Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 03

Story Info
Sammie finds the link to her soul mate terminate.
3.2k words
4.63
2.6k
2

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

This is my 3rd chapter attempt at sexual writing like this. All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin.

Chapter 3

===========

After a long month with Sammie and Anne the time was now near to the blood red moon. The stages had begun. Johnny was feeling the changes to him begin.

The blood moon was not happening until later. The changes it was making happen, though could be felt by all the werewolves. He again, advised Sammie and Anne to remain indoors. Saying he will be back when the Red change occurs.

The pack needed to hunt and the changes that occurred during the full moons increased their strength and stamina. They went out on the first hunt. The girls could feel the bond between them and Johnny getting stronger as the full moon reached its zenith. Both gasped at the feelings of strength that were being filtered back to them from Johnny and the pack.

The hunt began. They could feel his excitement, the sense of smell as he and the others went to find the deer. The chase was on when they came across a big powerful stag. Both women also felt his surge in excitement to the scent of the prey. It excited them. The sensations being filtered back got them both oh so wet. They began to kiss. As their lip connected Johnny too felt their love for each other. He so enjoyed this sensation in conjunction with his hunt for the stag.

It appeared before him on the brow of the hill. A tall six-foot muscle bound male. The warm breath from his breathing; showing in the moon light as it's silhouette framed the horizon. The surge of excitement in Johnny made him lift his head and howl to the moon. It reached a loud crescendo and the pack joined in. When done he launches into a run up the hill. The stag on hearing the pack bounded down the other side of the hill.

Now with the pack in full pursuit it looks to get away. As the stag reached the lower terrain at the base of the hill, it could see the pack was closing in from both sides. Afraid, it ran into the grass lands. Johnny being the pack alpha and biggest was hot on the stags' trail. The stag could only run forward. It quickly came to a ravine that left a big land scar over the grass lands. It was about 10m wide and ran over most of the grasslands. It was a fault waiting to collapse and drop to the deeper gorge ahead.

With a single leap and the momentum of the running stage it jumped the gap to land on the other side. It partly stumbled and had to regains its balance. This slowed it down. Johnny could see, this increased the excitement of the hunt and chase. Johnny leaped also and only just made the other edge. This also slowed him down.

The pack all came to a halt at the edge of the gap and looked around to see if they could continue. The main pack animal next in line, James sent Johnny a message to say chase it to the left and it will have to come around as the massive ravine was not too wide about a mile to the left. He let him know they were heading that way.

To this Johnny moved more to the stags right and began the chase to get it to head left.

Both Sammie and Anne could feel the packs growing excitement. This made both so horny. They begin to make love.

Johnny began to catch up to the now tiring stag. But it keeps running to the gorge edge. His excitement at the chase made him forget about it.

As the pursuit continues until the stag reached near the prepuce of the edge. It stops, sliding as it leans forwards and dropping its front body lower to stop the momentum. It looked down the massive gorge. Standing back up it turned and faced Johnny.

The stags breathe now snorting out with lots of saliva drooling from it mouth. Fear was emanating from the flaring nostrils and mouth. Johnny found his momentum also needed to slow or he would go over. His paws also like the stag pushed into the dirt and slide over the top soil. Then he came to a stop about 3-4 meters in front of the stag.

The stags' front leg was banging on the ground and it lowered its head to present its Antlers. These massive bone structures branched with many spiked edges came rushing at Johnny. Jumping out the way and only just missing him the stag quickly turned and charges again. This time Johnny was ready and easily dodges the attack. As the stag goes by, Johnny grips its hindquarters and bites in deep. His sharp claws dig in. As the hind legs to the trunk feel his weight. It rolls over to the gorge edge and topples over dragging Johnny with it.

Both Sammie and Anne stop making love when the connection to Johnny is terminated. Fear and dread grips Sammie. Her link to Johnny has been strong now for close to twenty years since he took her as a young teen. Now it was gone, and her scream filled the room and so startled Anne.

Both women tried in vain to contact him, in a panic Sammie contacts James. He eventually responded. Letting her know they also could not contact him. He then let Sammie know that the pack is near where he appears to have gone over the Gorge edge.

Sammie sat and cried at the connection loss. She feared that her beloved was dead. All her thoughts of the life she wanted with him began to cascade through her head. She kept trying to contact Johnny. But to no avail. Anne came and wrapped her arms around Sammie to comfort her and let her cry on her shoulder.

James made contact and told her they had found his body lying on a ledge about 100m below the gorge edge. He informs that no one is going down. As new pack leader, he was not letting anyone else head down there. Sammy's anger hit the max and she told him to get them who could change to human to go and bring his body back. To this she felt his command to be quiet and do as she is told. On feeling this response, so cold and commanding she severed her link to him.

She realizes a new pack order was beginning. James has decided to take control. As this was just between Sammie and James, she let Anne know. "James will want to convert us tomorrow during the full moon Sammie", is the response from Anne.

Sammie sits in the living room totally inconsolable. The moon outside changes and becomes red. Its rays shine in through the window over her face. As the change occurs Sammie in a dream like state, gets up and walks to the door and opens it. She walks out in to the yard and lifts her head and screams at the moon and curse it for not letting this time, be with her beloved wolf.

Anne comes out and looks at her lover Sammie with tears streaming down her face. Then she sees the big wolf now in the clearing and about 20 feet from the crying Sammie.

Laying fully unconscious and close to death. Johnny stirs awake when the rays from the full blood red moon touch his body. He pushes the dead Stag off from him and it tumbles down the gorge edge, bouncing and rolling until it splats on to the rock at the base. Now in his human form Johnny climbs up the gorge.

When he reaches the top, all is quiet? He can't make contact with Sammie or his pack. Then it happens. His blood changes and becomes bigger, stronger. He feels a surge of power pulsing through his body. A pain rips through his body making him drop to his knees and curled up. It is intense the sensations over his human form the skin feels on fire inside and out. Then it retreats and he begins to feel the connections to the pack begin to happen. One by one, James connects and is loud in his praise to know that the link is back and asks Johnny why the links to the pack was broken.

"I do not know." Johnny responds. "I feel different. The moons red rays have changed me a bit. Where is Sammie?" I ask him.

"We do not know and talking to Anne is at this moment no good she is in some kind of daze and not responding." James informs Johnny.

"Where is the pack?" Johnny asks.

"We needed to feed and chased another deer after we saw what looked lie you death. I took control of the pack. I pass it back to you now Johnny. They are all in agreement." he lets me know.

"I am heading to the cabin. Get the pack there now please James.". Johnny again tries to connect with Sammie.

Johnny quickly realizes his link to his soul mate Sammie is not there. Startled and confused he stands shakes his head, converts back to the wolf. Sends out a call her again and none is returned. He tries to find Anne. The link is there, but she is not responding.

Shit she has been bitten by someone he thinks and begins to race back to the cabin.

Sammie standing there feels the link to Johnny come to life and in a moment of happiness looks to the moon with joy. Then she feels the bite in her buttock. A shearing pain rushes through her body. Anne is screaming in the back ground.

Sammie looks up to see the face of an old wolf looking at her and then hears its voice.

"I have waited a long time to get one over on the wolf Johnny. He changed my pack years gone by and took some of my pack."

Her link to Johnny is gone again.

"You now are going to be my bitch and will have my pups. I know of your link to him it is now broken. You are mine." this wolf informs her.

Sammie feels the link to the wolf in front of her and feels hers with Johnny broken. Then she feels a searing pain and her body converts. She changes into a wolf.

Before she can fully realize what is happening the wolf that did the bite, mounts her. She feels the hard cock punch into her newly formed canine vagina. The knot is massive and it locks this wolf on her. She feels him bite her neck and the change in her body begins. Her link to this wolf changes how she feels to it. She finds she want so, have it in her. Pushes back and lets the new master fuck her hard and fast.

He lifts his head and howls to the moon knowing he has taken the prize of Johnny and cums. He floods Sammie's womb with his hot seed. She feels his knot throb and pulse locked inside. He feels she is now his newest and now most prized bitch. As he feels his control over her now terminate the links that she had with Johnny.

Sammie feels them changes in her and fights them. Tries to connect with Johnny. It is lost. She feels her desires to be bread to this wolf getting stronger and stronger. She tries to fight it. Finds her resolve beginning to dwindle.

Sammie turns her head and sees Anne on her knees and tries to contact her. Only a slight flicker of eye movement comes from Anne. Sammie talks to her girlfriend. "Anne my love, this bastard has bitten me. I feel me being dragged into his pack and I can't stop it love. Get into the house as you will be next love." Sammie informs her. Then her link to Anne is lost.

Anne stands and turns to go back into the house quickly. The wolf now locked into Sammie's sees this and ties to pull out of her. She squeezes on his knot. The wolf feels it and sends a deep throated growl down to Sammie. Bares his teeth.

"Relax the pussy bitch. Your human girlfriend is going to join you in my pack." the then licks her nose to fully establish his hold on her.

She responds and slowly. Let's her grip on his knot relax reluctantly. By the time it is done, Anne is locked in the house.

Sammie feels the big knot rip out of her and it tears her new canine vagina causing her to whelp in pain. The big wolf turns on her and tells her to come and help him convert the female who has now hidden in the house.

Sammie resists and the wolf forces her via the link to change to a human and commands her to open the door. She change back to Sammie and it hurts. It is her first time. But now under the control of this cruel creature Sammie obeys. Her steps to the house are slow as she keeps resisting. By the time she gets to the door the wolf is now behind her pushing. Lifts her hand slow and takes hold of the door handle and pushes it down. Click is the sound and the wolf pushes on the door, only for it not to open. He looks at Sammie and asks her

"Why is it not opening?"

"She has locked it from inside." was Sammie's response to this wolf.

Her love for Anne and Johnny was beginning to shine through his enforced grip on her. Then she hears him growl again and looks at her direct. She feels his power as he tries to bring, her back down from the bond she has. Feels her will beginning to dwindle to this onslaught.

Then from behind the door she hears Anne singing. Her voice like an angels voice pulls her back from the almost surrender to this wolf.

Sammie was converted by him on a full blood moon. He took from her a wish to grant her eternal love to Johnny. This and hearing the loved one she had known almost all her life in danger from this werewolf. Her anger now became a force in her body. Without knowing why she changes into a she wolf and a big one. She looks at the wolf in front of her.

"You decided to take something of Johnny's for yourself and in a cowardly way at his death. This makes you a unwelcome mate." She confronts the wolf.

She feels him via the bite connection still trying to subdue her. She hears Anne gasp and then shout at the top of her voice.

"Sammie Johnny is not dead. I feel him and he is now so strong." Sammie feels a stab of pain shear through her heart.

She feels anger so strong grow in her. Then she pounces on the wolf. Attacks it like Johnny did to Rufus. When she feels her front canines sink into it's flesh, she shakes her head to rip it from the other wolf. A large amount of fur and flesh is ripped from his upper left shoulder.

Johnny feeling the connection with Anne asks why he can't connect with Sammie. He feels the sadness in Anne. "Please tell me she lives?"

"She is Johnny, but she was bitten by an old reddish wolf." was Anne's reply.

Johnny howls so loud the forest for miles around hear his pain and anguish in that howl. Even Anne hears it locked in the Cabin. Sammie also hears her soul mates howl. She feels his pain and grief in that howl.

Sammie is now locked in a confrontation with the wolf she now hates with a vengeance. After hearing Johnny it makes her decide to kill the wolf in-front of her.

Being changed at a blood red moon gives her unparalleled power. This old wolf was not converted during this phase so was weaker but had the experience of being a werewolf for many years.

He manages in keeping Sammie from getting too close they keep cycling each other.

The stand off continues. Her anger reaches the height and she charge's into the old wolf. He sort of expected it. Rolled back to spin her over and tries to bight her neck as she is spun over the top of him. BANG! BANG! Anne fires the silver bullets right through his head. The old wolf never gets to deliver the killer blow to Sammie.

Sammie roles over a few times before rolling back up near then forest edge. Seeing the dead wolf Sammie bites the back of his neck and crunches hard. then drags his body away from the cabin. Walks back tot he clearing.

Sammie looks up at Anne and can see the tears running down her face. Shakes her head and walks up to Anne and licks her knee. She sits in front and they look at each other. Sammie changes back to her human self. Just before the blood red moon dips out. With the moon now gone, Sammie becomes human.

Remembering how Johnny told her it would be so if she was in this shape she could convert at will any time. Standing up Sammie turns to Anne and pulls her into a tight embrace.

There is a crashed bang and the sounds of plants being shredded as Johnny rushes into the clearing. He stops. Johnny feels the link with Anne, not with Sammie. She too feels it is lost. Sammie lets go of Anne and walks over to her soul mate. Takes the big wolf head and holds it.

"You made a bond with me when I was a girl and that bond saved me from becoming his bitch. I am your woman and bitch always and between us We will have our link back. I am a she wolf now, who can change as and when she wants. You are my beautiful wolf, as I am yours. You are also a pack lord. Between us we will forge a bigger strong pack and live here for as long as we can." Johnny licks her face as Anne walks over and wraps her arms around them both.

Sammie kisses her and then Johnny. She then looks deep into his eyes and tells him.

"You are mine love and always will be." Sammie kisses Johnny's nose and holds his head in her hands. She then licks it as his tongue comes in contact with hers and the saliva's come together.

Then she hears a gasp from Anne inside her head.

The link between them returns. The joy and the feeling of relief in Sammie is almost physical as the tears run down her face. She is back in the link with her soul mate.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers