Weekend Work Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John, get me that bottle of lube." I ordered him and he grabbed the Astroglide and brought it over to me. I lubed Trooper Jones' cock and I was a little shocked at how easily it slipped into my ass. Now I was riding him reverse cowgirl anal, just like Monica doing to Jay, with both men holding our legs wide open and apart as we worked our clits with our red nailed fingers. Monica came first but I was not far behind. I could not hold up my legs but Trooper Jones was going a great job as he drove that fat cock up my ass. Dr. Brown was now hard again and he walked over to me and drove his big cock into my pussy. At that point, I was about to pass out from the intensity of the pounding when he pulled out and then walked over to Monica and started pounding her in the same fashion, with her riding reverse cowgirl with Jay's cock in her ass and Dr. Brown's big cock in her pussy. She frigged her clit and soon was cumming again. Both of us were near the breaking point as we had now been fucked in all of our holes for more than two hours.

Dr. Brown said "Ok, Pam come over here, Monica lay on your back. Jay, you fuck Monica's ass while she lays under Pam in a 69. Jonesy, who fuck Pam's ass as while Monica is laying underneath her. These sluts can eat each other's pussy while you ass fuck them." Trooper Jones pushed me off and I fell onto the floor because I could hardly walk. Dr. Brown laughed and pulled me up and positioned me over Monica, who had much more stamina and apparently had done this before. Trooper Jones got behind me and wasted no time in driving that big fat cock into my ass. Jay was pounding Monica's ass in the missionary position as I bent down and starting eating her shaved pussy and working her clit with my fingers. Monica worked me the same way. It was so hot watching Jay's big cock pound, stretch Monica's ass as I ate her, and licked up and down her pussy lips. Trooper Jones was pounding my ass and slapping it just as Dr. Brown had done, fortunately, it was the left cheek and not the right!

"Damn this slut can fuck Brownie!" I heard Trooper Jones say as he unleashed his cum deep into my ass. He kept pounding my ass even though he had already cum as Monica worked me to an amazing orgasm. I could not concentrate on Monica as she was getting me off, so Jay reached down and worked her clit with his long fingers as he drove deep into her ass. Soon Monica was cumming and she was squirting all over Jay's cock. I dropped my mouth onto her pussy and sucked for all that I had left. Her squirt tasting sweet and I lapped it up with all I could muster.

Jay had not come yet but soon he was fucking Monica's ass harder and faster, "I am going to cum!" Jay yelled and pulled his cock out of Monica's ass, grabbed my ponytail and drove his cock straight from Monica's ass into my mouth and started shooting wads and wads of cum into my mouth, I could not hold it all in and pulled my mouth off his cock, he continued to shoot cum onto my face and into my hair. Jay then rubbed his big cock head all over my face. Trooper Jones pulled his cock out of my ass and pointed down into Monica's mouth as she greedily sucked every last drop out of his now softening cock.

"Way to go my black cock sluts, nice performance! But I still have one more load, who wants it!" Dr. Brown laughed as he walked over and sat down on the couch with his legs spread apart and 12-inch cock sticking straight up in the air, waiting to be relieved once again.

Monica scrambled to her feet 'I want that big black cock!" she yelled as she wobbled over to where Dr. Brown was sitting. Not wanting to be outdone, I crawled over as I could not stand I was so sore and worn out.

Dr. Brown said, "Now ladies, no need to fight. I have 12 inches of black cock and I expect you both to share!' Monica pouted a little bit but dove right on to Dr. Brown's cock and started sucking him like she had not been fucked silly for the last two and half hours. I mustered enough energy to suck on Dr. Brown's big balls as Monica sucked his big cock. It looked exquisite watching her from below as she worked that cock with her red nailed fingers and sucked more and more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She was really a deep throat queen! Soon Monica came up for air and Dr. Brown grabbed my head and brought his cock to my mouth.

"Suck." was all Dr. Brown said and I went to work. Monica worked his cock with her hands as I sucked his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth and down my throat. "That's good Pam; you are really getting to be a very good cocksucker!" Dr. Brown said as he commended my cocksucking skills. Soon, with a little help from Monica pushing my head down and relaxing my throat, I almost had all of Dr. Brown's cock swallowed. I had to pull off because I could not breathe. As I pulled off, Monica grabbed the base of his cock and started slowing taking his cock down her throat, inch by inch. Soon, it was buried all the way down her throat and her face was buried in Dr. Brown's short pubic hair. Slowly she pulled off, and it was the sexiest, sluttiest and all out fucking hottest thing I think I had ever seen as she slowly slid the entire length back out of her throat.

As she pulled off, she said with a laugh "the trick is to breathe through your nose, relax your throat and once it gets past your tonsils, you are home free!" We went back to trading off Dr. Brown's big cock back and forth and after about 10 minutes, Dr. Brown was thrusting his hips, getting ready to cum. My hand was wrapped around his balls and I could feel them contracting.

"I'm cumming!" Dr. Brown yelled and at that moment, Monica pulled her mouth off of the head of his cock and his first shot of cum must have shot a foot in the air landing on his stomach, only to be followed by five or six more shots of cum this time landing on our faces as we sought to catch them as they exploded from his cock. We licked and stroked all the cum from his cock and licked his stomach clean of the first cum shot. It was beautiful and erotic and I never felt more alive sexually in my life. Dr. Brown got up and walked over to the bar as Monica and I lay in an embrace on the couch, wet with cum and pussy juice, kissing each other very sensually.

Dr. Brown after grabbing a drink looked over at poor John and said, "Will one of you ladies take care of this guy, he is about to burst!" I looked up and shook my head no, I was simply too tired.

Monica said with a laugh "Sure, it won't take long. I bet it does not take 30 seconds. Come on John, come over here." John walked over and Monica, slowly and very erotically unzipped his pants. She pulled his cock out very slowly. It was harder and redder than I had ever seen it.

Monica remarked, "Not bad John for a white guy, what do you have here, about six inches?" John's cock was sticking straight out and dripping pre-cum. Monica slowly stuck her tongue out to catch the pre-cum coming out of the tip of John's cock. Her tongue touched the underside of John's cock and she swirled her tongue on the underside back and forth. John screeched and started shooting his cum all over Monica's face. She laughed and grabbed his cock and drove it down her throat, sucking him dry. Dr. Brown, Jay and Trooper Jones were laughing hysterically. I was laughing hard too as John came from just a flick of Monica's tongue. Monica pulled off and started laughing hysterically too.

"Now you know why I only like to fuck big black cock!" Monica laughed. Me too I thought as I laid there, covered in black cum and another woman's pussy juice. What a long way prim and proper Pam has come!

Dr. Brown walked over to where Monica and I were laying and said, "You two black cock sluts have done well tonight. You are going to be quite happy with what I have planned for both of you in the future!"