What a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda and I cuddled, the room was warm, our psyches satiated, I dropped off to sleep.

In the early hours, when the light of the morning was peeking through the curtains, my bladder woke me, I noticed the woman in my bed was a naked Laura. I stroked her, she slit her eyes and smiled at me, we wrestled on the bed together.

When the clock indicated it was after ten, we were awoken by a knock on the door, "Housekeeping!" We realized we needed to check out, so we showered and packed our things, met Jeff and Brenda in the breakfast room. There was no shyness this time, I kissed Brenda openly, Laura was greeted as warmly by Jeff. On the ride home, again Jeff drove, but Laura was his companion in the front seat, Brenda let me hold her in the back. We played our games again, sang the songs, and though there was emotional closeness, passion was dimmed for the moment, we'd all had more than enough.

The next morning, I had to catch a plane - my job required a great amount of travel. I talked with Laura in the evening by telephone, the upcoming weekend was my time with my daughters, a divorced father never gives that up willingly. And then, I headed to my corporate headquarters for two weeks to teach rookies in our products. Yes, I met someone there, on four or five nights I stayed in her bedroom, there was no love involved, just a desire to couple.

By the time I got around to Laura again, a full month had passed. We spent a pleasant weekend together, the sex was as good as it always was with her, and yet, somehow, the closeness we had was ebbing. I had no idea if she was seeing Jeff or someone else, she didn't ask me if I'd been less than faithful on my travels. It simply didn't matter. We went to a dinner for four couples at Jeff and Brenda's house, Brenda greeted me as a welcomed friend, but no other intimate actions or suggestions followed.

Laura and I drifted in this fashion for some months, at some point Laura became jealous of another woman she knew I was seeing, she left my bed in the middle of the night to 'punish me.' By the fall, we'd run our course, we had one last evening to celebrate our friendship, over the next months we'd have an occasional lunch or perhaps cocktails, simply to keep in touch with each other, but both had moved on.

I'll always be fond of Laura, remember her and her friends ardently, remember that long weekend, my first foursome swap, very fondly. It was to be over twenty years before I found myself in a similar situation.

12