Weekend Work Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it John, shoot that cum all over my face, like the good little whore that I am. I love hot cum" I shouted as he continued to cum and I continued to take those blasts of cum all over my face. I was amazed by how much John had come. Even though he had jerked off that morning looking at the pictures we had sent him, he was so turned on he still shot a massive load of cum.

Finally, as he finished cumming, I rubbed his cock head all over my face and mouth and sucked on the head to get out the last bit of cum. John was panting so hard, it was as if he had just finished running a 100-yard dash!

When he regained his wits, John spoke "Oh my God, Pam that was the unbelievable, I am sorry I came so quickly, I just could not take it anymore!"

"That's ok, honey, I am glad I could be a hot little slut for you." I said, as I now wanted some relief of my own as my pussy was quickly soaking my legs from the juice flowing down from it. "Take this big black cock and fuck me like I need to be fucked," I instructed John with some sharpness in my voice as I was now in charge of this sexual relationship. "Get behind me and fuck me with that big cock, just like Dr. Brown did last night." I said. John took the spit soaked dildo and got behind me. I leaned forward, head down, ass up as they say and reached back with both red nailed hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Fuck me like a whore with that big black cock!" I said.

"Holy fuck, Pam, I can't believe you are talking like this" John said with some amazement.

"Just fuck me with that big cock, I need it now!" I again demanded. Finally, John started to work it into my sopping wet pussy as I continued to reach back with one hand and work my clit with the other. I looked up at the screen and the blonde wife was being nailed in a similar position by her black lover and I just started frigging my clit even faster. "Come on John!" I panted, "Fuck me harder, I can take that big cock, I am a black cock slut now, I am Dr. Brown's black cock slut and his cock is bigger than that dildo, so fuck me!" With that, John picked up the pace and I could feel that dildo going deeper into my pussy. Soon, John was balls deep with the dildo and pulling it all the way out and driving it all the way back in.

'That's the way to fuck me John, drive that big black cock deep into my pussy, that is how I love to be fucked!" I said with lust in my voice. I could feel that first orgasm working its way from deep down in my pussy and all of a sudden it was there and I was screaming 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I want that cock" and I exploded all over it, covering it with pussy juice. John could not believe was he was seeing or hearing.

"Pam, you are squirting all over this big black cock, you have never done this before" John said with some amusement and some humility, knowing that I had never come like that with him.

As I came down from my orgasm, I said to John, "Well honey, you don't have a 10 inch black cock that stretches my pussy past its limit and smashed against my G spot. It is nothing personal, but big black cock is what I crave now. We will still fuck and I will act out your fantasies, but I am in charge now, and I am calling the shots. Don't worry, I am not going to completely cuckold you. I don't want to humiliate you but I know you want to watch me get fucked by BBC, maybe multiple bbcs at once. What do you say John?"

All John could say was "Yes, Pam, that is what I want too."

"Good, now hold that dildo on the bed so I can ride it reverse cowgirl and work my clit to another orgasm. If you are good, I will let you lick my pussy when I am done coming on that black cock." With that, John took the dildo and held it for me to ride into another blissful orgasm.

We spent the next several hours sucking and fucking (once John was able to get hard again) and John came one more time, although not copious amounts like his first orgasm. I had two more, including one with John eating my freshly shaved pussy. I have to admit, he does eat pussy great! We talked some more about the new "normal" and I agreed that I would tell him when I was going out to fuck black cock or bringing it home. I wanted to be upfront and truthful with him because I stilled loved him and we wanted to stay married. Of course, it benefited John too as he would get to live out his fantasies and watch his wife suck and fuck BBC.

After that weekend, I lives fell back into the normal routine. I would go to work at the school and John would go to his job. We would watch interracial porn and fuck about every other night or so, but usually it ended with John fucking me with that BBC dildo. I have to say, it was very good to feel that big cock stretching my pussy and my mouth and John certainly liked watching me use it to enhance my sexual pleasure. I would also use it when John was not home and would act as if it was Dr. Brown fucking me. In addition, I decided I would keep my nails red since it turned John on so much and I started to dress a little less like "prim and proper Pam" and a little more with the current styles. I wore shorter skirts, just above the knee, and nicer blouses that were not risqué but were at least a little attractive. I got my hair highlighted a bit and wore hoop earrings and red lipstick from time to time. It did not go unnoticed. Some of the younger teachers remarked at my new look "Wow, no offense Pam you look about 10 years younger since you came back from that conference. You really look good!" Michelle, one of the young slut teachers I had heard often talk about her sexual exploits said to me one day.

"Thanks Michelle" I said with a bit of a sly grin, "I need to compete with you young teachers for attention, and I don't want to be put out to pasture just yet!" I laughed. Michelle gave me a wink and a nod like she might have understood why I was alluding to. Could she be one of Dr. Brown's white sluts too, I thought. Well, maybe, but I am not going to let Dr. Brown fuck only these young white sluts. He was going to have to fuck this older black cock slut too!

Dr. Brown and I did not have much contact in the month after the retreat. He was implementing some changes to the district wide curriculum and was quite busy. He came by our school a few time and we passed in the hall and said hello but nothing more. About 6 weeks after the retreat on a Saturday morning, I received a text from him. "Hey Pam, I know we haven' talked since the retreat but work has been busy as you know" it read.

I quickly texted back "No worries, I know with the new curriculum you are busy." I sent the text and waited for a reply. Nothing came for several minutes and my pussy was starting to get wet thinking about Dr. Brown pounding that beautiful ebony shaft into my pussy. I picked up my phone and texted back "Well, I hope that your schedule frees up soon. I would not mind another tutorial like you gave at the retreat."

Within 30 seconds, my phone chimed. I opened the text and it was a photo of Dr. Brown's big cock, at full attention, hard as a rock, sticking straight up as he sat in a club chair in what looked like a man cave. His cock was dripping pre-cum, my pussy started leaking more and my mouth almost instinctively opened like I was going to drop to my knees and start sucking on the massive piece of meat. Right after the picture Dr. Brown had written, "Pam, you are one of my black cock sluts, in fact, maybe one of the best so far. Of course you are going to get another lesson, Remember, I am still going to take your ass!"

I was on fire now; I went to the bedroom and pulled out my BBC dildo. I stripped naked and laid back on the bed and spread my legs wide. I took a picture of that BBC dildo about to enter my sopping well-shaved pussy and sent it back to Dr. Brown, "I want your big black cock to fuck me." I texted back. I dropped the phone and started fucking my pussy with abandon until I came all over the dildo. I looked down at my phone and there was a reply from Dr. Brown. It was a smiley face emoji with the words "soon".

John came home from the store and keeping with my pledge to be up front with him about my black cock desires, I told him about my text exchange with Dr. Brown and the exchange of pictures. John immediately want to see the texts and the photos. I showed him and I could tell he was getting aroused.

"My God, his cock is huge Pam, how in the world did you take it?" He asked half in amazement and half in envy.

"John" I said, "When he first pulled it out and I felt it, I have to admit, I was very intimidated. But he showed me how to unleash my inner slut. I have not been the same since. Big black cock is all I dream about now." I said that last part with some chagrin, feeling it might really hurt John's feelings. Nevertheless, he did not seem to get too upset.

"I understand Pam, and my desire is to see you sexually fulfilled. That will make me very happy too." John said with an honesty in his voice that made me feel like I was not hurting him.

"Thank you John, because every time I see his cock, I just want to suck on it and have him bang my pussy until I cum all over it. And you know, he said he is going to take my ass next time. I bet you would like to see that wouldn't you," I said with desire in my voice.

"I hope I get a chance to see that very soon." John quickly replied with a tent forming in the front of his pants. He reached down to take his cock out but I stopped him.

"Not now John, maybe if you eat my pussy good later while I am sucking on that BBC dildo, I will take your cock out and let you jerk off on face. Would you like that John?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, please Pam, I will eat your pussy. Just tell me when." John quickly replied. I just winked and walked out of the room. Later that night, I let John eat my pussy until I drenched his face with pussy juice. Let him jerk off on my face as he watched me suck on that big black dildo. I have to admit, I enjoyed watching him jerk off to me sucking on a BBC. He must have enjoyed it too since he came in several spurts and coated my face pretty well. I took that big dildo and rubbed his cum all over my face and into my mouth. What a slutty little whore I was becoming.

I needed more than the dildo though and I was hoping for a call from Dr. Brown. Around 8 pm one Wednesday evening a week or so later, I heard my phone ding. It was a text from Dr. Brown. I opened it and it was a pic of him sitting in his office chair with his pants down to his ankles and his big cock sticking straight up and hard as a black nightstick. My God, I thought to myself, who is taking that picture since it could not have been Dr. Brown. I ventured a bet it was that little slut Monica, just standing there waiting to suck Dr. Brown's big black cock. Damn! I was very jealous at that moment. I texted back right away. "Looks like something needs to be sucked" I wrote and included an eggplant and water squirt emojis.

Dr. Brown texted back right away. "Yes, and I have a good little cocksucking slut right here to suck on my BBC, don't you wish it was you Pam." I texted back with several thumbs up and another eggplant emoji.

My phone dinged a few minutes later and of course, as I suspected, there was Monica, with her blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail, her lips a nice shade of red and her nails painted red, kneeling between Dr. Brown's legs with her hands wrapped around the base of his cock and her mouth poised to take the head of his cock into her gorgeous red lipped mouth. Her blouse was off and all she had on was a push up bra that made her tits look amazing. Dr. Brown texted under the picture, "Monica says she can take my cock all the way down her throat, do you think she can? I know that you were only able to get 5 inches down Pam. I hope you have been practicing." His text had a smiley face and a laughing face emoji. I texted right back and said I would try and that I had been practicing on the BBC dildo that he bought me.

A few minutes later, my phone dinged again. I opened it, there was a video of Monica slowing, and sensually licking up and down Dr. Brown's cock, making it wet with her saliva. His hard cock glistened with her spit and it looked like a very dark shiny obelisk. Her hands with those sexy red nails worked up and down the shaft and her red lips just looked amazing sucking and licking that big cock. Then she took the cockhead into her mouth and started slowly sucking on the head. She jerked Dr. Brown's cock up and down several times, as if she was gauging how long it was to the root. Then with her eyes looking straight into the camera, she slowly and rhythmically sucked his big cock all the way down to the base, moving her hands out of the way as she did. When she was at the bottom of his cock, she looked at the camera and winked. You little slut I thought, that wink was for me, just like the one I gave her at the retreat. Now I was jealous! She then just as slowly moved back up Dr, Brown's cock until the head of his cock popped out of her mouth. She giggled and said to no one in particular "Wow, I can't wait to do that again". With that, she went to sucking Dr. Brown's cock with abandon. The video ended and I was left with my pussy dripping wet and my hand between my legs, rubbing my clit through my pants. Damn, I need that big cock so bad! I said to myself.

About 10 minutes later, my phone dinged again with another text. I hurriedly open the text. I was another video from Dr. Brown. Monica was sucking Dr. Brown's cock in a frenzy. It was slick with her saliva and her lipstick was smeared all up and down his cock. Moaning and stroking it with one hand, while she worked the other hand under her hiked up skirt. I can see her pussy was shaved and it was dripping pussy juice down her leg. Dr. Brown was talking to Monica as she was sucking on him "That's it Monica, suck that big cock, show Pam how it is done, you are such a good black cock slut, how do you want me to come in your mouth or on your face?"

"Please Dr. Brown, I want you come to cum on my face, I want it all over my face, please shoot your cum on my face." Monica moaned.

"Ok you sweet cocksucking whore, here is comes" Dr. Brown bellowed. With that, he stood up and just starting shooting ropes of cum all over Monica's face, and in her hair and into her now red lipsticked smeared mouth. He must have shot cum for 15 seconds. I had never seen anything like. As he finished, Monica reached up, grabbed his cock, and just started sucking on the head, milking out every drop. She then rubbed that cockhead all over her pretty face and directed some of the cum into her mouth.

Dr, Brown sat back down in his chair, with his cock still at full attention as Monica milked it with her hands. The video ended with Dr. Brown saying, "Pam, let's see if you can top Monica's oral skills". Both he and Monica laughed and the video stopped. I was so horny, I grabbed my BBC dildo, sat it on the bed, stripped off my clothes and started sitting on it and working my clit until I came. I needed Dr. Brown's cock and I needed it soon.

As I was fucking myself with the BBC dildo, John came in the room and saw me fucking that cock with abandon and moaning "Ah, ah, that's it Dr. Brown, give me that big cock, make me your whore, I need that big black cock".

John said "Well, what got into you?' I nodded towards my phone and John picked it up. He saw it was opened to my texts and he scrolled through them until he saw the videos. He started playing them and immediately got his cock out. He was hard and he started stroking it fast as he watched the video.

"Damn, his cock is huge and is that Monica sucking on it?" John asked. "She's really good."

All I could do was moan as I frigged my clit and worked that big cock into my pussy. Soon as I was near my climax and screamed, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" as I came in gush or pussy juice flooding down my legs. John walked over to the bed and I could see he was also about to come. "Do you want to come on my face, do you want to shoot cum on my face like Dr. Brown did to Monica? Let's see what you got baby!' With that, John let out a long guttural groan and started shooting his cum all over my face, not as much or as long as Dr. Brown's facial of Monica, but a very good orgasm for John. When he was done, I pulled his cock into my mouth and sucked all of the last bits of cum from his cock as he moaned and finally had to pull my mouth of his cock as it had gotten sensitive after he came. I laid back on the bed and thought to myself, that I needed Dr. Brown's beautiful monster of a cock soon or I was going to go crazy!

Several days went by and I had not heard anything from Dr. Brown. I was getting both mad and frantic that he had not contacted me about another "lesson" he was going to give me. I thought about being more forward and asking him directly to provide that "lesson" my pussy (and my ass" were in desperate need of.

I was sitting down one Wednesday evening after dinner ready to send a text to Dr. Brown when the doorbell rang. John had gone out to the pharmacy for something and I was expecting anyone. I looked at the window and saw a delivery driver getting in his UPS van and driving away. I opened the door and there was a package. That's interesting, I thought. I didn't order anything but maybe it was for John. I grabbed it and brought it to the bedroom. It was addressed to me. It was a good size box and felt like it weighed about three pounds. I opened it and there was a note inside. It read "Some sexy new things for you to wear for your next lesson" and it was signed "RB". Oh my I thought, Dr. Brown must be ready to fuck me again. I reached in the box and the first thing I saw, were strappy sandal stiletto 5-inch heels, red in color. Next was a very sexy stocking and garter set, in white with a seam up the back of the stockings. Then there was a white corset, with a push up shelf for my tits to rest on when I put it on. Then there was some new queen of spades temporary tattoos (as the other one had worn off by now). Finally, there was another collar, this one said "BBC Only" on it and had a ring in the middle of it, obviously for the leash to be attached. Wow, I thought, I can't wait to try this one and wear it for Dr. Brown!

Soon after I was finished looking at the things in the box, my phone dinged. I opened the text and it was from Dr. Brown. It said "I hope you like your new things. My house, 7 pm, Saturday night, wear your new outfit, the tattoos, the butt plug, earring and collar. Make sure your pussy is shaved and your nails are red. Come prepared for you next lesson. I may have a few surprises for you" My pussy started to immediately get wet at the thought of it.

I texted back right away, '"Yes, Dr. Brown. I will be there. Can I bring something." I was just being polite, maybe he would want me to bring a bottle of wine or something.

He texted back right away "No nothing, except your sexy ass. Oh, well you can bring your husband if he will be a good boy and do what I tell him to do." I wasn't sure what that last statement meant or about bringing John, or what Dr. Brown might have in store for him, but I thought I would at least let John make that decision.

John got home from the pharmacy and I showed him the present Dr. Brown had sent and about the invite for Saturday night. "You are going to go, aren't you?" John asked. I looked at him like he was half crazy and he quickly revised his statement to be less of a question "You are going, aren't you!" to be more of a command.

'"Of course I am going John. I have been hungry for Dr. Brown's big black cock for more than a month now since the retreat. I need that cock. I want him to take my ass with that big cock!' I said with emphasis on "taking my ass".

"Dr. Brown said you can come so long as you do what he tells you do. Now I do not know what he meant by that and I cannot promise you anything. So you may not want to do it in case you get uncomfortable with the situation." I said to John.