What Happens in Vegas Pt. 03

Story Info
Charlie & Jessica's continued adventures.
23.2k words
4.41
11.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

What Happened in Vegas Didnt Stay Part 3

PS. Sorry for the Back to the Future reference. It just popped into my head. LOL

The girls have scheduled a reception back home a few months after the wedding. Jessica and I are on my couch discussing and planning the hotel stay for it.

I see on the website the hotel has a beautiful pool and hot tub. I start telling her I can't wait to see her in the bathing suit from Vegas. All wet and clingy. Maybe in the hot tub I will pull it aside and sit her on my lap and fuck her in the hot bubbly water.

She smiles at that. I know it's late and she has an early morning tomorrow and she is heading home tonight. I lean my forehead against hers and look her in the eyes.

"Friday after work I am taking you out to dinner. Then I am taking you home and you are mine to do with as I please."

She looks at me and tries to blink her eyes innocently at me. "Yes Daddy."

I hold her face in my hands and kiss her hard. She returns the kiss with the same amount of enthusiasm.

I break the kiss and she looks at me with fire in her eyes. "God, Charlie you get me so worked up. I want to stay, but I can't. I would have to get up so early to get my work stuff from home. If I had it with me in the car."

I put my finger to her lips. "Sshhh. It's ok. I know." I pull my finger away and give her a gentle loving kiss. "I will pick you up after work Friday. You will look casual but sexy. Then it's dinner, drinks and fucking you senseless for desert. Friday night Daddy is having his way with his favorite girl."

"Jesus, I have to go before I don't. I actually got wet from just having you say that." Jessica stands up and heads for her coat on the rack. I reach it before her and hold it for her. As I pull it over her shoulders I reach down and grab a boob in each hand. I pinch on her nipples through her shirt and she moans. "You are so mean."

I nuzzle her neck as a pull and tease her nipples. "If this is mean what's this?" I reach a hand slowly down. I get half way down her stomach, and she jerks away from me.

She puts her hand on my chest keeping me an arm length away. "I am leaving before I change my mind and have to get up at 4AM." And she turns for the door.

"What no kiss goodbye?" I ask

"No kiss tonight. You are being very mean." She giggles and blows me a kiss as she closes the door.

She leaves and I sit down and enjoy a beer. I am sitting there when I have a thought. I text Mary.

ME - hey Mary it's Charlie. I want to give Jessica a fun night Friday night. Are you busy?

A few minutes later.

Mary - Really?

ME - Yes. I am pretty sure we all had fun last time. You did have fun right?

Mary - Oh God Yes. Are you doing this for her or you?

ME - I won't say I didn't enjoy it too, but it's for her. She had a great time. You two have started talking again. I am trying to give her a fun weekend, and to prove it, I will add this. If you don't want to play with me that's fine. You and I don't have to. I want this to be about Jessica.

Mary - Slow down Charlie. I didn't say I didn't want to have sex with you too. Just concerned about getting between you two. Is Jessica with you now.

ME - No she left a few minutes ago to go home

Mary - Give me a few minutes you caught me in the middle of something

It's about 20 minutes later my phone rings. It's Mary.

"Hello"

"Hi Charlie I thought it would be better to talk this through."

"Ok"

"I just spoke to Jessica."

"What? You didn't tell her, did you?"

"No, I didn't relax. We did have a nice talk though. She told me you were very mean to her tonight before she left."

"If teasing her is mean? Yes I was." I say laughing.

"I want an honest answer to my next question Charlie. Do you love her?"

I don't have to even think about it. "Yes"

"Why do you want to do a threesome with me then?"

"Mary, it's not that cut and dry. I could hear it in her voice when she originally told me about you two how much she enjoyed your time together a few years ago, but more to the point how much she missed talking to you. Was it a Huge turn on watching you two? Absolutely! I Loved sitting back and watching Jessica get excited and orgasm. I wasn't watching you, I was watching her. I was watching her head roll, her eyes opening wide, her mouth hanging open as she gasped in pleasure, it was all amazing."

Mary just says "Wow."

"Was it fun having sex with you? Yes it was, but I would be happy just knowing Jessica has her old friend back too."

"Jesus, Jessica is a lucky girl. Do you have a brother by chance?"

I laugh. "Sorry I don't."

"That's ok.... Daddy". She put the emphasis on Daddy.

I laugh. "She told you about that too I see. Did she tell you she started it?"

"Yes Daddy she did."

"And it looks like you like the idea of it too."

"Yes Daddy I do."

Hhmmm, let's see how far she will go. "Mary, did my Little Girl tell you there is no saying No to Daddy?"

"No Daddy."

"Do you now understand there is no saying no? You misbehave and you could be spanked or punished?"

"Yes Daddy."

"So I want you to answer me honestly now Mary. Are you interested in Daddy for Jessica or yourself? I want Mary to answer Charlie now."

"Honestly, both I think. The thought of something like this has always made me curious. The closest I got was a smack on the ass while having sex."

"So spanking you anywhere is ok?"

"Anywhere?"

"Yes, any sensitive area. It will sting but not hurt. Spanking may turn your ass pink or light red, but I don't want to Hurt you."

"If it's too much will you stop?"

"We could figure out a safe word, yes. So you would be ok with clamps, public flashing, exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, and butt plugs to name a few? I will not ask you to have sex in anyway with anyone but me and Jessica. Do you understand?"

It takes her a moment to respond, but I get a quiet. "Yes Daddy."

"Does my Little Girl have plans tomorrow after work?"

"No Daddy."

"You do now. Text me your address. I have some planning to do. You will get your instructions later tonight. Good night Mary."

"Good night Daddy."

I get Mary's text with her address, and I start looking around her area. I find a decent steakhouse, and a high end shopping mall with a lingerie store. Perfect.

I text Mary.

ME - Tomorrow night an Uber will arrive to take you to the Twin Pines shopping center. You will meet us at the bar by the entrance at 7pm. Be dressed casual but sexy, and something easy to get on and off. No mentioning this to Jessica. I want to surprise her.

Mary - Yes Daddy. I am so excited for tomorrow night.

ME - Me too. Goodnight

Mary - Goodnight Daddy.

Good god, how did I ever win this lottery? Meeting Jessica in Vegas. Watching her dominate June. A threesome with Mary and now a little Dom/Sub action.

I pick up Jessica Friday after work and she has the off the shoulder sweatshirt and pants I bought for her the first time she spent the weekend at my place. She hugs me at the door and I start kissing all the exposed skin on her right shoulder. I pull the neckline out a tad and see she has on a push up bra.

I hold her face in my hands. "God, you are so sexy." I lean in and kiss her. I break the kiss and while still holding her face in my hands. "Is my little girl ready for a special night with Daddy?"

She looks at me wide eyed and bites her lip and nods her head.

"I want to hear you say it Jessica."

"Yes I am ready to be Daddy's Little Girl tonight."

"Good come with me." I take her hand and pull her into her bedroom. I push her pants down over her thighs and bend her over the bed. I start rubbing her ass. "Have you been a good girl Jessica?"

She doesn't hesitate and you can hear a little apprehension in her voice. "Yes I have Daddy."

I pat her ass cheek gently "Good girl." I grab the lube off her nightstand and squirt some on her asshole, and rub it in with my fingertip. She gently moans. I pull my hand away and take the butt plug out of my coat pocket. Drizzle a little lube on it and put it against her ass and push.

She moans loudly. "Oh God."

I keep slow steady pressure on it as it sinks in. Her ass finally swallows the widest part and pulls it in. I rub the lube into her skin and pat her ass. "Pull up your pants. I am taking my little girl to dinner." I walk out of her bedroom.

We are in the car driving and she is fidgeting in her seat. I rub her thigh. "Jessica are you ok?"

She looks at me. "It feels bigger tonight than when I put it in at the airport."

"Well of course it does. It's the next size up."

A look of half shock, half smile shows on her face. I look at her. "Jessica, is it ok?"

She shakes her head. Looks at me. "I think Daddy is going to kill me tonight."

I turn to her with a serious look. "Say the word Jess. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or to hurt you."

She takes my hand and holds it to her chest over her heart. "Do you feel my heart beating? It's beating with love and excitement for you. You turn me on and embarrass me sometimes at the same time. I don't think you would ever hurt me, but if it does ever get too much I will let you know."

She continues to hold my hand tight to her. We drive in silence for a few minutes like that. I just can't help myself. I start to squeeze and caress her boob. I feel her nipple harden under my palm. I pull my fingers back to tease and pinch her nipple.

She moans softly. "Oh Daddy, that feels so good."

She moves forward and reaches behind her, and then sits back. She takes my hand in hers again, and pulls it down and then under her shirt. She pushes my hand up the bare skin of her belly and under her unhooked bra.

I need no further help from there. I pinch, twist and pull on one nipple and then the other as we drive down the highway. I glance over from time to time. Jessica's head is turned to the side looking at me. Her eyes are half open looking at me. I am unsure how to describe her look. Maybe a look of relaxed pleasure.

I pull my hand away. "Nnooo." She whines.

I am pulling onto the off ramp, and need two hands on the steering wheel.

She is just staring at me. I glance over at her. "We are about five minutes away." I tell her.

She looks around. "Away from where?"

I smile at her. "Away from where we are going."

She sighs and curls up on the seat. I pull into the parking lot and find a spot. I put the SUV in park. Jessica smiles and pushes the center armrest up and snuggles against me.

She hugs herself against me and has her hand on my cheek. "Charlie, can I be serious for a moment?"

I wrap my arm around her. "Of course Jessica."

She looks at me. "I love you."

I look into her eyes. "I love you too."

"No I mean like I Love You. I have never Loved someone like I love you. I can't imagine loving anyone else but you. I want to love you for the rest of my life."

I tilt my head towards her and give her a gentle kiss. I break the kiss. "I feel the exact same way Jess. I have never loved a woman like I love you, and I never want it to end."

Her eyes get tearful and she puts her face against me. I kiss her head and stroke her hair. "Not to mention the sex. I mean like Wow the sex."

She slaps my chest. "God, men are all alike."

I hold her face in mine. "Jessica, I would be happy to simply sit next to you on the couch and sleep next to you every night just holding you in my arms. But I would do so with a perpetual hard on. You are beautiful and sexy. I have felt that way since we first met in Vegas. But the sex with you is absolutely Amazing. I have Never enjoyed sex as much as I do with you. No one has ever turned me on more."

Now she is crying. I wipe her tears from her face. "Now I would like to take my Little Girl inside. I have a surprise or two in store for you tonight."

She looks at me and gives me a big smile. "Yes Daddy."

I lean down and kiss her. "That's my good girl." I look down at her loose bra. "I like that look. Leave your bra in the car."

She looks at me a little surprised. "Daddy Loves his little girl's boobs. I want you to leave them free like you do at home." I tell her.

She sighs and reaches under her shirt to remove her bra. She pulls it out and drops it on the seat. "God, you are beautiful." I lean in again and kiss her. "Now we will leave our coats and your purse in the car."

She looks at me and smiles. She knows I am trying to make her nipples hard. I walk around and open her door and help her out. I take her by the arm and walk into the mall. Right at the entrance is a restaurant with a bar. I steer her towards it. "Let's get a drink."

She hugs my arm tighter. "Yes Daddy."

We sit down at the bar with the chairs angled towards each other. Just as our drinks arrive I get a text.

Mary - I just got out of the Uber

ME - We are at the bar

"Are you ready for your first surprise, Little Girl?" I ask Jessica.

She looks at me a little unsure. "I have someone joining us so you can experience getting fucked by two people at once."

Her hand shoots to her mouth. "Charlie, I don't want another man!"

I hold her hand a tad tight. "Are you questioning Daddy?" I say quietly to her. As I finish Mary walks in. I hold up a finger to have her hold back.

"I...well I guess not. If this is what you want. I will do it for you."

I hold her hand softly. "Jessica what have I told you in the past? Who do you belong to?"

She is a little upset. "You Daddy."

"Did I tell you I want another man to fuck you?"

"No"

I soften my tone some more. "Jessica, what did I tell you exactly?"

"You told me you don't want a stranger fucking me."

I wave Mary forward. "So turn around and see the person I have here to fuck you with me."

She looks at me, obviously very nervous. "Daddy told you to turn around and look."

Jessica turns and screams. "MARY!" She hops off the bar stool and she and Mary hug each other right. Jessica breaks the hug, turns to me and slaps me on the chest. "You scared the shit out of me."

I laugh out loud. "I know it was funny."

She slaps my chest again. I grab her wrists and pull her to me. "If my Little Girl keeps slapping Daddy she will get spanked in the Men's Room."

Jessica looks at me and smiles, but holds her palms up in surrender. I smile and the girls start chatting. I order Mary a drink and get up so the ladies can sit and I stand between them.

Mary has on a woman's go to yoga pants with a sweater that goes just past her bum. It's not tight and it's not loose. She looks great in it and it has a nice V neck showing some nice cleavage.

I rub both their backs. "Daddy likes having both his Little Girls here."

Mary smiles at me. "Thank you for inviting me Daddy."

Jessica is a bit taken back by this. "Both Little Girls?" She looks at Mary. "Daddy?"

Before Mary can speak. I run my finger under her bra strap through her sweater. "Mary, you are a little overdressed tonight. These aren't allowed."

