West Valley High Day 127: Darts

Story Info
Susan plays a game.
1.4k words
3.96
12.1k
7
0

Part 39 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell knew she was nothing more than a play thing to the headmaster of West Valley Academy, but today she felt Stephen Krutz had taken that especially to heart. He had sent her to one of the school's recreational rooms, which were usually used for club meetings. She had been met by the ten members of the school's pub sports club. She had been told to stand against one wall of the room. Two boys used rope to bind her ankles and spread her legs wide, tying them to heavy cinder blocks that had been brought in for the purpose. They pulled her arms wide apart above her head and pulled rope up to the ceiling and tied it to hooks that had been screwed into the wall.

The spreadeagled naked cheerleader squirmed as one the boys approached her with a black felt-tip pen in his hands. Around each of the girl's large breasts, the boy drew a dark circle. Then he used the pen to draw smaller concentric circles inside that one, ending with a black circle around her nipples. This was the bulls-eye. Then the boy wrote a number inside each circle to assign it a point value.

One of the boys came over with a measuring tape and measured the distance from the floor to a Susan's nipples. Other boys slid the two cinder further away, spreading the girl's legs wider and stretching her arms her nipples were exactly a regulation five-feet eight inches from the floor. Then they marked off a line, just under eight feet away. At least they were giving her a fair chance and not just throwing the darts from short distance.

The boys had been begging the headmaster for this opportunity for months and he had finally permitted it. After Susan's experience with the cattle prod last week, she knew Krutz cared less and less about injuring her as the year progressed. One of the boys approached Susan with a ball gag and blindfold in his hands. "Would you like to see what is going on?" Susan nodded and the boy tossed the gag to the side. "Do you want to be able to scream?" Susan thought about it for a moment and then shook her head from side to side. The boy positioned the gag in front of her lips and she opened her mouth and let him slide it in. He buckled it tightly behind her head. Susan had gotten used to being gagged and she decided she would rather not let the boys hear her howl in pain.

The first boy took a stance with his left foot toeing the line and moved the dart back and forth in his hand, lining up his shot. He pulled his arm back and let the dart go and it headed straight towards Susan's bare chest. The tip struck her breast just above her nipple, but the angle was incorrect and the dart glanced off and fell harmlessly to the floor. The boy grimaced at his unlucky shot.

A second boy took up the shooting position and also aimed for Susan's left tit. He flicked his wrist and let the dart fly but this boy's throw was worse than the first and the dart missed Susan completely, sticking into the drywall beside her chest. Susan wondered if the boys were flustered by throwing at a human target. Maybe they not sure how hard they should throw. Perhaps they really didn't want to inflict serious damage on her? She really hoped this was the case.

The dart from the third thrower flew much truer and protruded into her right breast just above the nipple for a few seconds. Susan felt a tinge of pain and shook her chest and the dart fell to the floor, a tiny little speck of blood forming where the dart struck. The falling led to some argument amongst the boys as to whether the shot counted since it didn't remain in the dartboard. The thrower claimed it should since they weren't throwing "real" darts. The darts felt real enough to Susan.

The darts weren't Susan's only problem, though,. When the boys had strung her up here, they had been given the small pink vibrator, which one of them had inserted inside her. That meant she was dealing with its vibrations as she tried to pay attention to the dart throwers. She did not want to orgasm in front of them, although she knew that was inevitable.

While Susan was thinking about the vibrator and the feeling in her crotch, she didn't pay attention to the fourth boy lining up his shot. His throw was successful. The dart pierced into her naked flesh right next to her nipple, almost a perfect bullseye. Susan yelped in pain as the dart struck and she was glad she was gagged so her scream was muffled. This tiny metal dart stayed stuck into her tit, dangling even as she tried to shake it free, a small drop of blood dripping from the point of entry.

The next three throwers all stepped up to the line at the same time and Susan steeled herself for the multiple darts. All three let loose almost simultaneously. Susan watched as the first dart hit her squarely on her right nipple. Even though it bounced harmlessly to the ground, she could still feel the pain as the shooter clapped his hands and cheered at his success in striking her nipple. The second dart struck right near the one already hanging from her areola and the force of this throw was enough to make it penetrate as well, causing another stab of pain and more blood to appear. The third throw glanced off the side of her breast, an errant toss probably helped by Susan's writhing and squirming from the first two hits.

There were three darters left. Krutz had told the boys they would only get one throw per person, which explained why some of them were disappointed by their performance. The next shooter was staring straight into her eyes as he leveled his dart. His throw was straight and accurate and Susan actually jumped a little as the dart pierced her left areola, grazing her nipple. The vibration in her pussy were increasing and Susan felt ashamed that she was getting turned on while her classmates used her as a dart board. She now had a dart sticking out of each of her breasts near the nipple. She closed her eyes and felt the vibrator seem to increase in intensity..

The next darter's throw was off target but still managed to pierce the upper part of her left tit, scoring him some valuable points. One more dart to go, she thought and she braced herself. The dart struck her in the upper part of her right breast, plunging into the soft flesh and forming another red dot of blood, the fourth successful throw.

One of the boys approached her to remove the darts sticking out of her body. Somewhere between the pain of the darts being removed and the closeness of the boy's hands to her tortured tits, the sensations from the vibrator became too much for her to ignore and she felt the orgasm building. She closed her eyes as her body shook and a soft moan was heard through the gag she wore. The boys all had a silly grin on their faces.

Two of the boys were whispering and then they approached her with the darts in their hands. Susan was still in the afterglow of the orgasm and didn't realized their plan. The first boy grabbed her left breast and slid the dart through the pierced hole where she had once worn a pair of small dumbbell piercings. The feather end stuck out one side of her nipple piercing. The other boy proceeded to do the same to the girl's right nipple so she now had two darts piecing her nipples, pointing at each other.

One boy held onto the end of the first dart as if he was throwing it while his friends took pictures. Each of them liked this idea and took their turns posing with the tortured cheerleader. When they were done taking their photos, one of the boys used some small antiseptic pads to clean the small pinpricks caused by the darts. The pressure of having the boys touching her tits to stop the bleeding almost caused another orgasm. Small spot bandages were placed over each hole and then the boys released Susan and sent her back to her room with the two darts through her nipples as a souvenir.