West Valley High Day 149: Hotel

Story Info
Susan and Kylie’s hotel hijinks.
2.1k words
4.33
5.7k
6
0

Part 63 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan sat in the backseat of the large SUV as it drove down the highway from the farm where she had spent the last several days. She was completely naked as always. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her and her ankles were chained together with a short chain. She had a large red ball gag shoved in her mouth. The woman wondered if any of the drivers or passengers in the other vehicles could see her but she doubted it through the tinted windows of the vehicle.

The car exited the freeway and turned toward a small private airport. The car drove across the tarmac to a waiting private plane. Susan wondered where she was being shipped off to now after several weeks with "The Artist" and being treated as a farm animal. Jacoby parked the SUV near the plane and got out. He circled around to the rear passenger seat and opened the door. He pulled the girl out of the car and marched her across the tarmac and up the stairs onto the plane.

Susan's friend and former fellow cheerleader Kylie was sitting in one of the plane's luxurious leather seats wearing a short sundress. She waved at Susan as the woman was led to an adjacent seat. Jacoby unlocked the girl's wrists and ankles and removed the gag and headed off the plane without a word. Susan turned to Kylie, who pressed a button on a remote and a television screen turned on.

"Hello, Miss Mitchell," said the voice of Stephen Krutz from the TV screen. "I have received favorable reports from Roger and Jacoby regarding your behavior in the past few weeks. As a result, you are being provided a small trip for Spring Break, courtesy of 'The Artist', who was very impressed with you." Susan had been less than impressed with him, but the idea of a vacation after months of torture and abuse sounded promising. Krutz continued, "Kylie shall be responsible for you for the next week. You will do exactly what she says. I have several friends on the island you will be traveling to, and all it will take is one phone call for one of them to come and get you. Any attempts to escape will result in severe punishment."

The screen went blank and Susan settled into her seat as the plane became moving down the runway. With Kylie calling the shots, this vacation was not likely to be as relaxing as Susan had originally hoped but she had to think it would be better than the tortures she had suffered from The Artist and Jacoby since she was taken away from West Valley. Susan fell asleep quickly after takeoff and only awoke shortly before the plane landed. The plane touched down on the runway and Kylie arose from her seat. "Let's go," she said and Susan stood up as well.

The door of the plane opened and there was a black car waiting on the tarmac. Kylie walked ahead of Susan who looked around nervously to see if there was anyone watching her walk naked to the car. The girls climbed into the back seat and the driver sped off across the island to a resort hotel. As they approached the hotel, Kylie reached into the designer bag she brought with her and pulled out a very small string bikini. "You will want to put this on, probably. I doubt they will let you just walk through the lobby naked." Susan placed the two triangles over her breasts and tied the string around her neck and back. She shimmied in her seat and tied on the bikini bottom. Neither piece of fabric covered much but anything was better than what she usually wore.

The car reached the hotel and pulled into the driveway. A man opened the door and Susan stepped out. Several heads turned as the pretty blonde walked towards the hotel with Kylie ahead of her. A man unloaded a set of suitcases from the trunk and the girls headed upstairs to their room on the top floor. Once inside the room, Kylie ordered Susan to remove the bikini. "You will be naked at all times inside this room. And most of the time outside it." Susan sighed as Kylie continued. "In fact, we could use some ice. Go fetch some, slave."

Susan frowned but knew she arguing was not a good idea. She picked up the metal ice bucket off the dresser and clenched it against her chest. She walked over to the door and turned the handle. She opened the door slowly and peered into the hallway. She didn't see anyone so she walked slowly into the hall, listening as the door clicked shut behind her. The woman stared down the hallway. She remembered passing the ice station on her way from the elevator so she started moving quickly, her bare feet sounding really loud against the carpet as she passed what she assumed were occupied rooms. Susan wondered what would happen if one of those doors opened. Could she tell her story and gain her freedom? Or would the friends Krutz had referred to be waiting to take her away to even more perverse punishment?

The naked girl reached the room where the ice machine stood next to a vending machine. She quickly moved to the machine and placed the bucket under the spout and pressed the large lighted button. The machine groaned and ice began coming out loudly, clanging into the metal bucket. Any hope Susan might had had of being silent had disappeared. She filled the bucket and peered out into the hallway. There was still no one there so she pulled the cold bucket against her chest and hustled down the hallway. She reached the room and knocked on the door. There was no reply. Susan was getting angry and she knocked louder. She heard the lock click and the door opened. Kylie stood in the open doorway with a chair. She asked for the ice bucket and pushed the chair towards Susan.

"Set this chair in the middle of the hallway. Sit in it and pleasure yourself. You can come back inside once you've come outside."

"Kylie, please, you can't make me do this."

