All Comments on 'What Goes In Vegas Ch. 04'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

She will make it work

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If Barbara was going to University in the UK in the seventies then there were NO fees to pay, in fact she would have had a grant to attend University. Obviously she could have earned extra money by sex to have more spending money, but to say she needed money to get into University is incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Moving to Erotic Coupling doesn't change the fact Carol is a cheating slut who has no guilt from what she did. Taking it up the butt doesn't change anything, she is still DJ's whore and only a matter of time before Ray realizes what a whore of a wife he has and how she destroyed their marriage with her selfish actions. There is no redemption for this discusting whore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So Carol is going to get Ed and Barbara to get Ray onboard with cuckolding him. That's how Carol is going to get rid of her guilt? What a disgusting human being! The photos and videos she wanted goes to show how much of a whore she really is. She should be divorce and save her family all the grief and embarrassment that she will bring when all is discovered. A cheating BBC whore is all she will ever be now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess what happens in Vegas doesn’t. DJ sends his BBC whore pics and video and now another Loving Wife has seen them? So I guess the ever faithful guilt ridden loving wife will now get her new friends to get Ray to get into the cuckold lifestyle? Is she giving up her ass because she is on her period or waiting for it to tighten up, waiting for the STD report or waiting for the meds to kick in? I feel bad for Ray and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess Carol will justify her slutting it up in Vegas and to ease her guilt by saying that her and Rays sex life was getting stale. Why does it take her being a slut to BBC to realize this and just be a slut for Ray? Is she going to tell ray about her BBC adventures and how it will be good for their marriage? I like how she is introducing how Barbara and Ed are getting slowly introduce to this to set up Ray for the "honey we need to talk" chat. This will be a good way to clean up this train wreck and wrap it up in with nice little bow.

DickTraceyDickTracey4 months ago

Loved the story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Nice, trying to justify her affair by having Ray negotiate with a prostitute. People will convince themselves of anything to justify their actions.

Her sex life was stale, she was bored, Ray was boring. Ray was tired. Blah blah blah.

Sorry he was busy earning a living and working his ass off so she didn’t have to work. Guess that makes having an affair ok then, why not turn him into a regular cuckold then? She could even have another man’s kid just to rub it in her husbands face that he isn’t good enough for her. After all, this attractive lawyer/former prostitute with an incredibly wealthy husband is fine being her….what? Sugar daddy? Roommate? Cuck? Does she love him or just his money?

Both of these women are horrible partners, but at least one is honest about it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed reading the story well written. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. What kind of mischief will Carol and Barbara get themselves into .Coral is not satisfied sexually. Barbara will help her meet men.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

Love it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

InfosaugerInfosauger16 days ago

I'm waiting for the next chapters when Ray stumbles finds the letters from DJ and realises his wife cheated on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES