West Valley High Day 110: Metal Shop D5

Story Info
Susan's metal bondage comes to an end.
2.3k words
4.18
15.8k
5
0

Part 21 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On days like today, Susan Mitchell was glad she had been a dancer when she was younger and had gone to all of those gymnastics classes and cheerleading camps. While they had been extremely helpful during her time as a cheerleader at West Valley Academy, those days of learning how to be limber and flexible were even more beneficial to her since she had become the property of the Academy's headmaster, Stephen Krutz.

This week, for example, she had spent most of her time in the industrial arts classroom with her body twisted and bent between metal poles. Today, however, her torment was on display in front of the whole senior class again. She was completely naked as always and once again standing in the multi-story atrium of the school's senior house. She was standing on only one leg because her other leg was bent back behind her head. A long metal pole stretched from one ankle to the other behind her back. Her wrists were fastened to the ankle that was up in the air and both were attached by a chain to the ceiling, which at least helped to keep Susan balanced.

This position was not unfamiliar to Susan. Lifting one leg behind her head in a full stretch was a common cheerleading move. But she never had to do it naked, and had never been forced to hold the position with chains and metal bars. That was not covered in any of her dance, gymnastics or cheerleading training.

Thankfully, the headmaster and her fellow students had decided not to add any of the usual additions to her predicament. No clamps or heavy weights were hanging from her nipples. No vibrators or dildos were invading her exposed pussy or ass. She wasn't even gagged. She was just standing naked and spread in front of all her fellow classmates and teachers. So really, just another day for Susan.

Susan's was also used to the aches and pains she felt. Those were also part of her daily life now. She hopped around in a small circle from time to time because it was impossible to stand still for very long without her leg cramping. Susan knew the omnipresent cameras were capturing every angle of her naked body as she stood exposed. Every muscle in her body ached and she softly moaned in pain as students and teachers passed by, none of them with enough courage to challenge the headmaster and give her any level of relief.

About an hour had passed when Susan's predicament worsened. She felt something tugging on her wrists and realized the chains were being pulled upward. She looked around and saw a boy pulling on the metal chain, hand over hand, towards the floor. Susan was lifted onto her tiptoe and then her foot completely left the floor. The pain in the right leg that had been supporting her weight eased at the expense of wrenching pain in her shoulders and other leg as they now bore all of her weight. Susan grabbed at the chain to take some of the pressure off her wrists and ankle as she spun in a slow circle. The boy wrapped the chain around one of the support posts and clamped a padlock on it so it would not slip.

Headmaster Krutz appeared in the atrium a few minutes later, a wide smile on his face as he stared at his prized pupil. Susan was gasping and when she saw him, she let out a soft 'please, sir." Susan hated having to beg this man, but she knew it was what he wanted. He wanted her to be his submissive pet. Playing that part was the her best hope.

The man looked up at her and nodded towards the boy standing next to the chain. Soon Susan felt herself being lowered back to the ground. The boy brought over a small stool to stand on and unlocked Susan's ankles and wrists from the metal pole. The woman let out a huge sigh of relief as she adjusted her weight back onto both of her legs.

"Good morning, Miss Mitchell," Krutz said. "Did you have yourself a nice stretch this morning?" A smile crossed his face again while Susan grimaced and said nothing. "Why don't you have a seat?" he said, motioning towards one of the posts supporting the atrium ceiling. Susan walked over and sat with her back against the pole, pulling her knees against her chest and wrapping her arms around herself waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

It didn't take long. The headmaster grabbed the metal chain and wrapped it tightly around the woman's wrists, binding them together. He pulled her hands over her head again and locked them tightly to the metal support post. Susan frowned. The man grabbed her left ankle roughly and extended her leg out to her side. Susan knew better than to move it back, although she thought about it. Krutz pulled her other leg to the other side of her body, spreading her wide. He brought over the long metal bar. He disconnected one section of it so it was shorter and proceeded to chain each of the woman's ankles to it. Then he lifted the middle of the bar and used a chain and padlock to attach the pole to the chains around her wrists. Susan's feet were pointing straight up in the air, her legs painfully stretched again.

"That looks a little uncomfortable," the headmaster said. "I'll give you a little relief in a minute." Susan doubted that, and with good reason, as the headmaster now had the clover clamps in his hands. She yelped as he snapped each clamp over the woman's nipples, compressing them. The man tied string around each clamp and extended the strings out and tied them around Susan's big toes.

Krutz' idea of 'relief' was to loosen the chain attaching the spreader bar to her wrists. To Susan, this made her predicament even worse because now the entire contraption added weight to her already abused breasts. If she moved her legs even a little, the strings on her toes pulled on nipples.

"Please, sir," she said, "this really hurts." Susan knew the man had no mercy, but she had to try.

The man smiled again but did nothing except place a red ball against her mouth. She resisted at first but knew she would have to let the gag in. Susan banged her head against the pole as she fought the gag, causing her breasts to bounce and pain to rip through her bound nipples. She would have to try her best to remain calm and limit her movements. That would become more difficult as Krutz brought out the large white vibrator and positioned it against the girl's clit. The vibrations started instantly and Susan began squirming in spite of her best intentions. She couldn't keep her feet still and so the strings tugged on her nipples. Susan took a deep breath and tried to remain calm.

The vibrator teased her at first. She tried not to pay attention to it, focusing on keeping her hands and feet steady to avoid pulling on her nipples. Her breasts had been a frequent target of the headmaster's abuse this year and she feared the bruises and welts would never completely heal. Her nipples were dry and raw and every movement felt like they would be ripped from her body. Eventually though, the sensations from the vibrator felt too good and Susan began rocking slightly against it, doing her best to move her limbs as little as possible. She knew she would not be freed until she orgasmed, so she closed her eyes, bit down on the ball gag and let the sensations roll over her.

It had been another long week for Susan Mitchell at West Valley Academy. She wondered if she would be treated to another weekend in the infirmary or whether she would be locked in her tiny cell all weekend. She couldn't believe she actually was thinking of a weekend in the infirmary as a treat, but given everything she had been through, and everything she expected to endure for the rest of the school year, a weekend in a hospital bed was like a five star resort experience for her.

But before she could make it to the weekend, she had to get through today. She had to admit she surprised herself at how much she had been able to endure since September. She had never considered herself particularly strong emotionally. At first, she had been determined to challenge the headmaster. She wanted to show him she could not be broken. After awhile, she knew that was not true. Then it was just survival. Since coming back from the holidays, she had been thinking about the other girls she had met who lived as slave girls. They actually enjoyed pain and punishment. And Susan admitted to herself she was a lot like those girls. Part of her hated that she found herself getting horny while she was tied up and abused, but the part that enjoyed it surprised her.

Then there was the money. Not just the money she was earning performing on camera daily, but the millions of dollars in drug money her mom was supposedly embezzling for them. She wasn't sure how she was going to get her hands on that, but for now, continuing to play the obedient slave was her best option. She remembered a trashy novel she had read where the main character was into bondage and abuse and how the woman talked about how she would go into a different world during her encounters and that was how this all felt to Susan now. It was like it was happening to someone else, mentally. If only the physical pain would go away so easily.

Today, Susan had a lot of time to just sit and think because she wasn't going anywhere. Two students from the industrial arts class had brought out several pieces of the shiny steel pipe that had been used to bind her all week. These were the same yokes that had been used on her a few days ago. One locked around each of her ankles kept her legs spread and the other around her neck and wrists pinned her hands a few feet from her head.

The students again attached a chain to each side of the yoke around her head and arms and locked each of those chains through eyebolts on the stock around her feet. So she sat with her bare ass on the floor, her feet out in front of her with her knees bent. She was hunched over slightly to account for the weight of the metal and the length of the chains between the two stocks. She had been left to just sit there like this for hours this morning.

Technically, she could have moved, although there was really no way for her to stand up due to the short chains. Crawling across the floor on her bare ass was not something she would like to do, and walking hunched over in the chains would be uncomfortable, and ridiculous looking. And anyway, Susan knew she really had no place to go. She could have maybe crawled back to her cell, but for what purpose? Sure she was on display here for her classmates, but the sun shining through the glass windows of the atrium was preferable to the pitch darkness of the tiny room she spent her evenings in now. Occasionally Susan would lean forward and stretch out her legs or she would pull her knees closer to her chest to straighten out her back but that was about the limit of the movements she could make.

It was shortly before noon when the one of the students approached her. He placed a small soft roll of bread in the girl's mouth and Susan gnawed on it, tilting her head back to avoid it falling out. She was hungry and didn't want the food to go to waste. The students followed this by feeding the captured woman a variety of fruit and then held a bottle of water in front of her with a straw. She greedily drank down the liquid. When the student was done, however, he pulled a length of cloth out of his pocket, shoved it into Susan's mouth and tightly tied it behind her head. The cloth was pulled behind her teeth, cleave gagging her and leaving her unable to produce anything more than a few grunts.

Susan saw one of her fellow cheerleaders approaching her from across the atrium. Kylie had a stern look on her face and was walking with an object in her right hand. As her friend approached, Susan realized Kylie had a long white feather in her hand. The girl wordlessly knelt in front of Susan and began rubbing the feather against Susan's bare soles, causing the girl to squirm, the metal chains rattling. The girl started thrashing about, trying to lift the metal off the ground as Kylie continued to tickle her. Tears were running from her eyes as she laughed behind the cloth gag.

Susan's friend began running her long pink fingernails down Susan's right foot while using the feather on the left. Two other girls who had been walking on their way to class came over and decided to get in on the fun, placing themselves beside Susan and running their fingers along her sides and into her armpits. Susan rocked backwards, gasping for air as the assault continued.

Finally the girls stopped and Susan panted short breaths as she tried to compose herself. She looked at Kylie and saw something she did not like. The girl had an angry look on her face. Kylie dropped the feather and grabbed the chains holding the two stocks together. She pulled each down and wrapped it under the bars holding Susan's feet, forcing her to hunch over even further. Kylie pulled the chains until the two sets of stocks touched each other so Susan's head now rested just above her bound ankles.

Kylie leaned down and whispered into Susan's ear. "You're going to pay for what you did to me" and walked away, leaving her former friend in discomfort and dismay.