Weekend Widower, Bathhouse time

Story Info
Boyfriend and Wife leave me for a weekend. Start at the spa.
3.1k words
4.32
8.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have a live-in now.

It started as a boytoy thing, but I'll be damned if we're not catching feelings.

Tyler is 20. Mel and I hooked up with his stepdad, then his stepdad brought Tyler over last October for a session with just me. They'd been jerking off together since Tyler's graduation weekend.

We had a pretty good time. I ended up unloading into Tyler as he lay there on the guest bed.

Stepdad decided not much later that he should ought to focus on his marriage. Tyler liked hanging out with me so I arranged for him to use the guest bedroom on weekends, since he's going to Georgia Tech and our place is an hour closer than his folks.

Months pass. Tyler, positive he was gay, has now screwed my wife Melanie once a week since her birthday at the end of March. Sometimes more.

Sure, we do three-way stuff. Tyler sleeps in bed with us now. Mel, Tyler, the French Bulldog and myself in the king size. Dog gets kicked out when we get frisky.

Melanie has the sex drive of five frat boys. I knew I couldn't keep up with her when we were dating, so we decided early on we'd have an open relationship. It's worked out now for 19 years together, 15 married.

However, Tyler came into our lives. Great guy, fun, brings out great parts of us in everything, not just sexually. Since he's been around we've grown as people, not just horndogs.

It's weird. Mel and I have both had tons of regular hookups, some lasting years, but never got affectionate. We've been able to isolate just each other for almost 20 years. Now, there's this younger guy who's...well, I'm not going to say she and I are 'in love' with him...not yet.

But on the horndog side, he can almost keep up with Mel. She's bi and has a couple girlfriends. Married chicks she goes for mimosas with at Sunday brunch or shopping weekends in Miami, that just happen to eat each other out like a buffet when they're away from the husbands.

Because he and Mel have this almost balanced libido, she invited him to a swinger's party. She and I went last July when it had been held in Charleston. This year it was Myrtle Beach.

I warned him, the guys there are typically 'bi curious', so watch out. Last time there were 7 couples including us, and I'd blown every 'curious' guy there over the weekend. Two of them had fucked me.

Afterwards I had correspondence with every one of them. Still do for about three.

So I reluctantly bid them goodbye at the South Terminal for their flight. I got a look or two when I kissed Mel like I was going to miss her desperately. I got all the looks when I kissed Tyler mostly the same way a second later.

Catching feelings...sigh...shitloads of hookups and roommates and every other damn thing Mel and I have done, and we're getting affectionate with this one.

Personally, I needed to vent. My goal was to get such cock once a week this year. I'd been just fine, then Tyler started staying with us. Since the end of the semester I think there's been probably five days we haven't fucked around in some way.

One thing neither he nor Mel is into is watersports. He knows I am and tried it out once, didn't dig it. Mel will hoist that freak flag for me periodically, but the only way she gets into it is by seeing me get into it.

I chilled out in the cellphone lot until Mel called to say they were at their gate. I turned the car towards midtown.

By the time I got the text that they were boarding, I was wearing a towel and walking through the place, eyeing the few other people around.

One guy and I had locked glances a couple times. I was checking the room hallways and we'd passed each other possibly on purpose.

He was about 5'5", slender build. Probably late 20's or early 30's, shaved head, a couple of well-done throwback tattoos...Philadelphia Eddie stuff I think.

Nice smile, "Pardon me" we'd exchanged at least three times, chuckling to each other on the last.

I made my way to the dungeon/play area. A string of booths with gloryholes were to the right as you walked in. One older dude was lying on a large table stroking himself lazily. He appeared to be chasing the dragon, but instead of opium it was sex. He looked like he'd reached the end of experience and nothing excited him much.

His limp cock was the tell. I've been with a lot of people in a lot of locations, and even though I was the only person on the little stool in the gloryhole booth, nobody to play with, I was still hard enough to break things.

Anyone who's ever been to somewhere you can be anonymously serviced is either very turned on or off, I've never met anyone in the middle. But even when you're just there, maybe going into a bathroom with a patched-up gloryhole in the stall wall, your imagination can go wild. Wondering about the encounters or what you might have done.

When I'd left my phone in the room, all of my hookup apps and accounts had been open. It's early on a Wednesday after all, I'm not going to be inundated...I'm not going to be inundated even at the best of times lol.

The guy from the hallway walked by, then back the other way. I nodded. I'd pushed the little stool against the wall and was chilling back, just thinking about all the adventure it had seen.

I hadn't seen him without the towel, so when he stopped at the doorway to the room and leaned, I noticed the material was tenting a bit. "Blatant_bi_guy, right?" He took a large drink from a water bottle.

My smile widened. Whether or not I'm going to screw around with a dude, it's nice to be noticed. I have a pretty unique chest tattoo in my profile, I've even been recognized while wearing white t-shirts.

"I'm (screen name). I looked at your profile. I think we're into similar stuff. You think maybe?" He asked, reaching down to rub the bulge in his towel.

I grinned, "Dude, it's a bathhouse. Normally folks ask after their dicks are out."

He pulled his towel loose.

His prick was one of my favorite shapes. Neatly trimmed and designed pubic hair. Tight, smooth sack with decent sized orbs inside. A smooth, somewhat narrow shaft and much wider, bright purple and bulging head. Just a hair beneath or above six inches. Maybe exactly.

My eyes concentrated on the tip though. A reexamination gave me the impression that his corona was nearly half again the width of his shaft. If he was into fucking, it'd be awesome.

(If every cock is your favorite shape, do you actually have a favorite?)

He made his way to the other side of the wall. With no hesitation his prick came through the hole. This time with a shining droplet on the slit.

With lightning speed I was on it. The flavorful drop, headier than most precum, enticed my tongue for more daring exploits.

I've been practicing suppressing my gag reflex with Tyler, a good six and three quarters. Still, this guy's knob was wider than Tyler's and it took me a few runs down his length before I felt my bottom lip on that smooth skin.

"Feels good man." I heard from the other side, "Real good."

I spent some time exploring him, noting how extraordinarily hard he was, not giving against my tongue, pushing into my throat like a battering ram. How it would periodically pulse and a tasty drop of goo slid into my mouth.

He moaned and said, "I came over here for a blowjob. Then here you come with one of my only kinks." I felt him tense and a squirt of salty, slightly bitter fluid hit my tongue. "Is that alright?"

Swallowing, I pulled away. "It's alright. It's welcome...but the location is wrong."

I stood up and had him follow me to the doorless bathroom. Sitting on the toilet I brought my legs together. "Straddle me here." As soon as he got close, I wrapped my lips around him.

My saliva had dried on him as I swirled my tongue around again, exploring that huge head and marble hard shaft.

It only took a second for his flow to start again. I got one gulp down before it started flooding out, down my neck and chest. "God man, that's fucking good. You're good, dude."

I barely noticed. The warm liquid surrounded my base and balls, past them to my taint and cheeks, then finally into the bowl.

My prick surged.

The average dude pees for around 20 seconds. I don't really recall how long he took, only that it was both enticingly long and achingly short.

He pulled away, "Meet me back in the gloryhole?" I nodded.

The showers took a while to get hot, leaving me there with an already shining torso, some trails going all the way down to my feet. A guy walked through the area, tall and lanky with a buzz cut, mustache and goatee in a light brown.

He noticed my wet front end and smiled.

Moments later I was back at the hole-in-the-wall, but dude wasn't there. I took my seat on the small stool again.

The old guy was still there. He'd managed to coax himself into an erection. It was on the thick side, probably right at five inches. He looked my way as I entered.

Maybe five minutes went by before the tall guy walked by. He nodded, glancing my way. Then he walked by a second time.

As soon as he passed the wall to my left, he walked inside and produced himself through the hole. A small bit over six, about exactly the median for my experience with width, uncircumcised, shaved, bulbous sack. His dark tan foreskin extended a quarter inch or so past his head, wrinkled at the end and just asking for an orifice.

I took him in. He felt like his core was solid, but there was cushioning around him. A hard shaft wrapped in a delicious sleeping bag.

You could mold and warp the flesh with your tongue, experiencing him in a way you don't get to with a lot of guys. He tasted like chlorine so he'd either been in the pool or hot tub.

I hadn't realized my eyes were closed until I heard a noise to the left, the open side. The guy from before stood there, his erection prominent with that gorgeous head.

He didn't go to the other cubicle, he just watched the action for a moment before walking in next to me. "That's fucking hot dude." He put his hands on my shoulders and massaged lightly, positioning himself just behind me.

There was only about two minutes of this work, his hands on my shoulders and neck, lightly pushing me into the other dude's prick with his own against my upper back.

Other dude seemed to be enjoying my work. I felt him tense a bit and push himself through the wall even further. He'd been keeping his sack on the other side. Now it was fully on my side.

I heard the crinkling noise and smelled lubricated latex. The first guy pulled my hips up, and I grabbed the stool to lean on. There wasn't quite enough room, so he sort of turned my ass towards the opening.

As big as his head was, I have one or two toys bigger...but Tyler at his widest point was bigger too, and I've got that inside me numerous times a week.

He pressed in ok, but then when I snapped around his shaft it was another level. I've fucked guys with his shape before, but it was so long ago I forgot how good it feels.

Somewhere in my throat I made a satisfied noise. This was apparently what the guy in my mouth needed.

I felt his body shaking against the wall, then he pushed his thin frame harder. A jet of sticky, thick semen thudded against the back of my throat, threatening to wake up my gag reflex.

Up until now I'd been controlling the pace at my face. Now, he jerked and bucked against the wall, coating my tongue with his excellent flavor.

I'd been preoccupied with him enough that I hadn't noticed much of the guy at my ass. It was partially his fault. He was relatively smooth on the bottom, not hitting my prostate with that thing that was practically a buttplug. He also wasn't pulling it out or even close to my ring.

My theory was someone at some point told him it wasn't comfortable. Fuck that.

At almost the same moment the tall guy pulled away from my face, the dude behind me pulled back and I pulled an extra half inch, letting his head spread me.

"Ooo yeah. That's...you want that?" He asked into the stall.

I chuckled, "Fuck yeah. That's absolutely what I want."

The very next movement took him completely out. He realigned and threw himself back into me. The stretch and collapse was brilliant.

Now his movements took him nearly out every time, widening me to snap back down a motion later. I was complementing it with my own back and forth.

One of my pulls, something hit my cheek.

Between bounces off the first dude's groin I got a look at the new one. The head was blunted, off symmetry. The circumcision scar was a gnarled mess. At some point he must have suffered from Peyronie's due to an awkward looking angle most of the way down his five and a half, as though it had been broken and glued back together haphazardly under the skin. His sack hung low and wide.

It was beautiful. I'm glad the older guy had gotten hard so I could experience it.

My mouth began to open for him when the guy behind me pushed hard. I felt him lean over my back and whisper, "I want to go raw."

"Do what you need to." I said, taking the exotic member at my face between my lips.

I'll be honest. I usually can't tell the difference between condoms and bare. If the guy is textured, interesting or has features I can sometimes tell, like they're smoother than they are.

But you can feel their change in attitude, that's for sure. With this guy, as soon as he reentered me I swear I could feel the difference in that big head. Psychosomatic, I know.

The man on the other side of the wall tasted fresh. He'd showered with his own soap, not the dispenser stuff. The small thatch of hair pressed against my lips as I took him the entire way.

"Oh fucking God this feels so good. So fuckin good. You feel so good against me. I wanna fuckin breed you bad." His movements with the rubber had been fast and urgent. He was no less urgent but very, very slow.

His breathing was gasps. He didn't push completely in, his chaotic movement kept him an inch away or a half or touching my ass.

At my face, the guy began a light pumping, answering the movements behind me. It was casual, relaxed. Fun in a different way.

Behind me, the guy put his hands on my hips, "Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" He slammed hard into me and though I couldn't feel a difference in his shaft like a lot of guys, I felt his sack vibrate from the strain on my perineum.

His entire body felt tense as he shuddered and emptied himself into me. I pushed back as much as I could.

A moment later he slumped over my back. "Fuck. That felt so fuckin good. Your ass is so good." His breath was hot under my shoulder blades.

Without notice, the guy at my mouth pulled away. I took the opportunity to reply to the one behind me, "It was amazing for me as well."

"If I could go again...do you take piss in your ass?" I answered in the affirmative, "Fuck dude. Shit. I shoulda saved it up."

He pulled out of me, his prick trailing wetness along my taint. "See you around here. I'll message you on the site."

I started to stand up and felt another, cooler hand on me, "Mind if I cut in?" His voice was gravelly, like something from smoking or mining.

Glancing back I took stock. Apparently he'd had lube somewhere as he stroked his interesting prick. "If you want."

He wasn't as wide as the last guy's head, but his entirety was more girthy. This meant that he got inside fairly quick.

A few introductory strokes in he stopped, "That guy telling the truth? You into piss? You a little pissy piggy?"

That verbalization was kind of gross, "Just into piss, not the piggy part."

"Oh yeah. I like it when a guy's into piss." He took a few more strokes, "I like it a lot."

Suddenly he swelled and I felt the pressure. "Yeah, you like this, don't you? Like a little piss in you. Feels good? Feels good for me." He grunted and I felt the pressure stop where it was.

A split second later he started a fucking speed that belied his age. The comfortable pressure, coupled with his now crazy speed started slamming my prostate like a demolition derby.

It was my turn to say it, "Fuck fuck fuck." I whispered to the wall. It would only take a second...

My free hand went to my dick. I began stroking my head and shaft, feeling how wet everything still was.

His pace never changed. That's what does me in. I started shooting thick webs of jizz down at the floor, spattering the concrete.

He slowed, "Feels like you came, huh? You like that fuckin'?" I answered yes, "good good good. Like fucking a guy who's gonna cum from it."

Without moving, I felt more pressure build. While he'd been giving me his cock, some of his golden gift had pumped out of me. Not all. Now he was filling me again.

"Fuck yeah. I could just use you to piss for the rest of my life. I gotta take a leak, just use your ass." His rumbling voice was content.

Finishing, he tensed himself a couple times in a 'shake' and pulled out.

Let's see how that compares to Myrtle Beach.