Weekend Work Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on now bitches, there is plenty of cum for both of you!" Trooper Jones laughed and grabbed his fat cock and slapped our faces with it and smeared around all of the hot cream that had just been deposited onto our faces in the last 5 minutes. Monica and I laughed and kissed each other deeply, exchanging all of that cum from those three BBCs that we had just milked out of his beautiful men. Monica and I collapsed on the floor in each other's arms and continued making out. It felt so thrilling to be able to be so uninhibited sexually. Meanwhile, these three beautiful black men laughed and walked over to the bar where John was standing to grab drinks.

Dr. Brown grabbed a bottle of water and said "So John, you like what you see so far? You like watching Pam be a black cock slut? She is a good little white slut and I cannot wait to introduce her to my other friends. She is going to love all of the BBCs she is going to have in the future!"

John was speechless. His mouth was agape, and he was looking at me making out with Monica. Those massive pieces of meat, still semi-hard swinging between the legs of Jay, Trooper Jones and Dr. Brown were clearly intimidating him too. Finally, he said "I don't know what to say. But I do know that I am going to love watching Pam sucking and fucking all of the BBCs that you are planning for her."

After chugging down some water and snacking on some of the food, Dr. Brown, Jay and Trooper Jones walked over and all three sat on the large couch. Dr. Brown was in the middle with Jay to his left and Trooper Jones to his right. Their cocks were still semi-hard and they were getting ready for round 2. Monica and I were still lying next to each other, fondling each other's tits and rubbing our fingers over each other's clit. Dr. Brown called us over, 'Come here you two black cock sluts, these cocks need some sucking!' Without any hesitation, Monica stood, walked over, kneeled down in front of Dr. Brown, and started sucking his cock, while reaching over and stroking Jay with her right hand and Trooper Jones with her left. I was still recovering from the massive orgasm and the cum soaking that I had received. "Come on Pam, lots of black cock for you here, so get started!" With that, I walked over and kneeled between Jay's legs. Monica let go of his cock, which was now almost hard again. I grabbed it at that base with both hands and started licking up and how the shaft, just as I had been practicing for the last month with the big dildo. I ran my tongue around the head and stuck my tongue in his pee hole. I then took that big cock head and in my mouth and started sucking on it. I looked up at Jay as I was sucking on the beautiful cock, making sure to make eye contact as Dr. Brown had taught me the first time I sucked a black man's cock. Eye contact, Dr. Brown said, is very important!

Jay looked down at me sucking the head of his cock, "that's it you little white slut, look at me while you are sucking on my cock, you like that don't you?" All I could do was shake my head yes and mumble a few grunts, as my mouth was full of that big cock. Jay continued, "Bro, this slut really knows that to suck cock! You sure this is only the second time she has had black cock?" The men all laughed.

I pulled my mouth off Jay's cock for a second and said, "I have been practicing on the black dildo that Dr. Brown bought me, so I hope that I am improving my technique! I want you to fuck my mouth"

"Oh you do my little white slut! I think I can make that happen! Take that black cock down your throat!" With that Jay put both hands on the back of my head and pushed his big black cock deeper into my mouth and down my throat. Jay then started moving my head up and down on his cock I ran my sexy slut red nails up and down his hard stomach and chest as he fucked my mouth with that big cock.

"You like having your mouth fucked Pam? Do you let your husband fuck your mouth?" Jay asked as he moved my head up and down faster and faster.

"Argh, argh, argh" and a mumbled "no" and shake of my head was about all I could say as he mouth fucked me with that beautiful ebony rod. I glanced over and Monica was moving back and forth between Trooper Jones and Dr. Brown, sucking their cocks like a cock-starved fiend, talking dirty and slapping those big cocks across her face as she moved between the two. John was seemingly in a trance as he watched the action in front of him, his mouth partially opened and the front of his pants about to burst open from his cock straining against the material. Jay's mouth fucking of me started to make my eyes water. I kept up the eye contact but I could tell that I was at the breaking point where I was going to choke and pass out. I pulled off Jay's cock and immediately gasped for air. Jay stood up, grabbed my leash, and pulled me over to the mattress in the middle of the room. He laid down and pulled me between his legs. Dr. Brown got up and walked over with us to the mattress. I had a feeling I knew what might be coming.

