West Valley High Day 111: Clean Up

Story Info
Susan takes a shower.
1.9k words
4.12
14.5k
3
0

Part 22 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you really are a mess, aren't you?" These were the first words Kylie said to her former friend and fellow cheerleader, Susan Mitchell, when she arrived at Susan's tiny cell on Monday morning. That fact had not been lost upon Susan as "mess" would certainly be an appropriate word to describe her and her situation. It had been over five months since Susan had become the personal play toy of West Valley Academy's headmaster Stephen Krutz. The tortures the young woman had been subjected to were inhumane and unspeakable.

By any reasonable account, Susan should have died long ago. Sometimes she thought that would be preferable. But somehow, Krutz knew how to take the abuse right to the edge without causing permanent physical damage. Emotionally, though, Susan was near her end. She had fought hard all year to keep herself sane and avoid falling completely under Krutz' control. That was what he needed, she knew. But it was getting harder and harder to retain any part of herself

Susan's thoughts were disturbed by her friend's voice. "I think we need to get you cleaned up," Kylie continued. Susan didn't understand as she had already made use of the shower in her cell. The body wash provided was nothing special, but she didn't feel dirty or in need of being "cleaned up".

But she didn't have much time to think about this as Kylie pulled out a leather collar and placed it around Susan's neck and then attached a short leash to that. "Come along, my pet," she said, and pulled on the leash. It could have been worse, Susan thought. At least she wasn't crawling on her hands and knees.

The seniors heading to their morning classes at West Valley watched as Kylie, dressed in a tight black skirt, black shirt and heels led the naked former head cheerleader through the hallways towards the girls' locker room. At any other school or any other year, this would be unusual. But this year at West Valley, seeing Susan Mitchell bound and naked was an everyday occurrence.

Susan was led into the locker room and into shower area where several of her classmates, all dressed in bikinis, were waiting for her. Susan was at least happy it was the girls' locker room and not the boys'. Her pussy and ass were still aching from having sex with over 70 guys two weeks ago and being tortured by vibrators last week. Susan hoped her female classmates would be kinder. She was taken into the tiled open area just outside the showers. There were hoses lying on the tile and Susan now knew what Kylie meant about "cleaning her up".

Kylie kicked off her heels and peeled off her shirt and skirt, revealing the tiny bikini she wore underneath. One of the girls grabbed Susan's wrists and lifted them over her head. A chain was dangling from a makeshift shower head that had been constructed from some metal pipe and connected to one of the main showers and a second girl locked Susan's wrists to that chain.

The woman looked around at the four girls who looked back at her in anticipation. Kylie walked over to a knob and twisted it. The shower was turned on, and warm water began pouring down directly on Susan's head. The woman was surprised the water was warm, as she was expecting a very cold shower. The water ran down her upraised arms. She lowered her head and let it fall down her back, actually enjoying the warm water on her aching muscles. She twisted her neck around trying to work out the kinks from a week of being contorted in metal bondage. Susan knew the enjoyable feeling would not last so she tried to enjoy it for as long as she could.

The three girls picked up the hoses from the floor and began spraying water on Susan's naked body. This water was colder than the water flowing from the shower head, but was still not unpleasant. One girl chose to target Susan's bare breasts, pummeling her nipples with a steady stream of water. Susan spun in a half-circle to try to get away, but the girl moved with her. Besides, the other girl had taken aim at Susan's bare ass, so moving around didn't exactly help her predicament. The third girl aimed her hose directly at Susan's face, forcing her to lift her head up, which meant the water from the shower head now also ran down her face and shoulders and down her bare breasts. Susan let out a small scream as the water continued to pummel her from all directions.

The water stopped suddenly and Susan stood there dripping wet. She turned to look at Kylie standing next to the water controls with a smug look on her face. Susan realized what a sight she must be right now, her wet blonde hair plastered to her face, water dripping off the ends of her nipples onto the floor. She shook her head to try to get her long blonde hair out of her eyes. Susan knew Krutz's ubiquitous cameras were somewhere, recording the whole escapade. Four bikini-clad girls torturing a naked coed with water had to be worth a lot of money to the perverts who watched her daily troubles.

Susan lifted her head again and her eyes caught Kylie's. There was no sympathy in her friend's dark eyes. Susan wondered what else Krutz had done to her. She was obviously much weaker than Susan, much easier to break, but this didn't surprise Susan at all. Kylie had always been a bit of a wimp. But it did surprise her the level of satisfaction her former friend seemed to be getting from torturing her. How far would Kylie go to please the headmaster and avoid further punishment from the man? Was she as sadistic as the man himself?

Susan's thoughts were interrupted as a girl brought over a small stool and placed it in front of her and reached up and began pouring shampoo over Susan's head. And pour it she did, using almost half a bottle of the stuff. It was one of those disgusting smelling dandruff shampoos, an odor of tar filling Susan's nose. Huge soap suds formed on Susan's scalp and ran down her face as the girl massaged Susan's head and hair. The girl lifted Susan's head up and smeared the shampoo all over her face. Susan kept her eyes tightly shut to try to stop the soap from getting in them, but she couldn't do much about the soap in her nose and mouth. Breathing was difficult without inhaling large quantities of soap, so Susan took shallow breaths through her nose, the vile smell of the shampoo making her ill. Susan wondered if Krutz had added something else to the mixture to make it smell even worse.

The two other girls had tubes of body wash and began rubbing it all over Susan's naked body. The body wash at least smelled vaguely of citrus and helped to diminish the sick odor of the shampoo that was still bubbled over her head and face. One of the girls spent a lot of time massaging Susan's bare breasts, lathering them with the body wash, rubbing over and around the girl's nipples and squeezing Susan's bare tits as she did so. Another started rubbing soap up and down Susan's outstretched arms. A third girl pulled on Susan's ankle to spread it apart so one of the girls could get between Susan's legs. That gave Kylie an idea and she came back with several jump ropes, which the girls tied around Susan's ankles and pulled them apart and tied them off to a pair of benches. She was now stretched wide and her shoulders were aching as the chains to the shower head were pulled tight.

Susan felt the soft hands of the girls all over her body. One of them was rubbing the body wash on her butt, manicured fingers running along the crease of her ass. Another was giving her pussy a thorough cleaning and Susan gasped as a finger entered her slit and applied the body wash. She rocked at the dual touches but the fingers moved away quickly onto other parts of her body, leaving her frustrated.

Next came the scrub brushes. All four girls picked up the small brushes and approached Susan. One of them was down on her knees. She lifted Susan's left foot and ran the brush along it, which caused her to giggle as it tickled her. Another girl was scrubbing her bare arms while a third was working her way down Susan's back to her buttocks. Kylie had chosen to focus on Susan's front, and in particular, her breasts, rubbing the brush roughly across the girl's tender nipples. While the other three girls were using the brushes with a soft touch, Kylie used anything but. She pushed the brush into Susan's flesh, compressing her tits into her body and then brushed up and down them, taking care to flick Susan's nipples roughly each time the brush passed over them. The girls were extremely thorough, working in small increments, running the brushes over every inch of Susan's naked flesh.

The shower head was turned on again, and the suds began flowing down Susan's face and neck and down her back. One of the girls pulled her hair out of her face and laid it across her back and shoulders to make sure all of the shampoo was washed out of it.

Susan felt the water cascading across her naked ass and down her legs. Two girls had picked up the hoses and again began spraying water on Susan's bare body. One girl again was paying extra attention to Susan's nipples, which were still rock hard from Kylie's attention. Kylie noticed and handed one girl one of the brushes and this girl leaned in and began flitting the brush up and down over Susan's left nipple. Susan moaned a little, involuntarily and Kylie smiled, knowing the slut was enjoying this.

Susan's head shot back as she felt a jolt of warm water splash across her pussy as one of the girls aimed the hose between her legs. The girl moved the hose back and forth and the chains rattled as Susan pulled on them as she became more and more aroused. The hose was placed closer to her slit and the girl continued to flick it back and forth as the assault of water and brushes continued against Susan's nipples. Kylie had a brush in her hand and began rubbing it against Susan's clit. That, combined with the water was finally too much and Susan let out a long satisfied moan as the force of the orgasm swept over her. Her head moved back and then she hung it in front of her, spent and exhausted, breathing heavily.

The shower head turned off for a moment but then turned back on again. The water was now ice cold. Susan looked up and saw Kylie standing next to the knobs with an evil look on her face. Susan screamed as the frigid water poured down her neck and back. She tried to move but with her arms and legs tied, there was nowhere to go. Kylie smiled again and turned the knob once more. The water stopped and the girls walked away to dry themselves off, leaving Susan to drip-dry, cold and alone in the empty locker room.