Weekend Work Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John replied without hesitation "I'm going, even if it is just to sit in an adjoining room and listen to you get fucked by Dr. Brown."

"Ok, I will let Dr. Brown know. I hope you are not going to be disappointed!" I replied. With that, I texted Dr. Brown and let him know that John would be coming and agreed to behave himself.

Dr. Brown texted back right away, "Good, I am sure he will enjoy the evening. Don't be late. 620 Fairway Drive is the address. I'll leave your names with the guard at the gate." Dr. Brown lived right outside of town in a gated golf community. It was an exclusive community and I assume that Dr. Brown, while being nicely paid, must have money from some other source since most of the homes in that community were worth more than a million dollars.

I had two days to get ready for my next "lesson" and I had lots to do. I had let my pubic hair come back some. I decided instead of shaving, I would get a Brazilian wax down there! I had never done that before but I figured, why not? I wanted to impress Dr. Brown. I also needed to figure out where to put the three queen of spades tattoos that he sent. I decided that I would put one just above my waxed pussy, one on my upper right ass cheek and the third, which was a bit smaller on my left shoulder blade. I called a local spa the next morning and scheduled my waxing for Friday morning. I was calling in sick on Friday so I could get ready for Dr. Brown's lesson on Saturday night!

Friday morning came and I had already called in sick the night before. John had left early for work. So I popped in one of our favorite white wife gets fucked by black bull videos and worked myself to a quick orgasm, figuring it would reduce some stress for the first Brazilian wax I was about to experience. I had heard it was painful and wanted to be as relaxed as possible. I got to the spa and it was mostly younger women in their 20's and 30's waiting for various treatments. There was a few 40 plus year old women there including me, so that helped with feeling less self-conscious. I got called back to the treatment room and the technician explained the process to me and then had me strip waist down. She remarked that I was a good candidate for a wax because she could tell that I had recently shaved and that my hair was a not too long. She also remarked that she could do an anal bleaching at the same time for just a little more money. I said, "I have never heard of that, does it hurt?" She said that it did not, that it was just a chemical that used around the skin to make your anal opening more attractive. I thought to myself, well, Dr. Brown is planning to fuck my ass tomorrow night, so what the heck, I told her to go ahead and do it.

The technician worked professionally and quickly, doing the prep, putting on the wax, removing it, and pulling out the hair on my pussy and surrounding area. It hurt, but not too bad. She also did the anal bleaching, which tingled a little but did not hurt. The technician put on a little bit of soothing cream to my vagina area and gave me a small tube to take home and apply as needed. She have me a mirror to look at her work, and I have to say, I was impressed with the way it looked and the way she did my butt hole, I am sure Dr. Brown is going to be impressed!

That evening, I showed John my Brazilian and the bleached ass hole and he got super excited. He wanted to have sex, but I said no. I was saving all of my sexual energy for Dr. Brown. I gave him my phone and told him to go watch the Monica video and jerkoff. He complied readily and went to the bathroom. I could hear him grunting and moaning and talking dirty saying things like "that is the way to suck that big cock Monica, what a good little cocksucker you are" and "Suck that big black cock" and things of that sort. I giggled a bit as it sounded like John was living out a fantasy watching Monica suck on Dr. Brown's cock. Soon, I could hear him groan and shout 'I'm cumming, take my cum you slut!" About 2 minutes later, John came out of the bathroom and handed me back my phone.

"I hope you wiped it off you pervert!" I laughed as I took it back. John just smiled sheepishly and said that he had indeed wiped it off.

"So did you cum on Monica's face at the same time Dr. Brown did?" I asked.

"Yes, and I hope I get to do it to you soon!" John replied.

"Don't count on it big boy. The best you are going to get over the next few days is a chance to watch me fuck and suck with Dr. Brown!" I laughed and John chuckled at that too.

The next morning, I slept in a bit, getting some extra rest for what might be a long night. John was up early and out of the house running errands. He got back around 10 am as I was getting my first cup of coffee. He seemed nervous and wanted to talk. I asked whether he was going to be ok with what was about to happen. He replied that he thought so, but he was not sure that he could do cuckold type things if Dr. Brown asked him to, like eat cum out of my pussy or stuff like that.

I told him to relax, that I did not think that was going to happen, Dr. Brown did not seem to me to be the type that liked to humiliate his slut's husband. He just like to dominate the woman and be in charge. That seemed to calm John down and he busied himself with some chores around the house. I had a noon mani/pedi appointment as I was going to get my nails done in that sexy red slut nail color that I know Dr. Brown will enjoy! I was also getting my hair cut and highlighted at 2 pm as I wanted to look my very best for Dr. Brown that night. I quivered with anticipation of what Dr. Brown had in store for me!

I went off to my mani/pedi appointment and the manicurist was very chatty. She said "Oh I love this red color you picked out. It is very sexy. Another woman picked out the same color yesterday afternoon. It looked quite nice on her as it will you. Do you have a big night planned?"

"Yes, I said, a big date. And I want my nails to look their best."

"Don't worry honey, I will make them look spectacular! So a big night with the husband?" She asked.

I blushed a little knowing that I was about to tell a little fib with my response as these sexy red nails were going to be milking a big black cock tonight, not my husband's white six incher. "Yes, it will be a big night for both of us!" I said and gave her a wink. She winked back at me and continued to make my nails look the perfect slut red.

After my nails were done, I was off to the hair stylist. Maggie had been doing my hair for years and she was a great stylist. She was the one who also started putting the highlights in my hair recently that I really liked. When I went into the salon and sat in Maggie's chair, she took a good long look at me, my nails and the glow in my face and she said "Girl, what do you have planned tonight, you look like a million bucks. Is John going to get lucky tonight." She chuckled and started to go to work.

I laughed and said "You might say that Maggie. John and I are going on a special date and I wanted to look my best. Also, I wanted to know if you can give me a few more highlights and maybe a little bit different of a cut, something that gives me a younger look."

"Sure thing Pam, I have just the cut for you and I can put in a few more highlights too. You will look fantastic." I smiled and Maggie went to work. By the time she was done at about 4 pm, we had chatted non-stop and I was a bit tired, feeling like I needed either a nap or a strong cup of coffee. When I saw my finished haircut and highlight, I had all the pick me up I needed. Maggie had done an amazing job and I felt like I looked 10 years younger. I felt a tingle in my loins, knowing that in a few hours I would be sucking Dr. Brown's big fat cock as he ran his long fingers through my hair as he fucked my mouth.

As I drove home, I could not stop looking in the rearview mirror at my new haircut. I have to say, it really made me look younger. I got home and pulled in the garage. It was now about 4:30 pm. I was hungry as I had not eaten since the morning. John was in the kitchen and had already poured me a glass of wine and had some cheese and a baguette cut to nibble on. I could tell he was almost overcome with anticipation of what he had been fantasizing about what the night might bring. His wife being fucked by a huge cock as he watched. "Hi, I figured you might be hungry so I put out some snacks and poured you a glass of wine.' John said but then he noticed by hair and my nails and his mouth just hung open.

"Holy shit Pam, you look fantastic. You hair, your nails, the whole package. Just amazing. I can't wait to see you in action tonight," He said with a gleam in his eye.

"Well John, you might be able to watch if Dr. Brown lets you or you could just be in another room hearing me get my brains fucked out. You will just have to wait and see.' I responded in a teasing way, know that John would go crazy if all Dr. Brown allowed him to do is to listen from another room or even just be in the house but not watch! I took a bit of cheese and a baguette and the glass of wine and went directly back to our bedroom to get ready. I told John to stay out, that he needed to get his clothes and shower and change in another bathroom as I did not want him to watch me get ready. I did not want to have him drooling and pestering me for a blowjob or a hand job as he fantasized about me being fucked by Dr. Brown.

I took a quick shower but avoided getting my hair wet. I put on some nice smelling body lotion and some nice perfume that I thought Dr. Brown would like. I slipped on the new heels Dr. Brown had sent and stood naked in front of the full-length mirror. Damn, I looked pretty good for a mid 50's woman. I moved my hands to my tits and caressed them, tweaking my nipples and making them rock hard. My right hand drifted down to my newly waxed pussy and I slipped a finger in and felt the wetness, as I was already starting to leak pussy juice. I moved up and pinched and stroked my clit and damn, if my slut red nails working my clit did look super-hot! I stopped because I did not want to come yet. I was waiting for Dr. Brown's big cock to bring me to my first orgasm of the night! I laid out my lingerie and the collar. I had to put the tattoos on and with a little bit of stretching to reach my shoulder and my ass, I got those two applied. I then laid back on the bed and spread my legs open with the full length mirror in front of me. I could not believe how hot it looked. I then applied the third QOS tattoo between my navel and my pussy, making sure it was straight. I then lubricated the QOS butt plug and slowly inserted that as well. It hurt a little but once I relaxed and got it all the way in, it felt really good. I felt sort of full, but I had douched and used a suppository the day before to get really cleaned out down there as I knew that I wanted to be nice and clean for Dr. Brown when he hopefully took my ass tonight. Damn, I looked slutty as hell and I loved it! I proceeded to apply my makeup and then the sexy red lipstick that I had purchased the weekend of the retreat. I had not worn it since then and I loved how it made my lips look so sexy and ready to suck a big black cock!

As I got dressed in the lingerie and heels Dr. Brown had sent me, I could not help but think how much my life, particularly my sex life, had changed in a little more than a month. From prim and proper Pam, who would indulge her husband's erotic fantasies just a little, to a full blown black cock slut, ready to suck and fuck Dr. Brown and let him fuck my ass, something I would not let my husband do up to this point in my life.

By now it was a little after 6 pm. I could hear John outside the bedroom door. "Are you ready Pam? It is about a 30 minute ride to Dr. Brown's house and I don't want to be late." he said.

"John, give me a few more minutes, I am almost ready. Just calm down please! I don't want you to blow a load in you pants!" I said rather harshly as I was getting annoyed at John's impatience.

With resignation in his voice, John said "Ok, I am sorry, I just want to get you there on time."

I put on my lingerie that Dr. Brown had sent. The hose, the garters, the thong. The heels and the corset. I stood in front of the full-length mirror and thought to myself, I am a black cock whore. I decided to let John in to get him riled up. "John, please come in, I need you help" I called out in a soft voice. John came flying in the door in about 5 seconds. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw he standing there looking at myself in the full-length mirror.

"Fuck, Pam, you look . . . " but John could not find the words to complete his sentence.

"Like a black cock whore?" I asked.

"Yes, that is what you look like, and I am about to cum in my pants." John exclaimed.

"Well keep it in your pants big boy, I need you to put on my collar." I instructed John to get the collar off the bed. He got it and stood behind me and started to put it on.

As he did so, I said "I am a black cock whore tonight John, BBC only, no more prim and proper Pam. I am going to fuck and suck Dr. Brown's big fat cock tonight. I am going to let him fuck my ass if he wants to. Can you handle it?"

"Yes, that is what I want." Was all John could muster. He put the collar around my neck and fastened it. I looked at myself again in the mirror and tweaked my nipples again.

"Go get my long coat John, I can't walk out of the house like this" I directed him. John left immediately and I turned and walked out of the room. A black cock whore on her way to service her lover.

As we drove to Dr. Brown's house, we listened to the radio and made small talk. The sexual tension was so thick, you could feel it surround us. John almost seemed to be sweating. My pussy was already soaking my thong. Finally, we got to Dr. Brown's gated community at about 6:55 pm. There was a guard in the security house at the entrance to the community. We pulled in and John rolled down his window.

"So where are you and the missus headed this evening?" the guard asked. He appeared to be in his late 40's and wore a typical security guard uniform.

John blurted out "Uh, we are going to see Dr. Brown. 620 Fairway."

"Ok, I need to see some ID and check to see if you are on the list that Dr. Brown provided." The guard said, trying to sound official.

John handed him our IDs and looked them over. He looked at John's and then glanced at his face. I was staring straight ahead, trying not to seem nervous. "Ma'am, can you please turn this way so I can see your face and make sure it matches your ID?' The guard instructed me, more than he asked.

Shit, I thought to myself, oh my God, my collar. He will see what it says. I was so embarrassed. I turned quickly and he looked at me and I turned back right away. He smiled and said "Ok, that seems to be the person on the ID". I was hoping he did not see the collar but out of the corner of my eye, I could see him grinning as we wrote our names down in the log.

"Have a nice visit with Dr. Brown. You are his fourth and fifth guests tonight. He must be having another dinner party. Follow the signs to Fairway and then turn left. The house is the eighth one on the right, you cannot miss it. Big house, it is on the 10th tee. Great location." The guard finished his spiel and we were on our way.

As we drove away, John and I looked at each other. "Fourth and fifth guests, what in the world" John said to no one in particular. I thought to myself, this is going to be quite the evening.

We wound our way around the lush streets and large houses until we found 620 Fairway Drive. It was a large gorgeous house with incredible landscaping. There were three cars in the long drive which made John and I very nervous. "What could he be planning?" John asked when we pulled in the drive at exactly 7 pm.

"I don't know John," I said, "But I need Dr. Brown's cock tonight and I hope he doesn't make me beg too much for it."

John looked at me and said, "Maybe he is going to have a gang bang for you tonight."

'I don't know John, he never said anything about a gang bang, I am sure he would have told me. But obviously it is more than just you and I tonight for whatever he has in store." I said to John as we got out of the car. We walked to the front door and rang the bell. Before long, it opened and Dr. Brown was standing there with a drink in his hand, a linen shirt open at the neck, a pair of nicely fitting pants and no shoes. He looked fantastic. I could not help but look at his crotch and I could see that he was not yet hard.

"Come in, come in, so glad you are here!" Dr. Brown said with a big smile and a wink of his eye towards me.

"So you must be John, you have one fine woman there" Dr. Brown said as he grabbed John's hand and shook it vigorously.

"Ugh, thanks." Was all John could seem to get out as he looked over at me and back to Dr. Brown,

Dr, Brown looked over to me and said, "Well Pam, you look like one fine slut tonight. Love what you did with your hair and your make up looks fantastic. That lipstick too, although it is probably going to be smeared some later this evening!"

I think I blushed a deep red and looked up into Dr. Brown's eyes, "yes Dr. Brown, I hope I can smear it all over your big black cock tonight." Dr. Brown laughed and leaned down and kissed me on the lips, snaking his tongue into my mouth and grabbing me with his free hand. He was kissing me deeply and passionately and I was responding in kind. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth harder into mine, sucking on his tongue. Dr, Brown broke away from the kiss and stepped backed. John was just staring with his mouth open, trying to process what he just saw.

Dr. Brown then took over. "John, here are the rules. You can watch all you want tonight but you are not allowed to participate. You can take your cock out if you want and jerk off but you cannot come. Your wife is only to have black cock cum tonight. If she lets you after we are done to have some fun, that is up to her. But you see her collar? It says BBC only. It that is for a reason. Pam is BBC only tonight. I heard you like to watch, so I am sure you are going to enjoy this too."

With that, Dr. Brown took my coat and hung it in the hall closet. "Pam, you have out done yourself. Did you get a Brazilian wax of your pussy for me? Damn you are one fine slut. I can't wait to eat that pussy!" Dr. Brown then had me a twirl around so he could inspect everything.

"Beautiful placement of the tattoos and you remembered to wear the butt plug. Perfect, because it will have your ass nice and primed for that big black cock that is going to take it tonight. Let me attach the leash to your collar so I can lead my hot little slut to our playroom for the night." Dr, Brown said as he attached the leash to my collar and I shivered with anticipation. My pussy was already leaking pussy juice down my leg and I thought I might cum from just the dirty talk and anticipation of what was about to come. After Dr, Brown attached the leash, he led me, with John following through a nicely appointed living room and a beautiful gourmet kitchen.

"Dr, Brown," I asked, "is your wife here" I was somewhat worried about how this was all going to play out, especially if his wife was here.

"No, she is in Scottsdale for the week, visiting her sister and probably getting fucked by some college stud!" Dr. Brown laughed and continued 'She plays too and we have an understanding. I make white women into queens of spades and she gets to fuck hung guys, preferably basketball and football players with big cocks! Her sister is a professor at Arizona State so she has a ready supply of young studs for her to fuck!"

With that, Dr. Brown led me by the leash to a stairway with John following behind. I felt like I was entering some alternate universe that I was not coming back from. I could feel my pussy juice leaking down my leg and I wanted to reach down and work my clit, I was so turned on. As we got to the bottom of the stairs, it opened up into a large room, a "man cave" I guess people call it now. It was well decorated and how a long bar along one side that was laden with platters of food, heavy hors d'oeuvres, beer, wine and plenty of liquor. On the wall was a huge TV as well as several other TVs mounted beside each side. Playing on the large TV was a porn flick, interracial of course, with two beautiful white women, one blonde and one brunette, being fucked by three hung black men. I think it was from the Blacked series of interracial movies but was not sure. It was only making me hornier watching those beautiful women get pounded by those huge cocks. There were two large club chairs and a long leather couch, assorted sports memorabilia and in the middle, a large mattress with a silk sheet covering it, obviously placed there for the night. To the right was a set of French doors opening out onto a pool deck and beyond that, the 10th tee just like the guard said, a great location.