All Comments on 'Welcome the 6th Fleet'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next stop, cuckville, with your skanky slut of a wife. Pathetic.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 2 years ago

Don't listen to the Moron who commented before me. It was a nice story and having been in the military it was nice of you to show off for you men in uniform.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with TonyMA70. Ignore the morons’s comment. As a woman who spent many years working at a Naval Base, I found this very sweet and arousing. My man did too 😉

BillandKateBillandKateover 1 year ago

Nice story - 5 stars. Hard to understand why people like the anonymous commentor who called the wife a 'skanky slut' read the stories in Literotica. Do these people enjoy their self-righteous anger?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife once tagged along with me when I had TDY to a Navy school in Monterey. One day when when we met back in the hotel, she told me what she'd been doing that day while I was working: She'd gone went to a secluded beach and while there met a group of young sailors who also had the day off and were about to ship out overseas. She'd been intending to sunbathe nude and didn't want to miss her day in the sun, as we were due to fly home the next day and she really wanted an all-over tan. So she explained to the sailors that they were welcome to hang out with her but that she would be naked. So, they spent the afternoon sitting and chatting, they in their swim trunks and she nude. She told me she made no effort to cover anything, sat with her legs open and just enjoyed the company. They knew she was the wife of a Chief, so they were very respectful. In fact, she had to convince them it was OK to put the tanning lotion on her upper legs and ass. (She did her tits and cunt lips herself, though.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.