West Valley High Day 112: Water 02

Story Info
Susan hauls water.
2k words
4.36
12.9k
5
0

Part 23 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The metal band around Susan Mitchell's neck dug into her skin. She should have known when the metal shop students had fashioned the metal yoke last week that it would not have been for a one-time-only use. Susan's fellow cheerleader Kylie had positioned it around the young woman's neck that morning, securing it tightly with a thick padlock. But she had not placed Susan's wrists through the loops at the end of the yoke. Instead she had just handcuffed the girl's wrists behind her back, meaning the metal yoke rested on her bare shoulders. Then Kylie had fastened Susan's ankles together with a short metal spreader bar.

Susan didn't understand the purpose of the yoke until Kylie came back with a pair of metal pails she had procured from one of the school's janitors. She locked each pail onto the ends of the yoke where Susan's hands had been locked last week. The pails rocked back and forth as Susan balanced them on the ends of the yoke.

Then Kylie attached a piece of garden hose from the sink in Susan's concrete cell. She turned on the water and began filling each of the buckets to the brim with water, weighing down the ends of the yoke and putting strain on Susan's neck.

"Ok, your task this morning is simple," Kylie said. "You need to carry five gallons of water from here to the girl's locker room. There is a big tub there you need to fill up. I'll be waiting here to refill you."

Susan thought the task sounded anything but simple, but she slowly tottered her way out of the room. She had to shuffle sideways to get through the open door, water sloshing out of the buckets as she moved. Slowly she moved her feet as much as she could with the spreader bar between them and made her way down the main hallway. She soon discovered sliding her feet rather than picking them up meant she would spill less water. The yoke was heavy by itself and the water made it even heavier around her slender neck so she was trying to be as careful as she could.

It was a long laborious walk down the long hallway from her cell to the women's locker room. She couldn't really see the level of water in the buckets but she knew she had lost a good bit. She finally arrived at the locker room and saw a five gallon tub in the middle of room. She walked up to it and tried to determine how she could get the water from the buckets to the tub as it was not wide enough for both buckets. She turned sideways and placed one bucket over the tub and bent forward. The water spilled out into the tub, but the other bucket emptied onto the floor instead of into its target. Susan groaned because she knew this meant more trips would be needed to fill up the tub. Susan thought for a minute about filling up one of the buckets from the sink, but figured Krutz was watching on a camera somewhere so she started her slow shuffling walk back to her cell for a refill.

Kylie was waiting when Susan returned. She had a bored look on her face. "Would you please hurry this up? I am not going to stand around here all day."

Susan wouldn't think of talking back to Krutz, but decided to speak her mind to Kylie. "What you like me to do, your highness?" Susan retorted. "I can only move so fast with my ankles bound like this, and I can't use my hands to dump out the water, so you may want to get comfortable. This is going to take all day."

Kylie smiled. "Feisty today, aren't we? Maybe you need motivation like you had a few weeks ago? I can go ask the headmaster if I can borrow one of his whips. I suspect you'd move faster if I whipped your bare ass down the hall?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Susan asked. "I thought we were friends."

"Friendship only goes so far, Susie," Kylie replied. "When I compare what the headmaster has offered me to what will happen to me if I don't help him, it's a no-brainer."

Kylie pulled a set of keys out of her pocket and unlocked the padlock holding the yoke to Susan's neck. The woman was surprised she was being set free and didn't have to finish her task. But Susan soon saw she was not being set free. Kylie unlocked Susan's wrists from the handcuffs and instead placed them in the metal cuffs on the ends of the yoke. The yoke was now positioned in front of Susan like a barbell.

Susan's ankles were released from the spreader bar. But then Kylie picked up some lengths of chain and padlocked them to each of Susan's ankles. "Squat," Kylie said and Susan groaned and lowered her ass. Kylie fastened the chains from her ankles to the metal yoke and locked them so she was stuck in the squatting position. The water buckets were slowly filled and Susan struggled to hold up the already-heavy yoke with the extra weight of the two gallons of water.

"Ok, off you go. Have fun," Kylie added.

Shuffling down the hall with her ankles spread and the yoke around her neck had been difficult. Walking down the hallway in a squatting position with the heavy yoke was nearly impossible. Susan was thankful she had good balance or else she would have fallen over several times. She developed an awkward rhythm, moving one foot forward and then the next, trying to keep the buckets level and keep as much water as possible in them. She knew she looked incredibly foolish and the students she encountered along the way who giggled at the peculiar sight only confirmed her opinion.

This time when Susan got to the locker room, she found the pouring process to be easier. With her hands in the stocks, she was able to use her forearms to tip each pail, one at a time, into the tub and get most of the water into the target. The tub was a little less about half full now.

On her first two trips down the hall, the path had been relatively clear as most students were in class, with only a few who were going to the bathrooms or running errands for teachers. But the third trip had been timed to occur during a passing period. Susan's neck and wrists were now shackled in the heavy yoke, her head in the center hole and her wrists in the two holes a foot or so from her head. The metal buckets were hanging from the ends of the yoke again, near the girl's bound wrists and Kylie was slowly filling them with water, waiting for the class bell to ring. Susan's ankles were not bound this time, so she could move quicker, but with the number of students in the hall, she couldn't move very fast for fear of hitting someone and spilling the water. Someone slapped her on the ass and she felt the water sloshing. She wanted to turn to find out who spanked her but that might lead to more spillage so she just kept her head forward and endured the humiliation. She finally made it to the locker room. With her arms in the yoke, she leaned to one side and was able to pour the water from one of the buckets into the tub without spilling too much out of the other. Then she turned around and emptied out the other bucket before making her way back down the hall for another fill up.

Round four was the most embarrassing. The yoke was set aside and Susan now had her wrists cuffed behind her back again. There was only a single metal bucket filled with water to carry. But it was chained around her neck with a padlock. Making things worse though, Kylie had chained a heavy metal ball to the bucket as well. This meant Susan had to walk bent over, rolling the ball along the floor between her legs as she walked. She bumped into one classmate along the way and feared she was going to spill all the water. She had to pseudo crab-walk due to the heavy weight of the bucket and the ball and to avoid tripping over the ball as she walked.

Susan finally made it to the locker room and then had to figure out how to empty the bucket. She only had one choice and she knew it going to hurt. She took a deep breath and lifted her shoulders, pulling the bucket and ball off the ground using only her neck. She was choking herself as she did so and knew she had only a few minutes. She stretched back to get the bucket above the rim of the tub and stepped forward. She tilted her body downward and the water dumped out into the tub.

But if round four was the most embarassing, the last trip to the locker room was the most painful. The handcuffs were placed on Susan's wrists in front of her. The gallon bucket was set aside and replaced instead with two smaller pails. One was placed on a chain which Kylie attached roughly to Susan's areolae with thick clover clamps. The other went between Susan's legs, clamped tightly to the woman's pussy lips. Susan had to squat walk again, but not quite as bad as last time. The buckets were heavy on her tender lips and nipples and she cried in pain as she made the slow walk to the locker room. It felt like it took her an hour to get there with slow shuffling steps. The pain was unbearable and she couldn't use her hands to wipe away the tears rolling down her face.

It was at least rather easy to dump the bucket from her nipples into the barrel by bending over and letting the water pour out. She felt relieved as the weight of the water was released from her nipples. Dumping the water from the bucket chained between her legs, however was another story. She walked around to one end of the tub and positioned her legs on each side of it. She stood up on her tiptoes and the bucket cleared the end of the tub. She straddled it and moved forward so the entire bucket was over the tub and then leaned down and tipped the bucket with her hands.

Susan heard applause from behind her and stepped backwards and saw Kylie standing there clapping. "Very nice," she said. She came forward and reached down between Susan's legs and unclamped the bucket from the woman's labia. "I don't think I could ever stand having anything clamped to my pussy." Susan stared at her as if she had a choice in the matter.

"Have a seat," Kylie said, "and spread your legs." Susan did as she was told and sat down on the cold tile floor and opened her legs. "Wider, bitch. As wide as you can go". Susan pulled her legs out in a full split.

Kylie came back with one of the garden hoses from yesterday. "Do not try to close your legs. If I see them moving, I will tie them wider than you've ever had them spread before." Susan did not doubt the woman so she sat as still as she could. Kylie flicked the nozzle on the hose and ice cold water began flowing from the hose. Kylie aimed it towards Susan's breasts and she struggled to keep still. The water struck her bare tits and ran down her nipples, collecting in the metal buckets still hanging from them.

As soon as the buckets were filled, Kylie turned her attention to Susan's open pussy. "Do not move your legs. Do not spill those buckets." Susan didn't know if either was possible as she felt the cold water cascade against her open slit. She gritted her teeth and kept her legs as still as she could but the impact of the water was too much. She shifted her ankles and the water spilled out of the buckets. Kylie laughed and turned off the water. "Better than I expected. See you tomorrow." Kylie turned and walked out of the room, leaving Susan panting and dripping.