Jay pulled by head to his cock and said, "start sucking on my cock again, I love how you suck on my cock, this time don't ignore the balls." With that, I started sucking on those lemon size balls and Dr. Brown kneeled behind me and starting teasing my pussy with his big cock, rubbing it over my clit and the folds of my pussy. I was sopping wet, and Dr. Brown's teasing was making my pussy juices flow even more. Dr. Brown pulled the QOS butt plug out of my ass slowly, reached around and offered it to me. I stopped sucking on Jay's cock for a moment and sucked the butt plug into my mouth. I had never done anything like this before, ass to mouth, and I have to say, it was incredibly stimulating. Dr. Brown pulled the butt plug out of my mouth and laid it down. I went back to sucking on Jay's cock.

"Damn, Pam you are creaming so much, it's like a waterfall back here. John, come over here and look at the cream your wife's pussy is putting out for these black cocks. I bet she doesn't do that for you, does she!" Dr. Brown laughed as he positioned the head of that magnificent 12-inch cock at the opening of my pussy. John walked over and could see Dr. Brown's cock head about to enter me from behind.

John stammered, "No Dr. Brown, Pam does not cream like that for me."

"And I doubt she ever will" Dr. Brown said as all of the men, including John laughed. By this time, Monica had mounted Trooper Jones and was leaning back as she slid up and down on that big fat cock. She was close to coming again and was moaning and speaking almost unintelligibly.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" Monica was moaning as her beautiful shaved pussy gripped Trooper Jones incredibly fat cock like a glove as he pistoned his cock into her with speed and force.

I worked Jay's cock with my hands as I alternated sucking his balls. Dr. Brown started inching that big cock into me slowly and then withdrawing it so only the tip was inside me. I tried pushing back because I wanted his cock so bad but Dr. Brown had a firm grip on both my ass cheeks and was holding me in place as he continued to tease me.

"Please Dr. Brown, stop teasing me, fuck me with that big black cock, fuck me hard, please!" I begged. Dr. Brown just chuckled and kept up his teasing, but entering a little deeper each time. I could feel every nerve ending in my pussy like it was on fire. Finally, after a few minutes, he was entering all the way, balls deep and withdrawing that long black cock all the way and driving it back in, but slowly and methodically. I was panting like a whore in heat as he long dicked me into a blinding orgasm. I lay there panting, trying to catch my breath with Jay's big cock laying across my face.

"Come on you black cock whore, don't ignore me!" Jay commanded as he pulled my head up and started stuffing that big cock into my mouth.

"Umm, delicious!" I moaned as I grabbed that black steel rod with both hands and started sucking hard on the head. Both he and Dr. Brown laughed at my slutty comment. Dr. Brown was still fucking me from behind but he was also working his thumb into my ass at the same time.

"My little black cock whore Pam wants me to take her ass tonight boys; do you think I should do it?" Dr. Brown asked to no one in particular. Trooper Jones and Jay both yelled a resounding yes.

"Please take my ass, Dr. Brown, please take my ass. I want you to fuck my ass with your big black cock, please!" I implored Dr. Brown between my swirling my tongue around Jay's cockhead.

Monica weighed in too. She was bent over the couch with her legs spread wide in her sexy high heels and Trooper Jones was working that big fat cock into the opening of her ass. "Fuck that slut's ass Dr. Brown just like you do mine. She needs her ass fucked. She needs a big black cock in her ass!" Trooper Jones had gotten the head of that coke can sized cock into Monica's ass and she was starting to moan.

"You like a big fat cock in your ass, don't you slut!" Trooper Jones said to Monica as he started to slide deeper into her ass.

"Yes, I do, now fuck my ass hard with that big fat cock." Trooper Jones obliged and started pounding Monica hard. She was frigging her clit with her red nailed fingers as she screamed in orgasm.

"Look at Monica taking that big fat cock in her ass. You like that don't you? You want to cum like that don't you?" Dr. Brown asked, already knowing the answer to the question.

"Yes, yes, yes, please Dr. Brown, fuck my ass with that big black cock! Fuck my ass please!" I begged, as I reached back with both red nailed hands and held my ass cheeks open for Dr. Brown to stick his BBC in my ass. It was quite the balancing act, as I held my ass open and tried to keep Jay's 12-inch rod in my mouth but I was working my hardest. Jay was helping by holding my head and place with both hands as he worked that big cock into my throat. Dr. Brown took his hand, scooped up some of the pussy juice coming out of my pussy, and rubbed it on my ass, working his long middle finger into it. It felt so good but I was aching for that big cock. Dr. Brown took his cock and started to push it into my ass, but my sphincter resisted, not wanting to let that long invader into a place where nothing that big had ever gone.

Dr. Brown knowing that I was not going anywhere until he fucked my ass ordered, "John, go over and grab that bottle of lube off of the table. My slut Pam is going to need a little help if she wants her ass fucked tonight." John dutifully walked over and picked up a big bottle of Astroglide and brought it over to Dr. Brown.

"Go ahead John, you want me to fuck this slut's ass, you are going to help. Lube her ass up so I can get this big cock in it." Dr. Brown growled. John obeyed. He opened the bottle and poured some directly onto my asshole. He then took two fingers and started working the lube all around and into my now very well lubricated ass. Dr. Brown again ordered him, "Put the nozzle into her ass and squeeze some in John, she is going to need more than that." John, following Dr. Brown's instructions, stuck the nozzle into my ass and squeezed. I could feel the warm liquid squirting into my ass. At this point, Jay had pulled by mouth off his cock and I was looking back over my shoulder, watching John worked. He was slapping that big cock against my face, talking dirty and telling me how much I was going to love getting ass fucked. I was rubbing my clit in anticipation.

"Ok that looks good John, stay close as I want you to see your slut wife getting her ass fucked for the first time." With that, Dr. Brown started working his cock into my ass. All of the lube helped him slipped past my sphincter with a little bit of pain. And all of a sudden, his cock was in my ass. I cannot describe the feeling, but it was like I was so full. There was some pain, but Dr. Brown was going slowly. As Dr. Brown eased his big cock deeper into my ass, all of the nerve endings in my ass and pussy felt like they were on fire. I picked up the speed working on my clit and Dr. Brown could sense that I was able to take more so he started going all the way in.

"Oh John, Dr. Brown is fucking my ass, he is fucking my ass with that big black cock. I wanted this so bad, didn't you?" I asked. John just grunted and I could see him rubbing his hand on the outside of his pants.

"Hey, stop jerking off through your pants John! You remember what I told you in the beginning." Dr. Brown ordered. John stopped but he was clearly going to come in his pants even if he didn't touch himself.

Dr. Brown started picking up the pace as he thrust harder and harder into my ass, knocking my face into Jay's cock. I grabbed Jay's cock with one hand and started sucking or all I was worthwhile still frigging my clit. Dr. Brown had both hands on my ass and was holding it apart as he slammed into me and said, "Man that looks good John, doesn't it? Your wife getting her ass fucked balls deep by a big black cock! Look how slick that cock looks" Dr. Brown was power fucking my ass and I was only seconds from having the biggest orgasm of my life, when he stopped suddenly. I whimpered and begged him to continue.

"John, get your camera out, take a picture of cock half way in your wife's ass with her red nailed hands holding her ass open for me. I know Pam is going to want to see it, and you are going to spend countless hours jerking off to it." John pulled his camera out and started taking pictures. He was panting as much as I was. Finally, Dr. Brown started fucking me again. I kept one red nailed hand on my ass and started working my clit again with the one. After about three powerful strokes by Dr. Brown, I exploded.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" I screamed as my orgasm shook my body to the core, my whole body was shaking and my pussy was squirting out copious amounts of juice, coating Dr. Brown's cock and groin as well the sheets. And Dr. Brown added to my quaking by taking his right hand and slapping my ass hard as I was cumming.

"That's it Pam you black cock whore, cum all over that black cock fucking your ass!" Dr. Brown slapped my ass again and again. I started to come down from my orgasm when Jay grabbed me by the back of my hair and shove his cock into my mouth and almost all the way down my throat.

"That's it, suck like it a whore baby, suck it like a whore." I complied and even though I could hardly breathe from my orgasm and Jay's cock almost all the way down my throat, I sucked for all I was worth.

Dr. Brown slowed his rhythm in my ass and said "Hold off Jay, don't cum yet, I have something special planned for this little white whore." Jay slowed down his thrusting and pulled by mouth off his cock. I gasped for air and looked over at Monica who was now on her back with Trooper Jones ass fucking her in the missionary position, holding her stiletto heeled long legs wide apart. His fat cock looked amazing stretching her asshole in that positon and she was working her clit with her red nailed fingers like I was just a minute ago. It was such an erotic sight, watching this beautiful blonde with long legs spread wide getting her ass fucked by such a big fat cock!

Dr. Brown slowly slid his big cock out of my ass and it when it left my ass with a pop, I could feel my asshole just splayed wide open. Dr. Brown pulled me up, positioned me over Jay's cock, and told me to sit down on it. I did as instructed and slid Jay's cock into my pussy. "Now kneel and lean forward some." Dr. Brown instructed. I leaned forward and started riding Jay's cock. His long cock felt exquisite and I could feel another orgasm building. Suddenly, Dr. Brown pushed on my back so I bent forward.

"Now that Jay is in your pussy, I am going to fuck you in the ass at the same time!" Dr. Brown whispered in my ear as he licked up and down the side of neck. I was startled and started to say something, when Jay covered by mouth.

Jay laughed, "Don't worry slut, you are going to love it, big Bro and I have done this countless times to white whores just like you. It will be life changing; you will never be the same."

With that, Dr. Brown started to enter my ass with his cock. I thought, there is no way there is enough room for both cocks in me at the same time. But Jay held my ass and I reached back and held both ass cheeks open.

"That's it Pam, you have the idea, hold that ass open for me as I work my cock in." Dr. Brown said as he pushed the head of his cock past my sphincter once again. Once he was past my sphincter, he stopped and very slowly started working that big cock deeper into my ass. I felt like my insides were being torn apart or were going to explode but the feeling was incredible. Soon Dr. Brown was most of the way in and he signaled Jay to start pumping his cock into my pussy. Jay began pumping and the thin layer of skin separating my ass and my pussy was now literally nothing but raw exposed nerves, being set afire by these two 12 inch black cocks. As Jay pumped in, Dr. Brown pulled out and as Dr. Brown pumped in, Jay's cock pulled out. They got into a rhythm and it was like Jay said, it was life changing. They picked up the pace and were hammering away at both of my holes. Trooper Jones had cum in Monica's ass and she was lying next to him cleaning his cock off as they were watching the action.

Monica pulled off Trooper Jones' cock for a second and said, "I want two cocks too, don't leave me out!" She whined and went back to tasting her ass on Trooper Jones' big fat cock.

Soon Dr. Brown and Jay were pounding me harder and faster. Dr. Brown reached down, grabbed the back of my ponytail, and pulled my head back hard while also slapping my ass. "That's it Pam you whore, you like black cock, you like both of your holes filled with black cock?"

All I could do was groaned and grunt "Agh, agh, agh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Dr. Brown pulled on my ponytail and slapped my ass as he pounded away in my ass. Jay grabbed my hard as rock nipples and tweaked and twisted them as he pounded away in my pussy. I was delirious and cumming non-stop and squirting all over both Jay and Dr. Brown.

After about 10 minutes off pounding, Dr. Brown bellowed, "I'm cumming!" And grabbed both my ass cheeks and sank balls deep into my ass. I could feel his torrents of cum shooting into deep into my ass and leaking out onto the bed and down my legs. I collapsed with Dr. Brown's cock still in me.

Jay laughed, "Bro, look at the mess you made, and I haven't cum yet." Monica walked over from the couch, kneeled down behind me, withdrew Dr. Brown's cock from my ass, and started sucking on the head.

"Umm, I love tasting black cock after it was been fucking my ass or another woman's ass and you will too Pam." Monica said as she licked up and down Dr. Brown's cock. Jay was still pumping me and I thought he was going to cum but he rolled me off. I laid splayed on back, legs spread, the sheets soaked from all my cumming. I looked over at John and he had sat down on a barstool. His eyes were glazed and he was mumbling something that I could not hear at first but then I could hear it.

"My wife is a black cock whore." Was what John was mumbling. And he was right.

Jay got behind Monica and worked his cock into her ass. He slid in easily as it had been laid wide open by Trooper Jones big fat cock. Trooper Jones motioned for me to come over to him on the couch. I got up and walked over. He pulled me down onto the couch and stuck his now hard again cock into my mouth. "Suck on it baby, suck on it." I went to work even though my legs were like jello and I could hardly hold myself up. I could taste Monica's ass on his cock and I have to say, it was like she said. I loved it!

After Monica had cleaned Dr. Brown's cock, he stood up and walked over to the bar, grabbed a water bottle and drained it. He was glistening in sweat and looked like an Adonis. Even though I could barely function, I know I wanted more of all of these cocks. Soon Monica was riding Jay in reverse cowgirl anal, and she was yelling, "Fuck my ass Jay, fuck my ass, I love it when you fuck my ass!" I liked that position and decided to try it on Trooper Jones's big cock.