West Valley High Day 106: Metal Shop D1

Story Info
Susan's mettle is tested in metal.
2.1k words
4.21
26.6k
9
0

Part 16 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell's living conditions at West Valley Academy worsened over the weekend. Instead of being sent to the infirmary as she had hoped, where the school nurse would tend to her aching body, or even to the small dorm room she had occupied for months, she was instead taken to a new, even smaller room. This tiny cement block room on the first floor of Senior House looked like it has once been a janitor's closet or store room that had now been turned into a jail cell for Headmaster Stephen Krutz' star pupil. There was a toilet in one corner of the room and in the other corner, a shower head hanging from a pipe affixed to the concrete wall. The door of the room had been replaced with a heavy steel door with a small sliding slot, which was currently locked. Susan thought the room looked like the solitary confinement chambers she had seen in prison movies and she realized that was what this was.

Susan's brief respites of trips to the girls' bathroom to shower or to the cafeteria to eat with her friends were things of the past. The woman was brought food and water via the slot in the door. There was now no opportunity for her friends to visit her, not that she had seen much of them lately anyway. She was very worried about her best friend Brittany. She hadn't seen Brit all week and feared Krutz had done something bad to her. Susan had way too much time to think alone in her new cell, and she knew that was a bad thing. Krutz was in her head too much already and she had to keep him at bay if she was going to survive.

The cell door clicked open Monday morning. There was a plate of food sitting outside along with a note. She ate the breakfast quickly and read her instructions. Susan turned on the shower, taking advantage of a razor that had been placed on the tray to shave her legs, armpits and pussy. If she was going to be a sex slave on camera, she wanted to look at least a little presentable, if only for a few hours. She applied a little of the makeup she had been given by Mistress Jennifer and slowly made her way to the Industrial Arts classroom, site of several of her abuses this year.

Susan prayed the lecherous shop teacher would not be there today as she had no desire to be forced to have sex with the old man again. She realized she had not seen him in a long time and hoped he had died. Susan doubted she would be that lucky.

Upon arrival in the classroom, Susan saw a wooden platform that had been constructed on the concrete floor and various lengths of black metal poles stacked nearby. A group of industrial arts students were huddled around a workbench working on some drawings while two students were attaching several pipe flanges to the wooden platform. A short length of metal pole was screwed into one of the fittings in the middle of the space. Susan cringed when one of the boys mounted a thick pink dildo to the top of the pole. "So, it's another day of that," Susan thought to herself. Her pussy was still raw and swollen from repeated attacks by mechanical dildos last week, not to mention a Friday morning spent being screwed by half the senior boys in the men's locker room.

"Hey, Susie," the boy said as he saw her enter. "We have these art projects we are supposed to be working on, using metal pipes. They are supposed to be part of our final portfolio and the headmaster suggested we get you to help us. You don't mind, do you?"

Susan thought about it for a minute. Of course, she did mind, but with the headmaster having complete control over her, she didn't really have an option. Refusing to help would only lead to worse torture. Maybe the students' ideas would be less sadistic than those of Stephen Krutz, although the dildo was not convincing her of that. Anyway, Susan nodded to the boy and he said, "Ok, Why don't you come over here?" Susan walked over and the boy asked her to squat over the dildo. He positioned the impaler against the girl's cleanly shaved pussy and she slowly lowered herself onto her knees until the device was buried deep in her vagina.

Another of the students screwed two metal poles into two other pipe flanges bolted to the platform on either side of her naked body. Each of these poles had a tee fitting attached near the top as well as a curved fitting that pointed perpendicular to Susan's body. To the perpendicular opening, the boys attached a single metal bar behind the woman's back just below her shoulders. Another student lifted Susan's arms and bent her elbows so her arms passed above the bar. Leather straps pinned her elbows to the bar, preventing her from leaning forward. Susan's hands dangled uselessly alongside her.

Two short metal poles running parallel to the bound girl were attached to the tee fitting. A second horizontal pipe was placed across these in front of the woman's naked body. Susan's tits were adjusted so they flopped over this bar. A female student locked a pair of chains over Susan's wrists and fastened her hands to the bar. Another student was screwing two more short pipes into another pair of fittings bolted to the floor near the woman's ankles. A metal bar was placed on the back of her heels and fastened to the new uprights, pinning Susan's feet to the floor.

A student brought over another metal bar and positioned it under Susan just above her breasts. Chains were used to fasten it tightly to the pole under her tits so now the girl's breasts were compressed between the two pieces of metal. A student ripped a piece of duct tape off a roll and placed it over Susan's mouth to gag her. Susan rolled her eyes since there was no one who would hear her scream anyway and it wouldn't do any good.