Now she is a bit surprised. I pat their shoulders. "Jessica, take Mary into the ladies room and remove her bra and put it in her purse. While she is doing that Mary you can tell her how this all got put together last night."

Mary just looks at me, a little surprised I am asking her to take off her bra in public. I lean down and nuzzle her neck. "I am not asking you to go topless. Now be a good girl and do as Daddy told you."

I pull back. She looks at me. "Yes Daddy."

Jessica smiles and gets down. She takes Mary's hand and they walk to the ladies room. A few minutes later they emerge.

Mary is first to reach me. I hug her and rub her back. No bra strap. I stand back and hold her shoulders. I give her just a small shake as I look down at her chest. Her boobs jiggle under her sweater. I lean into her and kiss her lips brushing my tongue along her lips and breaking the kiss. "What a good girl."

Jessica is behind her. I hug Jessica. She breaks the hug and looks me in the eye. "Mary told me everything. I Love You." She kisses me while holding the back of my neck. She pulls back from the kiss. "Daddy."

I pat/smack her ass. She jumps a tad and giggles. I watch her boobs shake as she does, and she sits down. The women chat and we enjoy our drinks.

I turn to Mary. "Remember you asked me why?"

Mary smiles at me "Yes."

"When she screamed out your name and hugged you is why."

Mary smiles at me. "Yes Daddy." And she kisses my cheek.

I tell them we have shopping to do and I pay the tab. On the way out of the bar I take Mary's coat and purse and run them to the car.

I make it back to the mall and they each grab an arm and we walk into the mall. Mary looks at me. "Daddy, what are we shopping for?"

"Two things. I want to get my girls something frilly and sexy to wear tonight, and the other is a surprise."

"More lingerie Daddy? You have bought me a few already." Says Jessica

Mary looks around me to Jessica. "Shh you. A man hasn't bought me lingerie in a long time."

I smile. "No fighting girls."

Mary gives Jessica a raspberry. I reach down and spank her ass. I turn in time to see Jessica giving Mary a raspberry. I spank her ass.

I pull them in close to me. "Keep it up girls, and I will take you into a bathroom and spank you both. Then you can try on lingerie with red asses."

I get one. "Yes sir" and one "Yes Daddy." I put my arms around their waists and walk along.

They ask to stop in a couple of stores and they are browsing. We walk by a clothing store and they have Santa and Elf t-shirts. A nice snug t-shirt would look so much better on them right now.

I walk us in and look at the t-shirts. I take Santa for me and two Elves. They think they are cute and think we will all look cute in them.

We walk outside the store and I steer us towards the restrooms. I hand Mary the bag. "You two go put on the new t-shirts."

Mary stares at me. "Little girl, do you have a problem?" I ask.

"Umm we don't have on bras."

"I know. I remember telling you to take yours off in the bar, and Jessica left hers in the truck. Are you questioning Daddy or saying No?"

"Well no but..."

I turn away from Mary, and I look at Jessica. "Both of you will go get changed, or be punished at home later. You decide."

Mary is just staring at me. Jessica reaches for Mary's hand and walks her to the ladies room. It takes a few minutes but they walk out with the t-shirts on. God, they both look great. Jessica's nipples are clearly visible, and Mary's are there if you look for a moment. God, every man is going to be taking a second or even third look.

They walk over to me. "Good girls. You two are so beautiful and sexy. I am a lucky guy." I take the bag, and walk into the men's room to put on my shirt. I walk out and Jessica has her arm around Mary. Santa steps between them. Each elf takes an arm and we walk off.

I see the lingerie store I want to stop in and their faces light up. We walk to the frilly babydoll stuff. They start looking around when I notice some Christmas themed stuff. They come over to me and start giggling. I pick up both a babydoll and a one piece Christmas lingerie. I can't decide which. I hand them to the ladies. Go try them on. I can't decide.

They have been in there a few minutes when I call into the dressing room. "Ladies come on out and let me see how they look."

A sales girl comes over to me. "Sir, they can't come out in the lingerie."

The girl turns and looks at the two of them. "Ladies please go back to the dressing room."

I speak over her. "Ladies do a slow turn. Let me see the whole outfit."

The babydoll on Jessica is all but sheer. It has some white faux fur frill around the edges against the all red material. Mary's one piece has a huge plunging neckline showing her cleavage. Again it's all sheer red, but on hers the white trim runs from her chest to her crotch, and then up her bum. It hides her nipples and pussy and just looks sexy.

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers