Weekend service Ch. 01

Story Info
First you break it.
864 words
4.13
6.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In feel the bed move, but I lay still. I'm not ready yet.

"It's time." Says Olaf, my Norse God in his deep sexy rumble.

"Yes sir." whispers slave as it crawls out of the cage under the brown leather couch at the foot of our bed.

******

Yesterday, Friday, as soon as I got home from my practice I showered and dressed. I transformed from Surgeon Doctor Desai, to Professor Clarkson's east Indian Princess wife.

Off with my conservative dove grey pant suit and plain white cotton blouse and sensible shoes.

Black satin and lace underwired bra and pantie set. My maroon long sleeve collarless satin blouse, and dark red (almost black) narrow pleated two inch below the knees skirt with the big gold buckle black suede wide belt. I slid into my burgundy three inch block heel pointed toe pumps.

Besides the three gold earrings in each ear I add eight cm. long gold pendulum earrings. My gold and ruby two cm. medallion on the right of my nose. Four various length gold chain necklaces and woven gold rings for all my fingers, as well as wide golden bracelets on my wrists and I'm properly dressed.

I swivel my chair from the makeup table and there's my Olaf smiling. How long has he been standing there watching?

"Give me a minute to change. dear, then we can go."

He held my knee length silver fox cape for me, then put on his fur seal bomber jacket. We picked up our weekend slave at it's apartment and went to a mid range chain restaurant to eat.

Once home, slave hung up our furs then went to 'his' room to change. Olaf went up to change as well. I went to the den and spread the red fox fur throw over the couch and settled. I casually unbuttoned my blouse to my belt.

"Martini, two olives, slave."

"Yes Princess."

Doesn't he look sweet? Straight purple hair held back from his ears with little pink butterflies, Red satin baby panties, and black four inch spike heel ankle straps. Don't you think the little gold padlocks look so cute? His smooth hairless body is a deep chocolate. Isn't it so wickedly politically incorrect to have a black slave?

As he delivers my martini on the little gold serving tray my husband comes in.

"Highland Park and a splash."

"Yes Sir."

He looks so good in his black and gold mini silk robe.

Slave delivers Olaf's scotch. I touch my right fore finger to my lips and point to the carpet on the far side of Olaf. Slave gets silently to his knees.

My love and I sip our drinks and discuss our work day. Slave kneels silently.

"Looks like your drink is empty. Want another one Dear?"

"No. I think it's time."

"OK. Slave, up."

It moves to the center of the room facing the couch.

"Panties." I say as I move to the bar.

He takes them off and pulls them over his head, covering his face. Then locks his fingers behind his head. Humiliating.

I pick up the little gold spring loaded nipple clamps with their thirty cm fine gold chain.

"Hh!" a sharp intake of breath as I snap each clamp onto his sweet little black nipples.

Hanging from the end of the bar is my black carbon fiber switch.

"You." Smack. "Are." Smack. "A useless." Smack. "Piece." Smack. "Of dogshit." Smack.

There. His whipped ass isn't as colorful as the chubby white girl we had for a slave last time. I see Olaf is excited, his beautiful hard cock is standing proud from his robe. I move my left foot between slaves, and with a sudden hard push between it's shoulder blades it stumbles to Olaf's feet.

He pulls slave's panties around 'till a leg hole exposes the faggot's purple lipstick mouth. He pushes slave's head down.

"Gh,hh,guh, gh." Slave struggles and gags as Olaf rapes his mouth.

"Mm." I stroke myself as slaved gags.

Olaf relaxes his grip.

"Mm,mm,mm,mm," Slave bobs for cock, it's head covered by the humiliating panties.

Olaf get that look and holds slave down as he cums in it's throat. Then violently pushes it back.

"Go!" I order. It rushes from the room, pulling of it's panties. Tears run down it's cheeks and cum dribbles from it's mouth.

We take out time undressing each other, then go to the en-suite. What a lovely sight. Slave wearing only his silver cock cage and heels. Over each arm is a big soft bath towel. It's adjusted the shower to the perfect temperature.

Olaf and I lather and clean every inch of each other as slave looks on. I wrap my legs around his strong hips and he nails me to the shower wall.

Olaf takes his towel, then slave dries me. His wewe is trying to squeeze out between it's cage's bars. He must be in delicious pain.

I sit at my dressing table as slave brushes my long black hair dry.

"Bring me my knee length black chiffon nightie."

Olaf locks slave's cage after it crawls in.

We snuggle and cuddle and giggle to sleep.

End Ch 1