The dildo between the girl's legs began to vibrate. Susan could not move much with her breasts smashed and her wrists and ankles pinned. She lifted herself up as much as she could so the vibrating penis was not so deep inside her but she was not able to do anything about the incessant buzzing. Her predicament worsened when two of the students began tickling her feet. With her ankles pinned, she couldn't do much except wiggle her toes. She tried to keep still as movement of her upper body caused pain to her smashed tits.

The students stopped tickling her and stood up to admire their handiwork. Susan heard the click of a camera shutter. The dildo seemed to pick up speed. Susan knew she would not be freed from this metal prison unless she had an orgasm so she closed her eyes and concentrated on the thing between her legs. She moved up and down as much as she could on the dildo, grinding against it as it shook inside her. She shook her head back and moaned softly, rocking front and back as she felt the sensations building. She yelped behind the duct tape gag as her body convulsed.

The two boys responsible for this installation high-fived each other as another group of students got to work releasing Susan. The poles around her breasts were removed first and she felt great relief as her tits uncompressed. Slowly the metal pipes were all unscrewed ad they two students helped lift Susan off the wet dildo. Susan stood up and stretched while the students gathered the metal pipes.

Susan was ordered to kneel again on the wooden platform on all fours. A student bolted two smaller pipe flanges to the floor on either side of the woman's right ankle. He then attached a short pair of pipes to the fittings and fasted a short horizontal pipe over those to pin Susan's ankle to the floor. The student grabbed her other ankle and spread her legs apart and repeated the procedure on the left side, pinning her legs to the floor. A similar procedure was performed around her wrists, metal poles now pinning both of her hands to the wooden floor.

Another pipe fitting was screwed to the platform under her stomach and an upright metal post with a crossbar attached to its top was screwed into this fitting. Susan dropped onto this bar and her back was thankful for the support. Two short poles were attached to the end of the crossbar and another piece was placed across the woman's back, pinning her in place, squeezing her stomach.

In front of the girl, another pipe fitting was attached to the floor. A pipe was screwed into place with another short crossbar and soon Susan's neck was resting on this pipe. A strap was wrapped around her neck, preventing her from moving her head. Susan was kneeling naked, fully exposed, her legs spread wide by the pipes around her ankles, her hands uselessly attached to the platform. Her neck was pinned in place so all she could do was stare straight ahead.

One of the students asked if he could have sex with her. The woman knew the headmaster was sitting somewhere and watching and she knew refusing would only make things worse for her. So she consented. The boy took off his pants and underwear and approached her from behind. She felt him place the tip of his penis against her open pussy. Bound as she was, she could barely move as he pressed against her and she felt his shaft slowly slide inside her. It wasn't long before the boy was pounding at her with great force, rocking her against her metal bondage. She felt him drive deep inside her and stop and felt the boy's penis pulsing inside her as he shot his load into her.

With her head pinned between metal pipes, Susan's mouth was open and available and before long, she found herself with one penis buried deep in her vagina and another shoved down her throat again. Being spit-roasted like this was now a common occurrence for the young woman. She felt so helpess, so degraded, but she thought back to her conversation with Jennifer over the holidays. Play along with the headmaster, let him think he owns you, then escape when you can. That day was not today, especially as she was trapped under metal poles, so she complied with the requests from her classmates.

She barely noticed the guy finishing off behind her until she felt the metal bars being removed. Soon she was free to stand and she stretched her limbs while the students collected all the metal pieces to prepare their next contraption.

While she had been pinned and fucked, two female students had been setting up another platform against one of the walls of the shop room. This looked like a set of old factory pallets that had been attached to the wall. In front of it were two wooden blocks a few feet apart. Susan was brought over and told to sit on them. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to do this, but figured out they wanted her to place her thighs on the blocks and lean against the pallets. This was a very uncomfortable 'seat' as her butt drooped. A student chained her ankles to the blocks so her legs were spread wide, her pussy once again on display for what Susan felt was the thousandth time this year.

Pipe fittings were bolted to the wall behind her about chest high. Four short poles were screwed into those. A pair of horizontal poles attached to these once again smashed her breasts and also secured her to the wall. A third set of poles was screwed into another set of fittings beside Susan's head and another horizontal pipe was placed across her mouth. She was forced to open her mouth wide as this one was attached and she choked as the pipe gagged her.

Susan's hands were left free, but there was nothing she could do with them, so she just let them drop helplessly by her side. A large white vibrator was positioned against her clit and secured to another metal pole angled out of the floor. A student flicked a switch on the vibrator. The girl groaned and began rubbing herself against the device as best she could. If she was going to be stuck here, she might a well have a little fun, she thought. The students snapped a few more photos. Susan wondered what type of portfolio they would be able to show these photos in, but she didn't care as she rocked herself against the device and forgot all about the other students. It was going to be a long afternoon.