Wendy The Walmart Dominatrix Ch. 05

Story Info
Samuel and Wendy reunite in Ottawa after four years.
1.2k words
2.6
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

Wendy, the tall, slender, blonde-haired mature gal has been working at Ottawa's Walmart for a long time, and met a great many people in her line of work. All flavors of Canadian society, to be sure. One of her favorite people is Samuel, a big and tall black man who once worked security at her particular store. For a time, the two of them carried on a passionate affair, one sparked by their mutual attraction and their fondness for taboo kinks and all things related to BDSM. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Wendy is fond of younger men, especially the ones from non-European backgrounds, and she absolutely loves BDSM, which she incorporates in her lovemaking. Bondage, spanking, strap-on dildos, it's all good as far as Wendy is concerned. Some men find her ways kind of strange. Others are turned on by them. Wendy is who and what she is and doesn't apologize for it. At the end of the day, no man or woman can please the entire world, but it's good to have those who show appreciation. Makes life more fun.

"I've missed you," Wendy said to Samuel, welcoming her former lover back to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, after his long stay in Laval, Quebec. Samuel hugged Wendy passionately, and they drove from the airport to her place. The townhouse hadn't changed much in the past four years, although there were some new furnishings. Wendy has always led a Spartan lifestyle and she's not one for frills. Samuel admired the house and its lovely owner.

"Love what you've done with the place," Samuel remarked, and Wendy grinned, then sat on the couch, beckoning for him to join her. Samuel sat on the couch next to Wendy and looked at her. The years had been kind to Wendy, who still looked good at the age of fifty. Samuel, who is thirty six years old, has some gray specks in his beard but otherwise the brother hasn't changed all that much. After getting his university degree, Samuel had to get out of Ottawa and explore, but he never forgot Wendy, the sexy, bossy MILF from Walmart.

"Did you miss me?" Wendy asked coyly as she laid a hand on Samuel's thigh, and he grinned and shrugged. Samuel and Wendy kissed passionately, and just like that, they began with their fun. Wendy slipped out of her T-shirt and jeans, revealing her slender, sexy body. Samuel caressed Wendy's shapely ass and then pinched her nipples, causing her to giggle. Wendy caressed Samuel's hairy chess and tugged on his chest hairs, causing him to wince. Pleasure and pain, that's Wendy's bread and butter.

"Of course I've missed you," Samuel replied, and Wendy grinned and sat on his lap. Once more they kissed, and continued to explore one another. Samuel picked Wendy up and carried her over to the kitchen counter. He laid her there, and she spread her slender thighs invitingly. Samuel inhaled Wendy's scent and then began eating her pussy. Wendy grinned as Samuel began munching on her sweet pussy. The Afro-Caribbean stud hasn't changed a bit. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, go for it," Wendy groaned, and she massaged her erect nipples as Samuel fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit. During the four years since she'd last seen Samuel, Wendy had plenty of others. There was Ahmed, a tall, dark-haired, handsome young Arab man from Syria, who had a wife named Amal but still couldn't get enough of Wendy's brand of lovemaking. There was also Ricardo, a young Dominican guy who had a hard body and a great dick. Wendy had tons of fun with Ricardo, until he graduated college and moved back to Santo Domingo. Good times, to be sure...

"Hmm, delicious as ever," Samuel paused to say, and he winked at Wendy as he resumed sucking on her clit while fingering her pussy. Wendy moaned deeply as Samuel pleasured her like only he could. The sexy blonde mature woman shuddered violently as she came, orgasmic at last. Samuel tasted Wendy's hot girly cum and nodded appreciatively. The lady still tasted delicious as ever, like a finely aged wine, come to think of it. Wendy looked at Samuel through moist eyes, and then licked her lips hungrily. Oh yeah, the lady was ready for more...

"I've missed you," Wendy said as she grabbed Samuel's long and thick, uncircumcised black dick and stroked him. Samuel grinned as Wendy took his dick into her mouth and began sucking him with gusto. He'd met a few ladies during his time in Quebec, like Valerie, a big-booty French Canadian gal who let him fuck her in every hole she's got. Samuel had tons of fun with Valerie, but nobody could match Wendy in the freakiness department. The sexy mature blonde lady was truly one of a kind, and then some...

As Wendy sucked Samuel's dick, she slid a finger up his ass and then added a second one. Back in the day, Wendy used to stuff Samuel's smooth black ass with toys ranging from butt plugs to strap-on dildos. Samuel is a big and tall, strong black man but he does enjoy female domination in the bedroom and that's right up Wendy's alley. The two of them had an absolutely wonderful time catching up. Wendy sucked Samuel's dick until the Afro-Caribbean stud was hard as a rock, but she did not let him cum. Nope, Wendy had special plans for that dick...

"Got a surprise for you," Wendy told Samuel, and he watched as she grabbed some butter from the fridge, and smeared it all over her butt hole after spreading her ass cheeks. Wendy got back to the living room and got on all fours. Samuel grinned as Wendy shook her shapely pale ass for him. When Samuel didn't act fast enough, Wendy shot him a reproachful look. That's Wendy, alright. She always has to be the boss, even when she's asking to get fucked in the ass. Samuel grabbed some butter and rubbed it all over his dick, then got into the swing of things...

"Hmm, nice," Samuel said, gripping Wendy's hips as he worked his big dark dick into her butt hole. Wendy winced as Samuel's dick popped into her asshole. She began grinding her ass against his groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Samuel got bold and smacked Wendy's ass as he worked his dick into her backdoor. Wendy screamed passionately, enjoying the reversal as she got fucked in the ass for a change. All of Wendy's male lovers got to ride her strap-on dildo, that's like an essential rule with her. Still, it's fun to switch sometimes...

"Fuck yeah, I needed that," Wendy said, a little while later, after Samuel pulled his dick out of her butt hole. The two of them hit the showers, and then returned to the living room, wearing matching blue bathrobes. Samuel and Wendy sat on the couch, watching The Snyder Cut while basking in the warm afterglow of some stupendous sex. Samuel seemed sated for now, but Wendy had other plans. In honor of Samuel's return to Ottawa, Wendy had bought a nice shiny ebony strap-on dildo and couldn't wait to try it on him. Hmm, perhaps after the movie...


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers