What Goes In Vegas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you met a couple of the bankers in your work. Did they hit on you or threaten you with your past?"

"No. Quite the opposite, in fact. The partner the Firm had paired me with, Richard, predominately handled divorce cases. He was a terrible misogynist and was one of my biggest detractors. He came to me one day with a case that no one in the Firm wanted to touch. It was defending a wife whose husband was suing her for divorce on the grounds she had been unfaithful.

The husband was well-known, very wealthy, and had hired one of the best divorce lawyers in London to prosecute her. She denied all the accusations, and the case had become quite vindictive. The husband wanted to cut his wife off completely from receiving a single penny from him.

Richard relinquished almost all aspects of the case to me. He saw my inevitable failure with the case as an excellent way to get rid of me. And so I had to go to the first meeting with the husband and his lawyer on my own. And who should be sitting at the table with his flash lawyer, but one of my old regulars.

The minute I walked into the room, I saw the shock register on the husband's face, and knowing I could dig up incriminating photos of him gave me immense confidence. His lawyer was a supercilious bastard who treated me with absolute disdain. I slipped the husband a note telling him to call me, which he did five minutes after our meeting finished. We met in a little cafe around the corner, and I never even had to mention the photos.

It took very little to convince him to withdraw his case, and I got his wife a fair settlement. Needless to say, my handling of that case brought me a lot of traction in the Firm. In fact, I might have been the Firm's first female partner if I hadn't met and married Ed."

"How did you meet Ed?"

"Later, that's enough of me. How did you meet your beautiful black man? I'm impressed. I've never been with a black man."

So Carol explained to Barbara about her makeover, the long taxi queue, and her stupid decision to walk back to the hotel. And how DJ had stopped, offered her a lift and subsequently asked her to lunch. Barbara interrupted and asked why he was called DJ.

"Well, I found that his full name was Demarious Jones but that he hated the name and hadn't answered to that name for many years."

Carol went on to explain how he had asked her out the next day. And that, much against her better sense, and because she was pissed with Ray, she consented to go to a bike meet with him. She explained about the dirt bike meeting, meeting his friends and about him joining her in the shower after the racing. But she clammed up when Barbara pressed for details. She became shy but hinted that they had made love and it had been very good.

"I want to know the details."

"I'm embarrassed. Tell me some more about how you met Ed, and I'll think about it."

Barbara paused in thought. She knew that to get Carol to relax and give up her secrets; she needed to share some details that she had never shared before and decided to juice up her narrative.

"In the first two years after I graduated, I hardly dated. All my energy went into winning as many cases as possible and securing my position in the Firm. The couple of guys I dated were around my age, and the sex was insipid. It's a funny word to use, I know, but after some of the kinky stuff I had done with my clients, neither guy came close to pressing any of my buttons. I faked orgasms to end the dates quickly and swore to myself not to bother again. Then Richard landed a case different from what normally landed on our desks. It involved an import/export company that had run foul of some government regulations. The client was proving awkward. He was young and didn't want to back down in any way. Whereas Richard wanted him to plead guilty and take a small fine.

I had been using my looks and knowledge of men's weaknesses to give me an advantage in some cases. Richard, although still quite antagonistic towards me, was not above using my natural attributes for his own ends. He asked me to dress up sexily and meet with the client to see if I could get the client to see sense and change his position."

"What does this have to do with Ed?" Carol inquired.

"Plenty! You see, Cesar and I are still lovers. So any explanation of my marriage to Ed has to include him."

"Does Ed know about about Cesar?"

"Yes, but I'll tell you about that later."

"I met with Cesar for lunch. He was the same age as me and drop-dead gorgeous. He was born in the UK, but to Portuguese parents, who had emigrated to the UK and started importing olive oil. The father had died two years previously, and Cesar had taken over the running of the company. He was dark skinned, had black hair pulled back in a ponytail and the most wonderful dark brown eyes. We bonded immediately, cut the lunch short and drove to his apartment.

He made me take my panties off as soon as we got in his car, and he had my legs spread wide and was feeling me up as he drove. We almost had sex in his car outside his apartment. I'm sure we would have if there hadn't been so many people on the pavement that day. He was an incredible lover, very kinky, just how I liked it. He fucked me in the arse over his kitchen bench, That being the first object he could lean me over when we entered his apartment. Anal sex was one of my big turn-ons, something that Levi always demanded. I came like a freight train. When we both had our breath back, Cesar lay me on his bed and made beautiful, slow love to me for the rest of the afternoon. And during the brief spells we weren't fucking, we sorted out the best defence for his upcoming case. A month later, the Court gave him a small fine and no convictions against his name,"

"Why didn't you marry him?" Carol asked.

"Well, for the next year, Cesar and I had a turbulent affair. I never knew when he would likely turn up, and he would disappear for weeks without contact. Remember, we are talking about the early seventies, so no mobile phones. I knew he travelled overseas for business but was terribly jealous of his absences. But every time he turned up, and I tried to get an explanation from him, we just wound up in bed and had the most incredible sex. Then he disappeared for a month, and in desperation, I finally drove to his apartment. His car was outside, and as I sat plucking up the courage to knock on his door, he exited with an older woman. I was devastated and cried all the way back to my apartment."

"Shit, you didn't take him back after that, surely?"

"I did. Cesar turned up a few days later, and I held him at bay until he agreed to sit and explain himself. The woman was his mother, but he freely admitted I was not the only woman he was fucking. He didn't want a relationship; relationships soon soured in his experience. He said the sex we had was better than he had had with anyone else, and he figured if we lived together, our sex life would soon become mediocre, and he did not want that to happen.

He said he did see himself marrying and having children someday, but he wanted to keep me as his mistress, not a wife.

The next few months were hard; he turned up infrequently, but every time, I gave in and submitted to his demands. Then, I met another guy one night and took him home to my apartment. Poor guy, I fucked him all over the house, real dirty revenge stuff. The next time Cesar turned up, I showed him photos of my liaison and stood back, waiting for the explosion. Nothing, instead, Cesar got turned on, and soon we were in my bed, him insisting I fucked him just as I fucked the guy in the photos."

"Wow! And I thought my experience with DJ had been Kinky. I wonder if I could show my photos to Ray and get him to try out some new positions."

Barbara shook her head, "Not a good idea. But something I don't understand is how DJ took photos of you guys fucking. Did he have a hidden camera set-up?"

Carol blushed crimson and then reluctantly revealed that another man had been present the night of the final dinner. Barbara pushed her for details, and Carol told her about Kurt and how he had awakened desires that she had never known she harboured.

When Carol finished answering Barbara's many questions, they realised it was 1:30, and they were both hungry. Over lunch, Barbara asked Carol where she thought her marriage might go. And Carol explained her doubts and fears.

"Well, as I see it, you have two basic choices. You try and put this affair behind you and concentrate on getting Ray to meet your needs, or you find yourself a Cesar, a lover who can meet your most secret desires."

"No, I don't think I could live with being unfaithful. I don't intend to play around again."

"Then you need to find ways to get Ray to fulfil some of your newfound desires. I have some ideas. But let's go to lunch. I'm hungry after all this talking about sex."

After lunch, they headed back to the pool. Barbara told Carol she had never had a female friend she could talk to and hoped they could write to one another when the trip was over and maybe visit one another. Carol asked again about how she had met Ed. Barbara acknowledged the question and sat contemplating where to start.

"I met him at one of the Firm's parties a little over a year after I took up with Cesar. I was on the lookout for a husband as I had gotten clucky and wanted children, but I had met no one I was remotely interested in. I realise now that I was looking for entirely the wrong man. I wanted a guy like Cesar: super attractive, dynamite in bed and intelligent. That type of guy is rare, and more often than not, is only after a one-night stand.

Ed approached me at the party. I found it easy talking with him. Our conversation was relaxed, as I was not interested in bedding him. He was portly and balding and did not have any clothes sense. But I knew he had money, as his clothes were expensive and he wouldn't have been at the Firm's party if he had been poor. By the end of the evening, I was still with him and enjoying his company. So when he asked if I would have dinner and go to a show with him, I surprised myself with my ready acceptance.

Three more dates followed, all enjoyable, before I even acknowledged that I had romantic feelings for him. I sat in my apartment, evaluating how I felt. He was different to anyone else I had ever dated. There was no pressure from him to get me in the sack; he gave me his total attention throughout the date. I never caught him taking sly glances at any pretty woman nearby, and he was incredibly proud of me when he introduced me to his friends. I realised I needed to up the anti and see if there might be a future in our relationship, and I decided there and then to bed him on our next date.

"How long before you married?" Carol asked.

"About four months after I met him. It was me that asked to marry. He freely admits, even today, that he would never have dared pose the question, thinking I was so far out of his league."

"Did you've in with him immediately?"

"No, it was very prim and proper. He never slept the night until after the wedding. Our lovemaking was mostly done in his hotel. You see, he was, and still is, a very wealthy man. He had an estate in Somerset, which he maintained for some family members and twenty household staff. He also has property in both Ireland and France."

Why does he work then?"

"He does not need to work at all, but the company is his absolute joy in life, and he loves the challenges and all the business travel. Managing the estates is a burden, and he mostly leaves that to his accountants, as the other family members are useless at managing money. You might know the English branch of our company is located in Bristol, so we have a lovely home there, where we live for nine or ten months a year."

"Where do you live the other three months? Carol inquired, eyes raised.

"We have a small apartment in Brussels and another in Saint-Raphaël on the French Riviera. I also own an apartment near Porto, Portugal. It is where Cesar's parents came from, and he has many relatives there."

"Good lord. Do you go there with Cesar?"

"No, I go there on my own mostly, but Cesar usually visits for a couple of days when I stay there. Sometimes, when the weather is bad in Bristol, I hop on a plane and spend a week in Porto. It is my place of refuge."

"Did you have children?"

"Yes, three, two boys and a girl. The second boy is Cesar's child. If you were ever to see photos, you would see the resemblance."

"And Ed knows this."

"We have never discussed it, but yes he must know. Ed has never worried much about sex, he can happily go for months without. Anyway, enough about Ed and I. Let's discuss your marriage."

Between cooling down in the pool and ordering drinks, they discussed ways that Carol could get Ray to satisfy this newly awakened version of Carol.

Barbara's phone dinged around 4:45 to say the meetings were over, and they were all being picked up for dinner at 6:00. So they headed to their rooms to change.

Dinner that night was at the Buco de Beppo Restaurant at Huntington Beach. Carol sat next to Barbara, but they had little time for any conversation, as they were expected to mingle, and Carol found she was very popular. It was as if every man there knew she was an easy touch, and she had to avoid more than one wayward hand.

She brought this up with Barbara the next time they sat down.

Barbara gave her a knowing smile, "It's uncanny, isn't it? How do they know? I can assure you that you look no different. I've had the same thing happen to me over the years. It must be very subtle changes in your body language they pick up on."

When Ray and Carol got to bed that night, he let her know that he was tired, so she didn't have to worry about him wanting to make love, "I know you're not up for it, what with your period coming on."

Carol was a little disappointed, as after all her talk with Barbara, she was actually quite horny.

The next morning, after Ray had left for the final day of meetings, she opened her iPad check, checked her emails, and was excited to find a message from DJ. It was short and sweet, saying he was missing her terribly and that he had copied all the photos to his Dropbox and gave its address.

Carol didn't have a clue how to open a Dropbox, so she asked Barbara about it at breakfast.

"Sure. I know how to set that up. Bring your computer to the pool, and we'll have a look."

Carol was very unsure about this, knowing very well what the photos may reveal. But she reasoned there was no other option. There was absolutely no one else she could ask, and the very nature of the images meant she couldn't take it to a computer doctor to sort it out.

They again sat at the pool near the bar, but not close enough to be overheard. Barbara was not versed in with the iPad, but after searching how to install Dropbox on YouTube, she got an account set up, and they opened DJ's shared folder.

She saw there were twenty-seven photos and a video. Twenty of the photos were dated three days before, and seven of them were dated the day after. Barbara clicked on the first photo, and Carol nearly fainted with embarrassment. She was on the bed, DJ holding her legs over his shoulders, and the angle clearly showed half of his thick shaft buried in her cunt. The look on her face was what embarrassed her most, it was twisted in naked animal lust. Put the photo in front of a jury, and no one would ever believe the sex wasn't consensual.

Carol made a half-hearted effort to stop Barbara from seeing any more, but she brushed Carol's limp hand away.

"Look at them with me," Barbara whispered, "I've seen dozens of these, and I doubt they are going to be any worse than what I have taken over the years in my apartment."

Carol was sure she was wrong. The photos were far more graphic than she had ever expected. And the video was shocking; it was only twenty minutes long, but in that time, she was fucked in every hole by both men and was pleading in the dirtiest language for them to fuck her harder.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. They swapped details and talked about Carol visiting England.

Dinner that night was quiet; some managers had already left for the airport. Ed and Ray had arranged for Shuttle to share after lunch the next day, as they were both flying out within an hour of each other. The subject of her and Ray visiting England was raised, and Ed pushed Ray to come to spend some time at the company premises in Bristol. Tentatively, Ray agreed to them calling in June of the following year but said he could be away from the office for no more than two weeks. But he readily agreed to Barbara's suggestion that Carol stay for a few weeks longer.

They got to bed early, around 10:00 pm. Carol's mind drifted to the photos concealed on her iPad that was sitting beside the bed, and a voracious craving to fuck washed over her. As Ray got into bed, she asked, "Do you want to fuck me in my bottom? You haven't had sex for a few days."

Ray looked surprised. They had only tried anal a couple of times, and Carol had always complained that she didn't like it and that it hurt.

"Are you sure?" He asked, "I can wait until your period has finished."

"I want you now. Our sex has been getting stale the last couple of years. I want to try some new things. Barbara says Ed talks dirty to her, which really turns her on."

Saying this, she got on her hands and knees and hitched her nighty above her waist. Ray didn't need a second invitation. He was in behind her and rubbing his cock around her slit in a flash. Then she felt him hop off the bed, and she panicked, thinking she had seen her abused cunt and knew she had been unfaithful. But Ray had just gone to the bathroom and came back with a tube of lubrication and was soon oiled up and deep in her arse.

She had to start the dirty talk herself as he had never talked like that to her before. But when they finally came, he was calling her his favourite slut and digging up new names for how dirty she was.

Carol loved it. She was thinking of everything she wanted to try when they returned home.

12