Weekend Fun Pt. 05

Story Info
My wild drought ending weekend comes to a close.
2.9k words
4.37
5.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jfdf
Jfdf
64 Followers

"Go get us a drink cocksucker." Lucy said with her hand still holding my head just slightly off of her pussy. As almost an afterthought she added, "You can get one for yourself as well." I got up and briskly left the room, my hard dick leading the way. I poured a drink for each of us and returned to the room.

When I entered, I saw that Brian had taken a seat in the chair and that Lucy was still on the bed, but had lifted herself to a half seated position and had crossed her legs. I handed her a drink first, then Brian, then stood in the middle of the room with my achingly hard dick on display.

Lucy smiled, held up her glass of whiskey and said "To good times." before taking a sizable drink. I glanced over at Brian, who said nothing but raised his glass as well and then took a similarly sizable drink. I followed suit, not wanting to speak out of turn. Lucy set her glass down on the nightstand and signaled to Brian to join her on the bed.

"Did you like watching a real man fuck my pussy?" she asked me. "Did you enjoy tasting that real man's cum, cocksucker?" she continued.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered as Brian climbed onto the bed next to Lucy. I watched as Lucy began to run her fingers up and down Brian's soft cock.

"Climb up here, put your mouth to use and get my man's cock hard again." She instructed. I moved without hesitation and climbed on the bed between Brian's spread legs. I moved my face into his crotch and the intoxicating smell of sweat, Lucy's pussy juices and his cum filled my nostrils. Lucy moved off the bed as I went to work, licking all over Brian's cock and shaved balls.

I sucked each ball into my mouth and swirled it around. When I moved my hungry mouth to engulf his cock, I felt Lucy's soft hand running down my side. I sucked Brian's cock into my mouth and moved my tongue all around, wanting to get his cock hard for Lucy and savoring the taste.

"Lift that ass up for me cocksucker, I want to get a good look at it." Lucy instructed. I kept sucking on Brian's hardening cock and lifted my ass off the bed. I was on my knees with my face buried in Brian's crotch and bobbing my mouth on his cock, feeling it get as hard as it was at the beginning of the night. I felt Lucy run her soft hand across my ass.

"You have a nice ass, cocksucker." Lucy mused. Her hand disappeared and I felt a sudden slap on my right ass cheek. I winced and stopped sucking Brian's cock for only a moment, caught off guard. Her hand disappeared from my ass again and quickly landed a second time, this time on the left ass cheek.

"I didn't tell you to stop getting that manly cock hard." Lucy said sternly. I started bobbing my head on Brian's cock again, taking it as deep in my mouth as I could. Lucy continued to smack my ass, alternating sides as I tried deepthroat Brian's cock. Suddenly I felt Lucy's hand on the back of my head, pushing me onto Brian's now rock hard cock.

She pushed my face into his crotch and I gagged, but she held me there. I heard Brian moan and Lucy say "Take his manly cock, take it all cocksucker.", even as she landed several more smacks on my ass. I struggled to keep it together and was incredibly turned on at the same time. When Lucy let my head up, I came off Brian's cock and caught my breath. I glanced down below me and saw that my own dick was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum.

A quick glance was all I got as Lucy pushed my head back down on Brian's cock and held it again while landing a few more smacks on my ass. "As much as I enjoy being fucked by that manly cock that is pushing into your throat, I want to watch it too." Lucy said. She let my head go again and I caught my breath before going back to sucking his cock on my own.

I then felt Lucy's hand start rubbing my sore ass and heard the click of a bottle top. I felt coldness drip onto my ass and Lucy began to rub it onto my puckered hole. For the first time since Lucy had started the conversation that led to our night of fucking, I heard Brian speak. "Do you think he's ready to feel a real man's cock?" he asked Lucy. She didn't reply, but simply moaned "Mmmm hmmm."

Brian pushed my head off his cock and stood up. He moved around behind me and climbed back onto the bed. I felt Lucy's hands pull my ass apart, presenting me to Brian. "He has an amazing cock and he really knows how to use it. I've always wanted to watch this." Lucy said as I felt the head of Brian's cock slide between my ass.

Lucy was still moaning excitedly as Brian started to push his cock into my ass. He pushed firmly and I did my best to relax my ass to accommodate his manly cock. I felt the head of his cock push past my outer ring and he slid his cock into me steadily. I couldn't help but moan as I felt his swollen cock fill me up and when he was buried in me completely, I felt his balls against mine.

"Mmmmmm, I told you he has an amazing cock." Lucy said breathlessly. "Show him how a real man fucks." she told Brian. He didn't have to be told twice as he pulled his cock almost completely out of my ass and then pushed it back into me. He started to fuck me, slowly and steadily. Based on Lucy's light moans, she was really enjoying watching him fuck my ass. She let go of my ass as Brian started to pick up his pace and I looked down to see her rubbing her pussy furiously.

Brian grabbed my hips and really started to pound his hard 8.5 inch cock into my ass. Hard and steady he fucked me and I moaned constantly, feeling his cock against my P-spot with each stroke. Breathlessly, Lucy asked "Are you enjoying my man's cock fucking you? I told you he really knows how to use it. I'm a little jealous, but this is so hot to watch."

All I could say between moans as Brian fucked his cock into me hard and still steady was "Yes Ma'am". Lucy moved from watching Brian pound my ass to in front of me on the bed. There was just enough room as she got on her knees and pushed her own ass into my face.

"Eat my ass cocksucker, get it nice and wet. I want to feel his cock fucking me like he's fucking you and you need to get me nice and ready for him." I instantly buried my face between her full gorgeous ass cheeks and started licking. She moved her hand back between her legs and was rubbing her pussy again as I pushed my tongue into her ass.

Brian slowed his pace, but fucked his cock into me even harder shoving my face into Lucy's ass. I could smell the enticing aroma of Lucy's arousal, her pussy must have been dripping. I licked and ate her ass with abandon, wanting nothing more than to please both of them. My moans were muffled by Lucy's ass cheeks and I found myself pushing back into Brian's cock.

Brian started to fuck me faster again and this time, he kept getting faster. Lucy's moans were getting louder as I tongue fucked her ass and she fingered her pussy. I was pushing back into Brian with each thrust and by this point, he was fucking me like I had never been fucked before.

Lucy's moans got louder and she began to shout "Fuck yeah" over and over. I felt her body tense and she screamed as an orgasm racked her body. Her ass clenched down on my tongue and I kept pushing it into her ass as much as I could. At nearly the same time, Brian's thrusts slowed and he was slamming his cock into me harder than ever. I felt his cock swell and it exploded inside me, filling me with shot after shot of cum. Brian grunted with each jet of cum and I never felt so full in my life.

When he was done, he slid his cock out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty. I was still furiously eating Lucy's ass as her own ogasm slowly subsided. She reached her hand around and pushed me away as she rolled over and collapsed on the bed out of breath. I was still on my hands and knees and saw Brian at my side, standing next to the bed.

Lucy was still enjoying her post orgasmic bliss as she looked over and said "I never clean his cock after he fucked my ass, but you better not let him get soft." she breathlessly demanded. I found myself taking Brian's cock into my mouth again and bobbing my head on it, desperate to keep it hard for Lucy. I was extremely turned on and didn't want to disappoint, but was also afraid of what might happen if I failed to follow Lucy's instruction.

Brian's cock tasted of a combination of my ass, cum, and lube and I did my best to take it all in my mouth. I eagerly sucked his cock, determined to keep it rock hard so that e could fuck Lucy again. I bobbed my head up and down the length of his shaft, swirling my tongue and taking it to the base each time. My jaw was sore by this point, but I kept sucking as Lucy watched.

"Show my cocksucker what it looked like when you fucked his ass." she said to Brian. I had done my job and his cock was still solid and ready for Lucy. She pushed me onto my back on the bed and I felt Brian's cum start to leak out of my used ass. Lucy straddled my head and I watched as Brian mounted her above me.

His cock and her ass were covered in my saliva and I got a up close view as Brian pushed his cock into Lucy's ass. She moaned long and low as he entered her, filling her up until he was balls deep...and his balls were resting on my face. "Oooohhhhh, he feels so good. Does it look good cocksucker, do you like seeing his cock enter me up close?"

"Yes Ma'am." I excitedly replied. Her pussy was dripping onto my face and smelled amazing. Her face was closer to my dick than it had been all night and I secretly hoped she would suck it into her mouth. My own balls were covered in my pre-cum, which had been steadily leaking out for what seemed like hours, and I felt her breath on my dick as Brian began to fuck her ass.

Lucy lowered her pussy onto my face and I happily licked her pussy all over. Her pussy rubbed up and down my face as Brian fucked her ass and Brian's balls slapped against the top of my face with each of his strokes. I sucked Lucy's clit and felt her shudder as she moaned. I kept sucking her clit as she built toward yet another orgasm. She tensed and flooded my face and mouth with her pussy juices, even as Brian kept up his fucking of her ass.

