be like once they got married. He could get a divorce or even better an annulment and not have to put up her changing him into a TS. It seems that she was more of a lesbian and should have found a woman to marry instead of him. She did not love him ; she loved what she was going to change him into. The story does have some flaws with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
By that time he had all the evidence he needed.

He divorced her. And sent all the videos of her actions to all her family and friends. She moved away with nothing and no one. After all, who would be friends or live with a woman like that? No one. Bad story telling.

joln321joln321almost 9 years ago

I loved how Cindy took charge of his life, molding him into the person she desired. This is the dream of many Cross dressers who aren't gay. Don't desire Men and have a sexual relationship with a real woman.

SissyTanya69SissyTanya69over 8 years ago
Nice

I wish I could find a wife like that

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
No one is this naive

Our hero ignores all the evidence. Example; she had the chastity device ready?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ouch..

If she really loved him then she'd let him be his self. It seems like she was really in love with what she wanted him to be, not who he really is.

The story is well written but demoralizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Well written and would have love her to dress you more xx Deb

robert0000robert0000over 5 years ago
Loved the pegging scenes

Thanks for the story. The strapon scenes were great. If I could change anything it would be the thesaurus-exhausting euphemisms for penises - manhood, organ, weapon, etc. That aside, it’s a glorious fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TS fantasy only

I guess all your admirers like these forced TS stories. For any hetro guy they are just way too far fetched to be in the least even a credible fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
terrific

loved your story

SEPApegSEPApegalmost 4 years ago
fantastic

You are an amazing writer! Those stories are so good I can't tell you. Keep going.

I'm from the Philly area too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

whats the next step. feeding you hormones, further emasculation, removal of your balls.. please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even the first time, when it was just a game, my wife fucking me shamed me and humiliated me. And though I never have liked it, it's the proper punctuation to our female led marriage where she's bigger than I am, earns more and has the personality to completely subdue me when she wants to. In truth, in several years of marriage I never satisfied her through penetration and when she suggested we switch roles, I felt obliged to comply. Our marriage has lasted and we're fine - traditional definitions of husband and wife simply don't fit us any longer.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunalmost 2 years ago

After reading this, I realize that sometimes a fantasy is best for it to be a fantasy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story every! Please make more!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I hope you finish his journey. I want to know how you see his journey end. I wish my wife would make me her wife. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This should be under nonconsent. He literally is begging her to take it out. Please stop. Etc. it’s rape and in the wrong category

sissykimmysissykimmy5 months ago

Loved your story it had me edging so bad, i would love to be a wife in my marriage.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 hours ago

18 year old story that reads like it was written today and it’s very good. Some uncomfortable moments, but you get that in most stories like this, but is believable for a male character of his personality and standing. Simply a woman knows what she wants from a partner and she goes out and claims him…or her. Shame we didn’t get more stories from this writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous