Weekend in Vegas - The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and took her hand. "Come on. There's more to see."

Almost immediately we stopped at a booth that was selling electric shavers specially designed for women. I pointed to a sign hanging in a curtained-off area at the side of the booth.

"Look, Kate. 'Free pussy shaving.' You should do that!"

"Oh my god, no!" she said. She was actually blushing. "I'd just die of embarrassment!"

"Really?" I said. "I'm surprised. I did it here last year. He's really good."

"He?"

"Yes, it's a he. Or at least it was last year," I said with a shrug. "He did a great job. Smooth as a billiard ball."

"You didn't!" she said, a look of shock registering on her face. "Really? Oh my God!"

"Michael loved watching him shave me. And I can tell you that he adores the 'hairless pussy' look now. As apparently, judging by last night, does your darling husband!"

Kate laughed and blushed a little.

"Yeah, I kind of gathered that as well!"

I took Kate's arm as we sauntered on to the next booth. Leaning close, I whispered into her ear.

"Tell you what. Maybe I'll give you a little trim sometime."

We both giggled, but I could tell that Kate was enjoying the flirting and erotic tension just as much as I was. We found our way to one of the many booths selling adult toys. I grabbed a small clam-shelled package with a pair of silver vibrating eggs attached by a cord to a small control box.

"Kate!" I said excitedly. I've got one of these. "It's my favorite toy! I put one egg on my clit and the other one on my G-spot, and I just keep cumming and cumming! Okay, it's my treat. Don't argue. I'm buying it for you!"

Kate was trying to protest but to no avail. Finally, with a grin, she gave in. "Okay, okay," she said, putting up her hands in surrender. "But I insist on buying you a present, too."

With that, she lifted a vibrator from a wall display and nodded to the sales clerk. Turning to me with a wicked grin, she said, "This one is my favorite. I think you'll love it too."

We paid for our new toys, remembering to buy a couple of packs of AA batteries, and strolled on, arm in arm. Eventually, we found ourselves back at the first lingerie booth we'd visited.

"I really think you should treat yourself to that green teddy," said Kate.

"Okay," I agreed, "But in that case, you have to buy the black one. You will look so-oo-oo hot!"

Out came the credit cards one more time, and we both left the booth with one more bag each.

"How can something that costs sixty bucks only weigh four ounces?" said Kate, waving the almost weightless bag.

"When Dan sees you in it, you'll think it's worth its weight in gold," I said.

"Or in semen, more likely," replied Kate.

We both laughed as we pushed our way out of the swing doors and back into the hotel.

"Well that was fun," Kate said, stopping and turning towards me. "So... what should we do now?" she asked quietly, looking deep into my eyes.

Once again, I felt a little catch in my throat as I looked at Kate. She was the most beautiful, the sexiest woman I'd ever met, and in the past two days, we had shared so much together.

"I think we should go up to my room and look at all the fun stuff we've bought," I replied, leaning in and kissing her softly.

Kate responded as I had hoped, wrapping her arms around me and drawing my body against hers as she parted her lips and intensified the kiss. The butterflies that had been flitting around my stomach all morning suddenly erupted and took flight and a soft moan escaped me as our tongues danced and played together.

She nodded, smiling softly, as we broke apart.

"I've wanted to kiss you all morning, Patty. That was so delicious."

She took my hand in hers and we and walked slowly towards the bank of elevators.

"Yes it was and I'm hoping we can share more than just kisses," I said teasingly. "The toy I bought you, the one with two eggs...it's really great for sharing."

Kate

The morning worked out exactly as I had hoped. Patty and I enjoyed some quality time talking and flirting while we checked out the wares available from the exhibition vendors. We had shared a passionate kiss as we left the exhibition floor and now, I was once again entering room 1205.

"Oh good, they've already made up the room," Patty said as she dumped her bags on the desk. "Let me just hang the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door."

I grinned as she walked back towards me, her green eyes sparkling.

"I've been desperate to have you all to myself since Friday evening," I said softly as we moved into each other's arms.

Her eyes closed and our mouths found each other, our lips parting without hesitation. My tongue slid easily into Patty's sweet, fresh tasting, mouth and she welcomed it eagerly with her own.

She began popping the buttons of my blouse urgently as she sucked at my tongue as if trying to draw it even deeper into her. I returned her kiss ardently, my hands sliding down her back to cup her soft ass. She quickly moved her lips to my neck then detoured to my right earlobe, nibbling at it gently, an action which drew a deep sigh as her hands tugged my blouse from the waist of my skirt. We undressed each other feverishly, ridding ourselves of the only remaining obstructions to the passion that had been building between us all day long.

In what seemed like less than a few seconds the two of us were clad in no more than the thin panties that we had chosen to wear that day. Silently, Patty maneuvered me towards the bed; the same bed in which Michael had so gloriously eaten my pussy the night before. I giggled as she pushed me backward, smiling up at her as I lay back and spread my thighs invitingly.

"Kate, oh, Kate...I've wanted this since the moment we met," she whispered as she settled beside me on the bed. "I'm going to worship your body, so just relax and enjoy."

She kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheek, and finally, my lips, before moving down my chin and along my neck. She worked slowly, drawing long slippery lines across my neck and shoulders with her tongue while using the tips of her fingers to softly excite the smooth skin that adorns the inside of my arms. She moved lower, her shoulder length blonde hair spilling across my body, however, she studiously avoided touching my breasts, instead choosing to kiss down my arms, her fingertips moving to caress the silky, sensitive skin that covers my belly and sides. Only when she had successfully ignited every nerve in my body did she move to my breasts, skimming her palms lightly across my stiff nipples and drawing a soft gasp of pleasure from me.

Looking up, her green eyes glinting, she said, "You really have the most beautiful breasts."

Finally, she lowered her mouth to my left breast, encircling the nipple with her lips and flicking at it softly with her tongue.

"Oh, my God Patty," I hissed as she nibbled at it gently. "That feels so wonderful!"

She pulled and tugged at my nipples with her mouth, sending jolts of pleasure to my brain that warned of the deliciousness to come. I was in ecstasy, my hands in Patty's hair, holding her mouth firmly to my breast as she worked lovingly at my nipples. I reached up, cupping one of her large breasts softly in my hand, squeezing and fondling it gently. She cooed, then bit down hard on me and I groaned, my back arching.

"Yessssssss, Oh God," I whimpered.

She moved down, using her mouth to place myriad soft kisses across my belly as she worked her way to my sex. Her fingers drew soft circles on the inside of my thighs as she stopped to drink in the scent of my pussy.

"Mmmm, I know you are going to taste so sweet, Kate. Lift up your hips."

I did as she commanded, lifting my hips and allowing her to draw the blue lace panties down my legs. She quickly positioned herself between my spread thighs, burying her head in my mound and pushing her thick tongue into my dripping sex.

"Agghhhh...Patty," I moaned softly, running my fingers through her hair.

My moans continued as she set about exploring my most intimate spots with her mouth. First, she dragged her tongue through the center of my vulva, drawing a further moan from me when she probed gently under the hood of my clit, stimulating the little bud that she found lightly with the tip of her tongue. She began to lick me softly and rhythmically, her tongue rasping across my engorged clit with slow, deliberates strokes which had me grasping at the sheets. The glorious sensation of Patty's tongue lapping softly and incessantly at my clit was incredible and I began to lose all sense of place or being as I surrendered myself to the intense pleasure that her mouth was providing.

"So sweet, you taste so sweet, Kate," Patty said, lifting her head and smiling at me. "Just one moment, I'll be back."

She stood up quickly, crossed to the desk and peered into the various bags that we had dumped there.

"Ah, found it," she said quietly to herself as she pulled out the plastic clamshell package she had bought earlier. "Oh good, it already has batteries in it," she said with a smile as she returned to the bed.

Kneeling between my legs she giggled as she worked the toy from the plastic packaging.

"Voila!" she said, holding up two silver egg-shaped pieces of silicone attached to each other by a single cable. "And this," she said, brandishing a small disc-like device, "is the remote control!"

Without hesitation, she leaned forward and slowly pushed one of the eggs between my lips and into my pussy, causing me to moan softly.

"Don't worry, they come out easily," she laughed as she placed the other over the top of my clit.

A soft swell of pleasure made its way from my pussy when she pushed the 'on' button on the remote.

"Oh my God," I gasped as the eggs began to vibrate.

"That's just the lowest setting too! Oh, this is going to be such fun," she laughed, a wicked grin spreading across her face.

The egg that Patty held gently against my clit vibrated softly, sending spasms of soft, warm pleasure through my body while the other, buzzing softly against my G-spot, was driving more intense shots of pleasure towards my brain.

She held the remote up and pressed the button once more.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

My hips jerked from the bed and I gasped in response to the increased stimulus.

"So good...so good," was all I could manage to get out.

"Mmmmm, isn't it just," she replied. "Michael can be so wicked when I let him have control of the remote," as she turned up the intensity one more time.

"Oh my God, Patty! Oh, fuck!" I gasped, as I grabbed at the sheets.

The eggs were driving me crazy, sending intense pulses of pleasure from my soaking pussy directly to my brain and suffusing my entire body in an ocean of sensuous, tingling warmth. She pressed on the egg that was over my clit and I moaned loudly as the sensations deepened. My eyes closed, my breathing began to come in shallow gasps and my hips moved involuntarily from the bed as the high-frequency vibrations worked my body to a frenzy.

She allowed me to writhe and moan on the bed for a minute or so before she reduced the intensity back to the lowest setting.

"Aren't they amazing," she said, "and you look so beautiful biting your lip like that, Kate."

I could only nod in agreement as Patty crawled up the bed and lay beside me. She kissed me, her tongue sliding between my lips and inviting mine to dance.

"Now it's time to share, Kate," she said as she handed me the remote.

She sat up, took the egg from my clit and slid it easily into her own pussy before laying back on her side and looking into my eyes intently.

"You have control," she said softly as her lips descended to mine.

I pressed the button and the soft swell of warm pleasure returned to my pussy. Patty emitted a low moan of pleasure into my mouth as my fingers found her nipple and rolled it gently, pulling and tugging as we kissed.

I turned the power up a notch, my hips jerking at the increased intensity in my pussy.

"Oh for the love of God. That feels so good," I moaned softly.

Patty stroked my hair lovingly as the two of us responded to the relentless vibrations assaulting our pussies.

"More, Kate...I want more," Patty whimpered at me.

I pushed the button and was rewarded with a deep moan from my lover that was quickly followed by one of my own. I didn't know how many levels there were on the eggs however I pushed the button again and gasped as the intensity stepped up another notch, driving the two of us to almost fever pitch.

"Oh fuck, fuck," moaned Patty. "Kate! My god...oh my god."

The eggs were buzzing inside us at a frenzied pace and my fingers slid down and over my clit, rubbing at it softly as my body rode the tsunami of warm pleasure emanating from deep within my pussy. I knew I didn't have long and I opened my eyes to look at Patty. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back as her fingers feverishly worked her clit.

I guessed that she was close to cumming too and I pressed the button one more time, pushing the eggs into overdrive.

"Oh god...I'm cumming," she cried as her back arched and her hips shot from the bed.

She bucked and moaned as the waves of orgasmic pleasure crashed over her. I grasped at her hand, squeezing it as I felt my own orgasm rapidly building.

"Yesssssss, oh fuck, yesssssssss," I moaned as it hit me like a whirlwind.

My entire body convulsed and shook as the orgasm claimed me and I almost passed out with the pleasure that flowed through me. It was at least a minute before I regained my sense of time and place. I opened my eyes to Patty's gleaming smile. She squeezed my hand gently.

"Welcome back, Kate. That was one of the most mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasms I've ever experienced! Thank you."

"Mmmm you're welcome. Thank you for my present. Dan and I are going to have so much fun with it." I replied.

She looked at me intently for a moment.

"Talking of fun...I've kind of been thinking about what you said this morning. I think I'm ready to let go of my soft swap only rule. I'd like Dan to fuck me sometime if that option is still out there. I just feel such a special connection with you two."

I stroked her hair softly. "Of course it is, Patty. Tell you what, why don't we see if we can find a weekend where you and Michael can join us at Crystal's lake house. That gives you and him a little time to talk about what might happen."

She laughed. "Yes, he'll likely be shocked when I tell him but I know he'll be happy and excited at the thought of having you."

I laughed in response. "Dan will be exactly the same. Like a kid promised a trip to the candy store!"

Patty

After Kate left - with a lingering goodbye kiss - I was alone with my thoughts as I took a quick shower and straightened up the rumpled bed. I leaned back in the armchair and uncapped a bottle of ice-cold water. Had I really told Kate that I was ready for Michael and I to progress from soft swap to full swap with Kate and Dan?

I heard the key card slide into the lock on our room door and Michael came in, looking sweaty and a little sunburned in shorts and a polo shirt.

"How was your golf outing with Dan?" I asked as he pulled his damp shirt over his head.

"Good... but really hot," he replied, then turned to study my face. "And how was your time with Kate?" he added quietly.

I smiled. "That was pretty hot, too."

Michael paused and raised his eyebrows with a silent question.

"We have an invitation for a lake house getaway with Kate and Dan and her friend Crystal," I continued. "And there's something else we need to talk about," I added, feeling a flush of excitement rising to my cheeks.

12