Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eva! I'm not leaving you out! Come here!" he shouted.

Eva walked into the room, and wasted no time. She straddled his face, and started grinding on his mouth. He licked her vigorously, as Sofia rode him.

Sofia shouted, "I'm going to come! Eva! Come with me!"

"Almost!" yelped Eva, as Frank licked her harder. Then she said, "Put your tongue inside me again!"

Frank started tongue fucking her, and she rubbed her own clit rapidly. "Okay! Okay!" she shouted. Sophia started to moan loudly, and both women started to come. Frank could feel Eva's pussy squeezing his tongue as she orgasmed, her pussy contractions causing her creamy female ejaculate to squeeze down, onto his tongue. Sofia's pussy was tensing so much that she was nearly jerking him off, and he started coming, too. He came harder than he ever had before. Sofia could feel it, and she pushed down on him, forcing his dick against the very limits of her pussy, intensifying his orgasm even further.

His world was nothing but wet. Eva's soaking wet pussy, orgasming on his mouth, and Sofia's, coming on his dick. Frank had never been happier, and knew his future held a lot of beautiful things, now that he was back in Sofia's good graces.

12