"Okay, let me call Krutz's colleagues. Didn't think you would disobey this early in the week."

Susan grabbed the chair and placed it in the middle of the hallway facing away from the elevators. She sat down in it as Kylie stood in the doorway watching. The naked blonde spread her legs wide and placed her fingers against her slit. She began rubbing herself, slowly stroking at her clit. She closed her eyes as she stroked herself. Suddenly she heard a noise from behind her of a door opening. She panicked and brought her legs together, crossing one over the other at the knee as she put her arm across her bare chest. She didn't dare turn around to look at whomever had come out of the room. Kylie watched the young man turn briefly towards Susan but then head towards the elevators, looking back briefly. She thought she saw a sly smile on his face. Susan turned towards Kylie who came out into the hallway, closing the door behind her.

"You didn't complete your task," Kylie said. "You know that requires a punishment, right?" Susan just stared at her. This week was not going the way she hoped. Kylie had two pairs of handcuffs in her hands. She told Susan to stand and hold out her hands and snapped the first pair around her wrists. She bent down and put the other pair on her ankles. These had a longer chain between them, enough to hobble the girl but allow her to walk.

"You are to go down to the lobby. I will go down first and place the handcuff keys in a plant near the elevators along with your bikini."

"You can't be serious," Susan said. "I can't go down to the lobby naked."

Kylie looked at her. "That is where the handcuff keys will be, so your choice." Kylie set off for the elevators, leaving Susan naked and chained in the hallway.. Susan raised her hands to cover her breasts but that only left her lower half exposed so she decided not to bother.

Susan headed towards the elevator, taking the largest steps she could with her ankles bound. She pressed the down button and stood there nervously waiting for the elevator to arrive, praying no one would be inside when it arrived. The woman panicked as she heard a door open down the hallway. Someone would be coming soon looking for an elevator. Susan peeked out and saw a woman walking down the hall. The door to the stairway was on the right of the elevator bank and Susan ducked inside it to hide from the woman. Susan thought briefly about just taking the stairs now but she was 12 flights up and wearing chains on her ankles. It would take her hours to get downstairs.

The nude girl heard the elevator ding and peeked outside. There was no one there now so she called the elevator again. It arrived quickly and thankfully was empty. She shuffled inside and pressed the button for the lobby. The elevator began moving past the 7th floor but then Susan realized it was stopping. Crap, she thought to herself. Someone called the elevator! The door opened and a man was standing in the doorway. He looked shocked at the nude coed standing in front of him in handcuffs. Susan waved with her cuffed hands and said "Hi". The man stammered and turned away. Susan reached out and pressed the lobby button again, thankful the guy hadn't decided to join her.

The elevator reached the first floor and the doors opened. Susan peered out and did not see anyone waiting so she stepped out. There was a plant to the right of the doors so she headed over to it and crouched behind it to cover herself as she looked for the key. She didn't see anything but dirt. She looked around and saw another plant against a post across from the elevators. She covered herself as best she could and walked over to it. As she approached, she saw a couple coming across the lobby. Susan moved quickly and placed herself on the far side of the pole, pressing her chest tightly against it, trying to hide. The couple looked in her direction and smiled. She gave back a weak smile as the man pressed the elevator button. It arrived quickly and they entered. Susan was beginning to wonder what type of hotel this was.

Susan leaned out and looked into the plant's pot and saw the key to her cuffs in the dirt. She stepped out and picked it up and was able to unlock her wrists and then bent down and unlocked her ankles. She still didn't see where Kylie had hidden her bikini. She looked for other plants when she heard a voice. "Excuse me, Miss," a man said. Susan turned around and saw a man in a hotel uniform holding her bikini. "I believe you are looking for this. Although we are a clothing optional hotel, we prefer guests to cover themselves in the main public areas."

"Sorry," Susan said, taking the bikini from the man. She held the cloth to her chest as the man walked past her. She quickly tied the strings to the top and took the elevator back to the top floor. Kylie was waiting for her at the elevator. Instead of leading her to the hotel room, she instead took Susan back into the stairwell. She ordered the poor woman to kneel against the railing of the stairs. Kylie cuffed Susan's wrists to the rail and then pulled each of the girl's ankles up to the rail and cuffed them next to her wrists. She placed a vibrator under the bikini bottoms and turned it on.

"You didn't finish your task earlier. So we will try again." Susan noticed the camera mounted on a tripod facing her. I'll be watching you from the room as will all of your fans on the Internet. They actually have control over that little device. You get free when you get off." Susan glared at her former friend as the vibrator began torturing her. The device started on a slow speed, then sped up, then turned off, leaving her frustrated. Then it would speed up again. Whoever was controlling the vibrator was planning to tease her for as long as possible. Susan only hoped no one planned to use the stairwell tonight.