We kept this up for what seemed like half an hour and Lucy had two more orgasms, screaming louder each time and soaking my face. I heard the now familiar grunts coming from Brian and attacked Lucy's clit with my tongue mercilessly. When she tensed up this time, her legs clamped on the sides of my head and she ground her pussy onto my face. She squirted and I swallowed as much as I could as Brian slammed into her three more times before holding still with his cock buried in her ass.

I could almost feel his cock pulsing as he shot his third load of the night into Lucy's ass, both of them groaning loudly. As they both came down slowly, Lucy let go of her grip on my head and lifted her pussy off my mouth. I caught my breath and licked my lips, savoring the taste of her. Brian withdrew his cock from her ass and moved off the bed. Lucy climbed off my face and turned around, straddling my dick.

"I think you have earned a good cum." Lucy said, out of breath. "After all this, I bet you won't last 2 minutes. If you want to cum, you better clean it all up." she demanded. "Yes, Ma'am." I replied, desperately wanting to cum. Lucy was right, I was so hard and turned on that I knew I wouldn't last long.

Lucy smiled, reached down and guided my dick into her pussy. She was dripping and had already been fucked by Brian's 8.5 inch cock, my 6 inch dick slid right in. I pushed up into her as she rode me, furiously fucking her pussy. About a minute went by and I felt my long denied orgasm building. I moaned and expected her to climb off, but instead she slammed her pussy on my dick until I exploded.

I felt like I shot a gallon of cum into her pussy, spurt after spurt, and felt like it would never end. I saw stars as I shot my cum into her pussy. It was the best orgasm of my life and I felt it overflowing her pussy and leaking all around my dick. I could feel her pussy pulsing around my dick as I filled her and she kept my dick inside her until I was finished filling her up.

She climbed off my dick and laid down. "Now clean up all this cum." she demanded as she lay back and spread her legs. My mouth was sore, my dick finally drained and my ass was sore and leaking cum. Brian climbed back onto the bed next to Lucy as I climbed between her legs. I started to clean her pussy and she lifted her legs.

"Don't forget my ass cocksucker, get all that cum out of me." Lucy said. I licked all around Lucy's ass and pussy, diving my tongue as deep inside both as I could. When I was confident that I had cleaned all of Brian's cum out of her ass and my cum out of her pussy, I moved my head away. Lucy smiled and said "That's good cocksucker, very good."

All three of us passed out in a sweaty pile on the bed, each with smile's on our face. I was the first to wake up as the sun was rising. I got up and went to use the restroom. I didn't bother to clean myself up and returned to the bedroom. Brian was awake and said "You may have been her cocksucker last night, but you're going to be my cocksucker this morning."

He got off the bed and moved to the chair and said "Come here and take care of my morning wood." I happily obliged and knelt between his legs, sucking his cock into my mouth. I had come to be able to take his whole cock into my mouth and throat and fucked his cock into my mouth eagerly. It didn't take long before he rewarded me with a mouthful of cum, which I gladly swallowed.

"That's a hot way to wake up." I heard Lucy say from behind me. I turned around to see her watching me suck Brian off. "I hope you weren;t planning on leaving just yet." Lucy said smiling.

We ate breakfast and enjoyed some subdued conversation. The rest of the day was filled with Brian fucking Lucy. I was made to sit outside the bedroom door and listen to them fuck, only being allowed in clean Brian's cock with my mouth and eat his cum out of Lucy's pussy and ass. Each time, Lucy would remind me that Brian had a man's cock that needed to be taken care of, that his cum was a man's cum and that I needed to eat it out of her.

At the end of the day, Lucy told me she was happy that I had come by and that I had been willing to serve her demands. She hoped that we could get together again in the future and said she had a present for me, for being such a god boy. Lucy dropped to her knees and took my dick in her mouth, sucking me deep until I filled her mouth with cum. She got up and kissed me deep, pushing my own cum into my mouth. We shared a long kiss, pushing my cum back and forth until she broke the kiss and I swallowed most of the cum.

Lucy and Brian walked me to the door early in the evening. I shook Brian's hand and Lucy gave me a hug. I had opted not to shower, reveling in being covered in their cum as I traveled home. I looked forward to what next weekend might bring.

Jfdf
Jfdf
64 Followers