Weekend Work Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked around in amazement at the elegant surroundings, Dr. Brown called out "Ok guys, my black cock slut Pam is finally here, why don't you join us". With that from a hallway on the left that led to another part of the basement, I saw two large black men come walking down the hall one in front and one behind a blonde woman. Both of the men were naked and their cocks were huge. One looked remarkably like Dr. Brown and the other, oh my God! It was state trooper Jones who had stopped me on my way home from the retreat. As soon as the blonde woman got into view, I can see that it was Monica! She was dressed in a black leather lingerie with black stockings and garters and a collar that said "BBC Only" just like mine. She was stunning. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a high ponytail. Her lips and her nails were painted red like mine. Her pussy was shaved and her breasts were just barely contained by a sexy leather bra. She was wearing black 5-inch stiletto heels and her legs just looked like a runway model. There was also a leash on her collar and the taller man who looked like Dr. Brown leading her into the room. Her face showed such sexual confidence, I was starting to get intimidated. I can't compete with her I thought to myself. I am afraid I am going to be a disappointment. I looked over at John, he was staring at Monica, and I could see his cock was already hard. Obviously, he was going to be no help to me! I looked at Dr. Brown with both lust and some fear. He sensed it.

"Pam, let me introduce to you my other guests. You know Monica of course. And the tall chap is my twin brother Jay. He played some basketball in his day, although I can still beat him in one on one." Dr. Brown said with a laugh.

"In your dreams!' Jay replied. Jay was an inch or two taller than Dr. Brown, handsome. very muscular and had a bald head and goatee. His cock was beautiful. Almost an exact replica of Dr. Brown's and it was currently hard and looked ready to fuck.

Dr. Brown went on "And I think you know Trooper Jones. He tells me that he caught you speeding on your way home from the retreat and that he found all the sexy things that I bought you. He also told me that you were prepared to suck his cock to get out of the ticket but he had to leave to go help with an accident. That is too bad because I know he would have loved to blow his load all over your face and down your throat."

"Damn right, Dr. Brown. Pam is one fine looking black cock slut. Can't wait to tap that pussy tonight." Trooper Jones said in reply. Trooper Jones was shorter than Jay and Dr. Brown by about 5-6 inches but he was built like a football linebacker with large biceps and washboard abs. His cock was unbelievable thick, not as long as Jay or Dr. Brown's but at least 9 inches and uncut! I had never seen an uncut cock in person before, and I have to say it turned me on.

"Pam, I bet you are wondering how I wound up here tonight" Trooper Jones said. He continued, "Well Dr. Brown and I know each other from our black bull network. When we were talking one night after tag teaming Miss Monica here, I mentioned to him about this hot older slut I had stopped and found all kinds of sexy stuff in her bag, including a huge BBC dildo. Dr. Brown laughed and said he knew exactly who I was talking about. We figured that we would get you here to tonight to pay off that ticket I should have given you."

Finally, Monica spoke "Are you guys going to shut up and let me suck those big fat cocks or what?" With that, Monica squatted down on her stiletto heels and starting sucking on Jay's long cock, she sucked him for about 10-15 seconds the switched to sucking Trooper Jones cock. She kept trading off sucking on those big black cocks and Jay and Trooper Jones were talking dirty to her, telling her what a good cocksucker she was and how she looked like such a sexy slut sucking on their cocks.

I was watching the action with amazement. Dr. Brown sensed I wanted to join the action. He said 'John, go over to the bar, get a drink and something to eat. You remember the rules. Follow them so I don't have to call you an Uber and send you some." With that Dr. Brown pulled me closer to him on the least and said "Pam, you want to suck my cock don't you? You have been fantasizing about it since the retreat, haven't you."

"Yes, Dr. Brown, I really need to suck your big cock, I need it so bad, please can I suck on it?"

"Now Pam, you know how to ask, don't you?"

I stuttered a bit, then I remembered. I squatted down like Monica and pulled down Dr. Brown's pants and his rock hard cock sprung out in all of its 12-inch glory. "Yes, Dr. Brown, I remember now. Can I suck on your big black cock? Please, can I suck on it?" Mouth was starting to water just staring up at Dr. Brown's beautiful cock that was starting to drip some pre-cum. I opened my mouth and his pre-cum fell into it and I tasted the sweetness of it and swallowed it down quickly.

"Go ahead, you little black cock slut, start sucking!" Dr. Brown commanded. With that command, I reached up and wrapped both of my hands around his beautiful cock, admiring the length and heaviness of the 12 inches of Dr. Brown's gorgeous cock. The head was engorged and the veins that ran along its length seemed filled with blood. I started licking his rock hard cock on the underside at his balls and licked up to the head, making it wet with the saliva that was coming out of mouth. As soon as I got to the head, I opened wide and just starting sucking on the big engorged head.

"Oh, that feels so nice, looks like you have been practicing my good little white slut" Dr. Brown groaned as I sucked his cock head and moved my tongue back and forth along the underside of that massive head. As I continued to suck that big cockhead and move my tongue along the side, my mouth was drooling and releasing so much saliva, I was astonished. I looked up at Dr. Brown, whose head was tilted back and groaning with pleasure as I worked on his cock. There was such much saliva that I started running both hands up and down his spit soaked shaft, making it glistened. Dr. Brown put his big right hand behind my head and starting to slowly push my mouth further down on his cock.

"That's it Pam, show me how much you have been practicing. That slut Monica can swallow the whole thing." Dr. Brown intoned in a low sexy voice as he continued to feed that big cock down my throat. I definitely had been practicing on my BBC dildo but the real thing was something else. Thankfully, Dr. Brown was pushing slowly, and I allowed my throat to relax. Five inches, then six, then seven and my eyes started to water. I wanted to take all of that big beautiful cock. Finally at about 8 inches, I couldn't go any further. I squeezed Dr. Brown's thigh to try and signal that was as far as I could go! I looked up at him with that big black cock about three quarters of the way down and he smiled.

"Way to go, you hot little slut! You didn't take it all but you have improved a great deal!" With that, he removed his hand from behind my head and I pulled off his cock, gasping for air. I big string of saliva hung between my mouth and his cock. I worked that big spit soaked member with both hands, panting heavily, trying to catch my breath.

I looked over and Monica was now standing, bent over the couch, with Trooper Jones feeding her his fat cock and Jay pounding her shaved pussy doggy style. Jay was holding one leg up as he was pounding her and she was working her clit with one hand as she balanced on the couch with the other. I could see Jay's huge cock stretching her pussy with each thrust. Her pussy lips hugged Jay's cock like a glove and she had all of Trooper Jones cock down her throat. She couldn't talk but I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm as she practically screaming from the pounding she was taking from Jay's long cock. "Fuck me harder" was one of her screams that I could make out and Jay obliged, picking up his pace and almost knocking her over from his thrusts. I looked over at John and he was staring at Monica getting spit roasted by these two big cocks and he was rubbing his cock through the front of his jeans. I had a feeling that I was soon to be spit roasted like Monica.

As I worked Dr. Brown's spit soaked member with my red nailed fingers, I could not help but notice how hot my diamond wedding ring looked as my hands slid up and down that big black cock. So erotic, I could see why John liked to comment on that visual when we watched interracial porn together. I pushed Dr. Brown down on one of the club chairs and stood in front him. His 12-inch ebony erection stood straight up. I bent down at the waist and took his cock back into my mouth and wrapped my hands around the base of his cock and started sucking like a woman who had not eaten in a week. I spread my legs a little to better my balance as I bent over to suck that big cock. Suddenly, I felt a hand and that a mouth on my ass.

"This is a sweet ass, I can see why you want to fuck it. And that QOS butt plug does the trick for me too!" I heard Jay say with a laugh as he gave my right ass cheek a sexy fairly hard slap with his right hand. Damn that ass slap actually felt really good I said to myself, never having been into rough play like that before. With that Jay started licking my pussy up and down and sucking on my clit with great suction. My pussy was leaking fluids down both legs I was so turned on as Jay suck my pussy lips and clit and I sucked Dr. Brown's cock at the same time. My legs started to shake a little as Jay's ministrations on my pussy may me feel like I was about to cum. I was doing my best to try and focus on Dr. Brown's cock but it was becoming harder and harder to do so. Just as I was about to cum, Jay abruptly stopped his licking. I whimpered in protest and was about to tell Jay to please keep sucking.

"I am not going to allow you to cum yet you little white slut. You are going to feel my cock pound you before I let you do so." Jay said with a wicked laugh and another sharp spank on my right ass check. His slap made my pussy tingle like an electric shock had been sent to my clit. I nearly fell over, but Jay grabbed my hips and held me up. I could feel his big cock head bouncing against my pussy lips and my clit. His left hand was on hip and his right hand held his cock straight out as he worked the head against my pussy lips and clit. I thought I was about to cum again, when he stopped once more.

"Hey Bro, can I take her pussy now, I think she is effectively warmed up." Jay said with a chuckle and another ass spank, this time on the left ass cheek. I jumped again but damn it felt so hot.

Dr. Brown asked "Well Pam, do you want my brother's big cock or not?"

I pulled Dr, Brown's cock out of my mouth and with my voice ragged and panting said "Yes, please Dr. Brown, I want Jay's big black cock to fuck me, please, I need it, I can't take it any longer!"

Dr. Brown and Jay laughed, "Go ahead Bro, give her some of that 12 inch Alabama black snake she is begging for."

With that Jay positioned that big cock at the opening of my pussy. I glanced over and John was looking on with sheer amazement on his face as he was watching for the first time his wife about to get impaled by a BBC. It had been his fantasy for so very long, and I had not only made it come true but also had completely accepted my role as a black cock slut. Jay worked that big cock head into my pussy. I had momentarily taken my mouth off Dr. Brown's cock as I tilted my head back and felt my pussy slowly opening to allow that big cock to enter.

"Ah, that's it, please give me that cock, Jay, I need that big black cock so bad!" I moaned.

"Here you go slut, get ready to have that pussy pounded." Jay then started sliding more of that beautiful cock deeper into my pussy. Jay slid his 12-inch cock slowly into my pussy until he had about 6 inches in. It felt remarkably like the first time Dr. Brown had put his big cock deep into my pussy. My pussy was on fire and I wanted more of his big cock. I felt like I was being split in two again, the same way I felt when Dr. Brown gave me his cock.

"More, please put more of your black cock into my pussy, please!" I begged.

"Ok, you want more slut, here it is." Jay slammed his long cock balls deep into my pussy, and I immediately climaxed, screaming at the top of my lungs, as I squirted all over his cock.

"Geez Bro, this bitch is squirting like a waterfall" Jay laughed and slapped my ass again. I was still in the throes on an orgasm and Dr. Brown grabbed by head with his big left hand and forced me back on his cock.

"Come on slut, suck on some big black cock as my Bro warms up that pussy for me." Dr. Brown said as I slid his big cock back down my throat."

I was moaning and sucking and still cumming as Jay alternatively slapped both ass cheeks as my legs quivered. I could hardly stand but I was pinned with Jay's cock driving into me on one end and Dr. Brown's cock halfway down my throat on the other. Dr. Brown was fucking my mouth with his hand behind my head and Jay's big balls were slapping my clit as he banged away. There I was, once "Prim and Proper Pam" being fucked by 24 inches of big black cock. Two months ago, there is nothing that could ever have made me believe that I would be such a wanton slut.

"You like being spit roasted Pam? John, do you like watching your slut wife getting spit roasted by these big black cocks?" Dr. Brown asked out loud to both of us. I could not answer of course as I had a mouthful of BBC and was in an orgasm overload from Jay's cock and balls battering my pussy and clit.

John stammered out a reply "Uh, yes, Dr. Brown, I could not imagine anything hotter. I love that Pam is getting fucked like she deserves." I glanced over and I could tell that John's cock was so hard that it was about to burst out of his jeans. At that point, I was no hand sucking Dr. Brown's cock as Jay had grabbed both wrists and had pulled my arms behind me and was pretty much long stroking his cock all the way out and then all the way back into my pussy. With each thrust, his cockhead rammed my cervix and while I felt a twinge of pain, the pleasure of those long strokes battering my pussy walls as well as the big balls slapping my clit, drove me wild. I was drooling all over Dr. Brown's cock as he continued to work as much cock down my throat as he could. I looked over and Monica has now mounted Trooper Jones in a reverse cowgirl position (I learned that from watching porn with John!). Trooper Jones was sitting on the couch and Monica was facing me and leaning back with her legs being spread wide by Trooper Jones. The visual was simply amazing. Her shaved pussy hugged that fat cock like a glove and with every thrust in and out her pussy lips gripped it and stretched over that cock like a vacuum.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god your cock is so thick, it's splitting me wide open! Fuck me, fuck me!" Monica moaned as Trooper Jones drove his big fat cock into her with increasing intensity.

Trooper Jones laughed at Monica's whimpering, "They didn't call me coke can at the academy for nothing!" as he worked that big fat cock into Monica's beautiful shaved pussy. Monica's head was thrown back and she was working her clit with her red nailed fingers like a mad woman. Damn, what a beautiful pussy she has I thought to myself. Wondering if I might taste it later. Monica let out another wail, and came all over that big fat cock. She slumped back against Trooper Jones body, panting and gasping for breath.

Jay released my hands and continued pounding me from behind. Dr. Brown's breathing became shallow and his cockhead began to swell. I could tell he was getting close to coming. He now had both hands on the back of my hand and was mouth fucking me with abandon. "That's it Pam, take that big cock, you really have improved your cock sucking skills, you sexy slut!" I was trying to keep up with the pounding and the mouth fucking but was about to collapse. Dr. Brown suddenly stood up and I broke away from his cock. Jay pulled out and I collapsed to my knees.

Dr. Brown stood over me, rapidly stroking his big cock, pointing it at my face. Jay walked around and started doing the same. Two 12-inch black cocks pointed at my face ready to shower me with cum. "Open your slut mouth Pam, I am about to cum!" Dr. Brown grunted. With that I opened and looked straight up at these two huge black cocks ready to unload on my face. Dr. Brown came first, shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over my face and into my eyes and into hair. Three, four, five six sticky ropes of cum and then Jay started cumming.

"Take it bitch!" Jay shouted as his massive load blasted into my open mouth and all over my face. I was about to shut my eyes as they were getting blasted with cum as Jay unloaded not only into my mouth but on face as well. Dr. Brown's cock was still cumming a bit and I reached up and grabbed it and started sucking on the head. I sucked like the black cock whore that I was, savoring all of that sweet cum. Jay was still cumming, when all of a sudden Monica got up off Trooper Jones fat cock and waked over and kneeled in front of Jay.

"Give me some of that cum, I want it too!" She demanded and grabbed Jay's cock and drove it deep into her mouth, sucking it almost all the way down her throat and milking Jay's cock with both hands, trying to suck all of the cum straight out of his cock. I continued sucking on Dr. Brown's cock and Monica continued sucking on Jay. Dr. Brown and Jay high fived each other and laughed. Once we had sufficiently milked those two BBCs of all of their cum, Monica pulled Jay's cock out of her mouth and turned towards me and started licking the copious amounts of cum off my face and kissing me. I returned her kisses with same fervor that she was kissing and licking me. Our tongues snaked inside each other's mouth and we exchanged the two brothers' cum. It was other worldly. I had never made out with another woman before and clearly my newfound sexual appetite had not only made me crave BBC but it brought me to want to explore women as well. I was so turned on. I reached down and started fingering Monica's clit and she did the same to me. We were kissing and fingering each other when Trooper Jones walked over and stuck that coke can cock between her locked lips.

"Come on you white sluts, don't leave me out. Why don't you two share his big fat cock?" Monica and I looked at each other and laughed and both started sucking on that fat cock. Monica was on the head and her mouth barely stretched around its girth. I was licking and sucking the shaft and running my hands along the underside of his huge balls. Monica and I traded and I started sucking on the head. I could barely fit the head of his cock in my mouth as I tried to stretch my mouth as far as I could over his cockhead. I looked up at Trooper Jones and he was smiling broadly, as I sucked on the head of his cock and twirled on tongue around the opening. Monica's red nailed fingers did not fit around the shaft of his cock as she licked and stroked it. Her hands looked so beautiful stroking that big cock as I sucked on the head with the passion of a woman possessed. I wanted more cum, more black cum. Soon Trooper Jones' breathing got ragged. Monica and I switched again. This time she took control and was not only sucking the head but going down deep on his cock. I sucked his balls and watched for the moment when I knew he was about to cum. I felt his balls start to contract and I pulled away and pulled Monica off his cock.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Monica wailed as she tried to dive back on his cock. I grabbed his cock with red nailed hands, wedding ring glistening against that black shaft and started jerking his cock with vigor. Monica realized what I was doing and got her face close to mine. Within seconds, Trooper Jones unleashed a torrent of hot cum, all over our faces and into our mouths. After 5 or 6 ropes of hot cum splashed onto our already cum covered faces, I dove onto the head of his cock and started sucking. Monica, not to be left out, pulled his cock out of my mouth and started sucking away too.