West Valley High Day 150: Spa and Pool

Story Info
Susan and Kylie play at the pool with some new friends.
2.1k words
4.43
7.6k
9
0

Part 65 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's second day at the resort with Kylie didn't start much better than her first day. Kylie had given her another tiny bikini to wear and then the pair had headed down to breakfast and then the hotel's pool and spa. Ever since Susan had learned this was a clothing optional hotel, she knew she wouldn't be spending much time wearing clothes this week.

The girls' first stop was the sauna. Kylie led Susan in and pulled off the girl's bikini top and bottom. She was told to lie down on the warm wooden bench face down. Kylie pulled a roll of tape from her bag and taped Susan's ankles together and then did the same to her wrists. Then she pulled Susan's feet up to her butt and taped them to her bound wrists, hog tying her. Susan started to complain so Kylie placed a strip of tape over her mouth. Kylie sat down on the bench next to her friend and patted her head. Susan lay face down as long as she could, but the sauna bench was very hot and she felt her breasts burning. They were still sore and tender from the milking machine last week, so the girl rolled over onto her side. She knew this meant she was exposed if anyone else entered the sauna but she felt she had no choice.

Of course, no sooner than she had done so, another woman came in, wearing a white towel. She looked at Susan and then at Kylie and paused. Kylie spoke, "Sorry, it's really the only way I can keep this one under control." Susan rolled back over onto her chest to cover up.

The woman smiled and took a seat opposite Kylie. "I knew when I agreed to come to a place like this with my boyfriend that I would see some strange things. Do you guys come here a lot?" Kylie explained that this was their first time and then the women started talking about the resort. Susan now understood why they were here and that this place was a swingers resort where "anything goes". This was not good news for her. She rolled back onto her side as the heat was too much on her chest.

The other woman approached Susan and ran her fingers along her side. The girl squirmed at the woman's warm touch. "She's very pretty," the woman said. Kylie nodded. "Is she yours?"

Kylie hesitated. "Well, not specifically. But she knows she must do what I tell her or there will be serious consequences." Kylie was staring at Susan as she said this.

"I will have to ask my master if we can play sometime," the woman said. Kylie agreed that would be nice.

The other woman stayed in the sauna for about fifteen minutes and then said her goodbyes. Kylie walked out with her and Susan panicked that she was going to be left there to swelter. She squirmed in her bonds on the hot hard wood trying to find a comfortable position. About 10 minutes later, Kylie returned and sat down next to her friend and stroked her blonde hair. "How ya doin, babe?" she said and laughed knowing Susan could not answer with her mouth taped shut. Finally Kylie cut the tape loose with a pair of scissors and helped Susan to her feet. She motioned for Susan to follow her and the pair walked out of the sauna towards the outdoor pool, Susan still completely naked.

Kylie found a pair of loungers and laid out towels. She told Susan to lie down on one of them and then used duct tape to pin her wrists to the sides of the lounger. Kylie's lounger was shaded by an umbrella, but Susan's was not. She felt the sun on her skin and wondered how long her friend would leave her there to bake. There were several other women sunbathing topless around the pool and at least one of the other women was also apparently being controlled by her lover as she wore a thick collar around her neck and what appeared to be a chastity belt around her waist.

The girl ordered a drink from a bartender and looked down at her defenseless friend. "You're looking a little hot," she said, and pulled an ice cube out of her drink. She placed it on Susan's sternum and the girl wriggled as the ice melted between her tits. Kyle slid the cube over Susan's left breast and onto her nipple before passing it back across her to the other breast and nipple. Back and forth she went as the ice melted slowly and Susan continued to wiggle from the temperature change.

After about 30 minutes, Kylie removed the tape from Susan's wrists and rolled her over. Her wrists were refastened to the lounger with more tape and Susan put her head down knowing she would be lying there for awhile. Two men came by and talked with Kylie for awhile but Susan couldn't make out what they were saying to Kylie but there was a lot of laughing and sideways glances at the bound naked girl. Finally the men walked away, but not before one of them gave Susan a hard swat on her bare butt before he walked away. Kylie headed off to the pool to swim with the guys, leaving Susan to broil in the sun.

Eventually Kylie came over with the two boys beside her. She removed the handcuffs and Susan was ordered to stand up. The boys were staring her up and down and Susan felt very uncomfortable. Kylie spoke, "Susie, this is Pablo and Javier. They work here at the resort but they have the morning off. They also have a boat and when they get off day after tomorrow, they want to take us out on their boat. Sounds like fun, right?" Susan wasn't sure but she nodded. "They also gave me a few ideas based on stuff they've seen other people do here. So let's have some fun now as well."

Susan was led over to the diving board that extended out over the pool. Pablo told her to climb on top of it and lie down on it face down. He climbed behind her and Susan was worried he was going to rape her right there in public. But instead, he duct taped her ankles and wrists as Kylie had done before, leaving her hogtied on top of the diving board. There was a smatter of applause from a couple sitting nearby and Susan realized she was going to be putting on a show again, this time not for Krutz' cameras but instead for a live audience. Susan had seen a "no cameras" sign walking out to the pool and she was thankful for that. She lay on the board for ten minutes before one of the boys rolled her over onto her side, exposing her breasts to the crowd in and around the pool. Susan tried not to move herself as falling off the board would not be a good idea.

Soon she would not have to worry about that as Pablo lifted her nude body off the diving board and sat her down on the tile next to the pool. Pablo untaped the girl's wrists and ankles and then tied her them together in front of her with the rope. He used a second piece of rope to bind her ankles together. Javier jumped into the pool and Pablo handed Susan down to him. She was kicking and screaming and several people turned to look. But Javier floated her gently on the surface of the water and she calmed down. Pablo knelt on the diving board and Javier handed him up the end of the ropes. With Pablo supporting her body, Javier knotted the ropes on top of the diving board so her naked body was now suspended from it, her stomach and breasts touching the water. Her shoulders were already aching from the hogtie and now it was even worse with her weight pulling her down.

The boys decided to do a little diving, which meant bouncing up and down on the diving board, which led to Susan being dunked down into the water. Luckily for her, the way she was tied meant her head remained above water even has her chest and stomach would go under every time one of the boys dove in. She could not do much about the splashing in her face as the boys hit the water.

One of the boys had left and returned with a heavy weight he borrowed from the hotel gym. He dropped down into the water and tied the weight around Susan's waist, further pulling her down into the water and causing even more pain to the girl's wrists, ankles and shoulders. She winced in pain and let out a small moan.

The pain was soon relieved but not in a way Susan would have preferred. Pablo cut the rope holding her to the diving board, and with the heavy weight around her waist, she sunk quickly to the bottom of the pool. She struggled against the rope, trying to get herself loose as she hit the bottom. Luckily for Susan, Javier was already in the pool and he cut the weight loose and pulled her up to the surface. She gasped for air as her head cleared the water. Pablo dove in with a pool noodle and retied the girl into a hogtie with the noodle wedged into her armpits. He let go and Susan bobbed on the surface with the noodle holding up her bound body. They left her floating there for a moment before Javier pulled the noodle loose and she dropped under the water again. Time and again Javier would pull her up out of the water and then push her back under it again, Susan desperately trying to hold her breath before each dunking.

They let her float on the surface for awhile before Pablo pulled her underwater and before Susan could react, he had handcuffed her bound wrists to the pool ladder. She was now trapped under the water, frantically trying to work her way out of the ropes, wasting precious breath. Suddenly she saw Kylie in front of her with a knife. She sliced through the ropes to cut Susan free and lifted her up. The boys pulled her out of the water and laid her down onto the side of the pool. Susan was crying but the boys were laughing. She caught a quick glance of Kylie's face and she did not look happy. Susan figured Kylie would get in serious trouble with Krutz if Susan was seriously harmed.

Two men came over and started talking to the boys and Kylie. One of them knelt down next to Susan and started asking her questions about whether she was okay. Susan thought about telling the truth, about how she was being held captive and being tortured by a sadistic madman but she knew there was little use. Kylie had warned her Krutz had eyes here and even if one of these men took her away, he would find a way to bring her back. So she said she was fine and the men went away.

Kylie helped Susan to her feet and walked her back to the loungers. They both sat down and Kylie picked up a book to read. Susan sat back in her lounger and figured she could at least work on her tan.

Susan had a surprisingly relaxing afternoon poolside. Several couples came by and talked to her and Kylie and Kylie was more than happy to share the paid link to the website where Susan was prominently displayed. But the girls had drinks and food poolside and Susan got to do a bit of swimming without being restrained. Kylie surprised Susan by giving her a red bodycon dress and heels and taking her to dinner in the hotel's restaurant, all apparently paid for by The Artist.

The pair returned to their hotel room where Susan had to surrender her dress. Kylie led her out onto the balcony overlooking the ocean. Kylie made her stand on the small ledge facing the balcony and tied one of her ankles to the bottom rail. She spread Susan's legs wide apart and tied her other ankle so she faced the shore. Susan was shocked when Kylie bent her over the railing. Kylie pulled her wrists against the top rail and tied them tight so she now was staring into her room between her spread legs. Kylie taped the vibrator to Susan's leg and turned it on. "Same rule as before," she said. "You come inside when you cum." Susan started into the camera Kylie has set up, wondering if the guys she had met earlier today were watching her.