All Comments on 'Weekly Punishment Ch. 02'

by UsedbySir

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read very little in the way of plot or character development in two episodes. I am only seeing a pattern of abuse by the Master.

UsedbySirUsedbySirover 2 years agoAuthor

This is consensual, not abuse. Also, these are just my fantasies, that I share for entertainment purposes, so don’t expect literary perfection.

LettiLustcraftLettiLustcraftover 2 years ago

I've only ever seen ginger paste in one film by Lupus Studios and it's always intrigued me. First time seeing it in punishment erotica and I loved how you incorporated it. Great writing! And it's obviously not abuse, you even mentioned safewords in the story, lol the comments on BDSM erotica here crack me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Figging is a perfect punishment. I get fresh ginger root and carve a piece into a little but plug. It is best to flush my slut with two enemas first, and while still wet insert the ginger plug in. I use a length of cloth tied tightly to a belt around her waste to insure compliance. Then the caning starts. It takes a while but the burning just keeps intensifying as the oil leaches out and into her tender pink rosebud. But if my slut has been 100% compliant with her punishment, I will masturbate her before removing the ginger plug, she says it is the most intense orgasm she ever has and thanks me with complete abandon of her body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUsedbySir@UsedbySir
On the outside I’m your typical working wife and mother. Privately I’m a kinky submissive and a swinger.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES